Under the Wings of Angels

Story Info
My wonderful introduction into gay sex.
1.6k words
4.6
3.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-nine and full of piss, vinegar, and cum was l. Having already been in the construction field for many years l was strong and muscular standing five-foot-eleven, a hundred and ninety pounds with only six percent body fat. l had also been told on occasion that l was good-looking and seemed so as l always did well with the ladies.

l also had skills far beyond my age having gotten involved with some older ladies in my teens, they thought me well. This also had me always looking for the next best thing, as it's always those things just outside our comfort zone that turn us on the most. This story is about reaching another milestone, one l thought would only be left in the naughty thoughts that come to the surface from time to time.

My boss asked me if I would be willing to work out of town for a job in San Francisco. I was not only surprised he'd take such a job that far away but also one so small, l later found out they were personal friends.

His friends Mike and Paul owned a bar of sorts and they were going to shut down for two weeks to remodel some. The work l was supposed to perform would or should take me about half that. l left that Friday morning but had no plans to start until Monday, using the opportunity to enjoy what the city had to offer.

San Francisco always had a stigma of sorts which didn't bother me in the least and it reminded me of Palm Springs which was far closer to my home base. Live and let live and with what I've done behind closed doors a could not throw stones.

When l arrive on Monday morning the front door was left ajar and there were already voices and pounding going on inside. l was a little surprised that it was coming from the two owners and not a crew. Paul was a bigger guy in his late forties and by bigger l mean he was over six foot and l would say he ran a muscular two-fifty. Mike was much smaller and very lean. l had no idea or judgment but if l had to guess l knew where my money was going.

After getting the lay of the land and their thoughts in general l started my work, only being called from time to help them here and there. Being in construction you pick up on things that are not your trade, just seeing it done by others over and over again. So l didn't mind helping where l could even if it put me a little behind.

The one area left as is was the small kitchen, having had it redone just a couple of years prior. To my surprise, Paul used it to make dinner at the end of the day, and even more surprising was how good it was. Having made the commit Mike informed me that Paul was a Chef before they opened up the bar some years back. Anyway, it was the best I've had in years and l was thrilled to hear that was the plan as the job continued.

The next day and the end-of-day meal were about the same, other than the conversation becoming more personal. Nothing too deep but now feeling more comfortable we were all less guarded. One of the topics was asking me where l was staying. l told them where which turned their face white and with reason, it was disgusting. But knowing that parking is always a problem l booked at the closest place to the bar.

After some color came back to their faces they offered me the rooms upstairs, it was where they lived at first after opening the bar, a place l was unaware even existed. It was a two-story building but as l didn't have reason to go upstairs l hadn't. Knowing it couldn't be worse l took them up on their kind offer and planned to check out and bring my things the next morning.

By this time it was clear that they were partners in more than just business, which again was fine with me. l actually felt bad thinking they were holding back their affection for one another on my account, but it was clear and out in the open now.

This led to a very open back-and-forth that evening over dinner, and after their asking if l had even been with another man, so after my blush faded some l told them no but it was not without interest. l explained how I'm not attracted to males but I've enjoyed being pegged on occasion and how warm flesh must feel even better. I held back my curiosity about sucking a cock although I'm not sure why.

The next day l was doing my best to get caught up to the timeline l set for myself, being called away to help them out from time to time had put me behind. But that day l found myself helping them out more than before and it became clear l wasn't going to meet my expectations and l would have to call my boss and let him know. He didn't seem to care as long as we were not the reason they couldn't open back up it time.

That night over dinner we dipped even deeper, I'm pretty sure l left nothing on the table. It was kinda liberating to confess my secrets and they made it easy for me. I was a little surprised to learn that in general Paul was the bottom in their relationship but this also was taken in stride.

After they left for home l wasted no time racing for the shower and taking care of my cock that had been dripping pre-cum for hours. But first things first as l cleaned my body, shaved my face and balls. l didn't necessarily have my two new friends in mind as l stroked my cock but the subject was surely male on male, it was a ball-draining l haven't had in a long time. Even after hitting the sheets, the topic played in my head over and over.

l woke to a soft touch or did l? My eyes still closed I could have been in the state of twilight sleep, half asleep and half awake. Whatever it was it felt wonderful, not overly sexual but very erotic.

It wasn't until the brisk morning air stung my heated body as my covers were pulled off of me and when l opened my eyes, although still dark the neon light just outside my window half-lit the room, they feared if it was shut off it might never work again. There were Paul and Mike, both in just their underwear, and all four of their hands racing up and down my body. Now with my naked body exposed, they focused more on the task, and with one on each side, my body melted to their touch.

l relaxed my body not only allowing but wanting Mike's oiled fingers to enter me from behind. My cock as well as theirs grew to my soft moans as he proceeded to finger fuck me. I reached out to both sides stroking their cocks in gratitude as mine was about to burst under me.

A crisp slap to my asscheek and orders to roll over, there was no hesitation. Paul wrapped his lips around my cock and began what might have been the best blow job of my life. l reached out for Mike pulling him closer and then after tugging his jockeys to the side l freed and began sucking his rather long cock. After a few attempts and gags he moved over me, propped my head back, and began mouth fucking me. The angle was just right and the fact I was deep-throating turned me into no end. Paul was doing the same but with less effort as I'm not as big as Mike, not both with Paul now stroking his meat as he sucked away.

Paul teased then entered my man-hole, his finger much bigger. Mike pulled away and joined Paul, and now both of their tongues ran up, down, and around my cock and balls. It was no surprise l couldn't hold off any longer, Blasting my load all over all three of us.

I reached out for Paul, wanting nothing more than to taste his cock. Shorter than Mike but far fatter, it was a task to open its mouth enough to fit it in. I moved to my hands and knees making the taste far easier for me and that is when l felt Mike's wet tongue from behind. In for a penny, in for a pound when l asked him to fuck me.

His skill set was far better than the ladies I've allowed to do so and yes, warm flesh is far superior to chilled rubber. I dropped a second load on the bed below and l hungered to taste one myself. l reached around Paul entering his eager ass with two fingers, this paid dividend in under a minute as he shot his hot load down my throat.

Mike proclaimed "you're one of us now, just one more thing." With that, he began to pump my ass even harder than one final thrust before l could feel his hot cum inside of me and his cock melt away. l expected to feel some awkwardness but to my surprise there was none.

We somehow fit all three of us in the shower, it was tight but we didn't mind. Needless to say, we played every night after work and a few times before work began. So it took the full two weeks for me to finish and the following weekend before l could make myself return home. The Bar opened on time and we've talked since about returning, which l did. Changed forever and for the better in my books and I've enjoyed a bisexual lifestyle ever since.