Understanding a Submissive

Info
A dominant might want to understand a female sub better.
453 words
3.78
13.4k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubrica
rubrica
4 Followers

Hi MASTER (or Sir), what's your pleasure...I wait patiently because that is all I can do.
I extend my welcome greeting and await your instructions. I really feel like I belong here. It seems like a paradox for sure. I was always curious in mind, well read, taught manners and respect (though luckily did not have controlling parents, mostly fair and a happy childhood).But deep in my bones something was missing, from puberty I knew mind you, that it probably was unusual to have thoughts of giving and taking. I was not beat everyday--maybe had some stern talkings too over my early life,and I always tried to keep out of trouble. I did fear punishment even if it didn't happen often. But, still as I grew up I was isolated from my peers, not because I wasn't allowed friends. But, was shy and didn't always know how to approach unless a new friend or later a lover, approached me first. This was hard on me because I let myself become passive, and even though passivity is good for most submissives and makes them pliable...it did not make it easy on me growing up feeling alone in my thoughts and heart.Then, I met you.Someone who seemed to know at least some of my secret shames, and sometimes the constant fantasy I entertained. But you think, oh that could never happen...why would anyone want that on either side? I would often think too much and too passionately on them. When I first met you I felt more like you were a mentor or a protector...but always there seemed a chemistry between us; I didn't know how to describe it. I just knew I wanted you and for you to teach me. Maybe we could teach each other, though I knew I'd never lead (not unless I learned my place and what you wanted. I couldn't give all of myself unless I knew you). So, let me love you, and I promise you...someone will care. It might not be easy. I can be a challenge at times, but I don't act that way on purpose (usually) I mean. But I don't always understand my feelings. I feel very deeply, even when ppl say I look distant at times.. I'm distant because I need. I have wants and desires still unmet and it frustrates me. I'm sure you feel almost the same, my Sir.Let me show you all I can do and learn, and you show me your pain and pleasure, your wants and fears. We will keep each other's secrets, because we are a simulacra-- a twin image that burns for you. Light my flame and we can burn so brightly together, and never alone.

--:--
--:--
1.0
rubrica
rubrica
rubrica
4 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
That was arousing and splendid

I was intensely aroused by your hesitant voice...wow. you just reviewed one of my stories, "Letter from Reno" so I came to take a look, although I am not really much of a "Text With Audio" aficianado. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

rubrica,

Very well done. My family comes from Tennessee and I miss it. I look forward to more from you.

rubricarubricaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you both

Hello, thanks so much for the comments.@anony from Tx...nice to meet a fellow southerner. It was sweet of you to say so, but I know I'm still plugging away to get over shyness. 10 yrs. later. But u know if I acted or sounded any different, I'd probably be going against my nature, but some boosts of confidence never hurt.

Also, to 2nd anony poster. I'm sorry about my inflection. Forgive me for not being very animated, but I'm no top, & lack the ego required for such. I've had some training over my life, but who knows maybe that impacted how I talk without me being much aware. I will endeavor to work on it. As to the alarm, yes it is annoying but I have to wait for someone to help change it; normally I'd do it myself but there is a very good reason why I can't (to be honest the batteries seem to die out within like 1 or 2 mo.) But I humbly accept your critique. I probably could have done better, but I thought hey why not give myself the freedom to just be me and say hi to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad for a beginner

Felt rather rushed without much emotional inflection, though. And change the battery in that fire alarm because the peeping is really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

You are beautiful, Rubrica. I hear the vulnerability in your writing and voice. I would love to hear you tell your thoughts and feelings naturally, without a script. I enjoyed your audio, as well as your bio comments and poetry. You are a beautiful and thoughtful woman. - H in Tx, 57.

Share this

Similar Stories

Turned into a Cuckold Husband Wife turns me into a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Black Cock First Threesome with Black Friend.in Interracial Love
Pt 1: The First Blowjob Sucking another guys cock for the first time.in Loving Wives
The Sissy Life Married late in life husband turned into a sissy.in Fetish
How My Sweet Wife Became a Black Cock Slut Veronica makes a fantasy become reality.in Interracial Love
More Stories