All Comments on 'Understanding a Submissive'

by rubrica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

You are beautiful, Rubrica. I hear the vulnerability in your writing and voice. I would love to hear you tell your thoughts and feelings naturally, without a script. I enjoyed your audio, as well as your bio comments and poetry. You are a beautiful and thoughtful woman. - H in Tx, 57.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad for a beginner

Felt rather rushed without much emotional inflection, though. And change the battery in that fire alarm because the peeping is really distracting.

rubricarubricaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you both

Hello, thanks so much for the comments.@anony from Tx...nice to meet a fellow southerner. It was sweet of you to say so, but I know I'm still plugging away to get over shyness. 10 yrs. later. But u know if I acted or sounded any different, I'd probably be going against my nature, but some boosts of confidence never hurt.

Also, to 2nd anony poster. I'm sorry about my inflection. Forgive me for not being very animated, but I'm no top, & lack the ego required for such. I've had some training over my life, but who knows maybe that impacted how I talk without me being much aware. I will endeavor to work on it. As to the alarm, yes it is annoying but I have to wait for someone to help change it; normally I'd do it myself but there is a very good reason why I can't (to be honest the batteries seem to die out within like 1 or 2 mo.) But I humbly accept your critique. I probably could have done better, but I thought hey why not give myself the freedom to just be me and say hi to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

rubrica,

Very well done. My family comes from Tennessee and I miss it. I look forward to more from you.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
That was arousing and splendid

I was intensely aroused by your hesitant voice...wow. you just reviewed one of my stories, "Letter from Reno" so I came to take a look, although I am not really much of a "Text With Audio" aficianado. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrubrica@rubrica
I'm not sure what I could say that would be of interest to anyone. I think as writer's it's certainly best to avoid writing your own biography in my experience. Most writers tend to be either too harsh on themselves, or have a distorted view of themselves, and it's really only...