Understanding This is Who I Am

Story Info
Brad takes a trip to the adult theater and discovers himself.
984 words
4.13
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was 22 year old college student living in Nashville. He always tried to project himself as a man's man but his slim build and feminine looks betrayed his persona.

Brad awoke to a beautiful Sunday morning, a little hung over from the night before. As he got out of bed and began his morning routine his thoughts returned to a conversation he had overheard the night before.

Downtown was a adult theater. Three theater rooms were in this establishment. Downstairs was straight porn, upstairs one room was showing BDSM while the other showed gay porn. He also heard the guys talking about another room, dark and mysterious, where no movies were playing. This puzzled him. Why would people go to hang out in a dark room? His innocence was showing.

Brad pondered on this place for a couple of hours and decided he was going. It was time to explore life a little.

Upon arriving he noticed several cars in the parking lot, more than he thought would be there at 9:00am on a Sunday morning. He parked waited in the car for a few minutes building up his courage. Finally he went in an asked for a ticket to the downstairs theater. The man behind the counter asked for his ID, and if this was his first time in. Brad provided his drivers license and answered yes it was. The man behind the counter then gave him a full pass, first timers special he said. Brad thanked him and went into the downstairs theater.

To Brad's surprise it was empty. He took a seat and began watching the movie. After a few minutes the man from behind the counter came, he asked if he was enjoying the movie and told him to feel free to move from on theater to another.

Brad remembered what was showing upstairs. He knew he liked strong women and suspected he would be interested in the BDSM movie. But did he dare go to the gay show. Did he dare watch what he secretly wanted but was not ready to admit?

When he went upstairs he noticed men standing around. With no doors on the rooms you could stand in the middle and watch both movies. Brad also noticed something else, men were disappearing into a dark doorway. He watched as men stood there stroking their cocks and then moving into the doorway.

What was going on in there? Do I dare find out? Curiosity got the best of him, he was so excited by the movies and the unknown of the room he headed towards the dark opening.

As he entered the room he was blinded by the darkness, he stood frozen with hand out in front of himself trying to get his eyes to adjust, trying to gather his bearings in the darkness. He was so excited, what is this place, what will I do?

In the darkness he felt a hand on his back. It moved down and grabbed his ass squeezing. As the hand moved to unbutton his jeans he realized he could not see who it was. Female? Male? Does it matter? Brad was so excited he went with it doesn't matter.

Then Brad began to realize more than one person's hands were on him, a set of hands was pulling up his shirt, the hands were smooth and strong as they pinched his nipples. He let out a small moan, the hands eased up but Brad found himself grabbing the hands and guiding them to squeeze harder. While that was happening his pants had been pulled down, a set of rough calloused hands was groping his cock and balls. Another set of hands, not as rough, was caressing his ass. Why was he not stopping this? Why did he just stand there? Then it came to him, this is what he had been searching for, he felt happy, he felt like he belonged, then he heard himself say the words that he lives by to this day, I am your slave do with me as you wish.

At that he heard the motion in the room, there were more than 3 men here. His eyes had began to adjust and he saw he was being led to a couch in the middle of the room. The men completely undressed him now and bend him over the back of the couch. He felt the restraints being tied to his ankles and then to his wrist. He soon realized the restraints were connected and ran under the couch. He was helpless, open, excited.

His head was lifted up, instinctively he opened his mouth, the cock was not long but thick, his head was held as the cock was shoved into his mouth. He then felt someone pour lube on his ass, a finger went in as he lubed him up, then two fingers, then three. He heard someone say he is ready. The cock pressed against his ass, he moaned as it popped in. My God, I am being fucked in my ass and mouth and I am loving it.

The men took turns, moving from mouth to ass, Brad lost track of time, lost track of how many men. Finally he begged to be set free, he was tired, his legs were shaking, he was hungry, thirsty.

The men released him, he found his pants and shoes but his shirt, briefs and socks were missing. He slid on his pants and made his way downstairs. The man at the counter smiled. Have fun he said, Brad just answered with a huge smile. Brad heard come back again as he walked out the door, he got to the car and checked the time. It was 1:30, he had been tied up for two and a half hours.

He drove home, in a daze of joy. Brad had found his place in the world.