Unexpected Delivery Ch. 03

Story Info
Carly's packages come on time.
1.4k words
4.23
8.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the throes of passion with these two hunky men, who had cocks larger than she'd ever had before, Carly's mind was blown, completely lost in the heat of the moment.

So many hands were touching and rubbing her. As the two delivery guys held onto her body, they focused on fucking her with a rhythm like they had done this before. Though all she really knew was that her throat was beginning to get sore from all her loud moaning. Yet, that didn't stop her from moaning louder and putting her desire on full display.

Greg, her original delivery guy, was balls deep in her slick pussy, pumping away, while Don, the delivery trainee, was behind her enjoying Carly's tight ass and pinching her nipples from time to time. Carly's arms were flailing around, letting these two delivery hunks take control of her body and her pleasure.

Wanting more from Carly and not having to finish their delivery route immediately, Don had an idea. He grabbed her negligee and tore her sexy lace teddy down the side seam. He then proceeded to pull it off of her so that she was completely naked. It was made from such thin material that it tore away quite easily.

Carly felt a chill and noticed she was now in her birthday suit. "Hey! W-What are you doing?" She halfheartedly tried to cover her big, bouncy breasts with her hands.

"I bet you'd like to know," Don smirked at her, then winked at Greg.

Greg winked back indicating he was up for whatever Don had cooking in his devious mind. "Relax. You're gonna love it, Carly. Don't worry about a thing. We'll take good care of you," Greg whispered into her ear.

She nodded, excited about the surprises to come.

Don pulled Carly back, releasing her protective grip on her bosom, and Greg pushed Carly's legs up and both of their cocks popped out of her. Soon, they had her ankles almost touching her wrists, and every inch of her was completely vulnerable and exposed.

Don then used the torn lingerie material to tie her wrists to her ankles so she couldn't move. Next, Greg grabbed a linen napkin from the coffee table and tied it around her head so that it covered her eyes. They then pushed her back down on the floor so that her body was at their mercy.

With Carly restrained and her legs up in the air, Don knelt on the floor by her bottom. He teased her by playing with her clit using his tongue. He lapped up her juices on the surface of her clit and then proceeded to rotate his tongue in circles until Carly's breathing started to become erratic. He pulled his tongue back as he didn't want her to orgasm too soon.

Instead, he sat back on his knees and pushed his hard cock against the rim of her sexy ass, poking her, but not pushing himself in. After a few moments of torture, he rammed his rod back into her backside. She flinched and exclaimed in pain, not ready for him.

"I love it when you make noise, Carly. It gets me so hard," Don said, pulling out of her ass and pushing into her again and again. "I wish all of our customers were as welcoming as you," he continued, thrusting his groin against her backside.

"Keep going, OK? Don't stop fucking me. Don't," she said breathlessly.

Don looked up and saw Greg kneeling above Carly's head and chest. Greg lowered his mouth down and sucked on her hard nipples. Carly moaned again, only this time, louder. It got Greg even harder. He stopped playing with her breasts, straddled her, and positioned his groin over her face.

"What are you doing? I can feel something on top of me."

"It's me, Greg. I'm going to stick my cock in your mouth. Have you done that before, Carly? Had a cock in your mouth?"

"No, I haven't," she barely could talk with Don still pummeling her ass.

"Well, you said you never had two guys before. Are you up for trying something else that's new?"

"Sure," she said nervously, her voice going in and out as Don continued to punish her bottom.

Greg rubbed his cock along the curves of her lips. "Open your mouth. I'll stick my cock in. You lick and suck it like you're working on a popsicle, OK?"

"O-OK," she replied and then opened her mouth a little.

With her permission, he pushed his cock between her lips, opening her mouth wider until her mouth couldn't stretch anymore. He slowly thrust his cock as deep as he could until he heard those familiar gagging sounds. Greg had a big cock and he was used to women not being able to take all of him. Getting a sense of how much she could take, he had to stop when he was about three-quarters of the way in.

Meanwhile, every time Don would pump her ass, her whole body would jerk. That, in turn, would help Carly's mouth massage Greg's cock. Greg could feel her tongue and the back of her throat. And he did his best to fuck her face, but this woman needed lessons in giving a good blowjob for sure. Practice makes perfect. He could work with that.

These new sex adventures were demanding on Carly's body and she began to tighten up. Don's cock couldn't handle her tight, little hole getting tighter and, suddenly, he came inside her ass quickly with a loud grunt.

"Oh, yeah. You're a good little fuck," Don said.

"My turn!" Greg shouted before pulling his dick from Carly's mouth and taking Don's spot. "I wanna fuck you in the ass now."

"Yeah, go for it," Carly said, "but you need to get me off too! I can't do it myself, for obvious reasons."

Greg nodded. While he used his finger to find her asshole, he gazed down on her beautiful body and took in the sight of this gorgeous woman. She was contorted to keep her most precious parts exposed and he wanted to take full advantage. It made it even hotter that she was so into it too.

"Oooh," Carly responded to his touch.

"There we are," he said right before he removed his finger and instead shoved his massive penis into her.

"Oh!" Carly moaned.

As he gave her ass a chance to adjust to him, he used his fingers to play with her soaking wet little slit. He ran his fingers up and down and around in circles as if he was finger-painting a masterpiece. And Carly was dripping wet, unable to hide her wanton desire to be treated like a dirty girl. Her whole body was being used as a sexual rollercoaster and it was responding in kind.

Carly realized being restrained and blindfolded made her feel every sensation even more. As Greg fucked her ass and played with her clit, she began to buck against him.

"You like that. I can tell," Greg groaned at her, thrusting over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted.

Greg kept up a decent pace while he continued to tickle Carly. After a few minutes, Carly was moaning loudly again and, when Greg rubbed his finger over her most sensitive part, sent her over the edge. As her whole body tightened up and the most intense orgasm washed over her mind, body, and soul, her ass bear-hugged his cock and he shot his load inside of her. Greg's body rumbled with pleasure.

Afterward, Greg caught a glimpse of Don masturbating.

"You were jackin' it while you watched us?" Greg asked.

"Hell yeah," Don replied. "She's one hot woman," he said, before running to the bathroom to clean himself up.

"You're one crazy son of a bitch, man," Greg said, untying Carly and removing her napkin blindfold.

"Yeah, you too," Don shouted back at him. "But you picked a good one this time."

Shaking his head, Greg helped a naked Carly to her feet. She was a bit unsteady at first and had to lean on Greg to remain upright.

"Hey, listen, Carly. That was the best fuck I've had in such a long time."

"Me too," she said, smiling. "I can barely stand on my own, and I probably need to hop in the shower."

"Yeah, me too. And maybe this weekend I'll swing by, pick you up, and we can grab a coffee or something."

"Yeah, I'd like that," Carly said, grinning from ear to ear.