Unexpected Escapades

Story Info
Wife meets new friends dancing.
2.6k words
3.2
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BLJO
BLJO
31 Followers

I guess I am a bit shocked by some of the comments about my writing. These are all true stories written by a guy that is very proud of his wife. I apologize they are not akin to the writings of Poe. I would really like to ask the people that seem offended by the subject matter one question: Why do you come to a website that offers fiction or true stories about erotic adventures and then get all offended because the stories are erotic?

The day after my wife's evening with the gentleman from the internet she was in an extremely relaxed and happy mood. She was considerably more confident in herself. We were going to go out for dinner that night so her idea of attire was considerably more daring than I was expecting. The dress she was wearing was very short with a flowing type skirt, heels, and a halter top that accentuated her beautiful breasts and showed considerable cleavage. Normally when she dresses like that she wants to head somewhere that no one recognizes her.

When I asked where we were heading she said the bar/grill we normally hang out at in town. After I closed my mouth we headed out. When we walked in the bar, time almost stood still. Lots of eyes were on her and she soaked up every bit of the attention she got and walked right through the middle of the bar to a bar stool and plopped herself down on the stool letting her skirt flow right over the seat. It seemed like every guy that we had ever met or even looked in their direction a year ago all of a sudden had to come and chat with us. She was in heaven with all the discrete little pats on the back or quick rubs of her leg while they said, "Hi". After a couple drinks we found a table and ate dinner.

As we finished dinner the band was just starting to set up. Neither one of us is really into dancing unless games are afoot so I just assumed it was time to head home to enjoy one last night of freedom before the kids come home the next day. Apparently, my beautiful wife was enjoying her new found confidence because she said she wanted to stay and we should head to the bar and get some more drinks. When the band started up she walked straight out on the dance floor and started dancing by herself. She danced right into a group of people that were more than welcoming to invite her into their group. Since she doesn't dance very often she would take pretty frequent breaks with me. After the third break she never came back to me for a break, but I never thought much about it because I was busy talking with different people I knew. Every time I looked at the dance floor she was dancing like there was no tomorrow. Keep in mind it is a small but packed bar in a small vacation town. Eventually she came back and said it was time to go and the night came to a close.

She was a little tipsy when we got to the car. I always love when she gets that way because she is so unpredictable. This time she didn't disappoint! She started telling me how proud I should be of her. A little confused, I told her I am always proud of you. She said, you should be proud because I stuck to the rules I made for myself tonight. I laughed and asked her what she meant. She said, "My rules for tonight were that I would only let people touch on the outside. You should be very proud I mostly lived by those rules."

She went on to explain that while she was dancing after the last break she started dancing with some young guys that were at a friends lake cabin for the week. While they were dancing they would sometimes touch her chest or rear while dancing. When they realized she wasn't shying away from the touching a few of them tried more direct approaches. One of them grabbed her by the waist pulling her to him and put both hands on her ass while they danced. After the song ended she went to go take a break when he grabbed her hand and led her away from me. They went outside and he tried kissing her. She said she kissed back but when he tried to ram his tongue in her mouth she pulled back and just hugged him. His hands obviously were wandering around her body and eventually rubbed her boobs while he kissed her again. When he tried to escalate things farther with his tongue she pulled away and walked back in.

Just as she walked in she ran into some people she knew and the new friend disappeared. She had never met one of the men in this new group. He was going through a divorce so he was trying to enjoy himself and come out of his shell. After talking with the group for a while, a slow dance came on and he asked my wife to dance. On the dance floor his hands were wrapped around her lower back and kind of rubbing her back while they talked. He stole a quick touch of her butt and once again she didn't pull away so he put both hands on her and started massaging it. She nuzzled into his neck a little. After the song was over they just casually walked into the back entryway. She said he didn't even pretend he was there to talk and grabbed her into his arms and started kissing her right in the entryway. She said he was so worked up she could feel the heat radiating off his body, which of course made her worked up. This time she let her guard down and she opened her mouth so they could explore each others tongues. She told me his hands were on her ass and before she even realized it they were underneath her skirt rubbing her rear end. She figured, well whats the difference if he rubs my ass over my skirt or over my panties. They made out for several minutes that way and then one of his hands made it under her halter top into her bra (remember she ALMOST stuck to her rule of outside touching only). Right as her defenses were breaking down to the point she wanted more he stopped and said he had to go. They said goodbye and he was gone. In the 5 minutes they were in the entryway no one entered or left or else they may have gotten quite the show.

After a few more dances with other people and some "accidental touches" that happen on dance floors, that's when she came back to find me. Thankfully, everyone in that bar that night that knew anything of what went on were not within our social circle so we don't think anything got around.

The next day our lives got back to normal with the kids coming home from their Grandparents house. We had a somewhat uneventful week filled with lots of sexual activity between the wife and I.

The next Saturday I was working on our house. My wife had to run into town so I asked her to stop at the hardware store to get something I needed. She got home and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. A few hours later the kids were ready to head out to different friends for the night. We all said our goodbyes and I figured the wife and I were just going to head to bed at a decent time. Apparently my wife had different ideas.

A little while later while I was cleaning my tools up she comes walking in the garage wearing a pair of jean shorts, a tight top, and all dolled up. When I told her how beautiful she looked she told me what happened when she was in town. At the hardware store she ran into her friend from the bar. First he tried to avoid her but it was so obvious they saw each other they had to talk. He apologized for his behavior the last time they saw each other. He hoped it didn't cause problems between her and myself. They talked for a while and she ended up inviting him over to the house to sit on the deck and talk. She is like that, able to get people to open up about their problems. He said sure and that he would be over around eight. She assured me she wasn't looking to fool around but just to talk.

As 8:00 rolled around we heard the door bell ring. It was her friend. He walked in and she introduced us. We went out to the deck and started chatting. She was next to me and not flirty at all. As the night rolled on I was getting more tired from working all day and nothing seemed to be happening to keep me intrigued. Eventually, I dozed off. My wife woke me up and told me to head off to bed. She walked me into bed, tucked me in, and grabbed a sweatshirt since it was getting a little chilly. I tried to stay awake to hear if anything was happening but beyond an occasional laugh all I heard was the dull murmur of talking that put me right to sleep.

In the not too early morning I woke up to find myself in bed all alone. Wondering where my lovely wife was I wandered into the living and found my bride laying on another man's naked chest all covered up in a blanket. From the pile of clothes I could see on the floor neither one had any clothes on. So I snuck back into the bedroom to wait for them to wake up and hope for another performance. Unfortunately, when they woke up all they did was lay together and talk for a while. Eventually she got up and threw a blanket around herself while he got dressed. The most exciting thing that happened was when he went to leave she wrapped the blanket around his body and gave him a huge hug and quick kiss goodbye. She never fully wrapped herself back up as he was leaving.

I walked into the living room with that all knowing grin. She laughed and then shot me a look that said, "do NOT even start". I started making breakfast while she started telling me what happened in great detail because she knew I would want every detail.

After I had fallen asleep she came back out to the deck. He started talking about his ex wife, the divorce, the kids, and generally how down he had been feeling about life. They talked for an hour or so when they both were getting a little chilly so my wife told him they should go in the living room.

Keep in mind we live in a converted old cabin so the house is small. All we have is a couch and TV in the small living room. When they went in my wife grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch next to him. She felt guilty for covering up with a blanket so she threw the blanket over the both of them, meaning they had to be close together.

They talked for a while and eventually my wife was starting to touch his arm or leg so of course he would return the favor touching her leg. He told her a funny story and she laughed pretty hard and ended up leaning on his shoulder. He reached his arm around her shoulders and patted her back then never pulled it back. Naturally, she left her head there cuddling into him while they continued talking. She said the conversation didn't come as natural because of the sexual tension in the air.

The conversation just tapered away while he rubbed her back. She tilted her head up to tell him it felt good and their lips just came together. They embraced in a deep kiss while each turned their bodies facing each other. She leaned a little bit on him so he would lay back so she could climb on top and straddled him.

The kissing intensified and she was starting to rub her hips into him. His hands were rubbing her back and holding her body tight against his. She wanted him to touch her chest but every time he got close he would shy away. Finally, after multiple failed attempts she sat up and removed her sweatshirt and shirt in one movement. Then she grabbed his hands and put them on her chest. That was apparently permission enough for his hands to wander freely. Within seconds he had removed her bra and was playing intently with her nipples, which she absolutely loves. She said she leaned down and placed her nipple in his mouth while one of his hands started rubbing her ass.

After getting her nipples sucked on she was ready for more. She sat up and told him it wasn't fair that she only had a pair of shorts on and he was fully dressed. She climbed off of him and he took his shirt off. She climbed back on and started kissing his neck and working her way down his chest, to his stomach, and then undid his pants. She reached into his pants and pulled out his dick and without much fanfare stuck it in her mouth. She said she was only sucking on him for a minute or two when he pulled her face off and back up to his mouth.

After kissing for a while she once again got off him. She helped him take off his pants and then he helped her take her shorts off. This time he pushed her down on the couch and climbed on top of her. Slowly he worked his way down her body until he was between her legs. He tried his best to make her happy but unfortunately, as she put it, it just wasn't working. He then climbed back on top of her. They kissed for a long time.

My wife then said she reached down and guided him into her. Again, she opted for the natural feel. Once she had acclimated to him being inside her she started moving her hips in rhythm to his. After about 30 seconds he told her not to move! They laid together a while so he could calm down. Eventually she started moving just a little which encouraged him to move again too. After a minute or so, he sighed and swore and then he was cumming inside my wife. Apparently it was a very long and powerful orgasm for him.

Eventually, he collapsed on top of her. She just laid there with him inside her and was rubbing his back. He apologized several times and explained she was only his second person he ever had been with and the first in two years. Eventually he dozed off on top of her while still in her. She laid there enjoying the feel for a while before dozing off. At some point throughout the night he laid down and she cuddled up on top of him. That's how I found them in the morning.

We of course had our own fun after breakfast. We didn't have a lot of time though. The kids were coming back in a short while. One thing a lot of these stories never tell you is the cleanup afterwards. The couch cushions had a lot of fluids on them. It looked like she must have leaked out a quart of semen overnight!

After this unexpected escapade it was quite a while before we played again. More to come....

BLJO
BLJO
31 Followers