All Comments on 'Unexpected Escapades'

by BLJO

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Didn’t read this, but I wonder if it was about swinging?

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Im sure your whore of a mother was your only parent and that is the reason your a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"it was quite a while before we played again"...WE? Really? He calls sleeping drunk "play"? 1* for being so stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Love the story

Love he story and the first paragraph. Don't worry about the incest loving losers that complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SICK BASTARD KICK BOTH THEIR ASSES OUT OR STOP WRITING SHIT

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

erotic?

incest loving losers? ... really

must feel real good to watch your wife get so much pleasure ... that you can t give her

must make you feel like a real man when she laughs at you

i ve never seen so much respect thrown to the husband .... lol

i ll rate this garbage when i finish barfing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the last anon. You do know you're an idiot. 1* for this garbage. Tags said it all. Just another fucking sewer rat cuck cum bag author polluting this category. No wonder LW has turned into a slimy sewer for the unfit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author does your mother know you write this shit? Aren't you ashamed to claim to be a man?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, you seem proud that you now have a cheating slut of a wife! She allows numerous people to molest her in public and does nothing to stop them. Yeah, her new reputation for being an easy slut is beginning to spread. Then she invites one of her molesting slut buddies home without telling her husband. The dickhead cuck is such a moron that he gets tired and goes off to bed, leaving his cheap slut wife alone with her potential fuck buddy.

Oh wow, they fuck! Who wouldda guessed. Plus, shithead moron husband thinks "they" are playing. You mean, cheating slut wife gets to play and fuck while cuck husband gets... err... what exactly does the braindead, pathetic husband actually get?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I guess I am a bit shocked by some of the comments about my writing. These are all true stories written by a guy that is very proud of his wife

ROFLMAO yeah no guy is proud of being married to a worthless whore skippy, So stop pretending this horse shit about a slutty cunt and her gay husband is real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY be married if you are going to fuck around. You complain at the beginning about negative comments. It is not rocket science to understand that in the LW section most comments will be negative for slut wife stories.

Simply really, put it in Erotic Couplings or Fetish where the cucks lap this sort of trash.

JJ

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

In your foreword, you ask, "Why do you come to a website that offers fiction or true stories about erotic adventures and then get all offended because the stories are erotic?" Confucius gave the answer. He says if you spot an idiot, call him loud and clear. Where better to name these poor people than where they usually stay? With lit. at "LW"!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the commentor who signed his comment JJ:

You sir, clearly are one of the brain dead idiots who doesn’t have a clue that the Loving Wives section is all about wives getting ducked by other men. It’s right there in Literotica’s description of the category. You said that it’s not rocket science to understand that most comments in this section would be negative for slut wife stories. Could you seriously make yourself look even more like an imbecile? This story was abso perfect for this section and in fact it was pretty hot. There is nothing better than a couple that play together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous