Unexpected threesome

Story Info
A pub lunch turns into an unexpected threesome.
3k words
4.43
13.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moriana
Moriana
15 Followers

What could be better on a sunny day than a drive in the open-topped sports car and a nice pub lunch? As ever, sex is at the forefront of our thoughts when we are together, so we decide to spice up the outing with a little naughtiness.

We start the day with a long hot shower, soaping each other thoroughly. Normally this would lead us straight back to bed, but we decide to save our energy for later. I take my time getting ready, moisturising thoroughly, and picking a short summer dress that suits both the weather and our plans. The skirt of the dress is loose, but the top is empire-line, hugging my pert c-cup breasts and presenting a beautiful cleavage. It is not a dress for bending down in, unless you are a naughty girl.

Just for good measure, and because a girl should always be prepared, I slip my favourite dildo into the bag...you never know when it might come in handy.

As ever, you look hot as hell in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. You've left the top two buttons open and rolled the sleeves up, knowing that makes my pussy instantly wet.

The country roads are quiet, and the weather is warm, so I slip my shoes off, and slide the skirt of my dress high up my naked thighs. With one hand still on the wheel, you slide your other hand across to stroke the inside of my thigh, gently running your fingers up.

My legs part automatically, and you continue stroking upwards, until your fingers reach smooth wet pussy lips, and you chuckle when you realise that I have nothing on underneath the dress. I part my legs further, so your fingers can trace round my pussy lips, and you slip a single digit inside me, just a little way. I mew a little and push back in my seat to give you better access, but then you have to remove your hand to change gears.

I am horny and excited just at the thought of our day together, and bring one foot up onto the dash, my skirt just covering me in case any cars go by.

"I think you should let everyone see" you say, "There's a van coming the other way, so the driver is higher than us. He needs to see you playing with yourself."

So, flushed and excited, I raise my skirt further, so my pussy is exposed. I start shamelessly fingering my clit, my head back in enjoyment.

The van driver can see everything as he drives past, slowing down a little to enjoy the view. I lick my fingers. I am enjoying this, so I decide to go further and pull my breasts out over the top of my dress. My nipples are hard from excitement, and you reach over and tweak the left one, your shirt sleeve brushing the right, which makes me moan with the sensation.

As the next van comes along, I continue fingering myself, breasts bouncing with the movement of the car.

"We need pictures of this" you say.

Luckily, it is a quiet road with several pull-ins, so you can stop. We pull over and you come round to the passenger side, snapping me in the pose the van driver would have seen.

The road is still quiet, so I open the door and move as though to get out, spreading my legs wide and exposing my very swollen wet pussy for more photos.

Breasts still out, I get out the car and lean back gently on the bonnet, my dress pulled up to my waist, breasts proudly exposed, my fingers spreading my pussy lips wide, so my swollen clitoris is in view.

You take more photos but then, as the road is quiet still, you lean over to kiss me, tweaking my nipples into further excitement while my hands explore your open necked shirt and run down to the very prominent bulge in your jeans. You crouch down in front of me and slowly run your tongue over my lips and swollen clit, slipping a finger inside me and hooking back to rub my g-spot.

That is all it takes; I am so excited from being exposed and being outdoors that I cum hard within seconds. As I recover, I notice that there is now a car very close to us. They have probably already seen everything, so there is little point in hiding. I pull you up for a kiss and lick my juices off your fingers, shamelessly groping you at the same time, hoping that you'll bend me over the bonnet and fuck me, but you playfully slap my ass and tell me to get back in the car.

The pub is nearby, and soon we pull into the car park, which is shady and secluded, next to a grassy orchard. We are early, and the light is perfect for photos, so we wander into the orchard and with no one around I slip my dress over my head and lean back against a tree, spreading my legs artfully so my puffy swollen pussy is fully displayed.

You take photos as I turn round, arching my back and holding my ass cheeks open. And then I squeal with delight as you kneel behind me and bury your face in my ass, running your tongue over my soaking lips. I push back against your face and rub my clit, wanting to cum again, but then we hear another car arriving. I hurriedly slip my dress back on and run my fingers through my hair to make myself look presentable before we head into the pub.

We enter the cool darkness of the pub and find a secluded booth away from the bar. You go to the bar to buy drinks and collect a menu. The barman advises that we can have a table outside for lunch.

You return to the booth and take a seat opposite me, admiring my cleavage. I slip my breasts out of my dress and gently stroke them, causing the nipples to harden. You grin and take your camera out again to photograph me, so I pull my dress up over my thighs and move my leg up onto the seat, opening my thighs wide so that my pussy is exposed. I slip my hand down and part my swollen pussy lips, playing to the camera.

You look away from me, smiling, and I realise with a start that the waitress is standing next to our booth. I blush and pull my skirt down, but she winks at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

" I forgot to tell you about the specials" she says, her eyes never leaving my breasts.

She lists the specials in a commendably steady voice, and we order. "If you want to eat outside, I can show you to a suitable table".

There is a slight catch in her voice, and she gives us a comically slow wink before leaving the table. I straighten my dress and move to sit next to you so we can look at the photos while we wait.

After about 20 minutes, the waitress returns. "I have your table ready" she says and leads us out into the garden.

"I'm Mimi" she says, looking over her shoulder at us and smiling.

Mimi's wearing a tight black top and a short denim skirt. Once out of the darkness of the pub, it's apparent that her top is slightly sheer and she's not wearing a bra, her nipples pushing against the thin fabric.

She leads us to the back of the garden where there are two or three Perspex dome- like structures separated by bushes, with a circular bench seat and a round table inside. She shows us into one facing away from the pub.

"I will be serving you" she says, and once we've sat down, she bends very deliberately forward over the table to put down the cutlery, revealing her ample cleavage.

She heads back towards the pub and we get comfortable. The entrance of the dome faces away from the pub, so we are relatively secluded, and no one could see in unless they walked further through the orchard, which is unlikely.

We are curious about Mimi's intentions, so we decide to have some fun. I pull the top of my dress down low, barely keeping my nipples covered.

Mimi arrives back with our lunch and unashamedly admires my cleavage, but all she says is "plates are hot madam, you should be careful..." and leaves us to enjoy our food.

She returns to check everything is ok with the meal, and then again to clear our plates. Each time she stares boldly at my breasts, and I blush under her gaze. "Can I get you a dessert, or coffee, or anything else...? " She says, leaving the sentence trailing.

She hands us the dessert menu. "I can recommend the chocolate mousse..." she says suggestively "and maybe some ice-cream to cool you down..."

We order both, and some more drinks. As she takes the plates away, there is a swing of the hips, which makes her ass move interestingly under her short skirt.

Whilst she is gone, we kiss long and lingeringly, your thumbs brushing my nipples, making me sigh. I pull my dress up to your waist and straddle you, grinding my pussy against your crotch and running my fingers over your chest as we continue kissing. You lift my dress up over my head and drop it onto the bench, leaving me naked and exposed. I am feeling wanton and horny, so I turn around, still on your lap, but facing outwards, my thighs apart and my head resting on your shoulder.

Mimi steps into the dome, her face flushed with a look of desire. She places the desserts on the table. I am feeling shameless now, so I dip my fingers in the ice cream and rub it on my nipples and then my clitoris, before offering you my fingers to lick.

"Oh! you appear to have spilt your ice cream" says Mimi, "let me help you with that"

She comes over and kneels down in front of me, undoing buttons on her blouse as she goes, so that her cleavage is in full view. She looks you directly in eyes and then slowly leans forward and licks the ice cream off my nipples, before, still maintaining eye contact with you, moving further and flicking her tongue over my ice-cream covered clitoris.

"This ice cream gets everywhere" she says, and stands up again, removing her blouse and scooping some more ice cream very slowly over her own nipples.

She bends forward, leaning over me, her fingers still on my clitoris, her cleavage now in my face. I lick gently.

"Hmm, this is a two-person job" Mimi says, and offers her hand to me so that I stand up and off your lap.

She moves forward to you, running her fingers over the bulge in your jeans and pushing her cleavage close to your face. You lick the ice cream off her breasts gently, taking time with her nipples, which are now swollen and erect.

"Would you like a show?" She says "waitressing is just my day-job"

Mimi stands upright again and slowly wriggles out of her short skirt, leaving just a thong. She then turns round and bends over, slowly peeling her thong off, before draping it on your lap.

Both of now us naked, she pulls me into her and kisses me salaciously, our breasts touching as her hands wander down. She teases me with her fingers and then slowly moves down, opening her legs as she crouches, to lick my very swollen wet pussy, very deliberately making it a show for you.

I lean back against the table, lost in the sensations caused by her tongue until I cum.

She stands up and licks her fingers..."his turn I think" she says, and moves back towards you, undoing your shirt and then the belt on your jeans, her legs parted so her own puffy lips are exposed to you.

She bends slowly down and beckons me over to kneel next to me, before releasing your cock from your jeans, biting her lip in admiration.

"You're a lucky girl!" she exclaims, and lowers her head to drag her tongue over the length of you.

I join her, and you reach down to stroke each of our nipples as our tongues flick over you. We work your cock, her hands around your shaft and me stroking your balls as we run or tongues over the bulbous head, enjoying the salty taste of your pre-cum.

Your eyes glaze and your breathing quickens, but you don't want to cum yet, so you pull Mimi to a standing position, slipping two fingers inside her wet pussy and then lifting her up and gently sitting her on the table, in the plate of chocolate mousse.

The mousse is cool on her throbbing hot pussy, and she leans back languorously, spreading her legs wide.

I pounce before you can, bending forward and burying my face in her chocolatey pussy, relishing the taste of chocolate mixed with her juices. She gasps and moan as I work my tongue around her prominent inner lips and her clit, slipping two fingers inside her to find her g-spot.

From behind me, you grab my hips and slide your cock into me in one firm long thrust, before pulling nearly all the way out again, and then fucking me with slow deep strokes. The motions pushes my face further into Mimi's wet, chocolatey pussy. She cums hard, shaking and crying out as you continue to fuck me.

As she recovers from her orgasm, you slide your cock out of me, causing me to mew with frustration. I have chocolate round my face, but Mimi's pussy is clean.

"You've missed a bit" you say, and swat my ass.

Helping Mimi off the table, you tell us both to bend over it, our asses in the air. Reaching for the now nearly melted ice cream, you smear that over my ass, so that it dribbles into my pussy. You do the same for Mimi, teasingly rubbing the ice-cream round her lips. Then, with a hand stroking each pussy, you take turns in licking and reaming our assholes as we squirm under your fingers and tongue.

"oh god, fuck me please..." Mimi begs "I need that cock inside me"

You tease her with your tongue for a little longer and then you oblige, standing up sliding your cock straight into her needy pussy. She gasps and sighs, but after a few strokes, you slide out and straight into me.

As you return to her, I remember the dildo in my bag, and reach over to grab it, before smearing it with ice-cream and handing it to you.

You run your finger round my ass hole, and then slip it deep inside, followed by a second finger, stretching me open. You remove your fingers and slowly but firmly slide your cock in, just the head at first, and then once I've relaxed, you push all the way into me, causing me to gasp and moan.

Still deeply embedded in me, your fingers move to Mimi's ass, gently stretching her too. She mews and pushes back against your fingers, trying to get you deeper inside her. Feeling her tight muscles relax, you slide your cock out of me and move behind Mimi, she reaches her hands back and holds her cheeks open, inviting you to fuck her ass. You smear some more ice-cream on your cock and slide gently in with a groan. Not wanting me to feel left out, you pick up the dildo and slide that into my ass, turning on the vibrations and fucking me with it as you thrust into Mimi.

My eyes roll back in my head as the vibrations from the dildo in my ass run through me, the motions of you fucking me with it push my clit against the hard table surface, and I cum, the convulsions shaking through my entire body. I collapse into the table as you remove the dildo, and look over at Mimi. Her eyes are closed, and she is lost in the sensations of you fucking her.

At the next thrust, you pull your cock from her, and she turns over, laying with her back on the table this time. She pulls her legs up, opening them wide and exposing her sodden pussy and her ass, still gaping from your cock. You slide back in with one smooth stroke, still oily from the ice-cream.

I move round the table and reach over Mimi, my breasts falling in her face. She takes them in her hands, alternating between stroking them and pulling gently at my nipples. In turn, I reach further down and part her pussy lips, spreading her juices over her clit and rubbing it firmly as you continue to fuck her. She cums, her ass clenching on your cock buried deep inside her.

This pushes you to the edge...your cock near to bursting, you pull out of her and stand in front of us. Mimi and I look at each other and decide we need to share this, so I help her off the table and we kneel in front of you, breasts presented proudly. With a hand each, we wank you gently but firmly and it only takes a few strokes before you orgasm, spurting ribbons of cum across our breasts.

When you are spent, Mimi turns to me and licks the cum and remaining ice cream off my breasts before I do the same to her. We both then turn to you and run our tongues gently over your still pulsating cock, licking you clean between us.

Spent and sticky, Mimi stands up and kisses us both lightly before slipping her clothes back on. "Thank you for a good time" she says, "I am going to stay sticky all day"

She blows us another kiss and heads off, wobbly.

Moriana
Moriana
15 Followers