All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 11'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
wotmewotmeover 13 years ago

I hope she kicks his butt and then kicks his stepmothers butt and then goes back for a second kicking of cullen's butt.

Excellent story.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great

This is good.

I hope Angel does kick is butt and his step family. Angel sems a strong person and I hope they find out who is trying to kill her.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
it keeps getting better

thank you for posting another great chapter the story just keeps getting better and i can not wait till your next chapter

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
arggg

i really would like some kind of hint of who is trying to kill her i have some ppl in mind but iam still unsure

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
nice...

the alpha is soooo arrogant. make him suffer some more... hahahaha. now i am being cruel. :) do what you want... but angel deserve the respect. i hope she will get it soon..she is her equal. :)

hurry with the writing though... pleaseeee.....

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Worth The Wait?

Well of course it is. Everyone is picking on poor Cullen, shame on them. He only believes what any male of any species would believe and that is that his home is safe of all, but most especially his mate. Leave it to me to feel something different than the others who have left comments. And Angel, yes she is deeply hurt both physically and mentally, but is there anyone who doesn't believe her when she tells Cullen he will pay. I can't wait for the next chapter and will probably be bugging you until it is posted. If you have any problems with posting let me know, we can at least keep each other laughing while things get figured out. hehe he private joke.

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezeover 13 years ago
Hummm

I surely hope Isobel is on her way. Then, between Angel and Isobel, the only one truely safe would be Glynis. LOL

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
Well here it is,

My Gryphon(Griffon) wants to throw a wing over the pore wolf and comfrot him about his mate porblum.

I See Angel's side and want Gladis to hit Cullen with the broom some more.

We've agreed to disagree on this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOOO

I can't wait!!! Things are going to start getting GOOOOOD. And like the previous comment? Isobel is going to come like a BIG STORM! hahaha poooor Owen lol. He'll be the one stuck telling her hahaha. Cullen and Owen both need to learn a lesson and i'm sure the twins will give a GRAND lesson :) hehehe can't wait! PLEASE HURRY!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
More Pleaseee

Okay, so like the previous comments, Cullen is SO going to get his! =)

I enjoyed this chapter a lot and I can't wait for the next chapter. I do hope you are going to post it soon? It seems like it was forever since the last posted.....even if it was only like 18 days lol.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 13 years ago

WE WANT MORE PLEASE!!!!! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Keep good works :>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i really like your writing and this series is really good.

feel sorry for owen telling isobel god help him lol also hope cullen makes it up to angel big time!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Very very good chapter sweetie! I love the drama, high level of emotion and the transition factors playing in here from Cullen and Angel to Gavin and Glynis. You are doing a fantastic job girl.

Oh and I couldn't stop laughing over the broom incident! Loving that one!!

churrochomper09churrochomper09over 13 years ago
AWWWW

I love your plot. You have a skill that most would love to have. keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter. The emotion in this last chapter was so realistic I had tears at how Cullen had treated her, and the way you included Glynis' and Gavin's thoughts and feeling toward the incident between the two and also how you incorporated the audience's feeling made the emotion in this chapter phenomenal. I give it a 5! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT TO THE STORY!

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

I don't understand why he didn't believe she had been pushed when he knew about the car wreck and the letter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
One step forward...

about ten steps back. I don't know if it's even worth it for the two of them to be together. They spend all their time arguing. There's no actual relationship there. Cullen is self-absorbed and arrogant. You'd think he'd have accumulated a lot more wisdom being an alpha and living all these years. Angel is melodramatic. I understand she is hurt and she has a right to be pissed but broken hearted? I don't know about that.

Every chapter, your writing improves. It's come a long way since the beginning. However, the storyline seems to be treading water. Some unknown person doesn't want them to be together (still), they are trying to kill Angel (still), they are terrible at communicating so they fight all the time (still), Angel can't stand up for herself without crying and running away, so her sister or a motherly helper rescues her and yells at Cullen for her (again)... I could go on. I'm looking for some progress- for something new and exciting to happen.

kissntell13kissntell13over 13 years ago
Really like the story, but...

Don't get me wrong, I really, really like this story, but it seems a little strange. She's so upset and heartbroken about Cullen not believing she was pushed down the stairs, but not because he's forced her into giving up her life and interests (pharmacy, etc)? Just seems like in perspective, that's the wrong thing to be upset about.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think the person who mentioned that they thought she was mad about the wrong thing isn't considering her personality. I don't believe she'd give up those things if she didn't want to. She was falling for him and wanted to give them a chance. He is acting like a total ass. I know in the beginning he was excusing his behavior due to not understanding women and not knowing how to treat a mate, esp a human who wasn't aware of how a pack works and wasn't going to bow down to him. But he's had time to deal with that. A smart man should figure it out. Now it is just people skills that he clearly has a problem with. Who accuses someone of being clumsy and when they say they were pushed calls them a liar? He knows she has been attacked. He knows her car was sabotaged to try to kill her. Why wouldn't he have guards on her even in his home until he is sure the threat is gone? Why would he treat her like crap when he's so interested in working things out with her. I just am having trouble seeing him as more than an ass. He needs to step up and protect his mate like she said and he has to learn how to treat another person, esp someone you claim is your soulmate. Apologizing to her sleeping self isn't going to suffice. I don't know how many times he thinks he can screw things up and keep being forgiven. Hope you deal with him and get him on the right track there :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She isnt a wolf she is a cat!

I agree with the evil person. Angel was supposed to die. She was all alone when she was attacked, the evil person was trying to kill her but she got away...not that i am saying it is a bad thing...

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 12 years ago
Edit + Spell check + what the hell is wrong with Cullen?

You've had these suggestions before: use an editor and use spell check. Every word processor has one so please use it. Taking the extra time to read over your work will work wonders and give you a higher vote score because so far, I haven't been able to give anything more than 2 stars.

Also, Cullen's "Angel, you slipped" does not make sense at all. It doesn't seem unlikely that someone would push her down the stairs since, you know, she received a threatening letter and her brakes were cut off in her car. Cullen's reaction was completely stupid. Please, please, please use an editor. This story has promise. You just really, really, really need to re-read what you're writing. Once for superficial mistakes like grammar, punctuation, and spelling and then a second time for plot and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GRAMMAR

Your grammar is horrible! NEVER end a sentence with at, please!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
OMG that Cullen is an assholic fool!

Worst Alpha EVER!!!!!!!! Still can't stop reading this series though :) !

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 11 years ago
Yes, Cullen is stupid, but ...

It was his witch (with a capital B) stepmother who planted the idea that she slipped. Just another example of how his stepmother truely is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the absolute absurdity that Cullen would accuse her of "slipping" is so unrealistic! . he should be aware that angel is in danger-actually, he tends to put her in it more than not. he seems to have all the characterisitics of a low-ranking follower--and this is the alpha? when does he plan to show leadership, insight, or any constructive behavior? "eerie music" : that is about the only cliche this "story" lacks : its characters, their development, the plot's events and pacing, and especially the awful grammar just washes out what could be a good story. every writer has to start somewhere; every GOOD writer has a GOOD editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
forgot the time?

chapter 10 ends with them returning from a picnic (which apparently never happened)

because of the darkness. later, after the stairs incident, she goes out and rides off into the NIGHT on a giant horse she has never ridden? her being an "expert" shows YOUR lack of knowledge of riding a horse: you stated that she rode horses ONLY when on vacations (her family barely makes ends meet! ) , and that makes her an "expert" ?

i guess in wolfworld night becomes day with the wave of an arm, and wishing for something (a horse to ride) makes her an expert. forget the "eerie music" : you need an editor, quickly!!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
What ?!!

This just getting ridiculous.She's fallen down the stairs and has a head bump but he doesn't think to call a doctor to get her checked out ?.Then he blames her when he knows they both have enemies .It's turning in to a complete farce .He isn't protecting her one but as far as I can see and if I was her I'd be on the first plane home!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous