All Comments on 'Unexpected Workout'

by willsquiremay1963

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
speakingmusicspeakingmusic6 months ago

I love a good sauna, but never experienced anything like this.

SirKevinSirKevin5 months ago

Excellent first submission. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We went on holiday to Sweden and had a great time,every evening we went to a local bar to eat and have a drink,we met a Swedish couple that looked to be our age (45) and got talking with them and became really friendly,their names were per and jenny,per was an engineer and jenny worked in a bank,they invited us to their house one evening and we took a couple of bottles of wine with us,they made us a beautiful meal and then we drank the bottles of wine, have you been in a Swedish sauna yet per asked? No we haven't I answered,you must come in to ours he said,we didn't realise he meant right now! Jenny went upstairs and came back with some towels,take your clothes off and put the towels around you she said,we got undressed in one of the bedrooms and went back downstairs to per and jenny,we followed behind to the sauna,once we were all in there per and jenny took their towels off and placed them on the wooden bench and sat on them! We didn't expect to be naked,jenny had blonde hair and a great body that I couldn't keep my eyes off! Per made no effort to hide his ever growing cock,take those towels off and put them down on the bench guys,I took mine off and sat down,you look as if you work out Richard, jenny said to me! Karla took hers off and sat next to me opposite per and jenny,isn't this nice per said sporting a big hardon? Yes it is I said, jenny could see that karla was embarrassed about per's cock and said don't worry about his cock karla doesn't Richard's get hard? We both didn't know what to say, sex is a natural part of life don't you agree karla? Jenny asked, yes I suppose so but us brits are a little more private about it than you guys, jenny laughed and grabbed per's cock! You need to relax guys and wanked his cock off! It's a pretty big cock karla don't you think jenny said? Karla tried not to look but it was impossible, if you say so jenny, my cock was twitching now and jenny said Richard is relaxed now karla! Karla saw my cock getting hard, bloody hell she said looking away, it's totally OK karla,jenny sat on my right and grabbed my cock wanking it! Cmon karla relax she said to her as per walked across to us with his huge cock! Jenny took my hand and put it on her pussy! I'm really wet Richard jenny said as she leaned forward to suck my cock! Karla couldn't believe her eyes! But per soon took care of that, he waved his cock before karla's face forcing her to do something and she had to put her hand on his cock! Omg she said! Then slowly calmed down and got into it stroking per's cock, I knew you could do it karla! Per reached down and parted karla's legs and felt her clit! It's unusual to see a hairy pussy in Sweden per said, I was now fucking jenny over the wooden bench and she told karla that my cock felt good in her pussy! It seemed to wind karla up and she took per's cock in her mouth, fuck my pussy she said to per! He sat on the bench and my wife mounted his cock facing forwards, karla's eyes were rolling as she took his entire length!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous