Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and blushed a bit again. "I don't know why he would, there are tons of hot women around here." She said.

"True," I agreed, "but none of them as hot as you, babe." She smiled, gave me an ornery look, then I felt her hand on my thigh. She moved it up to my hard cock, gave it a squeeze and looked me in the eye, then whispered in my ear, "When we get home, I am draining every last sperm in your balls into my throat!"

I nearly came right there and she knew it. She started her little laugh again and let go just before our waiter showed up with the wine. As he was setting the glasses down, Maria leaned forward as if to be reading the label on the wine bottle. When she did, I could see her black lace bra beautifully. I know our waiter could too. His eyes were riveted to that bra. He nearly missed the glass as he began pouring the wine. This gave Maria a huge smile and she made eye contact with him when his eyes finally moved up to her face. He knew he was caught and he turned a shade of red that was even apparent in the dimmer lights of the restaurant.

When he was finished pouring, he took our meal order then walked away on what seemed to be wobbly legs. Or maybe it was something stiff in his pants causing his odd gait.

As he was leaving, I put my right hand on her leg and before she had a chance to move it, I ran it all the way up to the crotch of her panties. They were very wet She gave a low, quick intake of breath and looked at me with a somewhat shocked expression on her face. "You're a very naughty girl" I told her in a sarcastic scolding voice.

She smiled and said "you loved it too you perv!"

"So did Michael, did you notice how he was walking when he walked away? You gave him a hardon" She just giggled and gave me a kiss while moving my hand away from her pussy. Then she playfully smacked my hand and called me a naughty boy. And she wasn't wrong. Anytime I get to be naughty with her, I get very naughty.

We enjoyed our dinner and the view of the river while drinking our wine, my one glass since I was driving and her.....the rest of the bottle. We talked and laughed and laughed and talked. By the time she had finished off the bottle of wine, she was very tipsy and feeling very horny.

The ride home was very touchy feely for both of us. I couldn't help placing my hands on her thigh and she kept touching and rubbing my leg as well as the stiff cock confined in my pants. The one for which she was to blame.

As we pulled into our parking spot, I put the car in park and literally grabbed Maria and pulled her to me and kissed her hard. My tongue was searching her mouth and she began probing my mouth with her tongue. We waged a serious tongue battle for several minutes, all the while running our hands all over each other's body.

Once we broke our kiss, we went into the house and our clothes were off before we could even make it to the bedroom. I spun her around and grabbed both of her tits from behind. I placed my mouth near her ear and said "you tease! You've been showing me hints if these titties all evening. Now so you remember me, my name is Michael and you are about to get fucked. I promise you it will be a night you never forget." She moaned as I squeezed her tits and tried to look at me as she realized that I was in roleplaying mode.

"Oh really! So you like my tits then? Good, now I can have some of that hard cock that is trying to stab me in the back!" She pulled my hands off of her tits, spun around to face me and pulled me down for another wet kiss. She broke the kiss after a few seconds and fell to her knees. Without even teasing, she engulfed my cock with her mouth and moaned like it was the last one she would ever have.

The feel of my cock entering her hot mouth made my knees buckle slightly. I couldn't help but moan as well and instinctively grabbed her by the head. "Oh my God, lady! Your mouth feels incredible!" I moaned out.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock, looked up at me with those incredible eyes and said "Well Michael, this was the reason I teased you with these titties all through dinner" she said as she reached down and lifted her breasts up and started sucking on her own nipples. " were you hoping to suck on these like this?" As she took her left nipple in her mouth and made slurping sounds as she sucked on it.

"Hell yes!" I exclaimed as I reached down to pull her up on her feet. I pushed her back to the bed. When the back of her legs hit the bed, she let herself fall onto her back on the bed. I immediately was on those tits. Kneading, sucking, massaging and squeezing them. She sighed and moaned as I attacked them like a man possessed. Which I actually was, a man possessed. Possessed by a need for her.

"Oh God Michael, pound meeee!" She moaned while still in role play mode. "Make me your woman tonight, own me, please fuck me, pleeease!"

I moved between her legs and began sinking my cock into her. She was unbelievably wet and hot and she desperately needed my cock inside her. She cried out and pushed her hips toward me as we both worked to get my cock in deep. When I hit bottom she had her first orgasm of the night. I held on for dear life as she bucked and convulsed against me as if her body had become possessed by something other worldly. As she began to settle down, she opened her eyes, looked me straight in the eyes and said "Fuck me with that big cock! Give me everything you've got, Michael!" She was definitely enjoying the role play tonight.

I couldn't deny her so I began shoving my cock in and out of her pussy, a little harder with each stroke. Each stroke brought a huff of air from her lungs. "Oh, hooooooh, oooooh!" Were the only sounds coming from her.

She was humping her hips in unison with me and she was building to another orgasm. I was doing everything I could to hold off my orgasm until she came. "Holy shit, lady! I can't hold back much longer!" I shouted.

"Then give it to me, dammit! Pound the fuck out of me! Cum in my pussy, I want to feel it! Do it! Fuuckk meeeeee!" She screamed as her orgasm took over her body.

I felt the familiar feelings of my balls tightening and I pushed as deep as I could go and began firing burst after burst of cum deep into her. She arched her back and seemed to pull me in even deeper as her orgasm rocked her. I can't recall ever cumming that hard before in my life. It felt like her body was sucking my life out through the end of my dick.

After a few minutes of us huffing and puffing, I leaned down and planted a hot, wet french kiss on her. We did tongue battle for several minutes before we broke the kiss. "Well, Michael! You're one helluva fuck there buddy." She stated.

"Thanks lady." I said in return. "Hope your on birth control cause I pumped about a half gallon of sperm into your womb."

When I said that her hips seemed to involuntarily jump at me and she launched into another orgasm that seemed as powerful as the last one. She arched her back, opened her mouth and held that position for several seconds. Then she let out a very loud moan and her body began shaking again. "Oooooooohhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooood!!" She yelled then went limp.

Almost as if she had passed out. Her breathing was ragged and deep and she laid there with her eyes closed and her arms above her head. Her reaction to what I said surprised me, to say the least. It caused my cock to get fully hard again. I began to slowly fuck her again. When I did, she opened her eyes and stared straight into mine with her mouth hung open. "Oh wow! That was incredible!" She said.

"I think you get turned on by having me knock you up, don't you lady?" I replied.

"Oh God! Yes.....yes. Fuck me hard, cum in me again. Put a baby in my belly......JEFFERY!"

She used MY name! She was out of role play mode and was telling me to knock her up! My thrusting became harder and faster. She began moaning loudly again and as my orgasm came closer I told her, "get ready baby, here comes more of what you need for a baby in your belly."

"Oh my god YEEEESSSS! Do it! Empty your balls into my womb! Uuuuuuuuugh! Ooooooooh! I'm cummmmmmmminnngggggg"!

I couldn't hold back and came in her again. Pulsing jet after jet of sperm into her pussy as she thrashed in near convulsions again. It seemed to go on forever and I was in absolute heaven, feeling her insides contract on me, gripping my cock felt incredible. I finally collapsed on top of her and we wrapped our arms around one another and kissed.

After a few minutes we slowly separated and spooned together. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck. "Mmmmmmmm" was the only sound she made.

Normally, we would clean up after sex but within a couple of minutes I could hear the quiet rhythm of her breathing that told me she was asleep. I couldn't fall asleep as quickly. I kept thinking about how she reacted when I made the comment about possibly getting her pregnant while we were fucking. It brought me back to the night that Inez was conceived in the backseat of my car. How she had desperately wanted me to cum inside of her. How she reacted when she felt it, the way she came. I also began wondering if maybe she wanted another baby and was hesitant to talk to me about it. I wondered about it all until finally falling asleep at who knows what time.

When we woke up the next morning, we both got in the shower to clean up from the previous night's awesome mess. While in the shower, we began joking around about the night before. I finally came straight out and asked her about the comment about making her pregnant. She sheepishly hesitated for a moment then said, "we women are always thinking about having babies. I think about having another child all the time. Maybe two or possibly three more someday. Why are you asking? Are you saying you want more kids?"

"I'm not saying that I don't. Just wondering about what happened with you last night when I was pretending to be Michael and I asked about your birth control because of how much I came inside of you." I said. She got a really big, cute smile on her face then threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

"I am not sure as to the why, I just know that it really turns me on to feel you pumping all that sperm into me. Mmmm, mmmmm. I love it and if it means I get pregnant......all the better." Then she giggled and kissed me again. When she did, she could feel my hardon pressing against her belly. " Is that all for meeee???" She asked in her sweet and innocent little girl voice.

"It certainly is my sexy lil lady" I replied as I ran my hands down to her ass and began squeezing those beautiful globes while we kissed and she fondled me. I reached down as far as I could and lifted her left leg up and around me. I bent my knees and lowered myself enough to line up my cock with her pussy hole. As I began pushing into her she threw her head back and moaned. She pushed her hips toward me in order to get me inside faster.

Her breathing became ragged as I began thrusting into her. But I was having a bit of a hard (no pun intended) time keeping at it due to Maria being only 4'10" tall. So I grabbed her other leg and lifted her up and held on to her ass as I began bouncing her on my hard cock. She squealed in delight and continued moaning and grunting while I used her pussy to pleasure my cock.

Suddenly, she seemed to go rigid and let out a very loud squeal. She then began shaking the way she does when she cums. This lasted for about ten seconds then she planted a huge kiss on me. When we broke the kiss, she looked at me and whispered "cum in me, pleeeeease! Fill me up, put a baby in me. I need it all in me!"

Her words sent me over the edge. In spite of cumming several times the night before, I rammed as deep as I could go inside of her and began cumming violently again. When she felt me cumming it triggered another orgasm for her. We both moaned and shook all the way through our mutual orgasms, neither wanting to let go of the other. Each of us trying to make it last longer. After several more minutes of kissing, I finally slipped out of her and let her feet go back down to the shower floor. She looked down at her legs then back up at me and said "holy shit! There's like a gallon of cum running down the inside of my thighs. You shot a lot of sperm into me! I'm thinking that this whole idea of me getting knocked up really turns you on too!"

Then she let out one of her signature giggly laughs. I stared at her for a few seconds then laughed with her. But in my mind, I was thinking the same thing. I was super turned on by the thought of making her pregnant. I had never realized this before! It really turned me on as much as it did her, maybe even more so.

We spent the rest of that day playing with Inez. We took her to the park and watched as she played with other kids her age. As some of the parents left with their children later in the day, Maria and I found ourselves chatting goofing off with each other. Talking about anything and everything. As we were watching our daughter play on a jungle jim, Maria suddenly asked me if I thought I get turned on as much as she did with pregnancy risk. I had to be honest with her, every time she would bring it up during sex it would make me cum quickly. She chuckled and said,

"That's what I was thinking, you seem to become a man possessed when I tell you to knock me up." Then she gave me a super cute smile, leaned over to me and quietly said "I hope you realize that I was ovulating yesterday."

"You were?" I asked. She slowly shook her head yes. I thought about this for a few moments. We were looking at each other and when I didn't respond immediately Maria got a bit of a concerned look on her face. "Well, if you get pregnant, we will make awesome parents!" I replied. Her face instantly lit up like a spotlight. She quickly threw her arms around me in a big hug.

"I love you so much" she said.

"I love you more than you will ever know" I replied.

A couple of weeks later, Maria missed her period and a home pregnancy test revealed that she was indeed pregnant. We were ecstatic. Inez was overjoyed at becoming a big sister. She began tell us all the things she HAD to teach her new brother or sister. Although she couldn't quite understand how the new baby was in mommy's belly if mommy didn't eat it!

About three months later we were having a sonogram done. The technician, after several measurements and screenshots finally said "It's a boy!" Maria and I lit up with big smiles as we looked at the screen. Then the technician said " and another boy!"

"Wa....wait....what?" I stammered.

"Twins, boys." She said. We were blown away. Maria was all smiles. She looked at me and said " Well, I was hoping to have at least two more children you know, now we won't have to wait for the third!" Of course there was more hugging and celebrating. Everyone in both of our families were excited but we had one small problem.

Our rented house was only a two bedroom. So, we started looking. We were able to find and buy a really nice 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home on 15 acres just a few miles from where we were currently living.

Life continued to be wonderful for us. We raised our children into responsible young adults. We both had successful careers and we continued having wonderful times with each other. My Mother once made the comment to me that since we were so young when we had Inez that she felt we would never last as a couple. She said that she was so happy that we did. She loves Maria like her own daughter and absolutely loves and adores her grand children. As for me, I never had a doubt that we would be together til death do us part. I couldn't live without Maria in my life. I'd be totally lost.

Well, I know it's a long background into our lives but you, as the reader needed to understand our relationship and our lives to be able to even remotely understand the rest of this story.

Inez is now 23 years old. She is a high school physics teacher at a school not to far away from us so we get to see quite a bit of her. Which is totally fine with us. The twins, Dorian and Daniel are both in college at schools quite a distance away. Sadly, we don't get to see them very often. Hopefully, after they graduate, they will find jobs closer to home and we can soend a lot more time together before Maria and I get old!

As for Maria and I, the past year and a half has been a little rougher for us. Maria's firm, over the years kept assigning her bigger and bigger projects to head up. Almost 2 years ago she was assigned to the largest project the firm had ever undertaken. She has been extremely busy the entire time. We don't get to spend as much time together but when we do, we are still as ornery as we were when we were young lovers.

She still has men try to flirt with her though. They try to get her out for drinks or dinner all with the intention of getting into her panties! She still tells me about all of it and I still tease her about their advances. Once, A foreman on one of her job site kept asking her for dates. Dinner, drinks, etc. she said he became very frustrated that she kept turning him down. She said he was an extremely attractive man who obviously was very used to having his way with the ladies. She told me that he was frustrated enough to jokingly tell her that he was going to have to tie her up and take he to a hotel just so he could fuck her!

As she told me this, for the first time in our lives, I had some concern for her safety. The thought of some jackass kidnapping my wife and raping her meant I would spend the rest of my life in prison. Maria laughed at that and told me not to worry. He had only been joking with her about it. She said he isn't the kind of guy who would ever do something like that.

So, I let my mind relax. Then, after a while, I jokingly asked her if that made her pussy wet? She let out a hardy "ha ha ha ha! Wouldn't you like to know" then gave me one of her ornery looks.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard and deep. As we were kissing, I ran my hand up under her dress and palmed her pussy. It was indeed wet. So a small thought popped into my head that maybe she had secret fantasies about that type of sex.

I instantly went into role play mode. I said to her, "you've been teasing me for almost a year and a half little lady! Now I am getting me some of this pussy whether you like it or not!" I dragged her by the hand up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"You can't do this to me Jake!" She wined. "I am a married woman!"

"I'm not interested in your husband, I'm not even interested in you. I simply want your tits, your mouth and your pussy" I said. I set her on the bed and began tying her hands and feet to the bedposts with some of my ties.

Once she was tied down, I unbuttoned her shirt, unclipped her bra and pulled her skirt up above her waist. I then stepped back and admired my handiwork. She had a smirk on her face that told me she was enjoying this. However, in keeping with the role play aspect of our fun she blurted out, "Jake, you have to let me go, you can't do this to me!"

"I can and I will! There's no more teasing. I'm fucking you today, your gonna suck my cock with that pretty little mouth of yours and I'm gonna make sure you enjoy it!" I ripped my t-shirt over my head, undid my pants, dropped my boxers and climbed up on the bed and straddled her chest. "Now, are you gonna be a good girl and suck my dick or do I have to hold your hair and fuck your throat?" I had never done anything like that to her in all the years we had been together. I surprised myself with that type of talk. It surprised her too. Her eyes got big, her mouth dropped open and then turned to a smile that she couldn't stop from showing up on her face.

"If I suck you off, will you let me go, Jake?" She asked.

"It depends on how well you suck it." I told her. She picked her head up and engulfed the head of my cock in her warm mouth. I threw my head back and groaned. She started moving her head forward as if to try and take it deeper in her mouth but my position on her chest wouldn't allow it. So I leaned forward over top of her head. When I did, it pushed about half of my cock into her mouth. I was looking down and noticed her eyes get really big, like this move shocked her by how far in it went so I backed off a bit. When I did, however, she forced her head upward to try and keep it there.