Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your slut ass loves this big cock, don't you?" He asked. "You're a married whore who lets other men fuck her slutty pussy, aren't you? You want me to keep fucking your dirty slut pussy, don't you?" He scowled at her.

"Hooooooo, yessssssss, oooooooooh! Keeeeeeep....fuuuuukiing meeeeee!"

"Tell me what you are?" He ordered.

"I'mmmm a..........oooooh goddddd......whore!" She cried.

"No, tell me what you really are!"

"Hooooo....I'm a cheap ass........uuuuuugh......dirtyyyy....worrthlleessssss....oooooh....marrrrried......cummmmm....dumpsterrrrrr..........ooooooooh myyyyyy godddddd! I'm cummmmming!"

She screamed out these words and I nearly came without even touching myself! I was so over the top witnessing this. My wife, the love of my life, the mother of my children, was cumming violently as a result of her calling herself a cheap ass dirty worthless married cum dumpster!

I wanted her sooo bad at that point. I couldn't understand any of it. There was no rhyme or reason to our new found fetish. All I knew was that my wife was being hammered into submission by a 70 year old man and she was absolutely loving it!

"I knew you'd love my big cock, bitch. Whores like you can't help yourselves. You gotta have it, you gotta have my eight inches in your womb! Don't ya?" He asked her.

"Hooooooh.......yessssss......I looooove ittttt!" She screamed out again.

"I promised you something, didn't I?...you worthless cunt. What did I promise you?"

"Hoooh godddd! You promised meeeee....oooooooooh.....that youuuu.....ooooooh. Would make meeeee.......oooooooh fuuuuck!.......cuuuuum!!"

"Annnnndd? He asked.

"Uuuuuuuuuunn!.....youuuu....oooooh...prooooomised to.......ooooh godddd..... give meeeee.......ahhhhhhh fuuuuck,......a belly.....oooooooh shiiiit.....fullllll of .......SPERRRMMMMMM!" She screamed out loudly.

Then she was racked by another orgasm. When she started cumming, he lurched forward, as deep as he could go, threw his head up and moaned. He was cumming inside my wife's pussy!

From my vantage point, I could see the base of his cock, maybe a half inch still outside her pussy. I watched it lurch upwards. Once, twice, three times. Maria arched her back so hard and humped her pussy at him so hard that she nearly lifted him straight up in the air. Four, five, six times it lurched upwards! He was pumping sperm into his breeding whore!

She screamed out, "I caaaaan feeeeeel iiit!!!"

Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven! I didn't think he was ever going to stop, twelve, thirteen, slowing down, fourteen, longer wait, fifteen! Oh my god! How much sperm is he pumping into her?

He finally stopped cumming and began to slowly withdraw. "There ya go my tiny little married slut. I put a baby in your belly for ya." When he said that, she immediately grabbed his sides, humped her hips back onto his cock, pulling him in deep and went into convulsions again! She seemed to shake, convulse, and scream for a good 30 seconds! Screaming out, exhaling air, humping at him, pulling at him, moaning and screaming more. It was so incredibly intense. He had a big shit eating grin on his face the whole time she was coming.

As she finally started coming down from this supergasm, he slowly and gently pushed her hips back down onto the bed. As he withdrew his softening cock from her, she made little yelping noises. Once he pulled it all the way out, I couldn't help but look at her pussy. Her pubic hair was all wet. It was gapped open and suddenly, a huge stream of cum began oozing out and down her ass onto the sheets. "Damn slut, look at the mess you're making on the bed!" He snorted. He reached up and grabbed her hair again and pulled her off the bed. He then pushed her forward, leaning her over the bed. I stepped back a step and looked down. She had a huge amount of cum running down the inside of her thighs. He still had her leaned over the bed.

"Clean up your mess, bitch! Lick it up!" He cruelly ordered as he pushed her face into the big glob of cum. I watched stunned as Maria opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and began sucking the huge wad of sperm into her mouth!

I was completely blown away by this. She was not only doing it, she was slurping it up eagerly.

After a couple of minutes of him holding her hair and making her eat the cum on the sheets, he pulled her up by the hair again. He turned her around and pushed her to her knees. "Open your mouth you little slut! Clean all the mess off my cock too!"

She opened her mouth and he drove his cock all the way into her throat to his balls! She didn't even gag this time. He pulled her head back, let her have a few breaths then rammed it back down her throat. She wasn't even resisting, as a matter of fact, when I looked down, she was actually rubbing her pussy! She was loving this.

Several minutes later he withdrew his cock completely. "You're one helluva piece of ass you little married slut. I really enjoyed breeding you tonight." He said. "I'd tell ya to get dressed but I seem to remember that your whore ass was naked when you got here!"

She was still rubbing her pussy when he said this and I watched her begin shaking in another orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore. I untied my shorts and pushed them to the floor. Stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair. "Open your mouth, slut!" I ordered. She did willingly. I shoved my hard cock in her mouth and began fucking it. She was making throaty noises but didn't try to resist at all. Getting close to cumming, I pulled her hard onto my cock. I felt the head slide all the way into her throat. Then I said to her, "you got your belly full of sperm through your nasty, whore cunt, now your gonna swallow another bellyful!" She moaned again as I pulled back a bit and began cumming in her mouth. I groaned loudly as I did.

She began making gulping noises as she swallowed it all, not missing any of it. When I had calmed enough, I realized that the old man had been watching me do her mouth. He slapped me on the shoulder and said, "that's one helluva great wife you have there, son." Then turned and walked out of the room. I pulled on my shorts as quickly as I could, reached down and helped Maria to her feet. I then scooped her up and made for the door. The old guy was saying something as we moved toward the door but I wasn't paying attention. I slid open the sliding glass door with my foot, moved across the deck and down the stairs.

I nearly ran with Maria in my arms all the way back to our cabin. Maybe the years of weightlifting and exercise gave me the strength but I didn't set her down until we got to our cabin.

"Please set me down?" She asked. Then I realized that she was crying! She grabbed her clothes that we had left there and ran into the house. I went in after her but she had run into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Honey? Please tell me you're ok?" "I'm not ok!" She sobbed "I am a complete and total slut piece of shit whore! I don't deserve a man like you. You've been so good to me ever since I met you. You're an awesome dad, an amazing husband and I just threw all that out the window for a cheap thrill!"

She was crying hard now. I moved to her and wrapped my arms around her. I simply held her for a good while. Finally, she spoke. "I will understand if you want to leave me. I violated your trust in me. I cheated on you! I am so sorry." She said tearfully.

I brushed her hair out of her eyes, leaned in and kissed her then began. "Maria, I don't understand what has come over us either but I will never leave and I will never stop loving you either. You are my wife and I your husband. It's going to be that way forever."

She threw her arms around me and continued crying for a bit longer. "I don't understand it either. What in the world would make me want a 70 year old man treat me like a cheap whore, yank me around by the hair. Let him shove his whole hand inside me and pump about a gallon of sperm into my womb? Let him shove his cock down my throat while it was covered in cum AND pussy juice?!" "What the hell is wrong with me?" She cried.

I continued to hold her for quite a while, trying to ease her strife.

Finally I said to her, "Sweetie, I don't know why. All I know is I seemed to be powerless to put a stop to it. I have to admit, it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen! You were so sexy, so, so awesomely hot. Just seeing you willingly give yourself to him had me soooo hard. I don't know why, but it did. Confusion? Yes. Anger. No. I could never be angry at you. After all, I was a willing participant too."

She looked up at me with teary, doe eyes. Then pulled me down for another kiss. We kissed for a while then she chuckled, which kind of surprised me given her current state.

She pulled away from me and looked down. "My god, look at me, I'm a total mess. Look!" She demanded as she pointed downward. "I have a huge amount of cum running down my legs!" I began laughing at her saying this. She looked at me kinda funny for a few seconds then started laughing herself. "My god! I never knew a man could ejaculate that much! There's still more dripping out of me!" She exclaimed.

"Well, he did say he was gonna breed you tonight!" I told her with a sort of snide smile on my face.

"He certainly did say that." She stated. " Good thing I am safe right now or I would definitely have his baby in me!"

"Holy shit! I didn't even think about that. I thought you were on the pill?" I stammered.

"I was but was having some problems so the doctor told me to stop taking them." She replied with a sheepish look on her face.

I stood looking at her a bit stunned. "I'm sorry about all of this, honey." I said sincerely.

"Like you said, we were both willing participants. Now lets get in the shower." With that, she stepped in, turned and faced me, showing me her nakedness and asked with an ornery tone,"you gonna join me?" In I went.