Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at yourself! Look at what a cheap ass whore you are."

"Hoooooo yeesssssss!"

"Tell me what you are, bitch!"

"Oooooh myyyyy.....godddddd! I'm a......ooooh......cheap assssss...... married breeeeeedingggg......uuuuugh, oooooooh......whore sluuuuuut! I'm.....oooh shiiiit!...........CUMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!!!"

She began convulsing. One of those incredibly powerful orgasms. Her squeezing sent me over the edge too.

I yelled out, "here comes my baby, whore!" And began unloading again inside her. Her shaking nearly doubled when she felt me cumming inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeeessssss! Pump all....huuuuh...... your sperm.........ooooooh goddddd into.....hooooh....my womb, Hennnnnrrryyyyyy!"

After I calmed down a bit, I started feeling very guilty. I laid down next to Maria who was still breathing hard. I looked at her and when she opened her eyes she simply smiled and stared into my eyes for a bit.

"I feel......guilty." She said

"I do too." I replied.

"Is there something wrong with me, I mean, there has to be something wrong in my brain, right?" She asked me point blank.

"No honey. Like Henry said, it's an instinct for women. He, as well as the guy on the dance floor somehow brought it to the forefront of your mind." I answered. "But.....there has to be something wrong with me. I mean, when I all of the sudden get an image in my mind of Henry on top of you, shoving his cock in and out of you, cumming inside of you. I mean....that should have thrown me into a rage, but it didn't. For some reason it turned me on like never before. I don't understand why or how. I just know it happened and it scares the shit out of me!"

"Well" she said, "what about me getting completely turned on by being degraded, humiliated? I mean, if someone I know or some work colleague called me a whore, slut or cunt, I would want to bust them in the mouth. But there I was.....fantasizing about Henry doing just that! Not only degrading me but using me as nothing more than a place to pump his sperm into. And....it caused me to have an unbelievable orgasm! What the hell is wrong with me?"

As she was telling me this last part, my cock started to grow again. Maria noticed it immediately and grabbed ahold of my cock and started slowly pumping it. "Whatever it is, I love the awesome sex we are having as a result." She cooed. Then she slowly rose up, straddled me and sank her pussy down on my hard cock. I groaned when I felt how wet and slippery she was inside. She began a slow rocking on my hard dick, then adding some side to side motion with it. I could only close my eyes and revel in the incredible feeling.

We went like this for about 7 or 8 minutes. She began rocking harder and letting out moans, ooooh's and uuuuuugh's. Slowly building to an orgasm.

"Honey, I'm not sure I can cum again after the last one" I told her.

She simply smiled and said, "yes you will."

"Don't think I can Baby." I said to her. She simply smiled at me, then leaned over and put her tits to my lips then whispered, "Henry is between my legs. I have them spread as wide as I can get them for him. He is pushing a giant black cock allllll the way up into me.....I am moaning and having orgasm after orgasm as he fucks me! Ooooooooh my goddd! His cock is starting to swell even bigger! He's going to breed me! He's going to pump every sperm he has in his balls right into my womb! He is putting a baby in my belly!"

Now it was my turn to say "oh my god!" I exploded again inside her and she exploded herself. Squeezing me tight with her pussy. She collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard. She finally turned her head to me and started kissing me. She the looked at me and said "I love you soooo much"

"I love you more than you will ever know." I replied. She rolled off of me, pulled down the sheets on the bed, then we crawled in. Exhausted, we fell asleep very quickly. What a helluva first day of vacation!

We slept until almost noon the next day. When I woke, I could hear the shower running. I snuck into the bathroom and stood watching her for a bit. It was the type of shower with a tiled half wall and a large, clear glass window. It had an overhead shower that she was standing under rinsing her hair.

When she turned around, she started a bit but then smiled at me. "Wanna join me?" She asked.

"Don't mind if I do" I said cheerfully. I got in with her and she helped soap me up. She payed a lot of attention to my cock. And of course, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Afterwards, once we got dressed I asked her what she wanted to do today. "Want to find the grocery store, get some food then hang out on the beach for the rest of the afternoon. Then grill something for supper tonight." "Sounds great to me" I said.

So that's what we did. Bought groceries, laid on the beach and had a nice dinner of grilled shrimp skewers. Later, after dark, we were sitting on the deck, looking at the moon and the stars. Just sharing a chaise lounge together when Maria said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Absolutely. You can ask me anything" I told her.

"Well, after yesterday and last night, I know we talked about a lot of what happened, but you haven't asked about why I exposed myself to Brandon and those other men?"

"I have to be honest with you, I was wondering because you've never done anything like that before."

"I know. I am not completely sure why I did it. I just know that it made me feel so sexy."

"You are most definitely sexy," I chuckled. Maria giggled at my response then asked, "Did it make you angry?"

"No, it gave me a boner!" I said.

"Hehehehehe." That sexy little giggle again.

"Want to see me do it again?"

"Maybe I want to see you completely naked on the beach tomorrow" I told her as she looked at me with a fake shocked expression on her face.

"Maybe I will then! Will it make you do the things to me that you have been doing lately?" She asked.

"Hmmmmmmmmm. And what would those things be?" I asked.

"Oh, you know.....calling me names. Making me feel like a piece of meat. Using me as your whore. Fucking me like you paid for it! Giggle, giggle, giggle"

Now I was starting to get hard again. I looked at her and gave an order. "Stand up" I told her. She looked at me and complied. Then I gave her a second order. "Strip....now!"

"Yes sir" she said then began taking off her shirt. Next she took off her shorts. She stared into my eyes as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the deck. She now stood before me with only panties on. Her tits on full display. She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them down her legs and stepped out of them. She stood back upright and I was given a view of her beautiful body.

Completely naked. In the faint light of the house and combined with the moonlight, she was absolutely beautiful. Like a sex goddess! I stood up, reached out and took her hand and led her down the stairs and out onto the beach. After reaching the edge of the tide area, I turned her to me and kissed her.

"What if someone comes along?" She asked.

"Then they will see your naked body" I informed her. She gave me a concerned look but said nothing.

I grabbed her hand once again and began walking her down the beach. She seemed to be trembling but continued walking with me. Taking tentative like steps. After a few hundred yards, we began hearing voices. She tried to stop but I continued pulling her along.

Suddenly, about 100 yards ahead of us, a large bonfire whooshed to life. Someone just ignited it and was having a small beach party. We stopped. Maria was trembling and squeezing my hand. I looked at the fire and could make out about 4 people. "Do you want to keep walking? I asked.

She looked at me with fearful eyes for about a minute. Then she said, "I don't understand any of this. My mind tells me no but the rest of me is screaming yes, let them see my naked body! I don't know why? I am scared but at the same time it is arousing me like crazy."

"Hmmmmmm. What if it turns out that it is Henry and some of his friends?" I asked while raising and lowering my eyebrows at her.

She giggled, smacked me on the arm then looked at me and said with a smile. "If it is them, then maybe I will stroll down there myself and you can hang back and watch!" Then she reached down and grabbed my hard cock, which she now knew would get hard talking about this subject.

"I think I will just take you back and have my way with you, you ornery minx." "I love that idea!" She exclaimed.

We then turned back to our cabin with a faster pace than we walked down before. We were laughing and giggling while touching each other when suddenly, porch lights of the neighboring cabin came on.

An older gentleman, probably about 70 years old was standing there. "Well, well" he said "it's not every day that an old man gets to see such a beauty sans clothes." Maria seemed to try to sink behind me and hide. "Young lady, you've nothing to be ashamed of. Come on up here further into the light so I can get a good look at you." It seemed to be a bit of an order. She looked at me pleadingly. I have no idea why but told her that it was an order, "little girl".

She turned and looked at the old man, squeezed my hand and took a few tentative steps. When we reached the short stairs of his deck, she stopped. I placed a hand in the small of her back and pressed her up the steps. Once up there, this fella let out a low whistle. I released her hand and moved to her side.

There was my wife of 21 years, standing completely naked in front of a complete stranger. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her black pussy hair seemed to glisten in the light. She was trembling. This man turned his head toward me and asked, "is this your wife?"

"Yes she is" I said.

"Well, it looks like you folks have become enchanted with the island spell." He stated to both of us.

"What do you mean?" Maria asked him. "My beautiful lady, many married couples vacation here every year. They are loving couples who would never think of betraying their spouse. But once here they begin to realize that this place can being fantasies to life without destroying relationships. This place seems to bring out things in people that they never knew could become real. Secret yearnings, deepest, darkest desires." He stated matter of factly while gazing longingly at my wife's tits and pussy. "They learn that these things can be real without the loss of security that their loved one brings."

Maria seemed to stare and hang on his words. "I am guessing that one of your deepest desires is to display your naked body, am I right?" He asked Maria directly. She kind of stammered a

"Y.....ye.....yes" She hesitantly replied.

"I figured as much. Seen it many times. Tell me another of your darkest fantasies?" He asked, or ordered, I'm not sure which. Maria looked at me for a bit. I felt a bit weird having this old man ask such things. But somehow, it was turning me on again. I have no idea why but it definitely was. I was getting erect again. It started making my shorts push out the front. Maria noticed this and smiled, looked away from me and back to her question asker.

She sort of pulled back her shoulders and asked, "you mean the darkest of dark fantasies. The ones I've never told anyone about?"

"Those exact ones. Tell me what they are. Your admission will set you free."

She opened her mouth but couldn't quite form words. "Go on" he said.

She stammered a bit but then looked directly at me and said "I fantasize about being used by Henry and his friends as a complete slut, cheap trash. Nothing but a place for them to put their sperm. A breeding whore!"

"Are you talking about Henry, the owner of Winner's night club?" He inquired with a smile.

"Ye...yes" she shyly replied.

"Hmmmmmm. If I know Henry, he will make that dream come true. How tall are you sweetie?"

He asked.

"Truthfully, I am 4'10" tall." She was telling the truth.

"Wow!" He exclaimed, "Henry is a huge man. I have actually seen him without clothes before. He is hung like a horse and has balls the size of large plums. Does that make your pussy wet?" She now seemed to be in a kind of trance-like state. "Yes" she responded again. I couldn't believe that she was telling this man these things all while standing before him stark naked. She hadn't told me that our role play about Henry had become her darkest sexual fantasy either.

He continued, "maybe a cock the size of his is something you shouldn't try at first. You should try a big one first, not a giant one. Does your husband here enjoy the thought of you being fucked by another man? Does he get hard and fuck you like a cheap whore when you both imagine it?"

Again, her mouth was hanging open. She was looking at the tent in my shorts then replied "yes sir." Again, I was completely blown away by her response, she seemed to be letting everything just flow freely. All her thoughts, he desires, her needs! Just recently we had been experimenting with domination. Now she was calling him sir!

This guy then untied his shorts and let them fall to the deck. His cock was about 8" long and thicker than mine. It wasn't even completely hard yet. "What do you and your husband think about you trying this one first?" He asked looking her square in the eyes. I was flustered by this man's very dominant demeanor. But it seemed that Maria was entranced by it. But him talking to my wife this way was somehow turning me on something fierce. She was staring at his cock with extreme lust in her eyes, even if he was much older.

She subconsciously licked her lips then looked at me and shyly said "would this turn you on like our role play? Would you still love me forever if I....we gave in to this? I know it turns you on as much as it does me but I could never live without you."

She wasn't lying about it turning me on. I was hard as a steel bar. The thought of this man climbing between my wife's legs and putting his cock in her pussy had me on the verge of orgasm. I opened my mouth and tried to form words but they wouldn't come out.

He then added " I promise to make you orgasm several times and I promise to fill your womb with my sperm!" He then looked at me and said "you will love it too. She will never stop loving you but sometimes something new is what is needed to keep the two of you close. A shared experience if you will. An adventure that the two of you will relive hundreds of times."

I was still in a trance. I was so turned on and deep down, I wanted this to happen. But I wasn't sure how Maria was actually feeling about it. His cock was sticking straight out now. About eight inches long and his balls were about the size of grade A large eggs and hanging way down like the jokes about old men.

Maria was once again staring at it. But any doubts in my mind about how she felt about it washed away when I saw her hand move to her pussy and start rubbing. The old man realized it too and held his hand out to her. She reached for it and allowed him to gently pull her toward his door. I followed them in as well. He led her straight to his bedroom and turned on the lights. I stood in the doorway and watched. He placed her hands at her sides and admired her naked body for a bit. Then he turned her to where she was facing me and moved his large, wrinkled hands to her tits. He was squeezing them at first, then he began pinching her nipples.

She moaned. He twisted them, pulled them, making her tits elongate. She nearly buckled when he did. A long groan escaped from her mouth. Placing his mouth next to her ear he asked "do you like the way I play with your tits?"

"Hooo goddd yessss!" She said a bit loudly. He continued to manipulate her nipples for a while then lowered his right hand to her pussy. He gently rubbed and played with her pubes for a while then continued downward. His finger found her slit and she moaned even louder. She began slowly humping her pussy at his fingers.

"Hooooo godddd" she moaned over and over again. He inserted his middle finger in her hole and jammed it into her.

"OHHHH MYYY GODDDD!" She wailed and began humping harder. As he was finger fucking her and twisting her nipples with his other hand, he gently pulled her back to the bed. Without removing his finger, he stepped around in front of her and used his other hand to push her down on her back on the bed. She seemed to instinctively open her legs for him while I watched stunned but unable to stop any of it!

He then inserted a second finger into her. She wailed loudly but continued humping his hand. He began moving his fingers faster and faster, finger fucking her harder and harder. Before she knew what hit her she was having an orgasm. As she was shaking and humping her pussy at his hand, he pushed in two more fingers.

"Oooooooooooooooh!" She yelled. "Oooooh shiiiiit!" She screamed.

"You like that don't you you little slut?" He asked her forcefully.

"Ooh myyy goddddd, yes! It feels.....soooooo gooood!"

"Well get ready then, there's more!" He stated. With that, he folded his thumb and pushed his entire hand into her pussy. It was stretched to an unbelievable size almost like when our children were born!

I would have thought it would hurt her but she was really humping her pussy now. She was moaning and screaming in pleasure, she reached down and grabbed his wrist but not to try and stop him but to try and pull it deeper, encouraging him to fuck her with his whole hand.

She reached a moaning crescendo, then she exploded in orgasm, shaking, shuddering and making some of the most unintelligible sounds I had ever heard from her in the heated passion of sex! While she was cumming, he cruelly pulled his hand out of her pussy with a loud smacking sound and reached up and pushed his fingers into her mouth. She began sucking on his fingers even though they were covered in her pussy juice. She sucked like it was the best piece of candy ever.

As her orgasm subsided, she continued sucking on his fingers. Sometimes one at a time, sometimes all of them at once. He finally pulled his hand from her mouth, reached up, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up off of the bed. When she was off the bed, he pushed her to her knees and moved her sideways to me. He look at me then shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Suck that cock, bitch! Show me how a real slut takes care of that cock." She started sucking, moving her head back and forth. He then reaffirmed his purchase on her hair and began pulling her head forward, forcing his cock toward her throat. She gagged and pulled back to breathe. After a few deep breath's, he pulled her in again. "Relax. You know I'm gonna fuck your throat like a dirty married whore!"

She had her hands on his thighs as he pulled her mouth onto his cock. This time, nearly six inches went in. She pushed against his legs and he let her pull back for air. He asked her if she was woman enough to swallow his entire cock. She looked up at him for a few seconds, opened her mouth and moved her hands around to his ass. This time she pulled him in and she didn't stop until her nose was in his pubic hair. She definitely met his challenge. She was gonna prove to him how much of a real woman she is!

He threw his head back and moaned out loud. "That's it my little married fuck slut, now your a real whore! Hell yeah!" He pulled her head back by her hair again and this time pulled her up to her feet. He shoved her onto the bed and climbed between her outstretched legs.

Without being even a little bit gentle, he shoved more than half of his cock into her pussy. She screamed loudly but wrapped her legs around his waist wanting more. He pulled back slightly and pushed in again, all the way in! Back out, in again. She was writhing and moaning with every thrust of his dick. She sounded like she was starting to hyperventilate.