Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued doing this, taking about half of it in her mouth for about five minutes. I suddenly pulled out of her mouth and climbed off of her chest.

"What's wrong Jake? Don't you like it?" It's wonderful but I have other Ideas." I replied.

"But you said if I suck you off, you would let me go?"

"No, you asked me if I would let you go if you sucked me off. I simply said it depends on how well you suck. I've changed my mind, I wanna fuck you now!" With that, I reached down and ripped her panties and pulled them away from her body. She gasped in shock at this move but I also noticed a slight smile again.

Now I stood over her, admiring her tits and that gorgeous pussy of hers. I got down between her legs and began rubbing my cockhead up and down her pussy lips. Each time I would rub it across her clit, her hips would jump. She was extremely wet and was gasping and moaning as I did this. I then began shifting my body weight down on her and sank my cock about halfway into her. She let out a loud groan and once again pushed her hips at me try to get it in deeper.

I relented and pushed all the way into her, feeling her push at me as I did. This move forced a long gasp of air from her lungs and caused her to pull on the wrist restraints as if trying to grab ahold of me.

I slowly withdrew and slowly sank all the way back into her, eliciting another load groan. She once again pushed her hips up hard against me and looked at me with pleading eyes. They were saying to me "please fuck me" but I needed to tease her for a while, make her climb the tree of desperate need. I wanted her to beg me to fuck her. I kept up this slow manipulation for a few minutes until she finally blurted out "fuck me already, I'm wet enough to take a VW bug in there. Hammer me!"

I had to laugh at that one but I wasn't quite done torturing her yet. I very slowly sank all the way in and all the way back out again. "Uuuuuuunngh! What are you waiting for Jake? You have me now take me! Fuck me like you paid for it!"

That did it, I couldn't go slow anymore and started driving it home faster and faster. " I knew I would make you beg for it little lady. I knew you couldn't resist me!" I said

"Like I... ooooh.. had a.......oooh goddddd......choice.....mmmmmmm godddd. You kid.....ohhhhhh.....napped meeeee....ohhhhhh myyyy goddd.......and tied me to this..........uuuuuuuugh, harder.......bed!" She yelled out breathlessly and desperately at the same time.

"You know how much you wanted my cock for over a year now. I'm gonna mark this pussy as mine. Your gonna be soooo horny tomorrow because you won't be able to stop thinking about the millions of my sperm swimming in your womb!" I said.

This caused Maria to orgasm immediately. I was shocked at how that made her cum so easily. She was shaking and violently throwing her hips at me.

After she started calming down, I picked up my pace again and started fucking her a little harder than I normally do. She responded with a very breathy "ooooooh fuuuck, ooooh myyyy godddd! Jake! You can't......oooooh mmyyyyy....cum inside me, I'm...... oooooooooohh....... not on.........fuuuuuuck..... birth control!"

"Good, then you can have my baby. I've always wanted to be a daddy." I replied. The hips smashed into me again and she seemed to be having convulsions. Her whole body was shaking, her mouth was hung open but no sound coming out. Then, she released a near blood curdling scream, shook even more violently and then seemed to pass out.

I slowed my assault on her pussy a bit just to make sure she was ok. As she came around she started moaning again. She started to tremble and shake again. "Holy shiiiiiit.......I'm gonna........OOOOOOOOOH GODDDDDDD ALMIIIIIGHTYYYYY!.........cuuuuuuuum!!!!" She wailed out.

I began thrusting harder as it was beginning to hit her. "You ready to have my baby in you Maria? You'd better be cause hear it comes!" I yelled out. Then it hit me.......one of the most violent orgasms I'd had in years. My cock spurted at least 12 times while I was buried as deep as I could get. Maria appeared to be having a seizure. She was shaking violently and making sounds that were other worldy. It was so incredibly erotic that I nearly blacked out myself.

Once we began to come down from our orgasmic highs, neither of us could really speak. All Maria kept saying was "Oh my god, hoh my god, hoh god, oooooh my goodness."

Gradually, I regained some strength and pulled out of her pussy. I reached up and untied her wrists, then moved down and untied her ankles. As I moved back up toward her, she grabbed me and kissed me hard. She drove her tongue nearly to my throat. Then I shoved forward with my tongue and she grabbed it with her lips and began giving my tongue a blowjob! Wow! What an evening. We fell asleep shortly after with her wrapped in my arms all snuggled into me spoon style.

The next morning after showers and breakfast, we were both getting ready for work. Trying to hurry so as to not be late,Maria said "we have to talk about last night sometime soon."

"Why? Is something wrong"? I asked.

"Not at all" she stated and then gave me a big smile, walked over to me and kissed me goodbye as she headed for the door. On her way she reminded me of her company's celebration party at 6:00PM that evening. "Please tell me you will be there." She said.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" I told her.

She had just finished the giant project for her firm. Not only finished it on time but 2 1/2 months early! Her firm made approximately $137,000,000 on the project and they were celebrating tonight. I was invited to attend because Maria, the head of the project is my wife! So I would definitely be there to see her get her accolades from the company.

I went to work but had trouble concentrating all day. Last night with Maria had been absolutely incredible. I thought it had been some of the best sex we'd ever had and we've had some awesome sex over the years, but her wanting to talk about it some other time was troubling me. Did I scare her somehow? Was she worried about getting pregnant? I know she takes birth control.

My mind was a whirlwind all day. Finally, at about three I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and asked to leave early. He was very surprised to hear me ask. He said "Jeff, all the years you've worked for me I can't recall you ever asking to leave early. Are you ok? Should we get you to a hospital?"

"No, no, Gary. I will be fine. Just need to get ready for my wife's honors dinner with her employer this evening." I told him.

"Ok, no problem, let me know if you need anything. Hope ya have a nice evening."

"Thanks." I said then went and gathered my things and headed home. Once home, I took a shower and began trying to decide what suit to wear for this evening's festivities when my phone beeped letting me know of a text. I picked up the phone and saw it was from Maria.

It read: Hi you sexy beast of a man! Gonna be stuck here for a while. Can you meet me here at around 5:45???

Me: You know it you hot lil mammasita!!!

Maria: Yaaaay! Then afterwards wards I'm gonna show you what a hot lil mammasita does to a sexy beast of a man!😘

Me: God I can't wait😈

I finished getting dressed and left a little early to stop at the florist shop and pick up some flowers for Maria for her big event. I knew that flowers would put a big smile on her face and also show her how proud I was of her for her accomplishment.

When I arrived at her building it was 5:40. I texted Maria to let her know that I was there. She came down to the parking area to escort me to the party room. She had somehow changed from her business suit into an absolutely stunning blue cocktail dress with high heels. She also had her hair done up in a frizzy type bun that looked incredible. She looked absolutely beautiful.

She must have realized that I was staring because she did a little pirouette as she was walking toward me. She smiled and asked me what I thought. "You look absolutely stunning!" I said.

"Why thank you kind sir." We kissed so as to not mess up her lipstick and she guided me to the elevator. When the doors opened she led me down a long hallway. "The elevator stops on this floor. We have to take the stairs to the ballroom."

As we started up the stairs I said matter of factly, "I loved your text today."

"You did, huh?" She replied.

"Yep. I was a little bit concerned today after you told me this morning that we needed to talk about last night."

"Well, you have nothing to be concerned about." She said as we reached the large double doors of the ballroom. She leaned up and pulled my head down then whispered in my ear, "I've been so horny all day because of the millions of your sperm swimming around in my womb!" My dick instantly became hard.

"Damn girl, you just gave me a hardon! Do you want me to be embarrassed in here?" I asked. She giggled, looked at me with a smile and said,

"I'm hoping for more of them to be swimming around in there later this evening." With that, she opened the doors and took me to my seat right in front of the main table. Luckily, the table was covered with a long tablecloth so I wouldn't be embarrassed in front of her colleagues.

The whole affair only lasted about 45 minutes. Maria was honored for getting and completing the largest project in company history! Afterwards, Maria came to me with another woman walking beside her and she Introduced her to me.

"Honey, this is Katherine. She is my boss."

"Very nice to meet you Katherine." I said.

"Likewise, after all these years, I finally get to meet Mr. Wonderful!" She said with what seemed to be genuine truth. "I've heard so many great things about you over the years that Maria has worked for me." I was at a bit of a loss but said

"Thank you, I'm not sure how much of what you've heard has been exaggerated, but thank you."

Maria laughed again and said "l only exaggerate the most awesome parts!" We all laughed a little then Katherine reached into her briefcase and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Maria. "Don't open this until you get home. Maria, thank you so much for everything that you put into this project. You'll never know how much it meant to this company."

With that she shook my hand and said "you keep on taking care of this woman. She deserves a great man like you. Once again, it's an honor to meet the infamous Jeffery!" I told her thank you again and Maria and I turned to head to the stairs again. Once there, I grabbed her, spun her around to me and kissed her. She looked so damned hot that I couldn't help myself. After a minute or so she broke the kiss, gave me a devilish look and said, "I think we'd better get out of here quick. If you do that again we might be naked right here at my work place!" She laughed and turned to continue down the stairs with me right behind her staring at he wiggling ass!

When we got home, Maria opened the envelope as instructed. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she had a super shocked look on her face. As I turned to ask her what it was, she dropped a piece of paper onto the table and threw her hands over her mouth!

"What's wrong?" I asked somewhat worried because of the look on her face.

She began to tear up and said "It's a bonus check! Oh my goodness, it's a huge bonus check!" I picked it up and almost had a heart attack when I saw the amount. It was nearly seven figures!!! We were hugging and holding onto each other mostly to prevent either of us from passing out.

We finally managed to sit down and take a few moments to take it in. "What are we going to do with it?" she asked.

"After we pay the taxes we are going to pay off the house and put the rest into our retirement accounts. How does that sound?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful! Maybe we can use a little for the honeymoon we never had?" She asked as she was pulling more papers out of the envelope.

"What's that?" I inquired. With another shocked look and tears tears falling from her eyes, she said breathlessly, "An all expenses paid vacation to a small island resort in the Caribbean, for three weeks!" She said as she sniffed back more tears.

I began looking at the information on the tickets and realized that we were scheduled to leave in exactly seven days! "Holy Crap Honey! We are supposed to leave next Friday!" I yelled.

"What?" She exclaimed. "Look at the date on the tickets, I need to get ahold of Gary to make sure I can get the time!"

I grabbed my phone and dialed Gary's number. "Hey Gary, how ya doing this evening?"

"Good, how you? How was your dinner celebration?" He asked

" It was awesome. Have a big question for you though"

"Shoot buddy"

"Can you possibly do without me for three weeks starting next week?" I asked.

"Probably, why? Is something wrong?"

"No, no." I explained it all to him for the next few minutes hoping that he would be able to operate without me.

After I finished explaining everything to him he said, "Buddy, you've worked for me for over 20 years. In that time I think you've taken maybe four vacations. Four. I know that you and Maria have never had a honeymoon. That woman deserves that and you do too! Take off and have a great time!"

When I hung up the phone, Maria jump on me, wrapped her arms and legs around me and gave me a huge hug. We hugged and kissed for a while then looked into each other's eyes for a bit. "We're going on our honeymoon baby!" I shouted.

"Wooooooo hooooooo! She shouted back. We we so excited that I didn't even put her down. Instead, I took off running with her wrapped around me.

I ran upstairs to our bedroom and climbed on the bed on my knees and laid her down under me. I started kissing her with a lot of passion. She was returning that passion but soon stopped. "What's wrong" I inquired.

"Not a thing handsome. But I was wondering what got into you last night?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You turned into an Alpha male last night."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Hell no! I loved it. Not sure why but some of what you were saying to me made me feel like I was some sort of cheap whore. Your fuck toy. Maybe even just a breeding whore. For some reason it made feel sooooo horny, sooo sexy. I have no idea why but......oh my god it was great!"

"Really?" I asked warily.

"Absolutely" she said " like I said, I have no idea where it came from, you've never acted like a dominant male in the bedroom before but I loved feeling like you needed me to get off. Just like some sort of sex toy. It was sooooo hot" she exclaimed.

"Well then, little girl, get those clothes off and get my cock in your mouth!" I ordered asI moved off of her. She stood up and pulled her dress over her head as I was standing up to watch her. She then reached behind her back and unclipped her bra letting it fall away. Her beautiful tits were on display for my hungry eyes. She looked at me for a few moments with a look of wonder in her eyes.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Take it all off. Get those panties off!" I ordered again with a little bit of force in my voice. She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her skimpy panties and peeled them down her legs and off. She returned to an upright position and again looked at me. I think she was looking forward to me giving her orders.

"Now get on your knees and get my pants open!" She dropped to her knees in front of me and began unbuckling my belt. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper. She then grabbed the sides of my pants and my boxers with them and pulled everything down.

My hard cock sprang out and bounced into the bottom of her chin. She reached up and grabbed ahold of my hardon. "I didn't say to use your hands, I told you to get my cock in your mouth!" She obeyed. Letting go of my dick, she pushed her self up a little and slid it into her mouth. She slowly began moving her head back and forth taking a little more of my cock into her mouth than she usually does when she gives me a blowjob.

I had to moan at how good it felt. When I looked down at her she was looking up at me with sexy doe eyes as she fucked my cock with her mouth. That look, combined with the feeling of her hot sexy mouth had me ready to explode.

I pulled out of her mouth and ordered her to stand up and bend over the edge of the bed. She obediently did as she was told and when she was completely bent over on the bed, I swung my hand and spanked her left ass cheek. This caused her to make a little whelping sound. I swatted it again and she oh'ed. Again and again I smacked her ass and each time she made groaning and muffled "oh" sounds.

I finally had had enough of spanking her, even though I never get enough of touching that ass and lined up my hardon with her by now, super wet pussy. I drove it in nearly 3/4 of the way.

This brought a loud really groan from her. Before she could recover, I jammed the rest of it into her. She screamed loudly when I did and she shuddered involuntarily.

I smiled to myself knowing that she was enjoying this. I started fucking her with slow, deliberate strokes, pulling nearly all the way out then pushing all the way back in. Her moans told me that she was really enjoying this. As always happens, I couldn't remain at a slow steady pace. I began driving in harder and harder. She began moaning louder and louder. She seemed to be headed towards an orgasm already. She was gripping the bed covers, pushing back against me and moaning unintelligible words. I remembered that the night before she got really hot when I told what was going to happen to her so I started saying dirty things to her again. "This pussy belongs to me, you understand?"

"Yessssss!" She hollered out.

"You mean, Yes Sir!" I snarled.

"Yeeessssss siiiiir" she moaned.

"This is my place for dumping my cum, do you understand that little girl?!"

"Yeeeesiiiir!......ohhhhhh!"

"I'm gonna fuck this pussy whenever and wherever I want!"

"Yeeeesssiiiiir! It's all......aaahhhhhh....yours sir.....ooooh!"

"Now I seem to recall from earlier that you wanted millions of my sperm swimming in your womb!" I stated emphatically.

"Ooooooh myyyyy goddddd......Yes..... ohhhhhh.........pleeeeaasee sir!she moaned.

"Please sir what? What is it that you need little girl?" I asked in a demanding voice.

"I neeeeed ....... Ohhhhhh......your spermmmmmm deeeep in my.........ahhhhhhhhh......PUSSY!!! Ooooooh myyyy goddddd......I'm........cuuummmmming!!!!"

She wailed out in orgasm. Her body shaking, the inside of her pussy grabbing at my cock. It felt incredible and I couldn't hold back. I began cumming as deep in her as I could.

When she felt me cumming it triggered an even more violent response from her. She pushed back against me as if trying to get me even deeper and let out an extremely loud scream along with her panting, hell, hyperventilating.She seemed to begin convulsing yet again, shaking, tremors running through her entire body! It was unbelievable to experience it.

Once our orgasms subsided, we both collapsed on the bed. "Holy crap! That was sooooo intense" she said. "Why didn't we get into this years ago?"

I had to chuckle. "I'm not sure baby, but I definitely know that we are into it now and I have no intentions of quitting any time soon."

"Mmmmmmmm, me either." She she breathlessly stated. We managed to crawl up into the bed and get under the covers. It was a bit cold being February so we snuggled together to keep warm and soon we both fell asleep.

A week later we were on a private plane owned by Maria's firm. We took a 5 hour flight to a certain island in the Caribbean. When we landed we were met by a man in a nice suit who had two local teenagers with him. He ordered the kids to get our luggage and load it all on a Jeep roof rack. He put us in the back seat together and then began driving. After about half an hour of driving over back dirt roads, we could see we were coming to a marina.