Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed again, but looked at me smiling. Brandon looked down the street and said " those dirty....."

"it's ok Brandon" Maria said as she put a dainty hand on his arm and smiled at him. She then grabbed his hand and asked if he would help her in. How could he refuse, especially since he knew he was going to get another peek.

As she started to sit, I realized that the position of the cart meant that the guys a few yards down the street were going to get a perfect view as well. Once again, Maria looked at me, smiled, then lifted her left leg into the cart.

This time however, she set her leg all the way into the cart. Then she hesitated for a moment longer than the should. Her legs spread wide. Her super wet pussy in full view of me, Brandon and the guys down the street! She smiled even bigger when she pulled her other leg in and a chorus of cat call and whoops came from down the street.

Brandon seemed to be in awe of what he had just seen. It wasn't a Sharon Stone glimpse. It was a full on, legs spread, pussy shot. Wet lips open and all. I think she had all of us hard as a rock! Although I was a bit confused. I had never known her to be an exhibitionist but for some reason, I was loving it.

I leaned forward and whispered in her right ear, "you're gonna get the fuck of your life tonight!"

She giggled and turned her head toward me and whispered in my ear, "does that mean I will have millions of your sperm swimming inside my womb....sir?" I nearly came in my pants at that. She giggled again as Brandon hopped into the cart.

We started down the street right past the men sitting there. They were still yelling "show us again, show more! Titties!!!" I could tell Maria was blushing. But once we went past, Brandon asked us if we were interested in drinks and dancing? I had been hoping to get Maria back to the cabin so I could fuck the shit out of her. But she emphatically said "sure"

Brandon said "there is an open air night club about a mile down the road, best one on the island."

"Sounds good" she said. I hadn't been in a night club for years. Felt that we were getting a little too old for that kind of scene. But my Maria loves to dance so we would be going to the night club.

When we arrived it was only a little after 9 but it was pretty full already. We walked to the bar and I asked Brandon what he was drinking. I ordered our drinks and as I waited I scanned the place.

It was mostly locals but there were several couples that were obviously tourists like us. Once the drinks arrived, we moved to a table not to far from the dance floor. The music was a bit loud but not so loud that we couldn't talk. The DJ was playing a song with a reggae beat and Maria was chair dancing. Wiggling her shoulders and scooting her butt back and forth. I asked her if she would like to dance. "You know it sexy!" She yelled. We got up and moved toward the dance floor. I was behind her when I realized that almost every set of eyes in the place were on her.

I am not the greatest dancer in the world but I'm not too bad either. We began dancing and Maria was all smiles. Shaking her body, moving her ass around and shaking her tits. She turned her ass toward me and began grinding on me. Because she is so short, I had to bend my knees to get that ass right against my hardening cock. She would look back over her shoulder at me and give me an O mouth then smile at me.

Within a few minutes of dancing she had me ready to fuck her right there. Then she straightened up, turned to face me and put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and we moved to the music that way for a bit. And so it went for a few songs. We eventually got thirsty and headed back to our table.

Brandon was waiting for us when we got there. We started talking again and Maria seemed to be interested in learning about Brandon and his life. As they talked, I was people watching. As the time kept getting later, I noticed that the people dancing were getting raunchier and raunchier. Maria seemed to notice too. There was a white woman in a very sexy purple dress sandwiched between to local men. They were grinding on her and she was grinding back.

I recognized her from when we came in here. She was one half of one of the couples that I knew were tourists. Maria made a comment about the dance getting a bit risqué and Brandon told her that it happens all the time. "It does?" She asked. "I think her husband is sitting about three tables down from us." Brandon kinda shook his head yes and took another sip of his drink.

Several other of the tourist's wives seemed to get into dancing this way with the local men as well as the night got later and later. Maria and I had danced several times and would then engage in conversations with Brandon as well as people watching. At one point, the woman in the purple dress was once again dancing in a very risqué manner. This time with 4 local men. One man had a hand inside her dress squeezing her tit, another was running his hand all over her ass! Her husband was just sitting there watching! Maria was looking as well and then gave me a dumbfounded look as if to say WTF!

I leaned over to Brandon and asked " do you think that is going to cause a fight?" He sorta smiled and shook his head no.

Maria and I were both looking at him now with puzzled looks on our faces. He said, " there are a lot of things that go on here on the island. You both seem to be really good people so I'm not sure if I should tell you or not."

"Why not?" Asked Maria. "Well, Maria, you and Jeffery seem like a great, loving couple. Some of the couples who come here are looking for things that a really loving couple wouldn't be looking for. That's why it is difficult for me to tell you." He stated matter of factly.

"Well" said Maria, "since they have their hands all over her body, I am guessing that it would have something to do with sex, right?" Brandon took on a bit of a bashful look but stood up.

"Wait here for a minute, I will be right back. Then maybe you two can get an explanation."

He walked off into the crowd and disappeared. Maria and sat looking at one another for a few moments, then our attention turned back to the dance floor. Ms. Purple now had two hands inside her dress, having her tits mauled by the man dancing behind her. But the man in front of her had a hand all the way up under her dress. I could see his wrist moving as could Maria. She leaned over to me and said, "my god! He's finger banging her right in front of everyone!"

"I can see that" I said. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I asked her if she thought that Brandon had brought us to some kind of a sex club.

She shrugged her shoulders and said "no clue, but to be honest, its kinda like watching a live porno movie." Then she smiled at me again.

"Yeah, but you're not getting to see any hard cocks!" I informed her. "But I will get to see one later." She cooed.

Before I could say anything else Brandon walked back to the table. "Why don't you two come outside with me for a few minutes? Then I can talk and tell you about what happens here a lot of times." "Are we safe doing that?" I asked. "Absolutely!" He replied emphatically.

Maria and I looked at each other for a moment then she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm curious, lets go see what this is all about." We followed Brandon out of the bar and down the street a few yards to be out of the loud music of the club. We rounded a corner and Brandon stopped. In front of him was a hulk of a man. Huge! Probably 6'7" tall and weighing about 300 pounds. Solid muscle. He kind of reminded me of John Coffey from the movie "The Green Mile" Brandon looked at us and said, "this is Henry, he is the owner of the club."

Henry put out his hand and shook mine. My hand felt tiny in his huge hand. He said "very nice to meet you, Brandon told me that you two are Jeffery and Maria from America." Then put out his hand to Maria. When he had her hand in his, he gently lifted it to his faced and kissed the back of her hand. "So very nice to meet you too, Maria.

Please forgive me for being so blunt but you are an absolutely beautiful woman." Maria blushed and said thank you to him. "Brandon tells me he is too bashful to explain to the both of you the happenings going on in my club. Well, if you are curious, I can explain."

We looked at each other then Maria shrugged her shoulders again and said " well, we came out here so you might as well tell us. We're adults anyway, you probably won't shock us too bad. We're guessing that you own some sort of sex club, right?" She asked.

Henry smiled, chuckled and said, "not a sex club but an establishment that allows people to live fantasies." Would you like to hear the light version or the in-depth version?"

Before I could say anything, Maria blurted out "in-depth." Henry smiled again and guided us to a small beach table with chairs. Brandon told us he would catch up with us in about a half hour then walked around the corner.

Henry began. "We get many married couples here from around the world. They come here to relax, let loose, have fun and sometimes to live out their sexual fantasies." Maria and I just looked at each other. "Since you asked for the in-depth version, I'm not gonna hold anything back. There are many men who get turned on by watching their wives getting fucked by a huge black man. The wives who give in and live their husband's fantasy often find that it is an out of this world experience for them as well. But it sometimes goes deeper than that. Sometimes it is the wife's fantasy and the husband goes along with it. Do you understand what I mean so far?" He asked looking directly at Maria. She slowly shook her head yes. "Many women fantasize about an Alpha male. A man or MEN who will dominate her. Use her like a cheap breeding whore. Take what they want and cum wherever they want, whenever they want. Are you with me so far?" He asked, again looking at Maria.

She was now sitting there with her mouth hung slightly open and shook her head yes again. I also noticed that she was sitting with her legs together and was very deftly rubbing her thighs together. Wow! I thought, this is turning her on. "These women have a very deep rooted instinct within them. It goes back to the very earliest humans. The females of the tribe were simply bred by the males. Usually the dominant males so that it was ensured that the best genes were passed on and the strongest offspring would be born. The women of the tribe made and raised babies. This instinct is still present in modern women." He said.

"Maria, how do you feel when Jeffery cums inside you?" I quickly thought to myself that this wasn't a question he should be asking my wife!

But before I could say anything she said, "I feel like a real woman when he does." She then looked at me and gave a small smile and said to me, "it's the truth, I never feel more like a woman than when you cum inside me." I was stunned that she even responded to his question and even more stunned that she told me how it made her feel right in front of him!

He smiled at Maria and said, "That's the instinct I'm talking about. Women instinctively want to be bred, to have babies. In some women the instinct is so strong that one man won't do. Some wives come here to have what we refer to as a breeding party. She finds several big black studs and lets them all, hell, wants them all to pump her pussy full of sperm. It's the breeding instinct for sure."

Maria was now sitting slack jawed listening to what Henry was saying. Again, Henry spoke directly to her. "Is that a turn on for you Maria? He asked seriously. Maria could only stare at him but her thighs were involuntarily rubbing together.

At this point, I realized that I was hard as a rock. What the hell was wrong with me! I am not supposed to be getting turned on by something like this! I must be some kinda of weirdo. Watching Maria, I saw her deftly move her head up and down.

Now I was totally shocked. This vacation was turning out to be extremely weird. "I think most women in the world are turned on by this. Like I said, it is a breeding instinct from thousands of generations ago." I was speechless, Maria was speechless. I think neither of us knew what to say.

At this point, Henry stood up. "I hope I didn't offend you but you asked for the in-depth version. And I don't want to further offend either of you, especially not you Jeffery but I am going to tell you something. Maria here is one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. If the two of you were to happen to decide to take part, I would be honored to breed her!" With that, he walked away, disappeared around the corner.

Maria and I just stared at each other for a long time. After several minutes I softly said, "He was getting to you, wasn't he?" She just kept looking at me. She finally opened her mouth as if to say something but no words came out. "Go on" I Said " it's us, you can tell me."

"The scenarios he was talking about were definitely making me hot for some reason. I know you've seen my orgasms when we talked about you breeding me. You know how much that turns me on. But I don't understand what is happening to me today. Not only did I not wear any panties under this dress but I flashed my pussy to you, Brandon and a bunch of strange men! But the scariest thing about this whole conversation was......" she then trailed off. "Go ahead, keep telling me." "Let's wait til we get back, ok?"

"Ok I said, lets see if we can find Brandon.

Brandon was sitting at the same table we left earlier. The Purple lady was gone as was her husband. Maria tapped me on the arm and nodded toward the dance floor. There was a tall, leggy blonde there, equally sandwiched between two big black men. They weren't even dancing. The man in back had both hands inside her shirt, squeezing her tits. Her head was leaned back and her mouth was open. The guy behind her seemed to be dry humping her. Then I realized that her skirt was pulled up in back and his shorts were around his thighs!

"Oh my god!" Maria yelped in my ear, "he is fucking her right there on the dance floor!!" I shook my head to agree with her then she turned to continue watching, seemingly trancelike watching the action on the dance floor.

I glanced down at Brandon and saw him watching Maria watching this woman get fucked on the dance floor. She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the scene. She was watching so intently that she didn't notice the big black man notice her watching. He kept staring at Maria as he was fucking the blonde.

After several minutes of her watching them, the guy started pounding harder. People began cheering. That's when Maria saw him looking at her. She got a surprised look on her face then he made kissy lips at her. She just stood there with her mouth open. Suddenly, the guy shoved into the blonde hard and held still. While looking Maria right in the eyes, he roared loudly and began unloading inside the blonde woman. Never taking his eyes from Maria's.

Maria was trembling. Watching this guy breed this woman. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes but was probably more like 30 seconds, he began releasing his grip in the blonde. She collapsed to her knees and then laid on the floor. This left her stud standing there with his huge cock and giant balls hanging out. He was still staring at Maria but now she was staring at his cock and balls. She couldn't seem to stop looking. The guy reached down and started shaking it.

This brought her out of her trance. She quickly looked up at him and he gave her a huge smile. With a nod of his head, he tried to signal her to come to him. I watched her stare at him on trembling legs. I thought she was going to. That thought, for some reason had me so incredibly hard right then and I couldn't figure out why. Maria suddenly turned her face toward me and quickly came over to me. She threw her arms around my neck and tongue kissed me. "Take me back! I need you soooo bad right now!"

Brandon even heard what she said and jumped up, grabbed me by the arm and said "the cart is right over here. We nearly ran to the cart. I picked Maria up as if carrying her across a threshold and placed her in the back seat with me. Brandon began driving as I was desperately making out with my wife. When we pulled up to the cabin, I once again scooped up Maria in my arms and began carrying her toward the door. Brandon parked the cart and hollered, "Text or call me if you need anything!" " will do" I yelled back.

When we got to the door, Maria and I were locked in a heated kiss. She pulled away slightly and ordered, "get that door open, I need you now!"

I fumbled with the keys for a few seconds then pushed the door open. We nearly ran toward the bedroom tearing each other's clothes off. I picked her up and sort of slammed her on the bed. I climbed between her outstretched legs and pushed in. She was so incredibly wet that I sank all the way in with one push. She wailed loudly and wrapped her legs around my waist. We were fucking so frantically that I knew I wouldn't last long. Right before I got there Maria screamed "OHHHHHH....MYYYYYYYYY........GOOOOOODDDDDD!.......I'mmmmmm cuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnnggggggg!!!!" When she did she pushed her pussy at me as hard as she could and her walls began squeezing my cock like a vice. I lost it and began unloading violently inside of her.

Still in the midst of her orgasm, her eyes shot open and she yelled out " I caaaaan...... feeeeellll youuu......oooohhhhh shooooooting......... oh myyyyy goooddd..... insiiiide....of meeeeee!!!! We rode it out until we both collapsed and tried to catch our breath.

"Oh my god! I needed you soooo bad." She said "that was incredible!" "I only lasted about two minutes." I said.

"Best two minutes of my life!" She said as she pulled me in for another wet kiss.

We laid that way for quite a while, kissing and touching one another. My soft cock still inside her wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around me. "So, I guess to finish what we we talking about before we went back in the club. You asked me if Henry got to me?" "Yeeess" I answered. "Like I said. The topic of the conversation is a huge turn on for me. I saw you watching me rub my thighs together. But, like I told you there, the scariest part for me was........ when he said that he would be honored to be the one to breed me. It was scary because when he said it to us, I had an orgasm! I'm soooo sorry, I don't know what's going on with me!"

Wow! There it was. But as she was telling me this, I somehow got an image of Henry on top of her, between her outstretched legs, pounding her, cumming inside of her. Breeding her! My cock stiffened up immediately. Maria's eyes popped wide when she felt it.

"Oh my! Were you visualizing the same thing I was? Were you picturing that huge man between my legs, shoving his cock into my little married pussy? Fucking me. Tensing up and emptying his balls in my womb! Breeding meeeeeee!!"

She orgasmed again as she was saying this. When she finished, I pulled out of her and flipped her over. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her ass in the air. I shoved my hard cock back into her pussy. She moaned loudly when I hit bottom. Then, I did something I'd never done with her before. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. I went into role play mode and said, "you like Henry's big black cock in your married whore pussy, don't you bitch? You want Henry to fuck like the cheap whore that you are, right slut?"

"Oooooooohhh myyyyy goood, yeeessssss!"

"Say it to me cunt!"

"Pleeaase fuuck my married whore pussy!.....uuuuuuuuugh.....hoooooo mmyyyyyy! Pleeease!"

"You want me to make you cum, don't you, slut?!"

"Yeeesss Siiirr! Oooh Goddddd! Please make meeee cuuuuum!"

I pulled her head up by the hair again. When I did, she was facing the mirror on the dresser.