Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
Middle aged couple continue their discoveries.
29.3k words
4.02
8.4k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to wake around 11 the next morning. Maria was still asleep as I still admired her naked body from behind. She was curled in the fetal position and only barely covered with a sheet. Her gorgeous ass slightly protruding from under the edge. I gently pulled the blanket over her sleeping form and went to make a cup of coffee. I figured the smell of freshly brewed coffee would wake her. I was wrong. She was obviously in a very deep sleep, the type of sleep that comes from exhaustion. So I decided to let her sleep as long as she needed. I headed out the back and down the beach. I couldn't get last night out of my mind. Was there something psychologically wrong with me? A mental illness? I just couldn't understand any of this.

How could we have our relationship become this, this depraved level of sexuality that we had never indulged in in our entire time together? All I knew was that for some reason, seeing my beautiful wife dominated by another man, used like a breeding whore right in front of me turned me on fiercely. So fiercely that the mere thought of it was giving me an erection. I was at a complete loss. Why? Why was this such an erotic aphrodisiac to me? To both of us? As I walked and thought about it at the same time, my hardon was making it tough to think about anything else and I lost track of time.

Completely lost in my confused state, I didn't realize how hot it was already. I could feel my skin starting to burn and realized that I hadn't rubbed on any sun screen. I was already near the surf so I decided to go ahead and go for a swim to cool off a bit. The water was warm but had a nice cooling effect on my skin. I swam and walked around in the surf for about twenty minutes. I then decided to head to the shade of the cabana and relax for a bit.

As I came out of the water and started walking toward the cabana I noticed the sliding door on the back deck of our cabin open up. I saw Maria stick her head out and look around. I waved as I thought she was looking for me but when she walked out onto the deck, I nearly passed out! She wasn't looking for me, she was checking to see if there was anyone else around because she was totally naked!

I was blown away by her brazen attitude and instantly developed another hardon! Here was my beautiful wife, walking toward me with nothing on but a smile! In all of our years together, I never tired of seeing her naked body but somehow, seeing her naked on a beach in broad daylight had my male hormones on complete overload! My shorts were popped out in the front and she noticed as she got closer. Her smile widened a bit more realizing what she had done to me.

"Good morning, handsome." she said to me as she got close enough to kiss me.

"Good morning yourself, gorgeous!" I replied to her rather happily. "I see that someone is being a very brave lady this morning." I told her while looking her up and down with total lust in my eyes.

"Well, you started all this." she said with a very ornery look on her face.

"I guess I did and I like it." I replied.

"Let's move into the shade, I already have a pretty good tan so I don't wanna turn into a lobster." she said with another laugh.

We moved inside, me letting her go first of course so I could get a look at that awesome ass! She plopped herself down on one of the chaise lounges and rolled onto her back, showing me all of her naked front. I could't help but stare at her. After all these years her body still turned me on like nobody's business.

She reached over and grabbed my hand as I settled onto the other chaise. She smiled at me and just held my hand for a while without saying anything. In spite of her apparent happy and playful mood, I could tell she was deep in thought. I could tell she wanted to air a question but wasn't able to ask just yet. So I didn't say anything, I just waited. She stared at the top of the cabana for a while still holding my hand. Trying to get the nerve to say or ask what was on her mind.

When she finally looked over at me she smiled again but if faded slightly when I asked her, "what's on your mind sweetie?" She stared at me for a few seconds then said, "I am pretty sure you know what I am thinking about." Her tone was more serious but not in any way angered. So I pressed a bit even though she was right, I knew she was thinking about what had happened.

"Would you like to discuss it?" I asked slightly sheepish. She pursed her lips for a bit then opened her mouth as if to say something but then closed it again. She was obviously hesitant to broach the subject with me due to an insecurity.

So I took the lead and asked, "Are you sure you're ok?" She took a deep breath and said

"I feel really weird about this whole situation, I mean we have been totally faithful to one another since we first met. I now feel like I have cheated on you, violated your trust in me. I understand the erotic turn on for each of us but it's totally contradictory to our wedding vows. Now I am worried about how you will feel about it sometime down the road. I worry that it may become some point of anger in the future."

The look of fear in her eyes as she said this told me how worried she really was about the possibility of losing me. So I put her fears to rest for her. "Listen, I am the one who should be feeling guilty. And I definitely feel guilty. I pushed you into it. I could have stopped it at any time but I didn't. I can't understand why. Where did all of this come from? I have been wondering about it since I woke this morning. Wondering if there is something wrong with me mentally. All I know is that it was the most erotic thing we've ever done and I am hard as a rock right now just thinking about it. I promise, you will never lose me. I have the sexiest wife and best friend that a man could have, you're stuck with me forever, no matter what you do or think!"

She squeezed my hand and used it to pull herself upright. She stood and nearly threw herself down on top of me. We shared a long kiss as my free hand roamed over her naked body. "Besides, I can see that you are still enjoying the thoughts because you walked out here completely naked for anyone to see you!" I chuckled as I told her.

"Well, I mean, uh, it was fun but." she sort of stammered. "But what?" I asked. "Well, we sort of crossed a line. We can't change it now. I never in a million years thought that line or any other line for that matter, would be crossed. I believe you when you say we will be together forever but this is something that is in each of us now. I don't think it will go away." She stated while staring into my eyes.

"No, I guess we can't. What do you mean by IT being in each of us now?" I asked wondering why her statement just threw my thoughts into a mile a minute mess.

She sort of sat upright a bit and said "let's go to the house first, I'm hungry!"

With that she stood her naked form up, one leg still on each side of me knowing full well that I was looking directly at her gorgeous pussy. She knows exactly what she does to me. We stepped out into the sun and started for the rear deck of the cabin. I kept looking around to see if there were any other people around but the beaches were empty. Maybe because it was a Monday, maybe because it was an exclusive, private beach, who knows. All I know is that Maria walked completely nude all the way back. Well duh! She sorta had to because she had absolutely nothing to cover her body with! No towel, no bathing suit, no shorts or top, nothing.

When we entered the cabin Maria went straight to the fridge, pulled out some lunchmeat and cheese and began making two sandwiches. She handed me a paper plate with my food on it and took hers to the couch in the living room and sat down at the end of it. She patted the area beside her and said, "come sit with me." How could I say no. I sat next to her and as I got comfy, she lifted her leg and placed it over my leg then took a bite of her sandwich. We ate in silence until we both finished. She grabbed both of our plates and set them on the end table next to the couch.

She turned to look at me next, sighed, then started to speak. "So, what I meant by IT being in both of us now is this: I know how much it all turns you on and you have discovered how much it turns me on. I am guessing that we might not be able to stop ourselves now. Each of us may push the other over the line sometime because of the incredibly erotic, taboo experience it creates. In my mind it should be so wrong but for some reason we both seem to love it. I just don't want this to ever tear us apart."

I tried to absorb what she was saying. My interpretation may have been different than what she was actually saying. Was she saying she wanted to continue with our new found discovery or was she wanting to put a stop to it right now? Did I really want it to continue or did I want to put a stop to anything that could happen in the future? I wasn't sure and couldn't reply to her for a few seconds so I just decided to ask her straight out. "Are you saying that you would like to have more adventures or that you want to put a stop to any future encounters?" I asked.

Now it was her who was somewhat at a loss. She stared at me for a few seconds then said, "um, well......since we have always been honest with each other I guess I can tell you that I can't get certain thoughts out of my mind now."

"Thoughts? Such as?" I asked, very intrigued.

"Well, our first experience was definitely unexpected and very weird. I feel like a total slut, I mean the guy was at least in his mid sixties. I still can't understand why I gave in to his orders? Why I got so turned on by the entire situation, by being ordered to do those things. Why being used like a cheap whore and being degraded made me feel so sexy?" She was staring up at the ceiling as she told me this then looked me in the eye again and continued. "I don't understand any of it but I do know that...........I loved it! I felt like a goddess, like that is what I was meant for! My purpose! I just can't shake the feeling that I let you down, that I cheated on you. I mean I had another man's cock inside of me, in my mouth, he pumped his sperm into my body! He was rough and I loved it. Being made to feel like a slut really turned me on. It's weird because it completely goes against everything I was taught not to be."

Her admission had me at a loss for words. She was telling me how much she enjoyed being dominated. Being used, being a slut or being fucked like he paid for it! She was still looking at me with a hopeful look on her face. I wasn't sure if it was a look of approval to keep doing these things or a look of never wanting to lose my love. I was still confused as to where we were at in this whole situation. This woman is the love of my life. The woman that I want to have next to me forever. I couldn't live without her. But at the same time, I had to admit that I also love seeing it all happen to her. I know that it is strange but, I had to admit to myself again that I was completely turned on by what happened.

"I have to tell you, It excited me more than you realize. I don't understand it either but seeing you give in, seeing you love what was done to you turned me on so much. I wanted to see him use your body. Fuck you, cum inside you! I wasn't jealous. It made me want you so bad that I couldn't stop myself. It's so crazy that it would, I mean you are my wife! You are mine and I am supposed to be there for you no matter what. So I am also so completely confused by what I am feeling about it all."

She leaned over and kissed me. A soft, lingering kiss that began turning more passionate. Our arms wrapped around one another and it became a frantic passion. Tongues battling each other, breathing getting heavy, needing each other.

I broke the kiss, stood up and moved to the center of the room. "Stand up and come here!" I ordered.

She complied with a "Yessir" and came a stood in front of me, still naked.

"Get on your knees!" I ordered again. Again she complied and dropped down in front of me, staring into my eyes as she did. "Now take off my shorts!" She began reaching for the string at the top of them but I grabbed her hands and said, "I didn't say you could use your hands!" She leaned up higher and used her tongue to maneuver one of the free ends if the string into her mouth. She then got it in her teeth and pulled it to untie it. Then she leaned in and grabbed the material on the leg of the shorts in her teeth and began pulling them downward. As they came down, she met some resistance because my hard cock was being bent downward and the shorts didn't want to slide over top of it too easily. Finally, it sprang free and she let the shorts fall to the floor.

She looked up at me as if awaiting orders. "You know what to do." I told her. She straightened herself up and moved her face forward. She moved her head to the underside of my hard cock and licked my balls. Then she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock all the way to the tip. She started swirling her tongue over the head the back down the top of my shaft working on making it all wet. I wasn't worried about foreplay though, so I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back to where my cock lined up with her lips and guided her mouth onto my cock.

"Suck!" I ordered as I pulled her head forward over my cock, forcing it toward her throat. She sighed and moved her hands to my ass cheeks. She pulled me forward as I pulled her head forward. Before I knew it, her nose was buried in my pubic hair and she managed to get her tongue out and began licking my balls at the same time. The sensation was incredible and I threw my head back totally enjoying how it felt. I must have been overcome with the sensation and held in her throat a little too long. I felt her hands come around to the front of my thighs and push. Once free she took a deep breath, looked up at me, gulped in some air a few times then shoved her head forward, again burying my cock deep in her throat. My knees buckled a bit this time. She knew the erotic joy I was receiving from her and she seemed enjoy having that bit of control over me. This blowjob continued for about five minutes, until I didn't think I could hold out any longer.

I pulled my hard cock from her mouth and pulled her to her feet. We kissed for a bit. I then reached down and lifted her tiny body into the air. I spun her upside down with each of her legs on either side if my head and buried my face in her pussy. She shrieked loudly with a laugh. A standing 69! She once again began working on my cock as I began eating her pussy greedily. she started moaning and trying to grind against my mouth as best she could in the position she was in. I was licking her pussy lips and pushing my tongue into her with an occasional lick across her clit which would make her flinch and moan. After a few minutes, I started working on her clit in earnest and she started building to an orgasm. Her breathing was getting really heavy and she was putting less effort on my hardon. I knew she was close so I speeded up the licking and pressure on her. She was trying desperately to push against my face but without a grip she could only try unsuccessfully. She finally climaxed with a very loud moan, kind of a combination scream and moan at the same time. Her body was shaking and trembling as she came hard.

As she started coming down from her orgasmic high I felt her hand grab ahold of my hardon and engulf it again. She pushed it in as far as she could get given her upside down position. Her tongue was swirling and she was moving it in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, she slowed and withdrew til just my cockhead was in her mouth. She started suckling on it, similar to a baby sucking on a bottle nipple. It felt incredible and caused my knees to buckle. I lost control and began unloading in her mouth. She moaned as she felt me shooting in her mouth and she began swallowing as fast as she could. The fog of orgasm began lifting and as my senses returned I realized that my strength was about to give out so I walked us over to the couch and gently let Maria down then sat down beside her, both of us gasping for air.

Maria was staring at me with an opened mouth smile that told me she enjoyed that completely. I leaned over and kissed her passionately, a kiss that told her that I still needed her badly. I slid my right arm under her knees and my left behind her back, I stood and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. As I climbed onto the bed she opened her legs for me and we settled into a slow lovemaking session that lasted for quite some time. Slow and easy as we have done so many times over the years. Me knowing what she loves the most, her knowing what to do to bring me to the edge then back down just to prolong things. It was absolutely wonderful!

As we snuggled in the after glow, Maria curled the backside of her body into me. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed.

"It most certainly was, you're amazing." I told her.

She giggled a little and said "thank you, you're pretty damned amazing yourself but I need to ask you something." "Sure, what would you like to know? I asked her in response to her question.

"Do you promise to love me forever and not leave me over what happened here?" I was a bit stunned realizing that she still had guilt over the events if the other night. After our conversation that very morning.

"I swear that I love you more than you'll ever realize. You've been my best friend for nearly twenty five years! I promise that I will always be your man." I replied with confident sincerity. With that, she reached back to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled my arm over top of her and down to her middle. Wanting me to hold her, needing to know that secure feeling of a man who loves her.

Although it was only about 12:30 PM, she was soon asleep wrapped in my arms. I too fell asleep soon after her and we slept like we were exhausted.

Sleep didn't come that easily for me. I kept waking up over and over. I couldn't get the images of what happened out of my thoughts. When I did sleep I would dream about it and wake up with a raging hardon. I just kept re-living it over and over and of course wondering what the hell was wrong with me!

I finally woke up for good around 3:30, feeling a bit groggy but also sticky from our love making. Trying not to wake Maria, I got out of bed and into the shower. Just as I was about to finish up, I heard Maria come into the bathroom. She opened the shower door and stepped in with me.

"Thought you could be naked without me, didn't you?" she said with a chuckle.

"Well, you haven't had any clothes on since the other night and if I remember correctly, you were naked most of the time then too!" I informed her with a teasing tone in my voice.

She blushed and smiled at the same time then said "true, but you know you loved it."

"Which part, you being naked or....." I asked while raising my eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner.

She smiled at me for a few seconds then said "Yes." We were both smiling at each other with her answer. I knew for sure then that we were gonna be ok because if we could both admit that it was an amazing, erotic event, we could both live with it as a memory and not as a problem. After our shower, we hung out on the beach for a while longer. This time Maria wore one of her bathing suits, electing not to show her nakedness, much to my disappointment! later, after dinner, we decided to get some sleep and went to bed around 9:30. We both slept like we were drugged or something. We woke around 6:45 the next morning and jumped into the shower again.

After our shower, I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Maria stayed in the bathroom drying her hair. After about five minutes I heard her shut off her hair dryer and move back into the bedroom. I got her a cup of coffee ready and when she walked out of the bedroom I was surprised that she was still naked! Her breasts, swaying as she walked toward me with a smile. I couldn't help but stare at her, her beauty, her beautiful body. Again, her tits, her belly with its sexy stretch marks from bearing three children, her perfectly trimmed black pubic hair. My god she's still the woman of my dreams!

123456...8