Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you're right. There was that whole child thing before our marriage."

I put my arms around her and kissed her for a minute. Then we headed out the door.

The ride into town was nice. Maria scooted over on the seat to sit close to me as I drove. The breeze created by not having a windshield helped keep us a little cooler, at least as much as a 15 MPH top speed could muster.

When we arrived at the restaurant we parked on the side of the building in the shade. I walked around to her side to help her out of the cart. I extended my hand to her and she took it and used it to help scoot toward me. She then put her right leg out of the cart and placed her foot on the ground. When she did, I realized that she was staring at me with a smirk on her face. That's when I remembered the last time we came here. I instantly looked down and was shocked at what I saw. Her beautifully trimmed pussy on display for my viewing pleasure! No panties! This evening was going to be hot and I wasn't talking about the air temperature!

"If you don't stop staring and help me out, I am sure that there will be some man come around the corner and get a great beaver shot!" She laughed. It snapped me out of it and I smiled at her as I helped her out of the cart. She had been more than able to get herself out but she enjoyed giving me the show. I was quite thankful for that show and now had a hardon trying to bust out of my shorts!

When we entered the restaurant we noticed that it wasn't very busy at all. only a few couples and a few patrons at the bar. We were ushered to a booth near the windows but I noticed a circular booth open in the corner so I asked the staff waiter leading us if the booth were reserved. It was not and he allowed us to have the booth. As I placed my arm around my wife to help her into the booth, I noticed that she put one leg in then sat with her other leg out as if she were going to turn into the seat. My heart started racing as she looked up at me! Her legs were spread and the waiter had a perfect view between her legs! I didn't want to look directly at him to see if he was looking but in my peripheral vision I could see his eyes get wide. He was looking directly at her trimmed pussy and she had her legs spread for his viewing pleasure! She was teasing again and she knew the effect it would have on me.

When we were finally seated, my wife in first then me, the waiter took our drink orders and set menus down for us. His eyes kept glancing at my wife's tits and appeared to be a bit flustered by the beaver shot he had just received! As he turned to walk away, Maria reached over and grabbed my hard cock and gave it a couple of slight squeezes. "I see you enjoyed the show." She whispered in my ear teasingly.

"I certainly did and I know someone else did too! His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he was looking at your snatch! Plus, he couldn't take his eyes off of your tits either!" I answered.

"This evening, I am going to make you so hot that you will have no choice but to take me home and fuck me like a wild animal!" She whispered in my ear then added a sexy little giggle along with it. My hardon pulsed in her hand when she said those words to me and she felt it. It widened her smile a little more knowing she was having that kind of effect on me.

Her teasing and rubbing continued for a few minutes until our waiter returned to our table with our drinks. She removed her hand from my cock while the waiter gave us our drinks. She leaned forward to grab her Long Island Iced Tea and in doing so she squeezed her breasts together a bit causing them to lift. The waiter was getting a beautiful look at her cleavage and he was having a tough time concentrating on what he was doing. Maria knew the effect she was having on both of us and it was turning her on. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her gently rubbing her thighs up and down together. This was a sure sign that she was getting wet!

Once the waiter took our orders, he reluctantly walked away. I immediately used my left hand and pushed it up under her dress dress. I used my right hand to pull her left leg toward me allowing my right hand access to her pussy. She was surprised by my sudden invasion and squealed out a bit louder than I thought she would have. I began rubbing her wet lips under her dress.

"Someone gets really turned on by teasing the men around her, doesn't she?" I asked huskily in her ear. "You love showing off that sexy body of yours, don't you my little whore?"

With wide eyes and an open mouth, enjoying the feeling of my fingers manipulating and pulling on her wet lips, she could only nod her head yes. She began moving her hips as if trying to get my fingers to penetrate her. But two could play the teasing game so I completely and quickly removed my hand from her crotch. The sudden stop surprised and at the same time disappointed her. She looked at me as if pleading with me to continue so I shocked her even more by lifting my wet fingers to my mouth and licking them clean!

"Me a tease! You are a total tease!" She hoarsely whispered to me. I could only smile at her and shake my head yes while raising and lowering my eyebrows suggestively.

"And I am going to keep teasing you. I'm gonna make you so hot that when we get home, you're gonna desperately need to be fucked like a cheap whore! You're going to be begging me for it!"

We continued our dirty banter with one another until our dinner arrived. Again, our young waiter had a hard time paying attention to what he was supposed to be doing. Of course the show my wife was putting on for him wasn't making things easy for him. I am pretty sure he had to run off to the men's room after he left our table.

I told Maria just that and she giggled thinking about the possibility that he had to go rub one off while thinking about her.

"Hopefully he washes his hands afterwards!" I said while laughing.

"Yummy! I am hoping he did it before he brought my food and now have some of his cum ON my plate!" She said while looking me dead in the eye then taking a bite.

"Such a bad girl, I might have to spank you when we get back!"

"Promise?" She half begged. This was going to be tough on both of us. Our relentless teasing of one another was going to keep us on edge until we could get back to our cabin and released our pent up need for one another!

Our teasing continued throughout our dinner, both of us enjoying the hell out of it. Acting like a couple of teenagers who were going to have the chance to be alone later! And we were certainly looking forward to being alone together later.

As we finished our meal I signaled our waiter and asked for our bill. "You're bill is taken care of, sir." He stated to us.

"Uhhhh, what do you mean. How is it taken care of?" I asked in a surprised voice. He simply turned his eyes to our right and nodded in that direction.

As we turned to look, there stood a huge man. A massive black man! It was Henry, the owner of the nightclub that we met outside of the place in the side street that evening last week!

"Please forgive me if I am intruding." He said to both of us as the waiter walked away. "I felt that I scared you both away last week when you two didn't come back. So as a way of showing that I meant no harm, I have taken care of your meals for you."

"Well, thank you. It really wasn't necessary, you didn't scare us off." Maria blurted out

"We've just been having a lot of fun with each other and hadn't thought of having an evening of dancing yet."

"Oh, I am glad to hear that." He replied to her. "I still felt a bit guilty."

Again, I couldn't help but notice jusy how big he is. At least 6'5" tall and close to 300lbs! Solid muscle! He was an intimidating presence but his demeanor seemed so benevolent. Even thought as he and Maria spoke, I could see his eyes traveling to her exposed cleavage. Can't say I blame him though, seems every man who sees her does the same thing.

"We certainly appreciate the gesture but like my wife said, you didn't scare us off. Our conversation that evening was interesting to say the least." I told him truthfully. After all, that conversation is what opened a whole new world of wild sex for us!

Maria squeezed my leg as I told him that. I think he noticed her do it too because he lit up in a smile.

"Why don't you guys stop over for a couple of drinks after you leave here? Tonight is a really slow night and I wouldn't mind some company since I have to relieve my bartender here in a little bit. It would be nice to have someone to talk to."

Maria and I looked at one another for a second or two. I could see a bit of fear in her eyes but also some of that look she gave me last night when she made her admission to me. What was she thinking? I know that the conversation we had with him caused her to become incredibly wet and is what caused the explosion in our sex lives. Hell, it changed us. We have been doing things we never would have dreamed of. It made us bring to the surface our darkest fantasies and deepest needs!

Maria turned her head back to Henry and said, "sure, a couple of drinks and a good conversation sounds great to us!"

"Ahh, great! I will leave you two alone for now to enjoy your time together here. I am looking forward to seeing you both in a little bit." He said as he began walking away.

Maria and I just looked at each other for a few seconds. She opened her mouth as if to say something then closed it again. I had to wonder if he was having the same effect on her as he did last week.

"What is it?" I asked after she started to but didn't speak.

"I was just wondering how such a huge man could seem so gentle and at the same time seem so intimidating?"

"I know what you mean. Are you sure you want to go to his club?" I asked unsure if she really wanted to go or not.

"All I know is what he told me, er, us last week is the reason we have been indulging in a sexuality we've never realized was there plus, he did pay for our dinner!" She added.

"Ok, lets head over there then!"

We left the restaurant and decided to walk to the nightclub from there. it didnt take long to arrive and we noticed that the roll up doors all the way around the club were closed. Confused, we started walking around the building to see if there were another door when we suddenly heard a booming voice behind us. It was Henry looking at us from an open door we hadn't seen.

"Welcome, come on in! I saw you guys on the security camera and thought I'd help you out." He told us with a smile on his face. As he held the door open for us I couldn't help notice him giving my wife elevator eyes. I am pretty sure she noticed too as she gave me a knowing smile as we walked in. He offered us a couple of seats at the bar. I helped Maria up onto her stiol and took the seat to her left as Henry walked around behind the bar.

"What would you two like to drink? he asked.

Maria ordered her standard, Long Island Iced Tea. I asked for a beer. He delivered both and began asking us how we were enjoying our stay on the island.

"It's awesome!" Maria blurted out. "We got to go to the top of the volcano yesterday. We must have taken at least a hundred pictures each. The we went to the waterfalls! It's all so beautiful!" She told him.

"It certainly is. That's one of the reasons why I've never left here. He replied.

"Why would you ever want to leave?" Maria asked him.

"Well, tourism is the main drive of our economy so when things slow down it can be tough to make a living. That's why my son left." He said with some sadness in his voice.

"Oh, how old is your son? Where did he go?" I asked.

"He is 24 and he now lives in Texas in the United States. He is a civil engineer for one of the cities there!" This time stating it with a lot of pride in his voice.

"You must be very proud of him then." Maria chirped.

"I certainly am." I just wish his mom could see him now."

His last statement caused a short, quiet lull in our conversation because of the sadness that he expressed when he said it.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Maria asked as her instinct to nurture kicked in.

"We lost her 6 years ago. Cancer."

"We are so sorry to hear that." Maria said. "I can't imagine what you and your family went through and still go through."

"We are doing better. Just miss her." He bowed his head somewhat when he told us this. It was clearly evident that it saddened him to think about her.

"But enough about the sad part of my life, lets talk about the here and now!" He said excitedly as he poured himself a drink on ice. "How did you two learn of this place?" He asked us.

"It was given to us as a gift from the company I work for." Maria informed him.

"Wow! You must be a great employee!" He stated more as a compliment than a plain reply. "Staying here can get quite expensive!"

"She is the best architect they have! She made them millions of dollars on their last project. That's why she was placed in charge of it." I said proudly.

"Beautiful and intelligent! You are an amazing woman, Maria!" He complimented her again. She was blushing this time but obviously enjoying the compliments judging by her smile and the blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you." Was all she could reply to his compliment to her.

"I bet your children are just as beautiful and smart" He added.

"Our daughter is a school teacher and our twin sons are both in college now."

"As I said, a beautiful, intelligent family." He reiterated.

The conversation continued for another 20 minutes or so. Henry always steering it back to Maria and her beauty or her intelligence. I knew he was working her the best he could and she was enjoying the attention. She would glance at me with a smile when he would compliment her, deftly letting me know that he was definitely on her mind. A mind that I was very aware of the thoughts that were running through it. Eventually the conversation slowed and we all mostly just sat and smiled at one another. Not thinking of anymore to say.

We sat silently for a few moments, just looking and smiling at one another. Henry and Maria mostly smiling at each other.

"Would it be ok if I changed the subject?" Henry asked while looking directly at my wife. His demeanor seemed to change from one of getting to know us to a more intense need to know something.

"Sure." Maria replied. Henry seemed to think hard, as if trying to arrange the words he wanted to say. Trying to put them together correctly.

"I am going to be completely honest about something. Jeffery, please don't get upset with me but.......when I look at Maria I see perfection. My instincts as a male, those same instincts we talked of last week, see her as the perfect mate. Perfect beauty, perfect breasts, perfect body, perfect intelligence. Everything a male looks for in a woman. Instinctively, in prehistoric times I would know that those breasts would be able to feed and raise a child. providing nourishment for growth and strength. Those hips would have very little problem bearing a child. Even bearing many children. Her intelligence would be able to protect and raise the child. To ensure the intellectual development of the child for the betterment and advancement of the species. To me she would be a perfect potential mate based on my male instinct. I hope that doesn't upset you guys but it is the honest truth. I know that in this day and age we don't have to worry about the survival of our species, but sometimes it can be really fun and erotic to let those instincts take over."

Maria was staring at him with a slightly open mouth, looking somewhat mesmerized; Shocked by his words. Knowing the things she and I had discovered about ourselves, I knew these words would have an effect on her. I just wasn't sure if he was asking for a chance to have sex with my wife or just raising the possibilty to tap into her subconscious instincts to mate, believing his words would have the effect he was hoping for. What was going through her mind? Were his words having the same effect on her as they did that evening last week. I know that she was still rubbing her thighs together, a fact that wasn't lost on Henry either because he kept glancing down at her slowly moving legs.

Maria opened and closed her mouth a couple of times as if she wanted to say something but was unable to just blurt it out. Finally she seemed to find the nerve and asked, "I am a bit confused. I am not sure if what you are saying is a lesson in human anthropological reproductive biology or........or...... an invitation?" The last part of her question was asked with a lot of trepidation and it stunned me. What was she thinking, was she trying to coax him into an invitation? I was absolutely dumbfounded but at the same time, I was hard as a rock. I began going through the thoughts again that I must be mentally insane!

Henry gave her a small smile and asked her, "what type of invitation would it be?"

Now he reversed the psychological aspect of her question, putting her on the spot. She is sitting here with her husband possibly being propositioned by not only another man but a black man at that! She squirmed in her seat, obviously uncomfortable with the question and unable to reply.

Now looking at me, Henry spoke. "Look, I am not trying to make you two uneasy or anything, it's just that I have been able to see your curiosity, from last week's conversation to this evening's conversation. We have developed a sort of culture here on this island where tourist couples can explore a side that they normally can't in their normal, everyday lives. All I am saying is, if your instincts are kicking in about now, it's ok if you have some enjoyment without having to worry about your relationship. I can see the curiosity in both your eyes. You seem to be a couple with a very strong relationship that wouldn't be hurt by an evening of instinctual pleasure. And, like I said last week, I would be honored if Maria would allow me to breed her. Allow me to be the male her instincts tell her to choose as a mate.

I nearly came in my shorts when he said that. Maria stiffened in her seat, not from fear but from being so turned on, and possibly having a small orgasm. Her thighs were rubbing together a little faster and she was squirming as she turned to look at me with wide eyed awe.

"I am going to close up now, you two finish your drinks. Just past the door where you came in is another door. It leads down a hallway to my office and further to my home. I will leave you two alone. If you decide to go home, the main door will lock behind you. If you decide to come visit me........either is acceptable to me so long as you're both ok with your decision." He stated, obviously letting us both know what he wanted to do with Maria but leaving us to sort through our mental turmoil. To basically decide our fate in exploring the different side of us we hadn't known before this vacation.

With that he walked over and locked the main door, opened the hallway door, gave us one last look and closed the door behind him. It left Maria and I as the only ones in the club. We were both staring at each other. We were speechless, both of us trying to get the nerve to speak first. Trying to sort our thoughts. Both of our minds whirling 100 MPH. Maria was first the garner the strength to talk.

"You know, we have had some amazing experiences this past week. They've opened our minds to a lot of things we never knew about ourselves. But if we do get carried away here, there is something you should know." She told me sounding guarded as if she were suddenly afraid to talk to me openly.

"Tell me." I said worried about the concern in her voice.

"Well, you know I am on birth control but it isn't always 100% effective. With you, I never cared but several nights ago I was a bit scared afterwards. I mean, he could have gotten me pregnant! For some crazy reason though, I couldn't.....didn't want him to pull out. I have no idea why. The thought of being inseminated set me off. Fortunately, I know I am not pregnant. No signs, even after just a week I would be getting morning sickness at least or I'd be peeing a lot or maybe fatigued. So I am sure the birth control worked."

1...345678