Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was a whirlwind. Listening to her questions, the visions of our erotic adventures of the past few days flying through my mind. "Yes!" Was all I could say.

She squeezed my cock when I answered her. She turned away from me and took a few steps to a large rock. She looked over her shoulder at me the leaned forward at the waist, balancing herself with her hands on the rock. "Come and breed me sir." She stated, as if it were a challenge.

My cock was hard as a rock again. My legs moved me forward the few steps needed. I didn't move slowly, I simply lined it up with her pussy and rammed it home!

"Ohhhhhhh my!" she wailed when I entered her. She instantly started moaning but I didn't give her a chance to slow me down. I just started fucking her hard, like she was a bitch in heat who needed bred by me, her alpha. I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head up and back.

"That's right my little whore, who owns this pussy?" I half yelled at her. "Ohhh my god! You do!" She hollered.

"That's exactly right! And who is gonna pump that pussy full of sperm? Who is gonna breed you?!"

"You are! Please fuck meeee! Fuck me so hard! Use me however you want!" She yelled as she pushed back against each of my thrusts.

I quickly pulled out much to her dismay. I spun her around facing me and I reached down and quickly shoved three of my fingers into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed when I did it but shoved her pussy downward onto my hand. I just as quickly added my pinky finger as well and began to roughly fingering her or should I say hand banging her! She began rocking hard on my hand as I curled my fingers inside so I could rub her g-spot!. Using my other hand, I semi lifted her so that her ass was sitting on the rock. She used my lifting hand to brace her body on and spread her legs as wide as she could get them.

"Ohhh fuck!" She yelled completely out of breath. "Oh shiiiit, harder! Harder! Make me cum sooooo hard!" She screamed not caring if anyone was around to hear her.

So I started ramming my hand in and out of her faster and harder. I curled my thumb inward, lined it up with the other fingers and pushed everything into her. I thought she was going to pass out. Her mouth was hung wide open, her body began convulsing but no sound came out of her mouth! She shook and trembled and trembled and shook for what seemed like forever. Then suddenly, she let out a tremendous feminine roar and seemed to collapse all her weight onto me and my hand.

I began to worry that I might be hurting her so I withdrew my hand rather quickly. When I did, she instantly began convulsing again. She screamed and when she did, I witnessed something I had never seen before! A long, steady stream of liquid shooting straight from her pussy! She was squirting! Holy fuck! It was amazingly hot!

This happened for a few seconds with a couple of shots of womanly ejaculate shooting outward from her convulsing body. The entire time it was happening she was moaning so loud and long I didn't know when it would end. I just held onto her as she continued rocking her hips uncontrollably.

I was completely blown away by this! I had never seen her cum so hard in all our years together! Total shock, complete and utter amazement!

As I held her, she began calming down. Still breathing as if she had just run a marathon.

"Oh god, oh god....Oh my fucking god, Jeff! That was absolutely incredible! I've never had an orgasm like that in my life! What did you do to me?!" She asked but half yelled at me.

"Well, I will have to show you." I told her as I moved my hand back toward her pussy.

"No! I can't take anymore right now! That was all I can handle for now, sorry." She stated as she grabbed my hand to stop me. "It was just sooo unbelievably intense that my body can't do anything again."

I was standing there with a raging hardon as she told me this. Being a totally horny man I said, "I don't think your mouth is done though" as I put my hand behind her head and pushed her to her knees in the shallow water. She opened her mouth for me and I pushed my cockhead in. She began sucking me hard right from the get go. I threw my head back enjoying the sensation. I felt her hand on my hand that was gripping her hair. For a second, I thought I was pulling her hair too hard but she put pressure on my hand as if to push my hand and her head forward.

Ah! She wanted me to control her! I pulled her head forward slowly as my cock began pushing down her throat. "That's it you little whore, swallow my cock! Show me how bad you want it!" She moaned as I pushed her nose into my pubic hair. She managed to squeeze her tongue out and lick my balls at the same time! What an incredible sensation! It felt so good that I almost forgot to let her up for air. She pushed on my legs and I released my grip on her hair. She gulped in some air. Then, without any help from me, drove back down! All the way again and started tonguing my balls again.

I grabbed her hair again and forced her to take me down her throat again. I did this over and over until I was ready to burst. She pulled off of my cock, looked up at me and said, "make me take it, make me swallow your cum!"

How was I going to say no? I grabbed her hair again and instead of pulling her down on me, I held her head steady and began fucking her mouth! I didn't really get into a steady rhythm but rather fucked irregular strokes. Sometimes deep into her throat and sometimes shallow fucking. She was enduring everything I was doing. In fact, she was enjoying it judging by the sounds she was making! Moaning with my every thrust.

I couldn't hold back much longer, this was just too good to last too long. I suddenly pulled her to me to go deep in her throat then back shallow. I exploded in her mouth! She began making gulping sounds as I continued to grip her hair and cum in her mouth! She swallowed everything I had and then sucked for a few seconds more as if checking if any more would come out.

When she pulled her mouth off of me she looked up at me and said, "wow! that was so hot! I could let you do that to me all the time! I can tell that you would enjoy it too, wouldn't you?"

"Without a doubt my little slut of a wife! and, I would love you all the same for it!" I told her very truthfully. She giggled a little then stood and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and held her kiss for a while. When we broke the kiss I looked at her and said, "I love you as much now as I ever have!"

"I love you too. Probably even more than you think!" She said while staring into my eyes. We both smiled at each other then began kissing again for a bit.

"How about we sit in the water for a bit, cool off some. I think we have worked up a bit of a sweat." I asked her.

"Sounds like a good idea, after all, we were supposed to swim. Nobody said anything about fucking." She giggled.

So we sat down on the soft bottom at the edge by the rock that had just served as our makeshift love table. The water came up to about mid stomach on me but came up above Maria's tits when we sat.

We relaxed with our arms around one another simply talking. Well not just simply talking, more like talking to each other about the recent changes in our sex life. Each of us trying to make sense of it all.

"I don't know why I have become this." Maria stated. I can't understand how I went from a family woman, a one man woman to some sort of slut who for some reason loves to show my naked body to other men. Then the urgent need to be somewhat abused and used as a breeding whore."

"Well, I can't understand why I suddenly get turned on by you doing these things. How did I go from a family man also to some pervert who gets off watching the woman he loves being fucked by another man. Not only watching another man use your body but fucking you without protection and him cumming inside you. Risking getting you pregnant! Why the hell is it such a turn on to me?" I said to her in a sort of a confession even though she was well aware of this anyway.

"I know, right? I mean we have children together! Why would I be so turned on by possibly being impregnated by another man while you watch it happen? I mean, is there something wrong with me mentally? It feels so wrong but at the same time it turns me on so much and I have no idea why."

"Same here. I don't know how many times over the past few days that I have wondered the same thing about my mental state as well. Maybe because of our upbringing. Maybe because it is so taboo that it has turned our minds inside out. Maybe it really is some deep rooted primal instinct. I don't know. All I know is that I have become somewhat obsessed with the idea of other men trying to impregnate you, pumping their sperm into you. It's totally crazy, you are MY wife after all!" I replied to her somewhat shyly but at the same time boldly.

She looked me in the eyes and simply said, "me too. I have become obsessed with it too!"

Not sure what to say anymore, all I could do was pull her to me and kiss her. A long passionate french kiss. A kiss of total love for her abd her for me. We kissed for quite a while until I suddenly heard something off in the distance. "Holy shit!" I bellowed. "That's the side by side. Brandon is coming back!"

We jumped out of the water, ran to the backpack and grabbed a couple of extra t-shirts that we had packed. We used them to dry ourselves as quickly as possible since we hadn't brought any towels with us.

We got dressed as fast as we could. I was tying the back of Maria's halter top just as Brandon walked out of the trees. "Hey guys! I see you found this spot ok." He called out.

"We sure did and we had a great time as well! Thank you for telling us how to get here!" Maria replied.

"You're quite welcome. I don't wanna rush you two or anything like that but the skies are getting pretty dark over there. There is a thunderstorm coming so we need to get you off of this lightning rod!"

We both turned and saw the dark clouds approaching and it caused us to grab our gear quickly and started following Brandon over the trail back to the side by side.

Once there, he turned it around then told us to hop in. The ride down was bumpy and rough. A bit rougher than when we came up that morning because Brandon was driving it a bit faster trying to beat the storm. Maria kept giggling as if she we really enjoying the off roading a bit too much.

As we made it back to the main road, Brandon punched the throttle down and was quite literally flying down the road. I leaned over to Maria's ear and asked her if she loved the off roading that much. "It was fun but that's not what I was laughing about." She replied in my ear. She smiled at me as she pointed toward her leg. My eyes followed her finger, pointing to her thigh. My eyes must have gotten pretty big when I saw for myself what she was laughing about. Obviously, when we rushed out of the water, a large glob of my cum must have leaked out of her and run part way down her leg! Now it was totally visible on her thigh as we sat there in the back seat.

She suddenly went from a sexy smile to an ornery look, reached down with her finger, scooped it off of her leg and brought her finger up. She looked at it for a second then put it in her mouth and cleaned off her finger. She then raised her eyebrows as if to gauge my reaction. In response, I put my finger on her thigh and scooped up the remaining spot. I then brought my finger to her mouth and let her clean it as well!

I suddenly realized where we were and looked quickly at the rearview mirror. Brandon's eyes were glued to the road, concentrating on where we were headed at a high rate of speed. At least he didn't witness our depraved actions this time. Lucky for us, maybe not so lucky for him. Besides, he had already seen Maria' pussy and one of her tits before, this might not have fazed him if he had known what we just did. I heard Maria giggling again only this time she was laughing at my sudden worry about possibly being seen.

When he finally pulled up to our cabin, Maria and I jumped out quickly as the storm was bearing down on us. "Do you want to hang out here til the storm is over? Maria asked Brandon.

"No ma'am, I have to get going but I appreciate the offer. Text or call me if you two need anything!" He yelled as he sped off.

"I could use some of THAT!" Maria said in a wild and slightly sarcastic tone.

I guess I was shocked hearing her say that, she had never been so open about men she found attractive. So as we entered the cabin I decided to play along with her. "You fantasizing about having his bare cock inside of you? Fucking that pretty little pussy of yours. Making you cum hard?" I teasingly asked her.

"Mmmmmmm, maybe. He is a hottie and I am guessing you didn't notice the bulge in his shorts today either? I know I did." She said without shame.

"Well then, tell me, what would you like to do with his bulge?

"You mean you can't guess? I guess I will have to describe it to you then. First, I would suck that thing til it's nice and hard, Then spread my legs open so he can push it into my body. Then I would tell him to fuck me hard. To use me as his cum dumpster. To fuck me like he paid for it. After he makes me cum, I will squeeze his hard cock with my pussy muscles until he can't take it any more and he empties his balls into my pussy!"

OMG! She made me hard as a rock again! The thought of Brandon mating with my wife nearly made me cum in my shorts! I wanted to continue playing this game so I asked, "I am betting you want to feel all that sperm shooting into your pussy, don't you? You want to be his mate, let him think he is making a baby in your pussy, don't you?"

"Holy shit! Why does that sound so hot to us? I want you to fuck me right now!" She ordered.

I grabbed her, pushed her backwards until she fell on the couch. I reached down and grabbed her shorts, pulled them roughly off of her then pushed mine to the floor and stepped out of them. I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs and buried my hard cock into her hard. "OHHHHHHHH! hoh myyyy gawd!" She screamed out with shear arousal.

"You like my big black cock in your pussy, don't you? You teasing white bitch!" I huffed at her taking on the role of Brandon. " You teased me with your tit today, then you let me see that your husband fucked you because his cum was running down your leg! Now I am going to show you how we black men breed the white women here on our island!" I continued as I began pounding her into the couch.

"Hoooh yessss! I teased you every chance I got hoping you would make me your slut for the night! Use me, fuck me so hard! I don't care, do whatever you want to me!" She wailed out at me also getting into the role playing herself while driving her hips back at my hard thrusts into her.

"You know I will you little married whore! I am gonna fuck you til you pass out, then I'm gonna put all of my sperm into your married belly and make you have my baby! I'm gonna breed you!" I yelled. Hearing me say these words seemed to trigger her first orgasm. She started shaking and threw her head back causing her to arch her back and push her hips into me hard. Then, she let out a loud feminine roar.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" She screamed as I fucked into her harder and harder. She began her convulsion like trembling and shaking. She seemed to go through it for at least 10 seconds. It was amazing to witness. She was in total ecstasy, cumming hard on my cock and I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy. Feeling as if her pussy was trying to both pull me in deeper and milk my cum out of it. I was able to hold out though, I had more plans for her.

As she began coming down from her orgasmic high, I suddenly pulled out of her much to her dismay. "NNNNNNNNUH!" She moaned loudly when I did.

I grabbed her and rolled her over, I moved her head toward the back of the couch and lifted her hips up. I then lined up my hardon with her pussy hole and shoved it all in again. "I'm not done with you bitch! I told you already what is gonna happen so you just relax and take it!" I said breathlessly as I began fucking her hard again. She started moaning again showing me that she was enjoying this rough sex, wanting more of it. And I was loving it as well, the sexual power surging through me was an incredible feeling. Like a total alpha male, breeding his mate.

"Oh yeeees! Give it to me! Fuck me like a bitch in heat! Pleeease fuck me hard!" She screamed as she drove her ass back against me each time I thrust into her, bottoming out each time. My hard pounding of her pussy was causing her to breath harder and moan louder and louder. She was climbing to another orgasm, wailing and moaning with each thrust of my cock. I wanted to be sure that I came with her this time so I speeded up my efforts and continued with the role playing.

"You ready for my sperm in your pussy you teasing bitch?" I asked her in a bit of a forceful tone. "You want my cum inside you, don't you? Your gonna cum all over my cock when you feel me breeding you, aren't you my little white, married whore?"

"Hooooh goood! Pleeeease! Cum inside me, I don't care if you get me pregnant just fill me with your sperm Brandon!" She hollered back at me.

"You're gonna have my black baby, bitch, here it comes!" I yelled as I felt my orgasm start deep down in my balls and roar up in a blinding fury. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back and up so that her face was facing the ceiling. I buried my cock in to the hilt as I began cumming inside her. I roared out, "here's my seed!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed as she felt the first blast hit her insides. Then she started trembling, her entire body shaking as she pushed back against me hard, as if trying to get me in even deeper.

My orgasm felt like the most intense high you can think of, spurting over and over, feeling like I was being drained, in an awesome way, as she squeezed my cock with her pussy walls. She herself lost in the ecstasy of her own orgasm, moaning, shaking and nearly passing out from her body's enjoyment of it all. Loving the feeling of sperm being pumped into her body. The thought of being impregnated, being bred was causing this most erotic of highs for her. Living in our newfound, erotic discovery about ourselves and loving every second of it.

As my orgasm began subsiding, I released my grip on her hair and her head fell forward onto her arms on the back of the couch. I wrapped my arms around her belly and slowly leaned down onto her back some. Both of us were breathing as if we had just run a 100 yard dash. Gradually, I allowed myself to begin falling over sideways onto the couch. I held onto Maria and she ended up laying on top of me facing the ceiling.

"Holy shit!" She breathlessly exclaimed. "That was incredible! You're an animal! She said this time laughing as she said it.

"That's cause you bring out the animal in me. You're so fucking hot, I can't help myself." I whispered into her ear as her hips continued to push down on my now softening cock. As I deflated and finally slipped out of her pussy she let out a disappointed, Nnnnnnnuh sound. That sound that says no, please don't. But I couldn't help it, having cum three times in the last two hours had me drained completely.

We rested there for a few minutes before she managed to turn over so that she was facing me while still on top of me. "Do you realize that we have had the best sex of our lives here? We've had some awesome sex over the years but this is so wild, So hot. It's like we are in a new relationship and are getting to know each other all over again."

"My name is Jeff, and you are?" I asked her jokingly while chuckling about it.

"I'm Maria, and I must say, you sure know how to use that cock of yours, buddy!" She replied to me laughing as well. "Why don't we get up and continue in bed?"

123456...8