Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a few minutes but I knew that all the years she had been on birth control we had never gotten pregnant. So I never thought about it not working, now, my mind developed a bit of doubt. A fear.

"I understand." I told her. Then said, "I can tell how turned on you are though. We both know how taboo it is as well. But what is turning you on more, the fact that he wants you so bad or the fact that he would have absolutely no intention of having safe sex with you? No intention of pulling out. He wants to mate with you, breed you?" I asked not sure if I wanted to hear her answer and desperately wanting hear her answer.

She was looking straight into my eyes, her lower jaw trembling, trying to speak. Her mind whirling like mine, was trying to put her thoughts into words. Not seeming to be able to find the words or too scared to say them.

She finally blurted out, "all of it, everything you said he wants! My god, I can't believe I said that!"

I was both turned on and feeling inferior to here her say the words. This man was a huge alpha male and he wanted to mate with my wife! I knew this was a major turn on for both of us but here we were being invited into a situation rather than a surprise, impromptu situation like a several nights ago when we lost control without the chance to think about it first. Just jumped in feet first without thinking about the aftermath. What a strange situation, a mind boggling situation. But now I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted to say something so I nodded to her. A nod asking her to speak.

"Now I have to ask you something." She said to me as she reached over and grabbed my hand. I could feel her trembling as she held onto me. Her lower jaw trembling almost as if she were freezing cold.

"Ok." Was all I said as I started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"What is turning you on more?........The thought of watching that giant of a man fucking me, watching me willingly spread my legs for him? knowing that I wouldn't be strong enough to stop him from taking me bare even if I wanted to? Or knowing that he will cum inside me, shoot his semen, his sperm into my womb and watching me orgasm when he does? Or that I could possibly end up pregnant with his his child?"

Now I was at a loss! My mind was racing over a hundred miles an hour. What in the hell was I thinking? What in the hell were WE thinking? This is crazy, right? But why in the hell were we both so turned on by this?

The possibility of her getting pregnant was.....was....for some reason, a complete turn on for both of us! We have to be out of our minds, right? I mean how would we explain a mixed race baby to everyone? And knowing my wife, that baby would definitely be brought into this world! But why was my cock so hard? Why was Maria still rubbing her thighs together? Was it truly some innate human behavior? I mean it's a fact that most female mammals are bred by an alpha male and the lesser males watch it happen, or just hang out on the sidelines as it happens. What was my answer to her question?

The only honest answer I could give her was based on my level of arousal taking over my mind at that particular time. My answer was a simple "yes!"

Both if our mouths hung open, both of us breathing heavily. She squeezed my hand and slid down off of her stool. She pulled me to get me to stand with her. She slowly turned and began slowly moving toward the exit door.......and the hallway door. Leading me by the hand, she kept looking over her shoulder at me with a look of awe as well as a look of power as if she had made a decision. She guided us up to the exit, stopped and stared at me over her shoulder.........then past it. My heart nearly beating out of my chest.

When we reached the hallway door, she turned the doorknob and pushed it open. She then gently pulled me through and re-closed it. Slowly, she led us down the hallway, glancing at me over her shoulder, past an office door, further, to another door where we could go no further.

She turned to me, reached up and put her arms around and pulled me down for a long, loving kiss. After the kiss, she leaned to my ear and whispered, "I love you more than you will ever know. I never want to lose you but we both know we need to do this. If it is instinct, I am feeling it bad and I believe you are too."

We stared at each other for a few seconds, both of us with a knowing look of approval, then she turned toward the door..........and knocked.

My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. Maria turned her bead to look at me and her eyes were as big as saucers. Suddenly the door opened to a huge man with a smiling face.

"Come in, come in!" He said very happily. "I am so glad you both decided to come for a visit." He said as he guided us into his large, one room apartment. A kitchen in one corner, A small walled off area that I assumed was a toilet because it was next to an open air shower with a sink on the wall next to it. In another section, living room furniture and finally, in the other corner a large king size bed.

He led us to the couch and offered us to sit down.

"Would you two like a drink?" He asked again talking straight to Maria.

Still in somewhat of a trance, Maria slowly shook her head no which sort of surprised Henry. "Can I get you guys anything!" He asked again. Again, Maria shook her head no.

Now Henry began staring at her, realizing the she was fully aware of why we came to his home and not wanting to waste more time in case she changed her mind. He put out his hand to her and she reached up and placed her tiny hand in his. He gently helped her to her feet and then wrapped his huge arms around her and leaned down to kiss her. It started as a gentle lip touching kiss but soon developed into a hot french kiss. I could see both of their jaws moving around as their tongues danced together.

Henry broke the kiss after a couple of minutes and turned his head to look at me. "Are you sure this is ok, Jeffery?" He asked me with concern. I stared at him for a second or two then realized that Maria was staring at me too. Only her stare was not one of concern, it was more of a look of need. "I am very sure." I said with confidence knowing full well that she and I both wanted this.

He turned Maria around, stepped to her side and kept an arm around her as he began slowly walking her to the center of the big apartment. Once there, he turned her to face me, walked to the dining table and pulled a chair over to the center in front of her.

"Why don't you sit here, Jeffery."

I stood and walked to the chair and sat down, just a few feet in front of my wife.

Henry smiled at me briefly then turned his attention back to my wife. He slowly began walking in a circle around her, looking her up and down. "Sooo beautiful, soooo damn sexy." He whispered at her. She seemed to shutter at his words, needing his words.

He slowly kept walking in a small circle around her, kind of like a predator circling it's prey. After a few turns, he reached his hand out and placed it on her belly, dragging it along her body as he walked. He would raise and lower it as he touched her while still circling, touching different parts of her with every turn. She would move her arms out of the way each time his hand approached one of them. She was allowing him to touch, encouraging him to touch her. She was breathing heavier and seemed to be getting weak.

As her moved behind her again, he turned the front part of his body to her back. He leaned down to her ear and whispered loud enough for me to hear, "I need to see all of you." Maria shuddered again fully knowing what he was about to do.

Both of his hands came up under each of her arms. Slowly, he reached for the zipper on the top front of her dress which caused a sharp intake of breath from Maria. He began just as slowly pulling it downward. As he did I could see my wife trembling and breathing even harder. Short, sharp intakes of air, the breathing of complete arousal.

As the zipper continued it's downward journey, her skin began coming into my view. First, the insides of her breasts, then her flat belly, then I could see the black patch of trimmed pubic hair on her pussy! I was so hard at this point that I wouldn't have touched myself if I tried to because I would have exploded instantly.

Once he had the zipper completely open, he moved his hands back down and walked around in front of her.

"Now for what I have been dreaming about since I first set eyes on you, my beautiful mate." He reached up, grabbed both sides of the dress and slowly pulled the sides out, off of her breasts, which were the only things holding it up! I couldn't help but notice that he called her his beautiful mate. Obviously letting her know his intentions for this evening.

Once he had her dress pulled away from her body he simply let it fall to the floor. Maria, breathing raggedly, breasts heaving up and down, now stood naked with nothing on but a pair of high heels.

"WOW! You are even more gorgeous than I imagined!" Henry stated as he began slowly walking around her in circles again. He once again placed one of his hands on her belly and drug it along as he walked. Slowly raising it on one part of her body and lowering in on the next until he started around her front and raised it to the same level as her tits. As he slowly drug his hand across first one then the other breast, she inhaled sharply.

He continued around her back and lowered the hand to rub across her ass. Again more rapid breathing from her. As he came around her front side again, he left his hand at a low level. He moved it across her pubic mound! She completely trembled at his touch. But this time, as he moved behind her, he kept his hand on her pussy.

"I want you to place your arms across the top of your head. Hold your left elbow in your right hand and your right elbow in your left." He said as somewhat of an order.

She complied without hesitation showing her willingness to be told what to do. Her arousal forcing her to submit to this man.

Now he reached his other hand around her from behind and slowly raised both of his hands up to her breasts. This caused her to moan in enjoyment. He began gently kneading her breast right in front of me.

I was mesmerized by the contrast of skin tones. He being black and her bronzed breasts with pale white tan lines. Being so entranced looking at him squeezing and rubbing her tits, I didn't notice him looking at me. "Jeffery, you are one lucky man to have someone such as Maria. So beautiful, so sexy, so hot." He said while seemingly staring right through me.

"I am very lucky." I replied rather short of breath.

"I would like to ask you for something. Is it ok to ask?"

"Of course" I replied.

"Well then, may I have your wife for this evening? May I use her body for my pleasure as well as hers? And......since this is all instinct tonight.......may I cum inside her?" He asked in a hopeful tone, leaving the decision to me as to whether or not to allow her to be inseminated by him.

I was speechless, staring at him and at the same time watching my wife's knees buckle at his words. He knew exactly what to say to hit the area of her mind that led to this. He was already fucking her mind. He also wanted to fuck her body and her soul! My depraved mind wanted to see it for some crazy reason. I simply shook my head yes while now looking directly into Maria's eyes. Eyes that were saying a thousand thank you's to me. She needed this. This giving into a long hidden instinctive behavior. The instinct to breed!

He smiled at my head nod then let his right hand move downward across her belly. Falling further. Down through her pussy hair with his fingers pointed toward the floor. My wife was trembling uncontrollably at his touch. His hand stopped with his palm resting at the bottom of her mound. Then I watched him curl his middle finger inward.

"Tell me Maria, how wet is your pussy right now?" He asked in her ear, again. loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh, Oh, it's so very wet!" She huffed.

"Good, I love making my mating partner's pussy wet." He told her as his finger began penetrating her pussy. She gasped loudly at the invasion but her knees buckled and her hips pushed at his finger.

That's when I realized just how huge this man was! His middle finger was probably larger that the average man's penis and he was pushing it into my tiny wife!

He began the rhythmic movements of finger fucking. She began the rhythmic movements of enjoying the finger fucking she was getting. Moaning, squealing and breathless Oh sounds, her knees buckling and her chest heaving, leaning her body back into him and trembling at the sensations.

He had about half of his middle finger moving in and out of her wet hole. Keeping her gyrating and humping her hips at it. Without either of us noticing, he knelt down behind her obviously in an attempt to get a better angle for his finger. When he found that angle, he instantly jammed his entire finger into her!

"Ohhhhh shit!" She screamed loudly. Oh, ooooh my god!"

He was really getting her worked up. She was moaning the entire time, pushing her pussy at his finger, trying to get it deeper inside her. I watched her body undulating and trembling when suddenly she screamed!

"Oooooh! Ohhhhh fuck!" It didn't seem like an orgasm. I suddenly saw the reason for her outbursts of joy. Henry had pushed his ring finger into her along with his middle finger! He was sawing both fingers in and out of her with increasing speed. Just when I thought she would have an amazing orgasm, Henry pulled out. A loud groan of disappointment escaped her throat.

"Come with me." Henry said taking her hand, he began leading her to the bed in the corner. Henry looked over his shoulder at me and gave a head tilt telling me to follow.

I stood and slowly walked across the room to stand near them. My mind in a haze caused but total arousal.

When they got to the edge of the bed, he turned her body to him, leaned down and gave her a long, passionate french kiss. When he broke the kiss, he lifted his right hand up to her mouth and gently inserted his two fingers into her mouth. The same two fingers that had been buried in her pussy a few moments ago. She didn't resist a bit, simply let him push them into her mouth and closed her lips around them. She kept her lips tight as he moved them

in and out of her mouth to the second knuckle while staring directly into her eyes and she into his eyes.

After about twenty seconds of this, he stopped with just the tips of his fingers in her mouth. Still staring into her eyes, he slowly pushed them in again. This time he didn't stop at the second knuckle, he pushed his fingers all the way in as far as they would go!

He got absolutely no resistance from Maria. She willingly allowed him to push his giant fingers down her throat. Never averting her gaze from his eyes. He made a slight smile as she swallowed his fingers. Knowing full well that she had already completely submitted to him. A smile knowing that she would allow him to do whatever he wanted with her body. As he slowly pulled his fingers out of her mouth, he leaned down and kissed her again. As they kissed he grabbed her hands and moved them up to his chest. When they broke away, he placed her hands at the top button of his shirt. She knew what to do and began unbuttoning. Once she unfastened the last button she ran her hands up his hard abs. Up and all over his huge chest then out over his massive shoulders. She slid his shirt off and continued running her hands over the front of his body.

Henry was in fantastic shape for his age. I would guess mid to late forties. His build kind of reminded me of John Coffee from the movie The Green Mile. Although probably not as defined as he once was, he was still in incredible shape.

As Maria rubbed the front of his body he placed his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed downward. She again looked up at him as she slowly fell to her knees. He held onto her hands and as she came to rest on her knees he placed her hands on the belt on his jean shorts. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the top then slowly unzipped them. She curled her fingers into the waist of his shorts and began pulling them down. As they came down it became apparent that he wasn't wearing underwear. Her mouth hung open as she continued pulling downward.

She seemed like a child opening a Christmas gift. As the base of his cock came into view, her eyes got bigger and her mouth opened wider. She finally pulled them all the way down and his cock sprang upward. A gasp escaped from her seeing the size of it right before her eyes.

I had always considered myself fairly well hung. Approximately 7 inches long and fairly thick. But Henry was impressive to say the least. He was maybe only about 1 1/2 inches longer than mine. What stood out was the thickness of it! I don't know the best way to describe it. Maybe the thickness of......I just can't describe it but it was tapered as well. It got thicker at the base!

Maria stared at it wide eyed. Slowly, her tiny hand reached for it and took hold of it near the tip. She began sliding her hand back toward the base and realized she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around it!

Henry let out a muffled moan as he felt her hand begin to manipulate his manhood. As he was enjoying what she was doing, Maria turned her head and looked at me for the first time in a while. Her eyes said everything. She wanted this bad! She wanted HIM bad! Her eyes seemed to be asking me for permission. I smiled at her and nodded my head. She smiled back at me then turned her attention back to the task at hand. No pun intended.

Henry, though enjoying what she was doing with her hand, wanted more. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer. She knew very well what he was wanting from her. She was only too willing to give. She allowed him to push his hard cock into her mouth. Maria sighed, Henry sighed, both loving what was happening.

She began moving her head slowly back and forth. Fucking his cock with her mouth. His fingers curled into her hair and he began pulling and pushing her head onto his cock.

He now was slowly fucking her mouth! She kept sighing and giving out slight moans. He was moaning louder, obviously enjoying the hell out of her mouth. As her blowjob began getting faster, he kept pulling her head harder and harder. Suddenly, he pulled her hard, trying to get it all the way in her mouth. Her eyes shot open in shock as he pushed inward, sliding it further and further. To her credit, Maria wasn't resisting it at all. Her hands moved to his ass cheeks and pulled at him! She wanted to please him, anything it took she was going to make him enjoy her!

Sadly, his cock was too thick for her to deep throat it. It just wasn't going to go.

It didn't stop her from trying though. She kept blowing him, taking him as deep as she could. Him ramming her head back and forth by her hair, fucking her mouth as deeply as possible. Both of them moaning and groaning with pleasure.

Still using her hair to control her head, and much to her dismay, he pulled out of her mouth. She was looking up at him with an unsure look as if he hadn't been enjoying it. He noticed the look and said to her, "Baby, you are incredible! That felt so good. You were about to make me cum and I don't want to cum yet. I have other plans for you right now."

She smiled at him as he reached down and helped her to her feet. He then leaned down and kissed her again. This time the kiss lasted several minutes. Their tongues dancing together with passion. After they finished kissing, Henry picked her up like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold and set her down on the bed.

1...345678