Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As everyone calmed, I slowly withdrew from my wife and fell to her side. My hand rubbing her back as she was still trembling but unable to lay down herself. Henry still had ahold of her hair and still had his cock in her mouth. Once he was fully finished cumming I heard him tell Maria, "don't swallow yet! I want Jeffery to watch this! Come on up here Jeffery, You gotta see this!"

I pulled myself up and crawled over in front of my wife. Henry was still kneeling there, his cock dangling in front of him and still holding her head up by her hair. She had a near dream-like look in her half closed eyes, as if she were high on something. She looked up at me when I came into her view and the corners if her now closed mouth slightly curled up into a smile for me.

"Now, open your mouth slut!" Henry ordered. She slowly opened her mouth so we could see she had a mouthful of cum.

"What does a good slut do with all that cum in her mouth?" He asked in a gruff tone.

She then closed her mouth and gulped.

"Now open up and show us how a true whore swallows all that cum!"

She opened wide and it was all gone. She had swallowed the entire mouthful.

"Awesome! Like I said, I love hot sluts, they're the best. And you, my sexy bitch, are the best of the best!" He now told her in a tone that sounded genuinely proud of her. She smiled as he pulled her up higher and leaned down to kiss her, a long, open mouthed, tongue dancing kiss. She was sighing the whole time her probed her mouth with his tongue. Neither seemed to want to end the kiss. They kept at it for more than a minute.

Once the kiss was over, he let go of her hair and she rolled onto her side closer to me so I scooted downward and snuggled up behind her and put my arm over her belly in a spoon position. Henry scooted down on the other side of her face to face and also draped an arm across her. She let out a big contented sigh letting me know in my mind that she was ok. After all, we had gotten pretty rough with her.

"Guys, that was amazingly incredible." She said with a lot of joy. "I never realized how much I loved being used and roughed up. Just getting totally fucked........and inseminated. Thank you both for this."

"You're welcome." Henry and I said in unison.

"I was afraid we might be getting a little too rough for you." Henry told her.

"No, you guys were awesome! But maybe next time you guys can spank me a little more and choke me a little harder! Maybe a bit rougher. Just for the record though, nobody is sticking their dick in my ass!" She elbowed me when she said that and then chuckled about it.

"Wha.....what? Did you just say next time? I asked, surprised to hear her say that.

"Hehehehe." She just giggled instead of answering my question. I leaned up a bit and stared at her noticing that she was smiling but trying to avoid my gaze. So I gave her a little tickle on her belly to get her to respond.

"Ok!" She laughed as I tickled. "This has been a fantasy come true for me. Until this past week, you and I never talked about anything like this. I guess it was all a taboo fantasy in my mind, not something I should. bring up and discuss with my husband." She said.

"What do you mean? We've been talking and trying to understand it all week." I responded.

"I know, but I'm not talking about this week. I am talking about nearly my entire life! I've had this fantasy of men impregnating me since I was a teenager!"

"Did you just say men?" I asked. She giggled some more before she began speaking again.

"Yes, I said MEN..........I don't know why it ever became a fantasy for me but all I can tell you guys is that for many years I've had incredibly wet dreams of being used by a bunch of men. Being their whore, being a total slut for them. All of them shooting their sperm into me. Making me do things for them and to them. Forcing me to do those things! Being rough about it. In the dreams. it always happens when I am ovulating! We women are most horny when we are ovulating. They make me pregnant and I have no idea which one is the father!" She giggled some more as she was telling us this.

"Wow!" Henry gasped. "That's really wild."

"I never knew this about you!" I told shockingly.

"It wasn't something I would have talked to you about. I thought that you would have thought I was some kind of a wannabe slut." She informed me.

I laughed at that one. "Well, you could say that the fantasy is all about you being a slut and, here we all are right now......." She elbowed me again but was giggling as she did.

"I guess I never met a woman so turned on by possibly getting pregnant. So turned on by rough, degrading sex. This has been a whole new experience for me. I mean seeing some of the turn on's of other women here on the island was fun but I've never experienced a woman like you, Maria!" Henry told her with total admiration.

"Does that mean you've found a new kink to get you aroused? You now secretly get off on trying to put a baby in a woman's belly for her?" She asked him while giggling about it.

"Only in your belly my beautiful friend. And I will fantasize about that a lot now!" He said while smiling at her. She blushed and giggled at his comment.

"And by the way, just how much sperm do those balls shoot out? I swear it felt like a gallon each time! She asked him in an odd fascinated tone.

"Well.....a lot. Although I have no idea how to measure it. However, I have a video of a certain lady friend from a while back who finished me off into a wine glass. There was a lot in that glass!" He replied with more than a chuckle.

"Mmmmmmmm.....I'd like to see that!" Maria chirped with another laugh.

"No, I don't think you'd wanna see that video." Henry said to her.

"Why not?"

"Well, lets put it this way, you have an impregnation fetish, that woman had a just plain nasty fetish! He informed her.

"Hey!" Maria scolded lightly punching him on the arm. "I'm a nasty slut too!"

We all laughed at her stating that she was a nasty slut now.

"Yes, but you don't wanna know what she did with the glass of my semen. He informed her rather matter of factly. Believing that my wife really didn't need to or want to know.

"Oh come on! Show me, pleaseeeee. She whined to him.

He hesitated for a few seconds then sighed. "If you insist. Don't say I didn't warn you!"

He rolled toward his back and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. He fumbled around with the screen for a few seconds, than held it to his chest. "Are you sure you want to see this, it might be pretty disgusting?" he asked looking at my wife.

"I am lying here naked with two men who just fucked the living hell out of me! I'm pretty damn sure that it won't offend me! She said to a joking manner. "Absolutely I wanna see it!"

"Ok then, here goes." He tapped the play button and turned his phone sideways to make the video bigger. On the screen was an auburn haired woman who looked to be in her thirties. She was stroking Henry's cock really fast. You could hear him moaning and encouraging her. From the angle of the camera you could see a look of determination on her face. You could hear Henry moan out an "oh yeah! here it comes baby!" She moved the wine glass closer to the head of his cock. Suddenly there was a massive and powerful rope of cum flying from the end of his dick into the glass!

"OH, holy shit!" Maria yelled.

The next shot was even bigger, a third, fourth, etc. He shot roughly 8 to10 times! Although the shots toward the end were much less powerful and with less volume. When he was done, she held the glass up so the camera could capture it. It was nearly 1/3 full!

"Oh my god! Maria bellowed again, that's a lot of cum!"

The video continued on. The woman on the screen was smiling. You could see her look up at Henry, then back at the glass. She slowly moved it to her mouth, tilted it up and downed it! She swallowed his cum from the glass! Then smiled at the camera again!

"Holy fuck!" Maria half shouted.

"I told you it wasn't something you'd want to see." He told her as he put his phone back on the nightstand.

"No, the video was fine, I can be that nasty. You guys know you can make me do that if you want to! But I am amazed. Did you shoot that much semen into me tonight.......twice?!" She asked him wide eyed.

"Ahhhhh.......yeah. Probably a little less the second time." He somewhat sheepishly replied to her.

"Then its a good thing I AM on birth control or I'd more than likely be pregnant for real!" She added sounding completely blown away. "Better be careful, you already know that kids get expensive." She laughed at him some more.

"I don't think I have to worry too much, I actually had a vasectomy 15 years ago so I won't be making any babies."

His revelation was actually a relief to me. My mind was set at ease hearing him say that he couldn't produce children. At least I knew that if my wife's birth control happened to fail this evening and she ended up pregnant, it would be my child.

"Bummer!" Maria said with faked sadness in her voice. "I was hoping you would knock me up tonight. It would have been an honor to have your baby." She was laughing at this part of her statement and elbowing me letting me know she was joking. Henry chuckled at her for saying such a thing. I think, at least in my mind, if he could father children and she weren't on birth control, I think she would have actually risked pregnancy this evening. Not even caring which of our sperm got to her egg all because of her fantasy. Or was in instinctive behavior?

"So.......are you saying that you'd like to do this again?" Henry asked her with hopeful wonder in his voice. I leaned up again, trying to see her face. She was silent, staring at Henry. In response, she reached over, put her hand on the side of his face and brought her face to his and kissed him.

As they kissed, I began rubbing her tummy which is something she loves. It soothes her. In response to my rubbing, she moved her hand from his face, reached behind her back between us and took hold of my cock. From my position, up on my elbow, I saw her other arm reach down and grab ahold of Henry's cock as well.

"I am guessing that is a yes?" I whispered into her ear. She broke their kiss, turned her head up to me with a smile, let go of my cock and wrapped that arm around behind my head. She then pulled me down to her for a very passionate kiss.

"I guess we will have to make some plans then!" Henry said very excitedly.

"Then I have an idea!" Maria chirped.

"What would that be?" I asked her, very interested in hearing her idea."

"My birth control actually stops me from ovulating but I still get the sensation that I am ovulating once a month. How about we do this again when that happens. That way is feels more like my men are really gonna put a baby in my womb for me. It will feel riskier! You both already know I like the risk part of this!" She was smiling, grinning ear to ear as she said it.

Henry and I looked at each other with our eyebrows raised in surprise. I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders.

"Sounds like fun, but when will that be?"Henry asked with a bit of excitement in his voice knowing he was going to have her again.

"In a few days." She replied with her little girl voice. "If you guys pump as much baby batter into me the next time as you did tonight, I might actually get knocked up!" Maria cheerfully blurted out.

"And we can make you a really nasty slut the next time as well!" I told her while pushing in and rubbing my cock on her ass.

We all chuckled, relaxed again and slowly, the conversations died out as exhaustion took over each of us. The next thing any of us knew was there was sunlight shining through the window!

1...345678