Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue!?" I asked somewhat shocked, how could she be ready to go again? I mean I had just cum twice in the last hour and a half. She had cum even more times than me. We must have awakened a sexual monster in her!

"No silly! I mean to keep talking. You know, pillow talk-n-stuff." she laughed as she pushed herself off of me and onto her feet. "Do you think I'm some kind of sex freak or something?" She added with a look as if asking me to say yes.

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind if you were!" I replied honestly. She laughed as she reached for my hand trying to help me to my feet. We moved off to the bedroom and pulled back the blanket on the bed getting it ready for us to relax. it was only about 8:00 PM but snuggling in bed sounded nice to me. I think she was looking forward to it as well because she seemed eager as she jumped right onto the bed and pulled the covers over her body. I climbed in and put my arm around her. She sighed heavily when she felt me wrap her and pull close to her body.

"This has been a really fun day, don't you think?" She asked me. How in the world could I possibly disagree with her. It had been an awesome day!

"It was an incredible day! You are the most fun person in the world. I replied feeling her squeeze my arm tighter around her middle.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too. I whispered back to her. Then I laid there in the semi-darkness, listening to the rain. Occasionally, lightning would light up the room even brighter than it was, even though the lights were off. I suddenly realized that it was only about 8:00 PM!

Maria must have been drained because she was sound asleep by the time I realized how early it was. I figured "what the heck?" I'll just close my eyes as well.

I woke at 2:15 AM with a raging hardon. Trying to clear my foggy mind from a wild dream that seemed very real. A crazy dream. One that could only come about because of our discoveries about one another recently. One that a husband should never have about his wife. I woke up sweating with a raging hardon. Now lying on the bed wondering where in the hell that came from?

I had dreamt that we had met a group of young men on the beach. They had talked her into letting them all use her in a raw, no holds barred gangbang! How in the hell had I gone from loving my wife, being a one woman man to a husband who gets completely aroused by her showing her body? To being totally aroused by watching her get used by other men. To now, dreaming about her being gangbanged and inseminated by other men? What was all this? There had to be some psychological explanation for all of it, right? My mind was a total whirlwind trying to come to terms with it all.

I felt Maria roll over and put her arm across my belly. She rubbed my side a bit then wearily asked me why I was up so early.

"I had a weird dream." I told her. Nothing to worry about, go back to sleep.

"I've actually been awake for a while. Your weird dream must have been a really wet one judging by the way you were humping your hips." She said

"Well, it was I guess but it was really weird." I replied to her.

"So tell me about it." She said as I felt her hand slide down to my still hard cock. "Oh my! It must have been a really good dream, you're rock hard!" She exclaimed with surprise in her voice. "Did your dream happen to involve lil ole me?" She asked sexily while starting to stroke my hardon.

"Unnnn! Mayyyyybe." I responded completely enjoying her hand on me.

"So give me the details please." She asked as she continued stroking me.

"It was too weird, I can't tell you about it, you'll think I've gone completely nuts."

"Well, in the past week or so we've both gone completely nuts so you might as well tell me all about it. Was it you and me? Was there something else, like some other man telling me what to do? Tell me, I wanna hear all about it." She was goading me into telling her now? I knew she wouldn't let up until I told her.

"You sure you want to know?" I asked her with a tone that let her know that I was hesitant to tell her.

"Absolutely! If it made you this hard, I wanna hear all about it." She giggled.

"Well........ok, here goes."

I proceeded to tell her all about the dream, every detail that I could remember. She was stroking me as I told her and the sexy shock on her face as well as her leg rubbing over mine told me she was actually enjoying it! When I finished telling her about it, I just stared at her for a minute to gauge her real reaction.

She lifted herself up, straddled me and sunk down onto my hard cock, driving me all the way inside her. We both let out a loud sigh when she did.

"Since you woke up before you got your turn to fill me with your cum, I will have to take it from you now!" She breathlessly told me as she began grinding on me. She felt so damn good! Her inner walls gently squeezing my hard cock, trying to force out my orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh, but I am going to make you cum first!" I informed her. I intended to hold out long enough for her to orgasm.

"Oh, you think you can hold out that long with my pussy working you?" She asked me sexily.

"I can." I replied to her trying my best to think of other things besides her tight, hot pussy wrapped around my cock at that very moment.

"Challenge accepted" She said with a smile as she continued rocking on me. "I believe those four young, hot looking studs are looking at my naked body. I think they want to see me up close! Do you think they will take control of me?" she asked.

"Oh god!" Was all I could huff out as she knew how to hew me going with her words.

"I want them to make me do the dirty things they are thinking about right now. They are staring at my tits and my little pussy! It's already getting wet thinking about them shoving their hard cocks into my pussy!" She continued but also bringing herself closer to orgasm as she did. her breathing becoming more ragged as she spoke. Now it was my turn to bring her off with MY words!

"Oh yeah! they have your legs spread and one of them is driving it home, deep into your pussy! So deep! You know he has no intention of pulling his bare cock out of your pussy? Don't you?" I asked her driving us both closer. Hitting on the taboo kinks that we had recently learned about one another that drives us both wild with lust.

"Ohhhh goood, yessssss! I know he won't pull out! I know he intends to pump all his sperm into my willing, fertile pussy! OOOOOOOH! Hooooooh!" She wailed as she breathlessly finished her sentence and began her orgasm. She started shaking, trembling and huffing air as it overtook her senses.

I was nearly there myself but managed to get out one more sentence. "Fuck yeah! they're all gonna take turns putting their babies in you!" I hollered out as I began cumming so hard that I thought I would blow a hole through her body with the force of it! When she felt my cock pulsing inside her, she ground her pussy down on me as hard as she could. Seeming to try and get me even deeper inside her. Her body went into that convulsive state that I had still not gotten used to seeing yet but still loved it.

She was finally able to scream out as her convulsions began subsiding. She was still shaking and grinding downward on me as I was pushing upward into her trying to endure the last couple pulses of my own orgasm. Both of us breathing fast and heavy, trying to gulp in as much oxygen as we could. She finally leaned forward and collapsed on top of me. My slowly softening cock still embedded in her. We huffed and puffed together for a bit then she slowly turned her face toward me and we kissed for quite a while.

"My god! That was intense! I am so completely blown away both both of our minds! She said to me as she stared into my eyes. "I just can't understand why I get so turned on by the thought of men trying to get me pregnant. I also can't understand why you get so turned on by watching it happen and thinking that some other man may be putting his baby in my belly." She added.

"I can't figure it out either. I mean, you are MY wife and I am YOUR husband, how in the ever loving hell could this all be a turn on to both of us?!" I gasped out at her.

We simply stared at each other with our faces only a few inches away from one another. Still huffing air, trying to still catch our breath.

"Can I be honest about something?" She asked in a bit of a concerned voice.

"Absolutely."

"Well.......I have to tell you......I.....I am really enjoying it all, even what happened a few nights ago! I hope you don't get upset about that, but I think you really enjoyed it too. The really tough part of being honest is this: I, uhhhhh, I am kinda hoping that you would like to explore this newfound kink of ours some more. At least while we are here and away from people we know. There...... I put it out there now. Please tell me that you aren't upset with me for saying it. Please tell me that you won't ever leave me!" She pleaded.

I was surprised at her confession. At the same time....I was secretly delighted, I know in the back of my mind I was hoping to explore things further but wasn't sure about how Maria felt. Especially after her breakdown after our adventure a few nights ago.

"I, uhhhh, I uhhhhh, well...since we are being honest, I, uhhhhh, I'm really happy to hear you say that. I was worried about trying to put you in another situation because I wasn't sure how you felt. I mean, we've been having the hottest sex of our lives because of what we've discovered about each other. We keep trying to figure it out when the real truth for us is, maybe we should just embrace some of it, just go with what happens. See just how hot we can make it for ourselves. Keep an open mind about it all." I replied to her still staring into her eyes.

"All I know is I can't get the thoughts of it all out of my mind. I'm not 100% sure about a gangbang though!" She giggled.

"I told you it was a very weird dream!"

"Mmmmmm, but it was still hot having you tell me about it!" She informed me with a smile. "It kind of adds another twist to our kinky selves. Several men at once. Me getting gangbanged, hmmmmm. Having them all use me as their cum dump is actually pretty hot! Thinking about all of them dumping their sperm inside of me and not caring if I get pregnant. But I now have YOUR sperm swimming inside me, looking for my egg because of your wet dream!"

"Hmmmmm, well then, maybe I'd better try to put some more in there, after all, how else could I compete with the four loads that the wet dream guys pumped into you!" Was my reply while getting harder inside her.

"Ahhhh, you're getting hard again!" She whispered hoarsely. "You'd better! And you'd better get it in there deep, their swimmers already have a head start. So unless you want me having one of their babies, get to it mister!"

With that, I flipped her onto her back without withdrawing from her, much to her delight as she squealed when I did. We went at it for another 45 minutes to an hour before we became too exhausted to fuck anymore then both fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I woke feeling the desperate need for a shower. The water felt really good falling over my body that felt like I had an intense workout the day before. I guess you could say that I did have a pretty intense workout, an erotic workout! As I stood in the shower, I heard Maria come into the bathroom. She fumbled with something for a minute then the shower door opened. there stood my naked wife in all her glory.

"Mind if I join you, sir?" Like she actually had to ask, right?

Absolutely, ma'am. I responded. "Come on in, the water is fine."

"Be careful using that word." She said with a smile.

"Which word?" I asked a bit confused at her warning.

"Come. You've cum in me a lot in the last 24 hours or so!" She replied with a sassy but sexy tone. "Not sure I can hold anymore in me for a while!"

"Maybe later on then? I asked her throwing an ornery smile at her while raising and lowering my eyebrows. She too was smiling and raised her eyebrows. "Maybe." was all she said.

"Well, what do you want to do today?" I inquired.

"We need to go grocery shopping, we are starting to run a little low on food. Plus, we need to pick up a couple other things." She stated matter of factly.

"True. Do you want to grill supper this evening? If so, we will have to get more charcoal and more lighter fluid." I told her.

"We can get that stuff but I want to got to the restaurant for dinner this evening. We've only eaten out once since we've been here. We're on vacation, we should let someone else cook for us some."

I couldn't have agreed more. "Well then, you finish showering and I will get dressed an make us some coffee and a little breakfast."

I got out of the shower and pulled on my shorts and a tee and headed to the kitchen to brew the coffee and make some cinnamon/sugar toast. As I was pouring our coffee with my back to the kitchen island, I heard her slide her plate across the counter toward the chair side.

When I turned around I was stunned to say the least! She was standing there wearing a really tight pair of Daisy Dukes, a pair of brown cowboy boots and another one of those tops like she had on yesterday. The only difference was this one was about one or two sizes too small! It had her breasts pulled up and squeezed together. It left little to the imagination! Her cleavage was on display for anyone looking and I was sure there would be lookers.

"Holy shit! You look so hot!" I said and I wasn't exaggerating because she is my wife. It was absolutely true, she looked just.......WOW! The cowboy boots, the shorts, the top, everything exuded sex and I had a feeling there were going to be a lot of admirers today!

"Why thank you!" She replied. I lifted my hand and signaled with my finger for her to twirl around for me. She smiled and did just that. When she turned her back to me I could see that her shorts nearly exposed the bottoms of her ass cheeks. I couldn't help but whistle a cat call at her! She turned to face me again and her seeing the look on my face, she knew she didn't have to ask me if she looked ok.

"So I am guessing that you like my outfit?" She asked knowing full well what my answer was. "Uhhh huhhh." Was the only way I could respond being that my mouth was now dry from breathing a bit harder when I saw her.

She smiled at me again and said, "let's eat up and get going, it's already 11 o'clock."

So we finished up and headed for the door, jumped in the golf cart and headed to town.

In the store, Maria turned into a little tease. She would send me to look for something then move off to another area of the store. I would see her ask a big guy to reach something from the higher shelves for her. Playing the "damsel in distress." She would stand in front of a guy knowing full well she was giving him a close up cleavage shot. The guy would always look and she would catch him looking. But before he could apologise she would give him a flirty smile to let him know it was ok to look! They would usually walk away with a bulge in the front of their shorts.

We ended up shopping for almost 3 hours, not something us guys normally enjoy. However, watching her show her charms to everyone certainly made the shopping more interesting for me. I was still amazed at the changes in her demeanor.

I was pretty much semi hard the entire time because each time she would have a guy's attention....well, you know what images were going through my mind!

Once we got back to the cabin we put everything away and I began cleaning up a little. Maria looked to heading for the couch to relax but I spun her around and planted a kiss on her. "You little slutty tease! I saw what you were up to in those stores today," I scolded.

"I saw you showing off your tits to those men! I know you knew they were staring at your ass when you'd walk away!" I told her with a hint of amusement in my voice.

"Wha....whatever do you mean? She asked in a coy manner. "Are you suggesting that I was flirting with other men? You know me better than that?

"Hmmmmmmph!" I know what you were up to.........and I loved it! You know what thoughts were going through my mind you little tease!" I replied to her being a goof.

"I do know what thoughts were going through that deviant mind of yours." She stated try to sound as if she were scolding me for those thoughts.

"You do, do you? Then tell me what they were." I said as if daring her to say it out loud.

"Well........naw, maybe later. Right now I am going to lay down and nap for a bit. I am tired." Then she turned and walked to the bedroom shaking her ass for me on her way there. "Tease!" I grunted at her as she turned to smile at me as she entered the bedroom and closed the door.

While she napped, I decided the head down to the cabana with a cooler and a couple of cold beers. Relaxing and enjoying the breeze and believe me, the breeze was needed. it was extremely hot, temperatures must have been close to a hundred degrees! After a couple of hours of just sitting and doing nothing, I realized just how sweaty I had become. Another shower would be needed before our dinner date this evening.

As I quietly entered the bedroom, trying not to wake Maria I found her already awake. She had dresses and shoes strewn all over the bed and one hand on her chin as if in deep thought. "Which outfit do you like, Jeff?" She asked me.

I looked over her choices, imagining her in each one. "Babe, you will look hot in whichever one you choose!" I told her with sincerity.

"You're no help." She retorted as I walked into the shower. The cool water had the effect that I was needing, cooling me off and getting clean again, making me feel refreshed and ready for a night out with my wife!

As I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, she had picked out some clothes for me. A really nice pair of casual shorts that she had bought for me before this trip, an blue button down shirt and a pair of dock shoes. I couldn't complain about her taste in men's clothing as this was going to look pretty good on me, even if I do say so myself. She was still lamenting on what to wear so I got dressed and told her I would be waiting for her in the other room.

And wait I did. I sat at the dining table listening to her start the shower, then drying her hair. It was then silence for about another half hour which I assumed was her applying her makeup and doing her hair. As I sat looking at the bedroom door, I couldn't help being excited as I knew that whichever outfit she chose, she was going to look hot!

Finally, the door started opening. She peeked out to see me sitting at the table looking for her. She smiled and opened the door wide and began doing a runway model walk toward me! For the second time that day I was completely stunned by her beauty!

"My god Maria! You look incredible!" I breathlessly blurted out. She was wearing a faux leather black dress that zipped all the way up the front. It had built in support for her breasts an no straps over the shoulders. she had on black 4" heels that made her look much taller than her 4'10"! She had her black hair curled along the sides of her face that framed her beauty perfectly. Absolutely stunning! I couldn't find any words to say to her, I just stared.

She was all smiles while seeing my reaction to her. She knew she didn't even have to ask me how she looked because she could already tell I was blown away by her appearance.

"I am guessing that you like what I picked out, right?" She asked.

"My god! You are so hot Maria! You look absolutely stunning!" I told her while being completely truthful. "How in the world did I ever get so lucky as to marry a woman as beautiful as you?"

"Well.....you knocked me up, remember?" She said while laughing at the same time. Her remark sort of broke my spell and I started laughing as well.

123456...8