All Comments on 'Unfaithful'

by SpankMeDaddy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT !

Pleas tell me there will be MORE, MORE, & MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not again!

Same old comment from the same illiterate jerk! Whoever you are Jerk, go get a life and some English lessons!

This was an excellent story, let's have more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree with "Not Again"

Author, please ignore the idiot who writes over and over the same comment. You have the beginning of a good story and I'm looking forward to the rest.

I liked that this was a decisive heroine. Her husband was unfaithful, he made a fraud out of the marriage. And she didn't think twice out of divorcing the bastard. Good for her! I hope she took him to the cleaners. I want happiness for this heroine. Wait until Will finds out that she's dating the brother of the slut he has as a slave...

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Good job

It got a little confusing with all the family hanging around a woman with a recently removed butt plug, I wasn't sure if the whole family was involved or not at first. Yet this was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good story

I think this requires chapters...We need to know what happens from here..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
And excellent story of how a wife gets rid of

a slut husband. Would have been better had she gotten him fired and arrested but then who would take care of the kids for her? I have said this in a lot of cheating wives stories and I will in a cheating husband story, trash is trash, always throw out the trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
liked it

its erotic, good plot, and likable main characters. if people think that a small woman cant knock down a big man, think again. im petite, but box better than most men out there.

phoenix_ray86phoenix_ray86almost 17 years ago
Great story!

The story was great from the start. The characters were great too. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

Wonderfully erotic story with good writing. I particularly loved the lines: "Suddenly I was feeling old and lonely and divorced and unwanted. It was nice to feel wanted again." It captured the moment and the feeling for me. Thank you.

SpankMeDaddySpankMeDaddyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the thumbs up!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was working on part II before the ink was dry on part I, so to speak. Just had to make sure it was okay to put it in print, as a lot of my writings come from my own life. I hope that you all enjoy that story as well.

SpankMe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

Please update...I like this story.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
more please

this story needs more it just does, wow i love it , i have my fingers crossed there will be more

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
okay i have waited long enough

you soooo need to update this story ohhh my god!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

Need more of this story !!!! love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

i can't wait to see where you go with this story - Bear

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hottttt

You should really write more to this story it is really good. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So she discovered her husband's fidelity and moved on?

And with that entry the story began its downfall into the garbage pail. UGH!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It is probably time to give up

an update was promised in 07.

The start had so much potential.

but, you can't read what might have been.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Cheating story from woman's POV, rare enough...

It's rarer to read one from the perspective of a woman of color. I hope that she and Greg enjoy one another's company.

I find "Interracial Love" an odd category, even odder than “anal” – wouldn't that just be another sex tag? Romance is romance. Cheating is cheating. The separate category is for when when people target folks of different ethnic origins for sex -- no emotional attachment, all done for the targeter's sense of excitement from doing something "forbidden."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpankMeDaddy@SpankMeDaddy
57 Followers
I love a good mind fuck. That is what erotica is to me. Hopefully, I will improve my skills and turn a few people on. If you ever have any suggestions on how I can grow as a writer, drop me a line.

SIMILAR Stories