All Comments on 'Unfortunate Exposure'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

I just hope that Jess gave that ungallant towrag Joss a piece of her mind for neglecting to give a friend a lift home that unfortunate evening, with the suggestion he find another partner to play with as she and Marianne will play together henceforth. Hey Max I hope they stopped all their cards at the banks. Good tale.

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Fabulous romp in an English country village - happens all the time!! 😛😀

Josh missed out on having the night of his life, but I think Jess and Marianne had the best evening and night that they could have wished for (in hindsight). Brilliant story, well told and richly deserves full marks

VisitorAnonVisitorAnon8 months ago

A Delight. I enjoyed the gentle pace, snd Jessie snd Marianne’s many encounters. Mrs Heysam was especially enjoyable, good to see a woman greeting them, and one who knew who they were. If there’s another episode or two I hope J&M get further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

we get it ~ they're naked! having to keep pointing out that they're naked so many times... just no. The pacing was fantastic, it was quite the story then it seemed very rushed towards the end.

there's something missing a certain je ne sais quoi ,in the entire story though.

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

Very few people know what goes on in my mind, my ideas and experiences. If my friends and lovers could see into your mind, they would know mine as well.

mporn595mporn5957 months ago

It would be interesting if our good friend, the timestopper was up to his old tricks. He hid the girls' clothing and watched them all the way home. It would be good to see this story from his perspective.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

A richly convoluted story. From Jess' longing for Josh, to the many encounters on their walk, to their final roll in bed, this was an entertaining tale. I am sure that it has actually happened somewhere, sometime. The enjoyment of their pairing was an unexpected ending to the story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...