Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige is 18, and she looks it. She could easily pass for a year or two younger, too. And I don't hesitate to dress her up and make her look as young as I can on occasions. Tonight, however, I wanted her to look 18. So I did nothing.

She's 5'4" and 114 pounds. It's thin enough to give her a somewhat stick-like figure, with only a slight feminine curve to her waist. Otherwise, her sides are straight, her stomach taut and flat. Only a pair of 34-B cup breasts, slightly pointy with hugely wide nipples and rings of light pink color, stand out on her chest. She has brown hair that's naturally curly and hangs down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She has brown eyes and a full, wide mouth framed with plump, light pink lips. That goes with a long oval face and a rounded chin. Her pubes are shaven, showing off her moderately puffy pussy mound with its long lips. And she has a youthfully firm, well rounded, bottom.

I allowed Paige to wear a stretchy tube dress for the trip over here. But that came off as soon as I brought her into this room, leaving her just as naked as Melanie.

Now Paige lies on the bed between Melanie's legs, with her legs hanging off the foot of it. Paige has her mouth stretched wide open, her lips pushing Melanie's narrow lips aside to plant themselves against her pinkness. For the last hour, Paige has been "munching" Melanie's pussy.

"Munch" is a command I taught Paige; it tells Paige to tease Melanie in a very specific way. And that's what Paige has been doing. She starts each tease by clamping Melanie's wide and hard clit very lightly between her teeth, just enough to hold the nub still. She sucks gently on it as she places her tongue atop its hardness. Then she slowly swirls her tongue around the little stone, caressing Melanie's ache with her tongue's delicate femineity. Then she'll move her mouth to one of Melanie's wrinkly loose inner folds and gently suck that enough to draw all of it into her mouth. She'll still that with her teeth as well, then caress it with her tongue, a single stroke along the top, around its edge, and then along its underside.

That's where Paige is now in her routine. She has her mouth stretched wide open to take in as much of Melanie's pinkness as possible. And she's sucking very gently. Her tongue starts by swirling a single lap, slowly, around the rim of Melanie's twitching pussy. Then Paige's tongue dives into Melanie's tight tunnel and makes another lap, this time doing its best to delicately caress as much of Melanie's meaty walls as Paige can reach. And then, Paige swirls another lap around the rim of Melanie's tunnel before moving to Melanie's other inner fold and teasing that.

It brings Paige's mouth back to Melanie's throbbing clit. Now Paige again steadies the nub with a gentle clamping of her teeth. She flicks her tongue fervently over its very tip five strokes. Then she teases her way back down to Melanie's pussy along one of Melanie's narrow outer lips.

When Paige's mouth reaches Melanie's tunnel, this time Paige goes to the top of its rim. She sucks a little harder, but still gently. It draws the rim of Melanie's tunnel and it's spongy soft flesh out a hair. Enough for Paige to steady it with a tender nibble of her teeth while she flicks the tip of her tongue over the captive pussy wall. Releasing that, Paige stretches her mouth wide to surround Melanie's pussy. She swirls her tongue once around the rim of Melanie's twitching tunnel.

Now Paige holds her lips wide as she sticks her tongue out. Very slowly Paige traces a line with the tip of her tongue. She starts at the bottom of Melanie's burning hot, and even wetter, tunnel. Paige's tongue moves steadily down, briefly caressing the fold where Melanie's inner lips wrinkle together. Then her tongue slips between the wide gash of Melanie's soft outer lips. From there it keeps going, inching its way down the pink skin. Paige's lips pucker a little as they slide into the beginnings of the valley between Melanie's cheeks. Then Paige's tongue finds Melanie's tightly clenched asshole. Paige slowly caresses Melanie's tensed muscle with a circle of her tongue. And then Paige draws her tongue slowly upward, leisurely retracing its path until Paige's mouth is again surrounding Melanie's pussy. Paige circles her tongue around its rim once more, only this time as her tongue moves through its slow circle, she flicks its tip quickly.

And then Paige teases her way along Melanie's other outer lip, returning her mouth to Melanie's clit. That's one tease. Paige teases endlessly, repeating the teases over and over. And it's a tease. It's a tease that has pushed Melanie to the sweetest of agony. It's pushed her close to climax. But even after well over an hour of it, it hasn't pushed Melanie to cum yet. And it's not going to. It teases with its cyclical rhythm, alternating between intense strokes the build her towards orgasm, and affectionately lazy strokes that allow her ebb back from the edge before the intensity returns and drives her right back where she was.

As Melanie hangs over the edge of orgasm, she squirms energetically and constantly. She squirms powerfully enough that I hear the wood of her bed frame creaking as she tests my ropes. Her hips thrash from side to side while bucking sharply up and down. Her toes long ago curled tight. Her hands balled to tense fists about the same time. Her wrists and ankles even have light pink rope marks on them from wiggling against the ropes.

At first, Melanie shirked inward and cringed hard at the mere thought of a woman licking her pussy. The ropes ensured Melanie would lie there, her legs splayed invitingly wide, for Paige. Melanie squirmed even before Paige's tongue began, at first trying to keep her pussy away from the pussy-endowed slave. Her eyes even teared up as she begged me to have mercy, or pity, on her and not force her to endure something so disgusting.

It took maybe a minute, maybe a little more. After that, Melanie couldn't stand the pleasure of Paige's ministrations. She forgot about her inhibitions. She still squirmed, but now her squirms were those of too-intense arousal. Squirms instinctively trying to grind her pussy against Paige's mouth and tongue. Not to get away from it, but to increase her arousal that tiny extra step and release the tension aching her most intimate places. She still begged me for a shred of mercy or pity. Only now the mercy she begged for wasn't to stop Paige but to relieve her tension.

As time passed her squirming became more and more energetic as the urgency pounding her pussy with its aching throb grew more urgent. And then her squirms became desperate and wild as the sweetly agonizing ache flowed out of her pussy and began to flood every bit of her body, tingling Melanie's nerves along the way with icy-hot sparks. Melanie stopped begging. She stopped forming coherent words. She cried out hungry moans that pleaded for relief just as effectively.

My entertainment! I love the way she, or any toy, thrashes around and moans like a porn star. Melanie is so lost in her torment that she hasn't even noticed that I'm videotaping her! (well digitally on my phone. Can one even buy a videotape anymore?) I have plans for the movie I'm making. Plans that Melanie will find more humiliating than anything she's imagined. I'm sure that will arouse her. Maybe even as much as she's aroused now. Which is enough that there's a saucer-sized wet spot on the mattress under her pussy.

I've stepped back a few feet to get a very good look at Melanie's breasts. I'm taking in the way her long, steely-hard nipples still rocket straight up from her mounds and seem to dance wildly around. And I watch her spongy mounds jiggle just as wildly on her chest.

That's when I hear it. A gentle click, like a door closing, followed by a rushed, but almost whispered girl's voice. "Oh, shit! Mom's home! That bitch! Shh!" There's no way Melanie hears it, and even less chance her brain would process it if she did. She's too far lost in the fog of Paige's tongue. But I hear it.

There's only one explanation. Penny has come home earlier than a teenage girl should have. Clearly, she expected Melanie to be out. And clearly, she's brought her boyfriend with her. In teen-girl-speak that only means one thing: whatever those two have in mind, Penny wants to be alone and totally does not want her mom to know. I grin. It's the grin Sophie calls my "Satanically evil smirk." The grin I get when a new idea strikes me suddenly with some new way to amuse myself, which almost certainly means utterly humiliating some toy.

I tell Sophie to supervise Paige for a moment. Not that Paige needs much supervision. She knows her place as my whore. She knows what's expected of her. She won't stop until I tell her to, no matter what happens around her or what Melanie does.

I slip out of Melanie's room into a darkened hallway. And I'd left the hall light on! I'm just in time to see Penny slinking down the hall with a young man in tow. She holds his hand and she leads him along the wall. She's almost made it to her room.

She catches sight of me, framed in the backlight of her mom's room. She has got to be hearing Melanie's sensual and urgent moans, too. I think neighbors might be hearing those! Penny freezes in place. Her date follows suit. Penny glares at my face for an instant, then her eyes dart nervously down to the riding crop in my hand. Her eyes lock on it.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" I say in my firm voice.

"I'm 18!" Penny blurts out, "and who the fuck are you anyway?" She looks righteously offended, too.

I lightly slap her face. It's not enough of a slap to leave a handprint or snap her head off to the side. But it does get her attention. Her eyes bulge out of their sockets, or so it seems. Her jaw drops open. Her lips work as she begins to say something.

I hold my crop up about two inches in front of her face. I snap it an inch or so with the flick of a wrist. Just enough for her to see its blinding fast crack while keeping its tip in front of her eyes. "Shut up, bitch." I snap harshly. Penny recoils, shirking back against the wall.

"You're Pepper!" Her boyfriend blurts out, his voice shocked with true horror. "You're Sophie's friend!"

My head snaps to face him. I slap his face, this one harder. His head snaps an inch or so off to the side as the crack rings out. "I said shut up, bitch! I am Miss Rodgers, Sophie's owner!" He wisely doesn't say anything.

I turn my attention back to Penny. I put my hand on her chest, at the center, right above her breasts. Close enough to her breasts that I can feel her mounds, and the laciness of her bra, against the sides of my hand. I shove her backward, pushing her back hard against the wall. I hold her there a second. I use my foot to kick her feet inward until they're together. Just as when I shoved her, I'm not trying to be rough on her, but I'm not concerned with being gentle either. Just moving her. I grab her wrists, pulling her right one out of her boyfriend's hand, and put them at her sides. "Stay, bitch!" I snap.

Penny looks utterly shocked. She stands still and quiet for the few seconds it takes me to shove her boyfriend into place beside her with about two feet of bare wall between them. "You will stand there. You will not move. Not even a finger. Nor will you make a sound." I warn them in a firm, but not harsh, voice. I raise my crop. Another, harder, flick of my wrist sends its tip swinging in a wide arc before their eyes. Until I flick my wrist back, cracking the tip of it with an ear-splitting snap like a bullwhip. Both jump at the crack. Then they stand still, Penny trembling slightly.

"Sophie, come," I call out in a honeyed voice as I step back into the bedroom. Sophie hurries out. I point to the pair against the wall. Sophie smirks her evil grin. "Watch these two mischievous imps. They're to stay."

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie agrees. She takes her place casually leaning against the other wall opposite the duo. She folds her arms across her chest and locks her eyes on the couple. She lets her right hand dangle over her elbow, a cat-of-nine-tails still in it. And she smirks as she makes the leather strands of the whip dance and the pair's eyes lock on it nervously.

Chapter 2:

Naughty Girl

It takes a few minutes, probably about ten, for me to get everyone to the living room. As soon as I leave Sophie on guard duty in the hallway, I return to Melanie's bedroom and have Paige stop. I put Paige against the bathroom door, her hands cuffed behind her back, and with a second pair of cuffs locking those to the doorknob. Then untie Melanie and push her to get up fast, and pull a bathrobe on. I cuff her hands behind her as well, taunting her that I can't trust her not to diddle her fiery pussy in front of everyone like a complete skank.

I lead Melanie out to the living room. As she passes the duo against the wall, I see her cringe hard. I'm sure she's wondering what they might have heard. I'll bet it dawns on her that they're seeing more than she'd care for now as well. And she's covered past her knees. I have her sit on a chair with her legs crossed, hands folded demurely on her lap, and her back up straight. I leave her with a very stern warning not to open her mouth, no matter what, unless I give her permission to speak.

Then I return for the pair. I take the boy first, having him sit on the sofa. Which has him facing Melanie. Melanie glares at him disapprovingly. HE averts his eyes. I bring Penny in and put her on the sofa beside her boyfriend, still leaving some space between them so they don't touch. Not even accidentally. Melanie glares at her, too, even more reproachfully. She glares right back with petulant defiance in her eyes.

Oh, this little bitch is going to be fun! I think to myself. Sophie takes her place at my side. These two are 18. Neither is tied up or anything. Thus both are free to stay or go. Even though I might tell them they're not. I figure if they don't like being here, they can leave. I won't stop them.

I stand in front of the couple and turn my attention to Penny. Tonight she's wearing a little cotton top, decorated with narrow colorful stripes, with spaghetti straps and nothing more above her breasts. It's paired with a denim mini skirt that's slutty-short. And with white cotton panties. I know that because her slutty skirt is short enough that every step she takes flashes her panties. Slutty-short.

"Just what do you think you were doing, Penelope?" I ask her in my annoyed-mother tone of voice. The look on Penny's face tells me I've gotten it right.

"Nothing." Penny insists in a somewhat muted voice. And she averts her eyes.

"Oh, so you want to add lying to your litany of disrespectful petulant inappropriateness do you, bitch?" I scold her coldly. I flash a very quick three fingers to Sophie, a cue, and hold my hand out. Sophie hurries to reach into the bag of toys I brought. She gently slaps the handle of a hard wooden paddle in my hand.

I hold the paddle up right in front of Penny's face. "Liar, liar, butt on fire..." I chant in my best impersonation of a toddler girl's voice. With a heavy note of taunting in it. This paddle looks just like the one they used in schools decades ago. It's about ½" thick, made of hardwood, maybe 18" long and 4" wide. And it has holes drilled in it to lessen the resistance as it flies through the air. That lets it swing even faster.

"In my realm, the price of a first lie is two strokes. And you've just lied to me." I smirk.

Penny's eyes bulge wide again. She freezes for a second. "Fuck you, bitch," Penny spits in a voice laced with as much fear as it is indignation. I glare at her coldly and hard. After a second she starts trembling again.

"Oh, an insolent bitch, too! That's three more. One for each inappropriate word out of your filthy mouth, you skanky bitch." I scold her sternly, "As I said, welcome to my realm. I've decided that since I own that skanky slut over there," I point casually in Melanie's general direction, "that I'll help myself to everything it stupidly thinks is its." Penny's eyes dart to stare at her mom. "Don't look to that slut for any help, it doesn't have the ovaries to challenge her Lady. And it knows better. Soon you'll know better, too, bitch."

Penny's eyes shift back to me nervously. She trembles a little harder, knowing she's not going to like what I have to say. "Happy bitch-day, bitch. Congratulations, your skanky behind is now 18. You're right, you don't have to mind me. You have a choice. You can get up and take your skanky butt somewhere else. There's the door." I point in the direction of the front door. "But as long as you're skanking up my realm, including this house, you'll obediently mind my rules and behave like a proper little filthy peasant bitch, bitch.

"As of now, your curfew is midnight. You will be in this house, without guests, before the clock strikes midnight. You will dress properly for a child since you're still a little school girl. You can act like a college whore when you finally get to college. You will mind that disgusting mouth of yours. You will not lie. You will not do anything, with anyone, absent my permission. Nothing whatsoever. When asked a question, you will answer. You will be very humble and polite. Whenever told to do something, whatever it is, you will do it immediately. Like it or not. It's called obedience.

"Consider it your rent. If you want to dwell in my realm, you'll follow my rules. Otherwise, go on, bitch, go make your own way in the world. You want all the privileges of being an adult, you can have the responsibilities that go with them. Like paying your bills."

I pause for a split second. I lean close, putting my nose a fraction of an inch from Penny's. I stare directly into her eyes, mine not flinching a bit. "Since you're still there, welcome to Miss Rodgers' neighborhood. We'll get to your paddling in a minute. After I'm done. That way I can blister that bottom all at once since I'm confident you'll earn yourself quite a few more strokes before you finally decide to act like a proper gutter peasant. I'm sure it would be expecting too much for you to act like an actual human being!"

Penny sulks back into her seat. She averts her eyes, refusing to look at me or anyone else.

I let her sulk for a moment. "You don't want to make me ask again to get the truth. Just what were you doing, bitch?"

Penny hesitates for a few seconds. "I don't know..." she answers mutely. "It's not like I had this all planned out."

I'm fairly certain she had it planned out. At least had several fantasies in her head about how it would play out. After all, how many reasons are there for her to be sneaking a boyfriend into her room when she didn't think anyone was home? I scold her for her impoliteness. She mumbles an unhappy "I'm sorry... ma'am."

I sigh heavily and ask her what she thought might happen then. She turns her eyes from mine. "You know... ma'am... I thought he might... like me... and try to kiss me or something."

I move my head back, shaking it as I go. "You were going to act like a gutter slut and give him a taste of that skank pit between your thighs, weren't you, bitch?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Penny blurts out, her nervous tone saying I'd hit it on the head. She falls into a light sob. "Maybe... if he... you know, played his cards right... I might have... let him... do something!"

I just laugh. "If I were to look that cum dumpster would be sloppy wet right now, bitch, and we both know it."

I move quickly as I reach out and pinch Penny's nose. "Get up, bitch." I pull her to her reluctant feet.

And then I turn my attention to the boy sitting beside her. "Clearly you know my slave-girl. Who are you?"

"Uh, my name's Bryce... Ma'am... yes, I know her from campus. She's not in any of my classes, but I've seen her around, and everyone has heard about her!"

123456...9