University Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good of you," said the librarian while Alexandra's body continued to tremble in her arms. "The book can wait, laddie. I'll make sure you'll receive it later today. Now off you go. The ladies need some time alone." The librarian pulled the young nerd away, his head looking over his shoulder the entire time, his eyes wide behind his glasses at the sexy body in Trix's hold.

"Fuck, you're a lifesaver for that one," Trix said, before she kissed the white-haired beauty, who whimpered in her arms, her body spasming as she kept suffering her orgasm. "Wow, you've got some powerful ones, don't you?"

"It's never been like this," Alexandra whispered, before she gasped and suffered another trashing experience, the aftershocks trickling in one after the other while she pressed those big tits against Trix's chest.

"So, already we are seeing some good results with our testing," Trix said, lifting up the orgasming beauty, and in a frenzy of madness, she threw the busty little thing over her firm shoulder and hooked an arm around her thicc legs that dangled down her torso.

"What are you doing?" Alexandra gasped, but she did nothing to move.

"Making sure the entire campus knows you're my girl," Trix said and pulled down the hemline to keep her round ass covered.

"You're crazy!"

"Wouldn't a guy treat you like a piece of meat?" Trix asked and walked out of their secluded little hiding spot.

"Yes," Alexandra admitted. "Oh," she yelped, "this is part of the testing, isn't it?"

"Everything I will do to you until we have finished our assessment is part of the testing, got it?" Trix kept adding on the layers of bullshit designed to make her do whatever she wanted with the university's hottest woman.

"Got it!"

SPANK!

"Oh!" the white girl squealed, her round ass cheek jiggling back into place once Trix's palm left it, and she had wanted to wait and explore her best asset back in her flat, but with her ass presented to the world like this, she couldn't resist, nor could she walk fast enough out of the library to get that ass home and treat it how she wanted to. The slap on those cheeks had just made her madder with lust for it.

"You're so fucking thicc," Trix said before they stepped out of the bookshelves, "and now all we'll see exactly what I'll be taking home."

"You're so bad," Alexandra said, giggling as Trix carried her through the masses of shocked guys and laughing girls who tried to mock the bombshell on Trix's shoulder to somehow elevate their average selves, but their attempts fell on deaf ears to the boys. The same boys that couldn't speak, nor close their mouths when they saw the crazy physique of Alexandra, and Trix couldn't help herself, she had to put on a show.

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck!" Alexandra squealed and giggled as she held onto her tits so they stayed within her dress.

SPANK!

"Damn," a guy said as Trix passed him on her way toward the front doors, his eyes arrested by the jiggle of those firm and ample cheeks jiggling after each slap.

SPANK!

"There, we are out," said Trix, rubbing those round and immaculate ass cheeks with a passion. The muscles felt so good and they were a joy to spank, and she couldn't wait to split those cheeks apart and show her face in there.

"Are you going to carry me all the way back like this?" Alexandra asked, her heels long gone and her bare feet manicured and looking so tiny in the sun.

"No, I want you to get back to your place, pack the essentials you'll need for our testing, and find your way to my student accommodation," Trix said and grabbed her lip-gloss from her pocket.

"I don't even know where you live."

"I'll write the address on your hamstring, but make sure to wash it off before you leave your place. I want to see your sexy bare skin when we are doing our tests."

"Got it!"

Part 3: Trix's flat

"Can you get that?" Trix called to Marquise who were busy doing push ups in the hall.

"Fine!" he ended his workout abruptly, his muscle mass sore from the exercise as he answered the call to their flat by just opening the door. "Is it someone you're expecting, Trix?" he called back to her while stretching his sore body.

"Yeah, someone special is coming over!"

A knock came on the door, and Marquis opened it, and his shot open.

"Fucking hell," he blurted out, making the white woman blush. "You're the special someone, huh?"

The white-haired beauty blushed while his eyes took in how good she looked. The sheer radiance of her blue eyes, the plump, pink and glossy lips and the high cheekbones making models look like trash. She was perfection if it could ever be embodied and beneath her jaw was a set of tits, round and firm, pushing up into a ballooning cleavage in her pink mini-dress. Even more outrageous, her ass was so round and big, he could see the shapes of that roundness even from her front.

Marquise held out his hand while he drooled openly at the might of her thighs, the quads popping, the muscles bigger than his future and yet so juicy thicc his fingers itched to run up their tender skin and part them wide. "What's your name, babe?"

"Alexandra," she said, taking his hand and letting him pull her inside.

When he let go of her little hand and let her sway past him, her hips shook provocatively and her hands reached back to the back of her head, grabbing her gorgeous white hair and lifting it up and flicking it back.

He had never seen sexiness like this before! She was sex! There was no better description, from her thicc thighs, packed with muscles and displayed so temptingly in her skin-tight pink mini-dress, and then those round, big, sculpted cheeks. An ass bigger and more perfectly built than any he had ever seen a white woman sport...

Fuck! He had to fuck her! There was no chance he could let her be in his dorm and not pound that ass!

The beauty reached the end of the hall and he hurried to reach up to her and wrap her up in his strong arm, pulling her curves into his bare and fully tattooed torso and her little hands touched his black skin as he escorted her into the common room.

"Trix," he said, "this one says she's with you."

Trix stood in the kitchen, her sleeves rolled up as she did the dishes for him, her long dreads whipping back and forth as she scrubbed, but when she saw the beauty he pulled against him, her happy and fun mood changed into venom.

He was shocked at seeing her like this. Trix was always cool, and the eye-candy around the dorm that was always just empty aside from the two of them and the girls Marquise would bring home. But seeing her charge him scared him, even though she was tiny compared to him.

"Hands off my woman!" Trix pushed him back, and the bombshell in his arm slipped free and into Trix's arms.

"What? She's your—"

Trix showed the beauty up against the doorframe that split her big, round ass cheeks as Trix pushed her against it, grabbed the white hair atop her skull roughly and slammed their lips together. Pushing the white woman forcibly up against the doorframe while she feasted on those pink full lips aggressively, like she had gone mad, and in that moment, he finally understood why she had resisted all of his advances.

She wasn't interested in him, and worse, she had beaten him to this piece of ass.

Trix needed air, she was mad with lust for Alexandra as they rested their foreheads together, but whereas Alexandra's blue eyes remained closed, Trix stared at Marquis, grinning wide at him as stood there shell-shocked and in respect as she made sure he understood who owned this piece of ass.

Trix then pulled the shapely white girl with her and out of his way, Marquis' eyes falling on the perfectly defined ass cheeks that Trix explored with her hands to add salt into the wounds.

She ushered Alexandra inside and locked the door to her room.

Alexandra removed her duffle bag containing all the saucy lingerie and had just a second to meet Trix's mad look of lust before Trix grabbed her throat and pushed her back until her hamstrings touched the edge of a bed.

Alexandra flew backwards into the bed, and Trix grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards the edge, flipping her around and spreading her legs before she could think of what was happening.

With her hemline ridden far above her ass, Trix dove straight in and buried her face between those round, sculpted cheeks of perfection.

"Oh fuck! You're crazy!" Alexandra yelped, shocked by how horny Trix was.

"I can't help it," Trix said, her voice muffled as she pulled the pink thong aside. "It's so fucking big!"

Trix didn't even hesitate... she wanted to worship this amazing ass.

Trix slammed her famished mouth against her tight asshole in a frenzy of lust, and eagerly extended her tongue and swiped it against the tight gap.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Alexandra moaned out, she was getting eaten good, the slurping and kisses music to her ears while hands massaged and kneaded her toned cheeks. Alexandra pressed her ass back against Trix, allowing her to get a better angle at her booty.

Trix ate without hesitation, her fingers sinking into the supple muscles while she lavished the tight hole, rimming her avidly, coating her asshole with saliva. Her tongue swirled against the tight hole before stabbing at it, making Alexandra squirm with delight.

"Oh my gosh," Alexandra squealed as she reached back to grip her dreads, holding her face against her ass. But Trix didn't need the help, she was going to town on this babe's asshole. With her face lodged between her warm, round cheeks, her mouth was avidly attacking her asshole, rimming it, stabbing at it, getting it ready for what had to happen next.

"You're making me feel amazing... oh I love the way you treat me" Alexandra sighed, her voice a mask of lusty pleasure as she arched her back higher and higher, allowing Trix to really get all up in her slutty backdoor.

When her tongue finally broke through and breached her defences, she screamed out. "FUCK! YES! Stick that tongue up my ass! Yes!"

Trix's eyes were closed as she focused on eating her magnificent ass, while her hands simultaneously gripped and squeezed each round firm cheek.

Alexandra laid over the bed, her legs dangling down as Trix feasted on her ass. It was incredible and she had lost all bearings of anything but the feeling buzzing through her. Her thoughts went to Trix and the way she pleasured her, making her stomach tingle at the thought of the black woman between her legs and she knew then what she was in store for over the course of these tests. Trix would have her and do to her what she wanted to do, again and again, and again, until she was satisfied.

"This is the best ass I've eaten, by far!" Trix took a break, breathless and in love.

"Are you gonna fuck your girlfriend's ass with a strap-on?" Alexandra asked, her voice dripping with lust.

"So impatient," Trix said, eyes glimmering with lust as she began to kiss and playfully bite on that enormous bubble butt. "I'll fuck you, alright. I just have until tomorrow and I can't waste a second. I need to experience everything with you."

Trix pulled her face out from her ass-crack, her lips swollen, breathing heavily. For a moment, she just stayed in place, hands resting on the warm skin of her firm ass cheeks as Alexandra wiggled her behind, tempting her further.

But Trix didn't need the encouragement as her ass was the most glorious thing he had ever seen.

Opening her drawers, she grabbed her strap-on and took off her black dress, but left the denim jacket on, buttoning it up to hide her dark sports bra beneath.

With the 9-inch black strap-on tied tightly over her black thong, she moved in closed behind the presented ass. Trix slid one hand to Alexandra's hip while she slid the other to the black shaft that she coated in her spit and some lube she kept in her drawers. Then, she placed the head of the girthy tool between the round cheeks, pressing right against the prepared asshole.

There was no hesitance, no reluctance as there was no way this day would end without this bitch getting fucked in the ass, and there was nothing that was gonna stop Trix from doing just that. She reached forward, grabbed a handful of her white hair, and yanked it back roughly.

"It's fucking happening..." Trix whispered to herself, stunned that she had the hottest babe at the campus at her mercy, and using the perfect hair to pull her back, Trix drove the cock forward, the tip pressing against the tight hole, looking to break through. Finding some resistance, she pushed harder, making Alexandra wince as her asshole fought against the invading slab of meat. It did it's best to hold tight, but Trix was undeterred and kept pushing and pushing, until finally...

"AHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Alexandra screamed out loudly as her asshole gave in, swallowing the thick mushroom tip of the black cock. Holy fuck! Her ass looked incredible with a black cock sliding into it, but it needed to be flexed and showed off for her. Trix slowed down, letting Alexandra get adjusted to his size for a moment.

"Please don't stop!! Please just ram it in! Oh please fuck me, Trix," she begged, fucking begged to be fucked, in the ass.

Fuck...the eighteen-year-old's whorish nature spoke to her heart... what a fucking woman.

"Grab your ankles and flex that big ass for me, and I will fucking ruin it," Trix ordered the little slut who quickly lifted up her legs and reached back to grab her ankles.

Trix nearly died on the spot. The ass cheeks flexed, their defined shapes pushed up and mashed the cheeks together against the black cock spreading them.

Blazing with lust for this amazing woman, Trix twisted Alexandra's hair around her fingers, pulled back forcefully, and with a mighty shove, slammed a good six inches of thick cock up her tight ass. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! Jesus fucking Christ it's huge! Yes! YES! GOD DAMMIT! Ughhhhh... God!" she squirmed around with six inches of thick cock jammed up her tight little asshole. "Fuck fuck fuck! Ughhh... fuck!" she moaned as her ass adjusted to his size.

Trix looked down, and a shiver went through her at the sight of her tight asshole stretched to the fucking brim to take the thick black cock. She didn't know how she could be enjoying such an act as the pain had to be something else, but somehow, someway... this fucking slut...

She was something else.

"FFFUUUUCCKKK! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Alexandra squealed in pleasure, her ass spasming around the thick weapon. "Fuck! FUCK! It's so FUCKING huge!" she cried out, almost crazed with need. "More! MORE!"

Yanking back on her beautiful hair even harder, Trix pushed another two inches of cock inside her tight hole, amazed that her ass could take such a large cock. "AHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out as she adjusted to the large size, the tight hole squeezing the cock harder and harder as she forced more dick inside her.

Flexing her hips, Trix pulled back, easing the black cock from her tight, grasping hole, despite its best efforts to swallow it to the root. Then, with another firm yank of her hair, she slammed the cock forward.

"AHHH! FUCK!" the busty bitch screamed in delight, quivering with pleasure as she forced most of the cock back inside her. Trix repeated the motion, pulling out, then driving in, until she worked up a pretty good pace.

"Yes! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" Alexandra screamed.

Trix drove the greased cock in and out of her, Alexandra's ass starting to get used to its meaty invader, starting to smoothly take the cock in and out of her.

"Until tomorrow, Alexandra, you're my girl," Trix said as she fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! You're fucking me so GOOD! Oh!! FUCK! YES! Oh fuck! I'M YOUR GIRL! Oh FUCK YOUR GIRL!! AHhhhh!!!" The bitch screamed as she ravaged her, pounding at her ass savagely.

"Ahhh! God! Yes!" Alexandra moaned. She was facing forward as Trix maintained the tight grip on her dishevelled hair. Her head bouncing as Trix drove into her, her body shuddering with every forceful fuck into her.

Alexandra looked incredible like this. Her ass was still held up, making sure to give Trix easy access to her tight rear.

"Ughhh... fuck!" Trix groaned out, still dumbfounded that this was happening. She was fucking her crush in the ass!

"Yes!" she cried out, head facing forward as she took it up the ass.

"God, this is so good!" Trix groaned out, rearing back to slap her ass.

SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES!" Alexandra squealed loudly. "Treat me like your fucking whore! YES!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! GOD! YES!" Alexandra moaned.

"Fuck! God DAMN! Your ass is so fucking perfect!" Trix grunted out, driving into her harder.

"Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" Alexandra urged, driving back to meet the thrusts. "I want the whole thing! Go balls deep in my tight ass!" Alexandra screamed as Trix reared back and fucked her harder, trying to drive that last inch inside her.

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhh!" she cried out in pain as Trix continued to stab the cock far up her ass.

Trix watched her wince with each deep thrust, enjoying the evident discomfort that she was putting Alexandra through. "Did you like that, sexy?" she asked, knowing the answer as the beauty's moans grew louder amidst her soft and desperate panting.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" she asked.

"Mmm! Oh, god!"

"Yes or no?" she teased, stroking quickly again before pausing.

It was driving Alexandra insane!

Without thinking, she spoke of her desires: "Oh, god!... oh, my god!... I want to cum. Please. Please, make me cum!"

She slammed her big booty against the thrust, fucking Trix and showing her the potential of her big booty by making those supple cheeks twerk for Trix's enjoyment.

"Tell me that you're a slut!" Trix said while lining up her hand to punish Alexandra.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh! I'm a slut.... I want to cum. Please fuck me until I cum!"

Trix bent over her and kissed her neck as she moved to lay atop of her back and grabbed at those big fucking tits as she slammed deep and hard into her tight ass.

Completely lost in desire, Trix's body turned into a fucking machine. Driven on by her capitulation, Trix increased the strength of the thrusts, ramming the entire length of the rod all the way down to the deepest recesses of her ass, stretching her inner walls with each pile-driving shove of her hips.

Her fingernails dug into the sheets as Alexandra felt the rubbery blunt head of the cock spreading her ass wide. As Trix pulled out, the beauty squeezed her ass so that she gripped the cock like a hand in a velvet glove in the close-clasping warmth of her asshole.

"Ooooo, god! So good," she moaned, almost in anguish. "So good. So good! Give it to me."

Trix fucked her hard and fast while fondling those big tits.

"Yes," she chanted, "just like that. Just like that! Please fuck me!"

Trix kissed her neck and shoulder and ear as she fucked her gullible girl.

"I'm close," she cried. "Keep it up. Just like that!"

Savagely, Trix yanked her hair back, roughly, driving the cock harder and harder into her, forcing more and more cock up her ass. Finally, Trix drove that last inch home.

"YES! YES! YES!" the beauty screamed out. "Take my ass! YES! Give me every fucking inch!" She drove back as savagely as Trix drove forward, their bodies colliding in a meaty slap.

"Do what you've wanted to do from the start! Fuck my slutty ass with every inch of that big black cock! YES! YES!" Alexandra screamed as Trix pulled her hair roughly and drove into her even harder at this, pumping into her impossibly tight hole.

"Yes! Fuck! I wanted this ass from the very fucking start!" Trix admitted, before giving her firm ass another meaty slap.

SPANK!

"UGH!" she moaned out.

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH!" she screamed.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES! YES!" Alexandra screamed. "Punish me, baby! Punish me for being such a fucking slut and shaking my hot ass around campus. Make me pay by splitting my ass open! YES!" She screamed.