University Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over shoulder again, Trix watched Marquise' fit, big black ass flexing as he pumped his large cock down into the eager slut beneath him. Her thicc legs and fit arms were wrapped around him as he fucked her. They were humping into each other, sighing, groaning and moaning in pleasure as they held each other close. His ass kept flexing as he drove his hips forward, filling the hot-bodied slut with his full length.

Marquise wasn't just fucking the white beauty, he wasn't just mating with her, he was full on breeding the bitch, and she kept pulling him deeper with her crazy strong legs.

"Oh!" Marquise groaned, his fit body shuddering in pleasure.

"Fuck! Cum in me, baby! Please do it! I want it so bad!" Alexandra squealed and kissed him hungrily, her tanned body glistening beneath his dark, fully tattooed skin.

Gosh, they looked so good together!

Trix saw everything. She saw his ass flex as he forced his full length all the way up into the white slut. She saw his balls spasm as they fired off deep into the slut's eager pussy. She saw his balls flex again... and again... and again... she eventually lost count. He just kept pumping thick cum into the slut's nasty cunt, humping down into her as she clung to him, riding out the wave of pleasure together.

"I think you've knocked her up by now," Trix said huskily. "How many times have you filled that pussy since she got here?"

"Not enough!" Marquise said before kissing the beauty some more. "I will do the dishes from now on, always, because you made this possible, Trix," Marquise said, crying as he kissed the stunner. "You gave me this woman, and I'm never letting her go! I fucking love you Trix!"

"Quiet now, I'll actually start liking you if you keep this up," Trix said to Marquise who kept pumping Alexandra full until he was all empty. Trix watched as her flatmate pushed himself up, and she watched his still rock-hard weapon slide out of Alexandra's grasp, her tight cunt fighting to keep the big cock stuffed inside her. It was only when the head of his cock was revealed, the head shiny with their juices, the tip of his cock connected to her pink cunt by a thin strand of his cum, that Trix left the computer, unable to handle any more of this without joining in.

Fuck the assessment! All she wanted was to fuck that man!

"Alexandra, let's swap responsibilities," Trix said, pushing aside the dazed beauty, who stumbled over to the study desk and got to work on the laptop.

Alexandra's mind was a blur. She kept waking up, feeling woozy and drained, and not remembering where she was on the assessment. Her fingers were still on the keyboard as she wrote their assessment almost blindly. And each time she looked above her cum-stained shoulder, she saw Marquise mercilessly fucking Trix's fit body.

The next time she awoke, having fallen asleep, again, while she was on the third page of their article, she looked over her shoulder and saw them at the end of the bed.

Trix was on all fours as he pumped his big swollen cock up her ass, the firm cheeks round and rippling as he pounded. And through it all, Trix moaned and whimpered with a big smile on her face.

Alexandra resumed her work on the paper, but she was so exhausted and fell asleep again.

When she awoke and looked back, she realised they were still at it. Marquise was still fucking Trix up the ass, fucking her in a fury and slapping her round cheeks. Finally, his body shivered, and he pulled out, and flipped Trix onto her back.

Marquise knelt over her face and Trix made a big show of parting her plump lips, opening her mouth mere inches from his dick.

"Do it! Do it! Cum, baby!" Trix urged Marquise while she grabbed around his shaft with both hands, jacking him off and holding her mouth open. At last, with an unholy groan, his cock exploded. And with Trix's hands controlling the action, she aimed it directly at her parted lips, the angry head firing off jet after jet of thick, creamy jizz into her mouth.

Trix was jacking him off perfectly, drawing the maximum amount of cum out of his swollen balls, sending it flying all over her face, painting her face in cum, even letting it enter her eyes.

Alexandra couldn't take her eyes off the show as cum flew out and covered Trix's face. The thick, creamy bands of cum firing off between the open lips, landing on her tongue, and even going rogue and landing in her dreads. After what felt like an eternity of watching her girlfriend jacking off Marquise, the stream of jizz finally ceased.

Trix dutifully closed her lips and squinted up at her black king, swallowing his cum and earning a slap across the face.

Cum flew across the room, hitting Alexandra's face as Marquise slapped Trix's face back and forth. "You're so fucking sexy!" Marquise grabbed the dreads, lifted up Trix and slammed her down into the bed, entering her pussy and soon Trix was moaning and screaming as Marquise rocked her world.

The rest of the night was a blur as Alexandra faded in and out. Just when she thought she had fallen asleep for good, she awoke to find the conclusion and references remaining. Looking above her shoulder, she saw them still fucking on the bed, their bodies sliding against each other.

Trix's smooth, light-brown skin, and Marquise's fully tattooed black body formed an alluring sight. Marquise were all over Trix, kissing her madly and filling her pussy up with cum, breeding his black queen, and Alexandra wanted in on the action, but she had to finish the paper first.

"If I knew you had this fucking body," Marquise said between their heavy kissing, his hips slowing down the rough fucking.

"Don't worry, from now on I'll show it off for you like she does," Trix said, moaning between her words. "And I'll go and copy her gym routine, and get just as thicc, I promise."

"My fucking queen," he said and picked up the pace, fucking her while Alexandra finished the conclusion.

When she had found the references she needed, she looked over her shoulder and saw Trix mount Marquise, her huge double C cups pressed into his face, slamming down on his cock as she rode him wildly.

Marquise had the smuggest look on his face as he reached up and held onto Trix's big tits as she rode him, her huge, bouncing tits looking like something of pure sin. She was so fucking sexy, he was falling completely in love with her.

"Damn, Trix. Look at these fucking tits!" he said, his hands digging into the lush black flesh of her big black titties, his palms holding up her boobs as she bounced on him. "You want to know why I wanted to fuck you?! Ugh! This is why!" he announced, shaking Trix's heavy black tits with his hands. "I love your tits so much! They're so full and firm!"

Trix went crazy, bouncing on him even harder, and he responded in kind, fucking up into her as hard as he could.

This all felt so unreal to Alexandra, and seeing it all unfold in front of her made her dizzy with desire. In her daze, her eyes settled on Trix's heavy, bouncing boobs, the dark black flesh looking so good and Alexandra hurriedly finished putting the references into the correct style, but again she fell asleep.

When she woke up again, she didn't look back, she just worked on finishing this so they could be free of the burden and just enjoy themselves. "Finished and submitted!" Alexandra announced, turning around to find Trix beneath Marquise, her limbs wrapped around him, her neck resting atop his shoulders as he bred her, and Trix blew her a kiss.

"Come join us, baby," Trix said, moaning and licking her lips.

Alexandra crawled into the bed as Marquise rolled off Trix's destroyed body, pulled the shapely white-haired beauty up into his arms, and kissed her madly while he lay her down on her side, facing Trix.

Marquise slammed into her pussy from behind, choking her throat and pressed her into Trix's bust chest, their big tits mashing together as the two women kissed and pressed their bodies together.

Trix's clit rubbing against hers as both of them fucked Alexandra into the night.

When they were finished and when Marquise's cock literally hurt, he stopped pounding Alexandra and rolled off her back.

Alexandra was a mess. He had been fucking her exclusively since she re-joined the bed, and Trix had kept her orgasms going with her masterful treatment of her body.

She crawled over Marquise and together, the two women curled up on either side of him, their naked tits pressed into his sides as he slid his hands down and rested them atop each of the sluts' asses.

"I'm officially bisexual," Trix said, laughing as they took turns kissing the cum clean off their faces while his cum leaked out of their holes.

"So am I," Alexandra said, entwining her fingers with Trix, letting her know who her first woman had been as they kissed in front of Marquise, giving each other tongue. "I never got to taste you," Alexandra said to Trix, who giggled when they finished kissing.

"You can eat me for breakfast," Trix said as they nestled up on each side of Marquise.

"I'm in love," said Marquise, groping their asses, "with both of you."

"We're yours," they said in unison and nestled up beneath his neck, "our black king."