University Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over Alexandra lips smacked against the base of his dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth this sexy bitch was getting swifter and slicker at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

Up and down the beautiful platinum blonde bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with Marquise's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through him until he thought he might pass out!

Fuck but she was good at this! Rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe.

Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, Marquise suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to the beauty's head, he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down the sextoy's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over he began to pound his dick in and out of the whore's mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

The wet sounds of Marquise's dick pumping between her soft lips resounded through the car, met with the harsh gagging of the platinum blonde every time Marquise forced his cock down her throat. Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all she could do was to take it as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of Alexandra taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully as Trix hammered her ass from behind, was all too much for him and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face, he roughly let go of her hair.

Alexandra didn't miss a beat, instantly the moment his hands left her head she slammed her face down and swallowed all of his cock again. Fucking her face furiously up and down his dick, sticking it deep into her tight throat, over and over, faster and harder, furiously sucking his dick like she was going to die if she stopped, Alexandra worshipped his massive cock like a woman possessed.

Desperate to make him cum again, Alexandra' tongue lashed and danced madly as she sucked cock harder than she ever had before. And the pleasure was too much for Marquise as he tensed... his balls stirring and ready to erupt down her tight throat.

"Ugh, fuck! Take that dick, bitch!" Marquise groaned, his eyes almost rolling into his head from the pleasure her hot, wet mouth was giving him.

Over and over she sucked like crazy, slurping up and down and taking all ten inches deep into her throat. Again, and again, and again. Fucking her tight throat like a good little whore.

And then Marquise's forward thrusts to meet her downward sinking mouth suddenly grew erratic. His hands gripped tightly in her hair once more. And Alexandra knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire as she felt another orgasm send jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Marquise chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Alexandra moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Alexandra! Fuck! You're... amazing! Fuck! You're going to make me cum again!" Marquise said in a tight voice, ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts, the eighteen-year-old sucked as hard and as fast as she could. Her head was a blur and the soft smacking of her wet, well-fucked lips to the base of Marquise's cock and the spankings and domination she received from behind resounded in the room.

Suddenly Marquise tensed and his whole body went rigid. Alexandra wanted to see his face but with a painful force, the big black man slammed her head down to the base of his cock, her nose digging into his balls as he held her there.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, you beautiful fucking whore! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, bitch! I'm fucking cumming in your whorish mouth!" Marquise suddenly shouted and applied even more pressure on her head, the air leaving her lungs as his balls blocked her nose from breathing.

Alexandra lay still, no air, only pleasure as the fat cock expanded within her throat.

Alexandra had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from Marquise's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as he about feeding her his cum.

As another thick sludge pumped down her throat, Alexandra swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze sliding down her throat and into her belly.

Gagging on his cock and pinching his balls as she felt like she was dying, Marquise allowed her to breathe as he came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat. Breathing through her nose, she remained at the base, cum spraying within her.

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of his cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Endlessly, Marquise continued to cum, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Alexandra could barely keep up swallowing. Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much he was actually cumming! She even felt cum going up into her nose as she struggled to breathe, malfunctioning as he overwhelmed her with the gallons of cum.

Gulping down the thick semen and snorting out cum, Alexandra knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide.

Seeing an opportunity, Marquise instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for even more streams of cum to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth and as he moved his cock around in circles, he painted her face, again, with cum.

Alexandra did her best to breathe as the excess amount of cum proved difficult to swallow and the cum coated her neck as he was cumming all over her, and cum landed in her blue eyes, again, making her squint. Several loads ejected over her cheekbones and then another erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum as she was helplessly fucked savagely by Trix.

Marquise groaned as more and more cum shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin. The cum continued to rain down her skin until it began covering her massive tits. Another load shot across her neck as he aimed down and then another blasted her collar bone. Angling his cock away from her cum-covered face, another load shot right across the top of her tits, joined by another that sprayed the top of her chest, and then two more that gave her the perfect pearl necklace as his cum seeped down between her tits. But he wasn't done as he blasted her tits.

Fuck!" Was all Marquise managed to stammer out as he breathed heavily.

Alexandra just lay there with cum raining out of her nose and into her open mouth, which was brimming full of his cum. His white pearly seed covering her face, neck, chest, tits, back and ass. It was like she had been sprayed with a hosepipe.

"Fuck! You...you look incredible like this!" Marquise said exhaustedly and the babe smiled around her mouthful of cum, the cum in her eye making it difficult to see.

Alexandra's body collapsed then from the thorough fucking Trix was giving her ass and Trix fell atop of her body, her face now positioned where Alexandra's perfect mouth had been earlier.

Marquise found her pretty eyes that widened when she noticed how his dick were inches from her plump lips and her mouth gawked open just long enough for Marquise as he grabbed her beautiful dreads and slammed into her mouth.

Trix's eyes shot open, watering already, but she didn't bite his dick off, her teeth didn't even scrape him as he grabbed her head and fucked her beautiful face, and Trix's hips kept moving, slowly, rocking into the white beauty while he sought dominance over his crush.

"Fuck!" he grunted, sounding almost angry the pleasure was so good. He reached down again and curled her dreads around his fingers, fucking up into her mouth as he pulled her down roughly, forcing his cock even deeper as she sucked him off, digging out more territory in her tight throat. As he brutally fucked her throat, he spoke up. "I've wanted this since we met and every time I've tried, you've denied me. But look! I got you at last, and there will no turning back now. Damn... fuck, you're good at this! I bet you've teased so many men with that body, guys your age, or sad, desperate, lonely fathers. All of them. But I'm the one that gets you like they all dreamed about. Me! I'm the one that gets to throat-fuck your mouth! Ugh! I'm the one that's gonna treat you like the little bitch we both know you are!" he boasted, his hips pumping upward.

Trix surprised him, giving his dick a proper sucking, never slowing down as she swallowed his dick. Her chin wasn't up to his balls yet, but at the rate she was going, she could reach that goal by the end of the night.

Damn, for a lesbian she was a natural!

Through her initial shock, his words finally hit her, and she realised he was in edging closer to getting all he wanted from her, and it all the roads suddenly seemed to point towards the promises he had made. Of all the fun and pleasure he would give her with that dick.

With a gasp, she pulled her mouth from his dick, thick bands of drool connecting her mouth to the tip. Trix panted for breath and wiped her hand over her face, never having done that before, and her gorgeous face wearing a shocked smiled.

"Oh my God!" Trix panted and wiped her mouth, clearing the bands of saliva. "That was brutal!" she said as she got off the beauty beneath her.

"I couldn't help myself." Marquis grinned at her.

"Lay down baby..." Alexandra urged him, putting her hands on his shoulders and pulling him back until he lay flat on his back.

"I'll let you have some fun with my tits now, and Trix will sit on your face."

"We're meant to be fucking you—"

"Just do what I say Trix," Alexandra said, her eyes squinting, cum still dripping from her body.

Marquise lifted his head and looked down as Alexandra got down on her knees between his legs and threw away her bra, leaving her tits bare and swinging.

"Ohhh... shit!" he sighed in pained pleasure, his massive, thick weapon completely smothered between her big tits. Her firm boobs, pressed firmly around his rock-hard cock... it was heaven. "Fuck," he groaned, his head falling back, resting on the bed, and it was just in time before Trix sat her big behind down on his face.

"Mmphh!" he moaned as his mouthed mashed against her soaked pussy, her juices immediately meeting his tongue.

"Oh my God! Fuck..." Trix sighed.

Marquise's tongue was delving into her waiting pussy, gathering her juices onto his tongue as his tongue ran along the inner walls of her cunt. She ground against his active mouth as he ate her out. His tongue kept at it, gathering the tasty fluids from deep inside her before teasing her plump outer lips, running his tongue along them before teasing her hard clit.

While he was eating out Trix and fulfilling a dream come true, Alexandra squeezed her huge tanned tits around his swollen cock. As he got into eating out Trix on top of him, Alexandra began bouncing her breasts along his impressive length. Running the luscious, silky skin of her big tits along his black dick.

Alexandra was amazed by its size. Most of the dicks she'd let titty fuck her couldn't compare to this. As she bounced her boobs along his length, scrubbing her silky soft flesh against his big dick, pleasuring it, making him throb even harder, she would lean down and slurp on the head of his cock when it emerged, using her plump lips and talented tongue to drive him crazy.

"Does it feel good?" Alexandra purred.

"Mmmmphhh!" He groaned in pleasure as he ate out Trix.

"Fuck, oh my God!" Trix squealed in delight, the lips of her cunt splayed around Marquis' mouth as she ground into him and he was full of surprises. She had never been eaten this good.

Marquise squirmed in pleasure from the double attack by two babes, such indescribable, endless softness smothering his big dick and then his crush, Trix, her big ass on his face as he ate her pussy.

This was amazing, better than anything he'd ever felt, and Alexandra's tits were the biggest pair he had ever felt between his dick.

She kept squeezing her fleshy jugs around his pulsing shaft, driving him crazy with pleasure.

"UGHHHH!" he groaned loudly as Trix began to twerk her big ass atop his face, her cheeks clapping as she rode his face and rubbed her pussy against his lips, his hands reaching around her and grabbing her amazing ass cheeks to keep her in place.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Trix groaned as her juices were practically pouring out of her at this point, coating her flatmate as she ground against his face roughly. His tongue was the best she had ever had up her pussy. He teased her, made her go crazy and he made her clit his toy.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes! Yes!" Trix moaned, humping his mouth. "Oh my God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! AHHH! AHHHHHHH!"

Trix's ass clenched, and her legs tightened around his head as a huge orgasm hit her. Her pussy spasmed and gushed her juices into his mouth, and he eagerly drank it down. Intoxicated by how sweet she literally was.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Trix moaned as she twerked her ass on his face, her big cheeks overflooding his groping hands and her cunt squirting into his hungry mouth while his hands spanked her cheeks sore.

Alexandra sat up, straddled Marquise, pulled the tiny lace thong to the side, and slid down his massive shaft.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" he sighed in pleasure as her thiccness bounced, her big tits dangling and cum falling off her as she got to work, working her big ass as she had in his bedroom, but she seemed more turned on now, and it showed in how savagely she rode him.

"Fuck! That's a big black cock!" Alexandra groaned, bouncing on his dick.

"Fuck... Fuck!" Marquise groaned when he saw the beauty between his mostly blocked vision of firm ass cheeks, and her huge breasts bounced like crazy.

They were so big, but he couldn't take his hands off Trix's amazing ass and squeeze them, luckily, Trix was as horny for the white beauty as him.

"That's it, baby... that's it! Yes! Squeeze those fucking tits!" Alexandra sighed, bouncing harder, her nipples hard in Trix's palms.

"Yes...YES!" Trix cried out, her hands feasting on those tits, squeezing her big, firm breasts roughly. "I love your big tits! They're fucking amazing!"

"Mmmm... fuck yes! Yes!" Alexandra moaned, her ass colliding with his thighs loudly as she picked up the pace, riding him harder and even from her front, he could see her round muscular ass cheeks bouncing.

She was built like crazy! Built for his dick! And although she was too short to physically take all of his inches within her, she was so tight down there, despite having ravaged her earlier... it was like she was engineered to take black dick!

"Damn..." Trix moaned, gripping Alexandra's huge breasts, holding on for dear life as she rode Marquise's faster, her cheeks clapping in his hands. Fucking had never been this good. This white bitch... and her impossible beauty... it was driving Trix insane with passion.

Marquise was on a cloud nine, his crush kept twerking her big ass on his face, her pussy fucking fantastic to eat, and the sexiest woman he had ever seen was riding him like she never wanted to pull out.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Alexandra groaned, riding him, working up a good sweat.

"Mmm!" Trix sighed as she shifted forwards so that her asshole now invited his tongue to explore.

"Mmmph!" he groaned, his voice muffled by the black ass twerking on his face.

"Oh my God!" Trix moaned, biting her lip as Marquise's tongue slowly got into it, teasing the tight asshole, coating it with his spit.

"This is fucking perfect," Alexandra said, smiling wickedly, tits bouncing as she continued riding the black cock.

"Yes! Oh my God!" Trix said, smiling back at her girl as she ground her ass on Marquise's face. "Come here and kiss me, you sexy bitch!"

Trix grabbed her head and locked their lips together, their tongues dancing as the rode each end of him. Their smooth, plump lips pressed into each other, their bare tits pressed against each other as they matched their bounces and ground him when they slammed down.

"Mmmph... HNNNGGGHHHH!" Marquise groaned, his moans muffled by Trix's ass, his body alive with lust because of the white-haired bombshell riding his cock and Trix was blowing him away with how slutty she was.

The two women's moans were muffled as they made out, lips wildly smacking, tongues twirling and wrestling for dominance and their big tits clashing, and Trix ate the cum from Alexandra's face, feasting on her favourite snack.

"Put on the strap-on and fuck my ass," she begged Trix, whose lips smiled wide.

"Fuck, you're such a slut!" Trix left his face and replacing it was a sight of massive tits bouncing as Alexandra rode him.

"Fuck! Fuck! This dick is amazing!" Alexandra moaned, her cunt gushing with her juices as she bounced on him. With her huge tanned tits double D cups bouncing so temptingly before him, he raised his hands and squeezed them hungrily.

"Damn! Yes! Ahhh!" she moaned loudly as he pinched her pierced nipples, spurring her to bounce on him even harder, and he responded in kind, driving up into her at a faster pace.

"Fuck! God Damn! You are a fucking natural! Yes! You are built for this! Damn! Baby, you are one fine bitch!" Marquise groaned, and then the rhythm of their fucking changed when Alexandra's body slammed forwards.

Looking behind her, he saw Trix and he felt her firm legs brushing against his as they fucked the living daylights out both her pussy and asshole, all at once.

"Damn, we make a good team, Trix," Marquise said and wrapped his arms around Alexandra, pulling her tits mashing down against his chest as she moaned into his ear.

"Hold her down like that and let's break her holes," Trix said as they matched their thrusts, fucking the beautiful body that lay still in his arms.

SPANK!

"Fuck me more," she whispered into his ear, her voice shattering with her moans.

SPANK!

"That's it," she moaned as Marquise joined in on the spanking. Holding her with one arm, her tits spilling out on either side of her, while his other hand joined with Trix's hands, slapping her ass.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! You guys are the best! Oh, Marquise! Pleaseeee! Cum inside me, baby! Do it! Cum inside me and knock me up!" Alexandra screamed as they fucked her harder and harder, her pleas turning him on further.

SPANK!

"Bounce that fucking ass! Twerk those cheeks!" Trix groaned, pounding Alexandra from behind and nearly lifting her off his dick, but the added thrusts meant she just rode him harder.

SPANK!

"Damn! Fuck!" Marquise groaned when Alexandra rode him faster and faster, driving into him with purpose as they were so violent with their slaps he feared they might break her ass.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I want it! Fuck... I want that cum! CUM IN ME!" Alexandra moaned, her ass slamming up and down as they brutalized her amazing cheeks.

SPANK!

"Do it, Marquise!" Trix kept spanking that ass red. "Cum in her nasty cunt!"