University Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
A group assessment leads to unexpected fun.
19.1k words
4.51
14.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Group assessment

"You will be working in groups on this assessment," said their professor and Alexandra's interest rose.

"Will we be able to choose our group?" a guy asked, and she had no idea who he was, but he winked at her after he had asked the question and she realised that a lot of the guys were looking at her like they prepared for a race to her desk. The first person who got to her window seat would ask her to be in their group, or they were just gawking at her crossed legs, the hemline of her pink mini-dress having slid quite high up her shapely thighs.

"No," the professor followed most of the eyes in class and smiled knowingly at Alexandra. "I don't think that would be productive."

"But what if we don't get along with the group member you give us? Wouldn't that hurt productivity, too?" a smartass asked, his teeth showing as he grinned at Alexandra, who basked in the sun that lighted up her features.

"If you want to pass my module, you will have to get along, or find ways to work together," professor Heathon said, correcting his glasses to show he was serious, and he wasn't an idiot, he could see that the boys in the class had one target in mind, always while she was in his class, and had she not been as adorable and kind, he wouldn't have gone to the lengths to protect her from the fuckboys, who would fall off after the first year anyways, but she was a special little thing. And dressed like that, with those tanned, shapely thighs...

No, get a grip! He tried to focus his attention off the bombshell.

"But—"

"There will be no more discussion on the matter. In the real world, you will have to meet deadlines promptly and work with all kinds of people, which is why the deadline for submission is for tomorrow, at midday." Professor Heathon picked up the board with the names of the groups and begun disappointing the boys with their groups. One by one, they realised they weren't paired with the only hot chick in the class, but each of them held out hope since her name remained on the list.

"WHAT!?!?" the whole class freaked out.

"If you can't meet unexpected deadlines, you will be eaten alive out there," the professor said and read out the names of the groups.

"Fucking bullshit," the guy behind her whispered as his name was said from the list and he was paired with one of the bookworms in the class. A redhead with freckles and hipster vibe that seemed equally as disappointed to get the biggest fuckboy as a burden to carry to a top grade.

"Trix," the professor, said and Alexandra noticed a black girl look up from her phone. She was quite cute, scratch that! Her face was picturesque! She was gorgeous! How had she not noticed such a beauty before? Trix had smooth light brown skin, long dreads, pretty eyes, and she wore a denim jacket rolled up to show off her cool sleeve of tattoos, and her whole attitude screamed 'what?'. "You will be paired with Alexandra."

Trix seemed to break her cool for a second and while the guys still remaining on the list sighed, and groaned not able to hide their disappointment, the black girl looked over at Alexandra.

Alexandra waved and smiled, happy to escape the fuckboys, and the black woman waved awkwardly back before she regained her cool and reclined back in her chair.

When the class was over, Alexandra waited for the guys to leave, she didn't want to walk past their desks and let them oogle her behind as she walked past in her tight mini-dress and matching high heels.

The professor smiled kindly at her when he left and she knew what he had done and blew him a kiss that made him blush and hurry out of the room. He was so cute with her, very protective and he would corner her often in the halls just to speak with her in private, letting him know that his office door was always open for her.

Alexandra noticed then that Trix remained, her eyes still on her, looking her up and down.

Alexandra rose from her chair, tugged down the short hemline, flung her rose gold handbag around her torso so that it bounced against the width of her hip, and sauntered over to Trix, whose eyes were glued to her every movement.

The deeply tanned thighs brushed over one another as she walked as if she was on a runway. The quads were rippling on each step and in her heels, they were flexed and popping. The thighs were so packed with muscles that Trix felt subconscious about her own despite being in shape.

Alexandra's thighs were so big, perfectly sculpted, the biggest pair of thighs she had ever seen. They were pure muscles, and her calves were quite large, too.

Trix forced her eyes up most of her legs and up the short hemline constantly inching higher and closer to revealing whatever she wore beneath. Her wide hips swayed as she walked, the sheer roundness and size of her ass actually visible even from her front! How thicc was this bitch?!

Trix tried her best to remain cool, but internally she was freaking out! Her crush, the one she spied on in class was built for one thing and so effing beautiful it was impossible to not openly oogle her. Her long, straight white hair bounced against her tiny waist and her impressive cleavage moved about as she sauntered to her with a big smile present on her beautiful face.

"This isn't a club, you know," said Trix, grinning as she reclined back and placed her arms behind her head and her feet up at the table. Her accentuating black dress reaching her ankles but sliding up to her mid calves as she sat comfortably.

"I know, but the professors are always dressed to their best. So, I figured I must do the same," Alexandra said and held out her hand. "I'm—"

"I know," said Trix, smiling wide. "You're very difficult to ignore."

"Have we spoken before?" Alexandra hopped onto the desk and crossed her sexy legs. Her big behind pressing against Trix's feet and she couldn't help herself, she kept uncrossing and crossing her feet to brush her feet against the incredible asset that kept surprising her by how large it was.

"Why would we?"

"We're in the same class," Alexandra said, giggling while she fixed her long hair that she had died white from the blonde locks she used to sport.

"You're always over by the window, and surrounded by fuckboys."

"I like looking at pretty things, and I can't help it, the boys swarm around me," Alexandra said, twirling her locks around her ring-adorned fingers.

"Agreed," Trix said, showing her white teeth as she smiled. "But, enough chatting," she said, standing up, her long dreads almost as long as Alexandra's waist-long hair. "We have a group project to work on, and the deadline is crazy! I thought we would have a week at least."

"I know! I can't write that fast on my own."

"You'll be in good hands with me, don't worry," Trix said, patting the beauty's knee, touching her hot body for the first time and she felt warm. Oh so fucking warm, or perhaps that's just how the beauty made her feel?

"Awesome." Alexandra beamed, getting off the desk and correcting her dress.

"That has to be annoying," Trix remarked while the white-haired beauty struggled with the very short hemline that left a world of sexiness exposed.

"Yes, but it used to fit me better," Alexandra complained as the tight-dress refused to stay down. "But I've been killing it in the gym lately."

"I can tell," Trix said, holding up the door for Alexandra as they left the classroom.

"Should we find a place to work?" Alexandra asked as she stepped ahead of Trix, and the twenty-four-year-old did her best to stay focused while walking behind her, but it was impossible.

Trix loved asses, especially when they were toned and built through years and years of dedication in the gym. She loved to eat them, spank them and punish them with her toys, but although she had noticed her classmate's big badonkadonk before, she had never gotten a view this shameless and this good. Now, she was inches from perfection, the tight mini-dress moulded to the cheeks that jiggled and shook as she walked. It stood out, the sheer roundness and size of it, the muscular perfection of it, Trix didn't know how she managed to look away from such a show, but she did.

Trix hurried to the little sexpot and wrapped her arm around the beauty's tiny waist. "How about we go to the library?"

"But that's where everyone is, and it is so loud there."

"Only if you stay by the worktables," Trix said, pulling the beauty along, but slowly so that Alexandra could match her in those high heels. "But I know a secluded spot where we will be alone."

Part 2: The library

"Are you a fresher like me?" Alexandra asked while Trix escorted her into the library, and past the students whose smiles were many as she passed by.

"No, I'm third-year," said Trix, pulling the beauty between the bookshelves. "How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen," said Alexandra and she realised that Trix were leading her deeper into the library than she had been so far, and the further they went, the fewer people she could see.

"Someone's won the lottery then," Trix said, shaking her head at the feel of those wide hips brushing against her, and her forearm rested atop the firm and shapely ass cheeks. Trix closed her eyes, taking a huge breath, her urges nearly overpowering her resolve while feeling the heat and wonderful smell of Alexandra tempt her further. Fuck, this babe hadn't just won the genetic lottery, she had broken the ceiling of what was possible, but Trix had won a lottery of her own, because it was her that had gotten Alexandra as her groupmate, and like the rest of the horny boys, she had planned for this exact possibility.

"What do you mean?" Alexandra asked, her eyes so big and innocent and her voice soft and adorable, she was so cute that Trix just wanted to push the shapely bombshell against the bookshelves and slam her lips on those pink full lips.

"Nothing," Trix said, seeing her chair in the corner. "We'll sit here."

"But there's only one chair?"

"I know, but we'll manage if you sit in my lap," Trix said, and before Alexandra could contemplate, Trix had pulled her down with her.

"Ohh," Alexandra gasped as she sat down in Trix's lap, sideways, her shoulder resting between Trix's breasts, and her legs crossed and resting over the armrest.

"Fuck, you are way heavier than you look," Trix complained, shocked by her weight when her stomach was flat with visible abs beneath her dress and her waist was tiny.

Fucking hell she was thiccer than she had realised. Could she even handle all of what Alexandra was?

"Oh, I'm sorry," Alexandra apologised, looking up into Trix's face. "Did I hurt you?"

"You're really cute, you know," said Trix, genuinely floored by how nice and kind this rather gullible white girl was.

"Thanks, but I can move if you're not comfort—"

"Stay where you are," Trix said quickly, one arm wrapping around her stomach and the other moving to her bare legs, her hand resting atop her knee. "You're just fucking heavy, but for all the right reasons," Trix said, making the beauty blush. "Don't worry, though, I can handle you."

"Good," Alexandra said, smiling and fetching her pink phone from her handbag.

"I know I shouldn't ask, but how did you get that thicc?" Trix asked, seeing that most of her weight was in her lower body, but those tits were full, round and firm as hell as they threatened to spill out of her low-cut mini-dress at any moment.

"I'm constantly at the gym," Alexandra said, proudly.

"Fuck, I go there daily, too, but I don't look like you," Trix blurted out. "Would you mind maybe working out together from now? I could use a tutor." Trix's hand trembled, her beauty was intoxicating.

"I would love too!" Alexandra beamed. "But you feel very strong, I don't think you need much help."

"I don't have your oomph," Trix said, eyeing up her curves.

"I can help you with that," she giggled. "I'm good at building the oomph in my lower body."

"And two other places?" Trix nodded to the cleavage, the dress barely able to contain her.

Fuck, what joy she could get out of this woman.

"Oh, that I can't help you with," Alexandra said, blushing red.

"Worth a shot, I guess. Now, should we plan our assessment?" Trix asked, afraid of coming on to her too heavily, although not mentioning her sexiness was impossible.

"Yes, but I don't have any plans."

"That's okay," Trix said, rubbing her hand up the shapely thigh.

"What are you doing?" Alexandra asked, noticing her hand.

"Just keeping you warm," Trix said quickly, "you look a bit cold." Trix tried not to stare holes through the stiff, pierced, nipples poking through the pink mini-dress, but it was impossible.

Alexandra followed her eyes and her face turned red. "I tried not to say anything because I like sitting like this with you—"

"It's a bit cold here, I know," Trix said, and that had been another reason for her choosing this exact location. "But I'll keep you warm, Alexandra, don't you worry about a thing." Trix nestled the beauty closer and continued rubbing the crazy thicc thigh, eagerly.

"Thank you," Alexandra said and eased into her, "you are very kind to me."

Trix felt bad, Alexandra was a cutie, a real good little girl and she was taking advantage of all of it, but again, to do anything but take advantage of this situation was impossible.

"So, since the assessment is about challenging socially accepted truths, why don't we challenge the misconception surrounding the male and female biological relationship?"

"What do you mean?" Alexandra asked, her dark brows forming a cute little frown.

"Basically, why don't we test whether a female and female biological relation can replace and perhaps even improve the relationship females have with males?"

"So, you want us to test if a woman can replace a man in a relationship?" Alexandra asked, surprising Trix. She wasn't dumb, just a bit slow, and somehow, that made her feel worse about her caressing hand groping that incredible thigh. She had the beauty's trust and as long as she didn't break that trust, she guessed she could get away with everything.

"Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes, but how do we test that?" Alexandra beamed with energy, making Trix's stomach feel strange.

"Well, we're both women, are we not?" Trix dropped the bomb, slowly, and a bit awkwardly. But she hoped it would stick.

"Wait," Alexandra said, her blue eyes big and searching. "You want us to test and challenge the thesis question we are asking... together?"

"Why not? You've probably been with a lot of guys and who better to make the comparison and answer our question than you?"

Alexandra blushed, her cheeks puffing out. "But are you proposing this because you want to challenge the thesis question, or because I'm your groupmate?"

"Come here," Trix said, let go of her thigh and wrapped both arms around the beauty's torso, pulling her firmly against her. "I just think it would make for an interesting assessment, don't you think?"

"I do, but I—"

"I'm not forcing you to do anything," she said and brushed her fingers through her lovely white hair, "I just think you're perfect for this research, but if you would rather do something else, we can do that."

"What would we do... during these tests?"

"Well, since the assessment is due for tomorrow, we have to spend the rest of the day and night doing some heavy testing and then write all of our findings into an article."

"So, we would have tests until tomorrow?" Alexandra asked.

"Yeah, just to make sure we test everything."

"You didn't say what the tests were," Alexandra said.

"Well, we'd be testing the biological relationship between females and see if it is either comparable or superior to that between males and females," Trix said, bracing the beauty for the bombshell. "So, until tomorrow, you'll be my girl, live in my flat... where we can carry-out all of our testing and more."

"Wait," Alexandra eased out of her arms, looking at her with wide blue eyes, "you mean?"

"Yeah," Trix said, sliding her hand back on that thicc thigh, groping the large muscles, "and while we are 'testing', you can compare me to the men you've been with."

"So, I'm the test subject that you'll... I mean..."

"Yeah, until tomorrow, we'll be 'testing'," Trix said, trembling as she slid her hand almost up to the point where her mighty hamstrings met with her massive behind. "Would you like to do that with me?"

"Okay," Alexandra said, her nipples stiffer and her chest rising and falling.

Holy fuck! Just like that? Fuck, Trix wasn't one to wait around for doubts!

"Then let's begin," Trix said, leaning forwards.

"Wait, alread... mmmmhhhhppffff!"

Trix smashed their lips together, holding the beauty trapped while she kissed those sexy lips hungrily, desperately and showing her tongue inside just in case Alexandra would be scared of going past this point. She had to take advantage of the opportunity as they kissed and kissed, their tongues twirling and exchanging salvia.

Trix was over the moon, this was progressing faster and more successfully than she had thought. Alexandra was so fucking easy to seduce, it was like kissing her hard unlocked her and knocked down the walls of her resistance. She kissed back just as hungrily and their intense, breathless lip-lock just kept going while Trix sank her nails into the suppleness of her thigh and slid her hand up the beauty's ribcage until her fingers sank into the firm and abundance of her breast.

She kneaded the beauty, marvelling at the shapes of her, the beauty, the perfection and slid her hand higher.

Alexandra parted her legs, just enough for her fingers to slide up and beneath the hemline of her dress, and still they kissed.

Trix pulled aside the little thong and felt no hairs, just moist, wet lips that she parted with her fingers and the beauty trembled in her hold.

Alexandra's kissing turned wild, her white hair entering their mouths as their lips turned swollen and the beauty's lips parted to accommodate more than just a finger. Trix showed three fingers into her wet pussy, finding her g-spot effortlessly and then she began, and the beauty's head fell slightly backward.

Trix attacked her exposed neck, biting and nibbling all over her smooth skin while she lapped at the g-spot, making the beauty a moaning, panting wreck in her ear as arms gripped around Trix's back.

She was already cumming, her breathing growing loud and rapid as her thicc little body shook. It was like tremors were unleashed inside her and Trix had to kiss her way up the neck and silence her mouth before she could draw attention to where they were.

"MMmmmmmhhhpppfff! MMMmmmmhppppfff! MmMmmmhppppppff!" Alexandra kissed her back, madly, and Trix felt her fingers be soaked in juices as the beauty came powerfully.

Trix kept kissing her, feeling her nose bump with Alexandra's upturned little nose and just staring into her beauty while she came had Trix swooning in love. She was so beautiful it hurt to be close to her and not know how to appreciate all that she was, but Trix was trying.

"It should be over here," said a voice, and Trix heard footsteps coming their way.

"Fuck," she whispered, ending the kiss with Alexandra as she acted fast and pulled the beauty's head into her neck, patting her head and rubbing her back while the beauty whimpered and shook from her powerful orgasm.

"Oh," said the librarian, entering into their secluded part of the library with a star struck little nerd behind her, his eyes nearly leaving their sockets when he saw Alexandra's outfit and the sexy thighs they showed off. "Is she okay?"

"Wow," the nerd blurted out before his cheeks turned red.

"Yeah, just a guy who wouldn't leave her alone," Trix said, staring daggers at the nerd and flexing her tattooed bicep just to show him he was in for a rough time if he didn't pry his eyes off her girl. "But it's okay, I've got her."