University Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marquise kept pumping up into Alexandra and when she lifted her chest up from his, his hands gripped her tits. "Fuck, if I knock her up, will you help me raise the kid while I'm busy fucking her, Trix?"

SPANK!

"Why the fuck are you even asking? You know the answer! Just knock her up already!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"And yes, my big baby! I'm always here for you! I fucking love you!" Trix made him swoon with the raw sincerity she spilled while pounding their bitch so fast and hard he was actually impressed by the force that big ass could generate in her thrusts.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Make me cum! God damn! Both of you are fucking me so good!" Alexandra groaned, heaving herself up and down, her luscious body shaking with lust.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Keep bouncing that ass, beautiful. Fucking hell you are born for this!" Trix grabbed around her torso and together Marquis and her kept groping and slapping her big tits.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned, ready to explode as Trix's hands grabbed atop his own, entwining as they came together to fuck and feast on the outstanding curves of this beauty.

"Yes! Baby! Fuck! Squeeze those big fucking tits and empty your nuts inside me! Yes! I want it so bad!" Alexandra was a moaning wreck, her body pushed to the extremes, and her eyes stared at him, begging him for his cum.

"Come on Marquise, fill her up!" Trix supported him, always there for him as he was fucking perfection itself.

"God damn, I want to cum inside you!" he said, shocked at how badly he wanted this.

"Then do it, baby!" Trix moaned out. "Fill that fucking nasty cunt with cum! Do what I can't do! Do it for me! Knock her up for me! It's all I want to do! She is ours now! Our white bitch! Now fucking mark her for life and fill her!"

"Ughhh! Fuck..." he groaned, his cock swelling up.

Marquis's eyes locked with Trix's pretty eyes, their understanding complete. Their love for this woman equal, their desire for her huge tits bouncing as they fucked her brains out, equal. And their lust for her crazy thicc legs and ass cheeks aligned. This was their bitch now, their babymaker and her big fucking ass was their favourite toy.

"Fucking take it!" Marquise roared and felt on the verge of exploding.

"AHHH! GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Alexandra moaned out as she drove her ass back at him, taking his full length in her spasming cunt every time. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" his cock exploded, cum flying out and splashing into her waiting cunt.

"Oh my God! I feel it!" Alexandra screamed out, her cunt flexing around his pole as she kept cumming.

Her body flexed and jerked on top of him as he squirmed beneath her, humping up into her, pumping up his cum deep inside.

SPANK!

"Fill her up!" Trix ordered him while spanking that big ass and fucking her through the powerful orgasm, never slowing down, just making those blue eyes rolled into the back of her head with how wildly she thrusted.

Finally, after a good long while of these two cumming, their sweat-soaked forms sliding against each other, they both collapsed, panting for breath. Her huge, sweaty breasts smothered him, but he wasn't complaining. His face was squashed against her tits while coming down from the biggest orgasm of his life.

The best moment in his life!

Trix pulled the bombshell up from his body and fucked her out of the bed, choking her as she walked the busty white-haired beauty over to the study desk and bent her over it, pounding her ass savagely.

Trix began to piston in and out of her at a good pace, driving in and out of her girl roughly.

Bent over like this, her big round cheeks looked spectacular as they rippled from the thrusts, and Trix couldn't resist them.

SPANK!

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, Trix! Fuck my tight fucking ass! Give me every fucking inch!" Alexandra moaned out loudly.

"Take that fucking dick you dirty slut!" Trix grunted out as she fucked the beauty as hard as she could manage. Sweat was dripping off of her as he railed her girl's big fucking ass.

"Make me scream! Make your little bitch scream!" Alexandra screamed out when Trix grabbed her head and forced her face against the makeup mirror, pressing her cheekbones up against it while she ravished Alexandra.

"You're fucking fire!" Trix was in heaven, staring at that content, slutty face, the open tongue licking the mirror when Trix yanked back her hair, and even the bitch even surprised her by how slutty she was. Alexandra was making out with her reflection, mashing her lips against her reflected plumpness.

"Fucking hell, Trix, fuck me like I can't fuck myself! Use my beauty as you want! Ohhhhh, I wish I could be in your place," she moaned when Trix squeezed one of her huge, soft tits as she looked at the overwhelmed eighteen-year-old, her blue eyes hypnotised by her own beauty, illuminated in the pink neon glow from the light atop the desk, and her mouth kissing her reflection madly.

"You're fucking me so good! I bet you fuck all your bitches like this, don't you? I bet they have all stared back at themselves like this, realising how slutty you made them. But guess what? I was already a whore before I met you. I'm sex on legs, built for this, and you need to fuck me HARDER!" Alexandra moaned out before she got back to kissing her reflection, grabbing the mirror and really making out with it.

"I've never brought someone like you home," Trix said, squeezing her breast and yanking her head back, raised her torso and forced those blue eyes to look up at her. "You're such a slut! I'm finally the lucky one, and not the other way around," she said, leaning down to feast on those lips while pounding her asshole and groping her dangling big tits.

Alexandra moaned into her mouth, her entire body shaking as another rough orgasm hit her, coursing through her hot body. Her ass was spasming violently around the big black strap-on Trix used to brutally tear her asshole open. And she took it like a champ. She was built for this. This was her element, but even so, she was exhausted. She had been fucked for what had to several hours, and it was tearing at her. Making her eyes fade into blackness and coming back with each thrust as Trix dominated her body.

Alexandra gasped for breath as she came down from her high, her body exhausted while Trix demolished her, ploughing her and kissing her with her expert tongue. Fucking her with deep strokes as they came to an end.

"Such a good fuck," Trix said, pulling away from their kiss, the string of their salvia connecting their heads as Alexandra stared up, her back arched and her big tits visible beneath her chin as Trix's hands mauled them. "The best ever," she said, caressing the incredible beauty of her face, swooning with emotions running wild in her stomach as she kept her pull on the hair consistent and kept those big blue eyes looking up at her lovingly.

"You're in love with me, aren't you?" Alexandra asked, twerking her big ass cheeks on the strap on, still hungry for more despite the clock ticking towards midnight.

"Your eyes are so pretty," Trix said, leaned down and kissed each closed eyelid, and remained panting behind her pierced earlobe. "I'm never going to get enough of you. Please tell me this won't be the last time. I just need to hear it."

"You can love me and fuck me, always," Alexandra whispered and Trix gave one last thrust, the busty girl collapsing over the desk as she let go of the beautiful white hair.

"You'll work on our assessment for a while, we are way behind schedule," Trix told the beauty, pulling out of her stretched asshole. "I've made a document and found some references we can maybe try to connect with some nonsense, but I don't think we can finish in time," she said, palming her ass cheeks.

"This assessment was a bad idea," Alexandra moaned and opened the laptop, "we're not going to be able to stop fucking."

"I know, but we'll just have to produce something within the word count and hope for the best," Trix said, eating the stained cum along her spine, loving the taste.

"What's the password?" Alexandra asked, and Trix answered with her palms...

SPANK!

"No, seriously, I need the password!"

SPANK!

"I just gave it to you, beautiful," Trix said and hammered down the point...

SPANK!

"Oh my gosh, you're so silly! That can't be —

SPANK!

"Oh fuck, it is, isn't"

SPANK!

"It actually is!"

SPANK!

"Oh fuck, it's so big!" Trix groaned, loving the feel of the round muscles. "Can you blame me for wanting to be reminded of ass on a daily?"

SPANK!

"Fuck, I can't type with you spanking me—"

SPANK!

"I'll begin on the introduction, just let me have some rest while you two get whatever's between you out of your systems, okay?" Alexandra said as she got busy with the document.

SPANK!

"Seriously! It's starting to hurt now!"

SPANK!

"I thought we were testing on you?"

SPANK!

"We're past that! Once we get this stupid assessment done, we'll just fuck, all of us—"

SPANK!

"I said it's hurting now—"

SPANK!

"Damn, it can endure a lot," Trix said, and arched her back up so those blue eyes stared up at her. "I'm in love with you, and this won't change it," she said, kissing her firmly before letting go of her hair and pulling out of that ass to go and do as the bitch said, throwing away the strap-on.

Time to finally try the real deal!

Marquise was still recovering from his fuck with Alexandra, his head back on the sheets, regathering himself. It was only when he felt his still swollen dick sinking into another tight, wet pussy that his eyes opened wide.

"The fuck?" Marquise groaned as watched his crush sliding down on his swollen weapon. "Oh my God..." he sighed, it was happening! Trix! She was...

"Fuck!" Trix moaned as his dick tested her limits, scrunching her eyes closed with pleasure as she sank down deeper on his black shaft. "Damn..." she sighed as her ass landed in his lap, his full length now inside her. "Time to finally give you what you've wanted."

"Oh my God!" she groaned as she began bouncing on his cock, and he wasted no time grabbing her huge black tits, squeezing them hard.

"I told you I'd fuck you one day, and here we are." He grinned up at her beautiful face, her big double C cups bouncing as he squeezed and fondled them.

"I know, but I didn't know it could be this good," she moaned as she rode his full length. "It's all her fault! She made me like this! Oh fuck, you're fucking HUGE!"

Marquise was fully back in the moment, and as Trix rode his big dick with her tight cunt, he began to pump up into her, gripping her big tits roughly. "Damn!" Marquise groaned. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned, loving the rougher treatment. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a slut!" Her huge double-C cups were jiggling in his palms as they fucked, their bodies slamming against each other as they went at it harder and harder.

Moving quick as a flash, Trix slid down and pressed her bare chest against his, meeting his lips in a fiery kiss. They kept driving into each other with their lips locked, tongues making up for years of teasing and heavy flirtation that never went anywhere... because of her. But now, she was game for anything.

His hands reached around her and slapped her round ass, spurring her into riding him harder.

Trix suddenly pushed herself up again, grinding on his big dick with her tight, nasty cunt. Looking down at him, her lips formed a wicked sneer.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut! I want you to bend me over and fuck my fucking brains out! Fuck me like you fucked that fucking whore in your room! Show me how you destroyed her and made her scream her lungs out! Make me like her! Treat me like her! Do everything you've ever wanted to do to me! TAKE ME! FUCK ME! KNOCK ME UP AND DOMINATE ME!"

Marquise's world exploded! She was filth! He had never predicted she would be like this when she finally surrendered to him and he wasted no time sitting up, lifting her off and positioning her on all floors before him. "This is how I've always imagined your big fucking ass!"

"Ahhh! That's it! Yes!" Trix moaned out, biting her lip as he smoothly slid his full length inside her, all the way up to the balls. "Oh God! Yes! Yes! God damn, you're so big!" Pulling his hips back, he slid his cock almost all the way out, leaving just the tip inside her, before driving it back home, making her squeal.

Marquise began slamming his huge cock inside of her, giving her his full length on every stroke. His fingers digging into the soft light-brown skin of her sides as he pumped himself into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a fucking slut!" she groaned, before looking back at him, heat in her pretty eyes.

"Fuck, you're tight..." he groaned, unable to get over how good this all felt.

This was his crush, a lesbian, which meant... he was probably her first ever real cock, and he would make sure she'd always come back to it.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect!" she screamed, her cunt leaking her juices all over his thick shaft. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! You have me bent over on all fours like you've wanted for years, drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you should have taken me years ago!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out.

SPANK!

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! AHH!"

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her long dreads, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

These two were going at it like animals, and Alexandra watched it all with fascination as she took a break from filling out their assessment, watching his pitch-black skin, covered in tattoos and colliding with her light-brown, smooth, glistening beauty.

Fuck, she wanted both of them!

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! Just like you did with Alexandra! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt! Try and knock me up just like you did with her! Fuck!"

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as his torso slammed into her ass. He yanked back her dreads even harder and groped her big tits.

"AHHHH! YES! Oh God! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering around him. She was close.

"SHIT! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, and he couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point.

"Fill me up, babe! Fill me with cum! I want it so bad!" she demanded, her hourglass-shape coated with sweat.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" he moaned.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers went to her hard nipples and twisted them roughly, she went over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out in complete and all-consuming pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Marquise groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his big dick firing off another load, streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting cunt.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YESSS! YYYYEEEESSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up.

Marquise kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her fertile cunt. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she groaned and kept driving back at him, riding her orgasm out, arching her back and making sure his big hands were filled with as much of her big tits as possible.

This went on for minutes, bodies humping and jerking as they rode out these fierce orgasms. He held her close, her back against his front, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they withstood the pleasure flowing through them.

Trix slid from his grip, falling forward, chest against the sheets, face pushed down into them by the foot he slammed down her head, and her ass pushed high in the air as he pounded her full of cum. Dominating her existence!

"Knock me up!"

SPANK!

"Give me kids!"

SPANK!

"I'm not on the pill!"

SPANK!

"I want your babies!"

SPANK!

"There's so much!"

SPANK!

"You're overflowing me!"

SPANK!

"How are you still full? You fucking KING!"

SPANK!

"Ahhhhhhh!" she screamed through her orgasm as he pumped her and fucked her through it all like a madman.

SPANK!

"Your ass is so fucking big!" Marquise said, destroying her.

SPANK!

"I've built it for you!"

SPANK!

"My KING!"

SPANK!

"Impregnate me!"

SPANK!

Marquise's hands slid to her hips, his foot easing off her head as he collapsed over her and wasted no time choking her and twisting her head to the side so he could make out with her while he made her his baby mama.

"Keep fucking me, my king," she whispered and moaned as he kept filling her, slowly humping her with deep strokes.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered back, his eyes tearing up as he made his dreams come true.

"Tell me you'll fuck me forever," she begged as she trembled from her orgasm.

"Always," he whispered back as he kept slamming into her deepest of regions, delivering his sperm into her womb.

"I'm yours," she whispered back between their passionate kissing, "you actually did it," she moaned, "you made me yours."

"Like I said I would," he said and shot his last load into her, and he felt almost completely drained...

But with a woman as incredible as Alexandra being desperate for more, he had more left in him as the white-haired beauty pulled him off Trix's ravaged body.

"Your time to write our assessment, Trix. I need that black cock, now!"

Trix crawled off the bed and took a moment to gather herself before she resumed writing on their assessment. She tried to apply theories dubiously to their work, realising that Alexandra might have to pay their professor a visit if they had any chance of passing. She looked over her shoulder and let the animalistic fucking distract her for a moment.

Alexandra was riding him rapidly. "Oh fuck..." she sighed, her body shivering, slowing down as the pleasure became too much.

Marquise regained control, rolling on top of her and pumping down into her recklessly.

"Fuck! You're fucking breeding her!" Trix laughed and resumed working on the assessment, typing on the computer as fast as she could to get back in bed and bounce on Marquise's dick before he became too tired to fuck.