University Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiresFun
DesiresFun
385 Followers

This is the best! You're the best fuck ever! Holy fuck! Your ass is incredible. It's driving me crazy!" Trix said, giving her the full length on every go.

Alexandra moaned as Trix worked her over, her mind was lit up with desire, and her ass was quivering in pleasure. She was about to cum again. "Trix, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned out.

"Do it!"

"Yes! YES!" Alexandra screamed, ass quivering around him. "I'm gonna do it, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Alexandra screamed out in pleasure, another violent orgasm surging through her body, her ass tightened around the bloated shaft.

Alexandra squealed in delight, her body racked with pleasure. Her luscious frame jerked as violent pleasure coursed through her in waves, her ass clenching around the massive weapon.

Trix moaned, her mouth still near Alexandra's ear, her body pressed against hers as they rode out the waves of pleasure together.

Trix slid out of the orgasming wreck she had made and slid her tongue into her soaked pussy, eating her juices, and this marked the pattern as time ticked towards sundown.

Trix would pound Alexandra into one orgasm after the other, then feast on her pussy, eating up the juices until the beauty was ready for more, and when the windows outside were as black as the skin dominating Alexandra's vision as Trix was on top of her, choking her and pounding her pussy, a loud bang jolted both of them out of their crazy intense fucking.

Alexandra's legs were above Trix's shoulders, the denim jacket thrown off hours ago as Trix's athletic and toned body glistened with sweat as their lips stopped their wild kissing, both drawing air.

"Trix!" Marquise shouted, banging his fist on the door.

Trix fell atop of Alexandra, panting for air from the marathon they had been through. "What?"

"Dinner!"

"You've made us dinner?" Trix asked, stunned.

"Don't be stupid," Marquise said, banging his fist on the door, "you should have made dinner an hour ago!"

"The fuck?" Alexandra looked up at her through the messy strands of white hair.

"It's okay," Trix said before kissing her girlfriend, "he's lost without me."

"I'll just shower first!"

"You're already late!"

"Fine!" Trix slid out of her second home and the ravaged beauty's juices spurted into her bed. "You go shower, my beautiful, and I'll cook all of us a good dinner." Trix smiled down at her girl, who looked so good she contemplated letting the big baby starve and go for another marathon.

"Where are the showers?" Alexandra asked, taking Trix's hands and letting her girlfriend lift her up.

"We share a common bathroom. It's the door closest to the entrance. You'll find it," Trix said and hugged her girl. "Thank you for the best experience in my life."

"I didn't do anything," Alexandra said, giggling. "It was all you. I just lay still."

"When you're that fucking hot, you're allowed to," Trix said and kissed her girlfriend slowly, letting the kiss last and letting their salvia hang between their chins when she pulled back.

"I'll probably spend a long time showering, is that okay?" Alexandra asked bending down at the waist to open her duffle bag and finding some clothes to wear.

"Take as long as you like," Trix said, dressing into an oversized t-shirt that covered everything but her forearms on the upper body and left her firm thighs and calves exposed. "Do you have any allergies I should know of?"

"I can eat anything," Alexandra said, wrapping a towel around her body. "But you were greedy, you know. I didn't get to taste you."

"I'll be your dessert." Trix laughed, brushed the sweat off her forehead, sprayed some perfume on herself and hurried out into the hall.

"I'm fucking starving, Trix," Marquise said impatiently as he followed after Trix.

Alexandra found his attitude funny. He was such a baby with Trix, but to her, he seemed like a predator, and she hurried down the hall so that he wouldn't be able to see much of her in the skimpy towel.

Part 4: The Comparison

"Marquise, enough," Trix said, finding his arms around her stomach annoying as pressed his bulge against her behind.

"Come on," he said, grinding against her ass. "You don't know what you're missing out on," he said, brushing is hands up beneath her tits. "I think you're scared you'll love it." He laughed when she pushed her butt back so hard he stumbled back from her.

"Just help me decorate the table," she said, focusing on cooking them some pasta.

"Are you sure you don't need my hands?" he said, scoping her back up in his arms.

"Not on me, no!" she stuck him her tongue and tried to wiggled free of his hold, but he held her tight and pressed her up against the kitchen counter.

"You're so fine," he whispered in her ear, grinding against her ass.

"Three years as flatmates and still you try!" she ground back against him, trying to push him back while he moaned into her ear.

"I'll try until you surrender," he said, thrusting against her, and that was enough...

Trix elbowed his firm abs, but it didn't bulge him, he was on her, as always, but she always made him come to his senses, and this time she bit his fingers before they could grope her tits.

"Damn, you feisty," Marquise said and backed off.

"You're such an ass! I keep telling you I'm not interested!"

"You don't know until you've tried and you're dying to try it, I can tell."

"Fuck off and leave me alone before I start disliking you."

"You're used to my shit, Trix," he said and slammed her back against the counter, but this time he surprised her, and locked her arms behind her back, choking her and pulling her head back until she stared up at his grin.

"You're too fucking horny," Trix said as he humped her behind, dry fucking her as he normally did. "You should respect my decision."

"I know, but I can't help it," he said, grinding against her, slamming his hips against her behind. "I want you so bad."

"Really? I couldn't tell." She tried to wrestle free, but he held her pinned as he groaned in her ear, and she couldn't believe how much further he took this today. He must be starving for pussy.

"You're made for me, and we both know—"

Trix bit his fingers when he pushed them past her lips, and that did it as he pulled away from her, sucking his fingers where her lips and teeth had been.

"You're fucking unbelievable," she said, shaking her head at him. "Nobody else would put with this."

"Don't you remember when I protected you when you were getting mugged?"

"I do," she sighed. "You just have to find a pussy and fuck it," she said, and his smile widened, "that isn't mine!"

"You hide it well, but I now you're almost as thicc as the white girl beneath that shirt," he said, held up his hands and fetched some plates.

"I'm not even fucking close to her. Don't be stupid!" she shook her head at the horny man.

"I'm serious," Marquise said, preparing the table. "Why do you think I try so hard when I can get pussy easy from the bitches across the hall from us?"

"Because you're an idiot!" she looked at the twenty-two-year-old, who was covered from neck down in tattoos and still he refused to wear a shirt. Always showing off his amazing shape, muscles for days. Like a peacock trying to impress her.

"No, it's because until today, you were the best piece of ass I'd seen," Marquise said, earning him a glare.

"Don't you dare try with her, she's mine."

"I got the memo, but are you sure you don't want me to go check on her? She's been showering for a long time? She might need a pair of strong hands—"

"You stay away!" Trix shook her head.

"Are we talking about me?" Alexandra asked, and both of them spun around to take in her outfit, and Trix cursed herself for insisting she bring essentials for their 'testing', because she had gone and dressed in sexy black lace lingerie.

"Holy fuck!" Marquise blurted out, and Trix sighed.

This would definitely be a dinner to remember.

When they had eaten dinner and had a surprisingly normal conversation, they found themselves sitting in the couches, talking about their assessment when Marquise suddenly asked a question that scared her: "How can you answer the question you've asked without making a comparable test between the male and female biological relationship?"

"Wait, are you proposing what I think you are proposing?" Trix asked.

"Why not? How else can you draw a conclusion in your test? As it stands now, you're basing your conclusion on half the evidence, willingly ignoring the other half."

"Which is you? Yeah, no fucking cha—"

"It actually makes sense," Alexandra said, seeing the logic in his thinking.

"The fuck? No!" Trix didn't want to hear it. She saw through Marquise, he just wanted to tap Alexandra's ass.

"It does, and you're being ignorant of it because you're afraid I'll be better," Marquise said, grinning wide at the beauty in the lace lingerie.

"How would it even work?" Trix asked, sounding concerned and Alexandra noticed that her girlfriend kept her pulled tight against her.

"It's simple," Marquise said, standing up, "after we've done our tests, she gets to choose."

"What do I get to choose?" Alexandra asked

"Who you'd prefer to spend the night with."

"Fuck off!" Trix stood up.

"You've been fucking her for hours already," Marquise said. "You've left your mark in her, and now I'll get the same chance, and when she's experienced both, she can make an educated choice."

"It makes sense," Alexandra said and Trix spun around, fists clenched. "How else can I compare the two of you if he hasn't gotten the same amount of time fucking me?"

"You're not serious?!? After what we shared, you're just going to jump on his dick?!?"

"Uhm, aren't we together because of the assessment?"

"Yes, but, I thought, after what we shared, that we might be... I don't know... more."

"She's such a good fuck you fell in love!" Marquise bellowed. "Now I definitely want a go!"

"Fuck you!"

"But you don't know me?" Alexandra was baffled.

"I know every little detail." Trix kept her foot down.

"Of my body, yes," Alexandra said, "but he doesn't."

"Read the room, Trix," Marquise said and beckoned the beauty up with his finger, "we're doing this."

"Un-fucking-believable!"

"It makes sense, but I don't want to hurt you," Alexandra said, leaning in close. "So, if you don't allow it, I won't go with him."

"Just go with him and fuck!" Trix stormed out. "But you better make the right choice when you're done!"

Marquise turned to the thicc white girl, standing there in her black lace lingerie, wearing her finest jewellery and her massive thighs brushing over each other as she sauntered to him and took his hand. "God you're fit," he said and lifted her squealing up into his arms, sliding his hands up the incredible muscles in her legs. "I'll beat her easily, be warned."

"Let's see if you can defend what she is trying to disprove," Alexandra said while Marquise's fingers sank into her ass cheeks and carried her out of the common room and into his bedroom. "But please be gentle, she really did a number on me."

"No fucking chance!" Marquise slammed the door shut.

Part 5: The choice

Someone knocked on the door to Trix's room, and she opened it angrily, but seeing Alexandra's ravaged look, the many cum stains on her face and tits, and the lace-lingerie still intact on her, the black woman's features softened. "You're picking me?" she asked, but then she noticed Marquise leaving his room and walking over to them, stopping behind the white beauty and wrapping his arms around her from behind, groping her big tits.

"Come on bitch, spill it out, who're you picking?" Marquise said, fondling her big tits greedily while grinning at Trix.

"We need a tiebreak," Alexandra said, surprising both of them.

"What do you mean?" Trix asked, surprised that she still had a chance from all the screaming Marquise had made her do.

"Yeah, how is this even close?" Marquise asked, pinching her pierced nipples.

"Because you're both fucking amazing and I don't know who to choose, duh!"

"Alright, let's double team her then and see who fuck her better," said Marquise. "You up for the challenge Trix?"

"I'm not getting naked in front of you!"

"You'll have to," said Alexandra. "He's so big," she whispered in awe, "so you'll need all the help you can get, and you're so much prettier than you think."

"I'm not pretty—"

"True, you're fucking hot," said Marquise. "But compared to this one," he said, squeezing the big tits in the lace-bra, "it's easy to forget about you."

"Fine," Trix admitted defeat. "But I get the ass!"

"Fine, I prefer pussy—"

"Throat," Trix cut him off, crossing her arms. "If you're such a stud, you'll fuck her throat better than I can fuck her asshole. You up?"

"On one condition."

"Name it!"

"If I win, you and I fuck."

"No fucking way!"

"Come on, you've been teasing me with your body ever since we moved here, and it's time I got that ass."

"I'm not even—"

"Straight?" he asked and laughed. "That's okay, I'll make you straight."

"You're a confident man, I'll give you that," Trix said, overheating from the intensity of his gaze, his eyes leering at the athletic legs she showed off.

"Now, enough talking," Marquise said, walking their little white snack into Trix's room, "let's destroy your girl, together."

"Fine," Trix sighed and shut the door.

Alexandra crawled into the bed, her muscular legs flexing, her tanned ass cheeks jiggling as she got into position on her hands and knees.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Marquise asked Trix, shaking his head the perfectly sculpted body presented for them.

"You better not fuck this up," Trix whispered to him and undressed, pulling the oversized t-shirt over her head and revealing her naked body beneath, and Marquise stared.

Fuck, she was smoking hot! She had firm, strong arms, he knew that from all the exposure she gave them, and from all the bras he had stolen from her, he knew she sported a firm set of double C-cups, but she usually teased her lower body, making him guess. And now he saw her shapes.

Trix had shapely, firm thighs and a proportionate and big bubble butt, which jiggled as she crawled into bed, eying him with her strikingly gorgeous face as she got into position behind Alexandra and fitted on her strap-on.

Marquise would never pick Trix over Alexandra, it was night and day, but when the white bitch left their dorm, he knew who he would make his woman. Trix was beautiful, strikingly beautiful actually, and her body was much better than he had anticipated.

Fuck, she was actually thicc!

He crawled into bed and got in front of Alexandra's waiting mouth, letting both women take in his size and girth, their eyes wide and Trix's seemed to undergo an existential crisis before she snapped her eyes off his cock and back on that big ass.

Marquise grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting. Her blue eyes went wide and she started slurping, putting her hands on his hips to try and keep him from going too far, but Marquise knew what the fuck he was doing.

The sounds of her wet gulping and slurping grew as Trix slid into her backdoor and together they synchronised their thrusts. "Fuck, yes," Marquise grunted, biting his bottom lip for a moment as he looked down at her pretty face taking his cock.

God damn, she was so fucking beautiful! He couldn't get enough of her.

Marquise surprised her and pulled his cock out of her mouth entirely, leaving her mouth hanging open.

"Such a good girl," Marquise praised her talents, then rubbed his slimy, spit-covered cock across her face a couple of times, making her wince while Trix fucked her back and forth from behind.

SLAP!

Marquise slapped her cheek, grabbed her hair and pushed forward, nudging the back of her throat. "Take it in your throat, come on bitch," he said, and pushed forward.

Alexandra gagged, and coughed, and Marquise pulled her towards the base, pushing his fat black cock head inside her throat. "Take it, bitch! Fucking take it!."

She struggled, and struggled, and then she swallowed and he slid another three inches, entering her throat.

"Fuck yes, bitch, just keep doing that," Marquise said, pushing, and pushing for dominance while her ass cheeks rippled from the pounding Trix was giving her.

Fuck, Tix could fuck! Her hips were a piston machinery, punishing those big round cheeks that flexed fantastically as Alexandra held onto her ankles. Making her ass standout for both of their enjoyment.

Marquise entered further into her throat and she squeaked in panic, her hands letting go of her ankles to grab his hips, trying to stop him, but he just kept pushing until her nose was pressed against his pubes. "Fuuuck, yes, bitch! Just hold that black cock!"

Alexandra's eyes begged for him to let up as they watered and a couple fat dollops of teary mascara rolled onto her cheeks.

Marquise pulled her back, right out of her throat and mouth, two thick strands of spittle connecting the head to her lips as she gasped and coughed for air. Just as she was recovering, he grabbed her head again and shoved his cock back in her mouth, right to the back and in a panic, she started swallowing. "Fuck yes, you sexy bitch! Now I'm going to fuck your face the way I treat my women!" he pulled out, and thrust in, slamming her lips and nose off of the root of his cock as he fucked her throat. Her tongue thrashed, lashing the underside of the dick, and her throat rippled and squeezed.

She was a mess of muffled noises while he fucked her throat and Trix was no help either, spanking her ass red while pounding her so hard Alexandra's mouth kept slamming against his pubes.

"Fuck, yes!" Marquise grunted, and came in her throat before he pulled out.

Cum showered her face and landed in her hair also. The cum kept coming, hitting her chin and into her open mouth.

Alexandra's hands were still busy holding her ankles, and he couldn't help himself, he aim over her head and hit her flexed ass cheeks, painting a line of cum from her ass to her neck, following her spine until he was back to covering her face, and the last spurt of cum went right into her eye.

Alexandra was covered, again, just as she had been while he had fucked her throat in his room.

He shoved his dick fully inside, making her choke. She, as much as she could, positioned herself to allow for this unexpected deepthroat.

"Suck on it, suck my dick!"

Alexandra sucked it lovingly as much as she could, as if her life depended on it, struggling to breathe. Her eyes were opened wide and she stared unblinkingly at his powerful black frame above her.

"You're gonna be my private little slut now, aren't you? You're gonna be my little cumdump sextoy?" he growled at her, staring in those big expressive eyes of hers as he face-fucked her.

She blinked and nodded several times, quickly and pronouncedly. Telling him yes whilst choking on his dick. Oh so much yes.

"We're going to meet up between classes at campus whenever I tell you, right?" Marquise told her, his voice straining. His last, final orgasm was on the verge. "I'll fuck you so much you'll barely be able to attend your classes!"

"Fuck, Alexandra, your tits are amazing!" He cried out as he squeezed her breast roughly in his hand. The soft but firm flesh giving way to his grasping fingers as it moulded around his hand.

Alexandra responded by moaning loudly and arching her back again, pushing her chest into his groping hand. And fuck did he take good advantage of it. Squeezing and mauling them hard.

"Take my cock, whore! Fuck! Suck my dick, you gorgeous little sextoy!" Marquise called out, his mind swirling from how good she was sucking his dick.

DesiresFun
DesiresFun
385 Followers