All Comments on 'Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 09'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet again

Yet again another writer lost in the stupid zone. Yes I can go on but how stupid this writer is but because some idiot thinks it’s great. But this writer still thinks that it’s a loving wife category story. How!! Can it be the gay section of the story overrules the loving wife section. I’m sorry but I’ve got to say this this writer has turned his so called loving wife story. You have written yourself in to a silly corner. So me and you can have this stupid argument every time. But you know what someone will call me a Gestapo for continued moaning about this writer and not letting him write his garbage. But what people don’t understand is that I’m trying to help him even if he moves his stories now people will still find his stories. But give him a better response to the crap I have to keep giving him every time . Your so called stories are dying yesterday you only got a maximum of about 5 to 7 people that “ liked” your story . You could have more people like your story if you just put it in the correct category. Just think more respect more enjoyment at writing what you like in the correct category and biggest of all me off your back . But it looks like either these stories are going stale or no one is bothered about them . So will write to you again tomorrow on how you still can’t be bothered to put your story in the correct category. Or make me look like a prat and make me eat humble pie . So see you tomorrow about wrong category again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mis-categorized

Move these to the “gay” section. They shouldn’t be here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The homophobes are out in force

These guys are so afraid someone will find out about their secret desire to suck cock that any story that has any male/male contact they immediately start yelling "GAY" as they think it will keep their peckers from getting hard at the thought. This story's primary theme is the wife having sex with other men, so it definitely belongs here. The blowjobs the husband gives are secondary. Unfortunately some of the homophobic readers here don't realize that these are fictional stories that they can stop reading at any time, and that their secret homosexual desires will be safe if they simply move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the anonymous homophobic

First how dare you! . Second I have friends that are gay and for how you just wrote that they say that you should be ashamed of yourself . The story if you haven’t noticed which you haven’t. Left a loving wife way back in another chapter this story has now been taken over by the gay category the loving wife category virtually does not exist in this story. It’s gay story 90% loving wife 5% other 5% . So if you don’t mind I am no homophobe so get that out of your twisted mind. But it has been said that people that moan at other people about being homophobic are actually homophobic themselves. But as the reviews say this story no matter how really bad it is should be in the gay category. Look how much this story is dying only 3 people love it don’t you see it . This writer is killing his own stories the first review though a bit weird does have a point. If you want people to enjoy your stories put it in the correct category. As the first review person says if you want people to enjoy your stories you have basically got to put it under there noses. Putting it in the wrong category you might as well put it in the bin . Hey I’ve been reading this site for years and my favourites though that I had found them all . But even now after years I can still find my stories still hidden away. And guess what the reason being because they where in the wrong category. And to that person who said that I was a homophobic person better learn manners. Even though you say we are homophobic people you were actually saying that everyone is on this site so beware of what you write. You are lucky you wrote as a anonymous person otherwise you would probably have so much grief about your remarks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous