Unlocking Bree Pt. 01

Story Info
A reluctant MILF becomes a new and willing hotwife.
2k words
4.25
38.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday, I think, when she walked into the store. It wasn't quite lunch time and business was slow as hell. You'd think that with mattress stores on every corner that millions of people are wanting to buy them but, surprisingly, no.

The woman who walked in was a milf for sure. Nice and tall, dark hair, tats, a perfect handful of tits, the real deal. She was dressed casually in jeans and a plain top but she's the kind of gal you can imagine in a slinky dress and six inch stilettos.

Or nothing at all...

I did my sales thing and showed her around the store. I could see she wasn't seriously looking, more likely just killing time before a lunch with the girls. We seemed to hit it off pretty well. She told me that her name was Bree and that she lived out in the suburbs. She has a great sense of humor and I could tell she was trying to catch me out... At one point, she said "you know, it's too bad you can't test drive these properly," with a smirk on her face.

I told her that we hear that a lot but I added, "I'd be happy to show you but with all these cameras in here..." and I looked around to make the point.

She looked directly into my eyes and said "you have a problem with cameras watching?"

I responded, "no, not at all, but I prefer to be in control of them so I can enjoy it later." That got her. She was momentarily flustered but she recovered quickly.

I kept watching her as we wandered around the store, looking at the various models. Every time she laid down on a mattress, I imagined moving above her and making her mine. She clearly wasn't going to buy but she wasn't in a hurry to leave either. I took a chance.

"It's about my lunch time. Would you care to join me? There's a new Mexican place that just opened up around the corner and I was going to check it out."

She seemed surprised but she accepted and we walked over.

She kept warming up to me. I was flirting hard and she dished it right back. At one point, she was texting on her phone and I teased her, "you telling him about me?" Without looking up, she just said "yup."

It was my turn to be surprised so I tried to keep up the pressure. "Think he'd approve?" She laughed. She's cute when she laughs but you know this.

She was quiet for a bit and I asked her, "do you think he's ever cheated on you?"

"Oh hell no! I'm sure he's had his chances but he knows how good he has it." I loved her self-confidence.

"Would you cheat on him?" I asked, quietly.

She paused a second and looked at me over her phone. "It's not cheating if he knows, right?" and she laughed. "I mean," she continued, "we've discussed finding a boyfriend for me..." She let the sentence trail away and I sensed an opportunity but I could see she wasn't sold on the idea.

"What are you worried about? It seems like the ideal situation."

She replied, "worried isn't the right word. I'm just scared of what might happen if the fantasy becomes reality?"

Our meals and margaritas came and we continued to talk. I wanted her bad and I was beginning to sense it might be mutual.

"You know, women who play around are known as one of two things. Cheaters or hotwives. She smiled and shifted in her seat as the thought sunk in.

She looked at me. "Other than the obvious, what's in it for you?"

"Easy," I replied. "There's no greater turn on for me than to play with a married woman who's husband knows full well what she's up to."

She toyed with her ring as she contemplated this. She picked up her phone and started typing.

>>Would you hate me if I decided to go for it?

<

>>I didn't say that! Well not yet anyway

<

>>Talking to you about fucking him does. I'm soaked

<

>>I don't know...

<

>>You won't suddenly hate me?

<

>>lol

She stopped typing and looked over her phone at me.

"Excuse me," she said, getting up from the table. As she walked behind me, her fingers trailed across my shoulders in a surprisingly intimate way.

Was this about to happen? I hoped the husband was onboard.

Nursing my margarita, I figured I had nothing to lose as I contemplated what might come next. She might chicken out, she might go all-in. I knew her husband's input would be important but not nearly so as her own comfort. If she felt the click I felt, I thought it was a pretty good shot.

She came back to the table and sat next to me. She looked me dead in the eye and grabbed my hand. She twisted my wrist and placed the wad of her panties in my palm. They were still warm.

I stared back into those gorgeous eyes, hardly believing how the day had gone and it was about to get a lot better.

"Take a picture," I commanded, beginning to assume my role. I held out my hand as she opened her phone's camera. She looked around the restaurant just before she snapped the pic of her panties in my hand. "Text it to him."

I texted the store and told them I wouldn't be back today. I put the panties in my pocket, paid the bill and we left.

—————————

Opening the door to the hotel room, I stopped before entering.

"Once we go in, this is going to happen. No backing out..." She pushed past me and into the room.

She started kissing me before I'd even finished putting out the DND hanger. I got the door closed and could finally fully focus on her. She'd undone the buttons on her top already and my hands slipped inside to feel her toned body and warm skin. Fuck, she turned me on. I was going to need to control myself this afternoon, to set the tone and make her want more of this.

I grabbed her wrists and held them over her head as I pushed her back against the door. She gasped, waiting to see what would happen.

I put my face close to hers. "I should mention that I like to play rough."

She smirked and let her knee slide up my thigh and stop at my crotch. "I sure as fuck hope so," she replied evenly.

I kissed her hard and she groaned.

With one hand still holding her wrists, I reached behind her with the other and unsnapped her bra. Her breast was warm and full in my hand. i gripped it hard and she gasped again. I wanted to leave some marks so her husband would know what I was enjoying. Her nipple was erect and pressing into my palm. I circled it with a finger and pinched it roughly.

I released her hands and walked to the sofa and sat. "Strip for me," I told her.

Bree stood in front of me and shrugged. The top and bra were already loose and I could see her lovely chest, adorned with her tat sleeve but my eyes kept returning to her beautiful tits.

She undid the button on her jeans and slid down the zipper. I reached out and pulled her right in front of me. "I'll help," I offered.

I kissed the skin above her navel as I reached around and eased the jeans down, bringing some new tats into view.

I looked up, "Trent, huh? That's him?" She nodded and I smiled, kissing and letting my tongue slide over her silky skin. Her knees went weak but I held her in place. I moved her back so I could take in her amazing body, unwrapped for my pleasure. I made a twirling motion with my finger and she slowly turned around, showing me her delectable ass and the tramp stamp over it. Nice and firm, a definite milf all the way around.

I stood and she took the cue, unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off my shoulders. Her hands felt my chest and she pressed her face against it. Damn, this woman was sexy!

Before long, she undid my belt and the slacks fell to the floor, leaving me in my boxer briefs. As those came down and my raging erection emerged, she sucked in her breath, looked up at me and smiled. "I hope it's satisfactory," I said. She immediately slurped the head of it into her warm mouth in reply. God, it felt good.

I sat back down on the sofa and she got comfortable between my legs, working more and more of my aching cock into her mouth. She was so talented. I worked my fingers into her dark hair, grabbing a fistful but I didn't need to guide her movements, she was doing a fine job already. My cock throbbed in her warm mouth.

A few minutes more and I was on the verge of cumming, so I moved her off of me and led her to the bed.

I pushed her onto her back and moved her legs apart. I let my tongue trail down her body, slowly, tracing her breasts, along the curves underneath and between them, around the swollen areolas and pert nipples. Sliding down, slowly, leisurely, enjoying her breath becoming shallower and shallower.

Finally, inexorably, I arrived at my destination. Her shaved pussy was glistening with her wetness and I'd hardly even touched her. She was squirming and I placed a hand on her torso to hold her in place. I could smell her fragrance and it made me even harder, if that was possible.

Finally, I reached out and touched the tip of my tongue to her clit and she jerked as if I'd jolted it with electricity. I swirled my tongue around it and she grabbed two handfuls of my hair. I ran my tongue along her slit, lapping up her ample juices. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and she jolted again. Eating her out was so delicious. I eased in a finger, then another as she got closer and closer. I finger fucked her as I reached over for her phone. I opened the camera from the lock screen to snap a picture of my fingers buried in Bree's pussy. I figured Trent would enjoy that later. I growled to Bree that she could send that to him later and she came instantaneously with a cry and shudder, giving herself to me completely.

I slipped on the condom and moved between her spread and inviting legs. Looking into her eyes, I could feel her hands guiding me where she needed me to go. I pushed and easily buried my cock to the hilt. Fuck, it was good and I groaned to let Bree know how good it was. Her breath was quick and shallow as I started sliding in and out of her married cunt.

Trying to control myself was proving impossible. I grabbed her throat in my passion and squeezed. She immediately gurgled and turned her chin upward, giving me even better access. She was so turned on she was unintelligible.

I fucked her hard and knew she was close.

"Cum for me, Bree," I commanded.

Her eyes locked onto mine, barely focusing, and I could see she was right there.

"Imagine Trent watching us right now..." and that was enough. She shuddered and shook as her orgasm consumed her. I could feel the rush of fluid as she squirted on my cock and became my hotwife.

My cum built up fast and I needed to stake my claim. I ripped off the condom and spurted my hot load onto the tattoo of your name.

I made sure to take a picture of it too. She'll show it to you tonight.