Unplanned Moments with Jonas

Story Info
A woman brings new pleausre to her nephew after a reunion.
2.4k words
4.23
15.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
206 Followers

Her day had not begun too well, her husband, Lothar, needed to rush out of the house and get to his work which was almost an hour's drive away. A Schröder family reunion had seen many of them the worst for wear and that making the most of the fine autumn weather, walking and cycling through the forest nearby failed to fully ease away. She was seen to be a calming influence on her nephew, Jonas, a nineteen-year-old man who was powerfully built and agile but had character traits that had been diagnosed, in his early teens, as a variant of autism.

'I'll get Jonas over to the others,' she had told Lothar, and on kissing him goodbye with little more than a peck on the cheek. 'Ring me to say when you'll be home so that supper won't spoil.'

Lothar lacked the patience, and tender heartedness, to deal with him and she had offered to ease the strain on her sister Carla and her husband. She would take Jonas in for the three days they were all together. As if pre-ordained, many of them lived in one of the residential districts of Hamburg with only Carla living beyond the city's boundaries, in Bremen.

'We should take Jonas off your hands and drive home tonight,' she had said on their last afternoon, 'but it is nice to have had a few days break from it all. Jonas is so much calmer when he is around you. I've noticed that before.'

'I'm glad it has helped you, but I have been a nurse, so it comes easier to me,' she had answered with a shrug. It was true, however; Jonas had a bond with her that she could not readily explain. She could coax him into talking of other things and not the few subjects of immediate interest to him and that he had made a study of.

Now, in the early morning and with the mists wreathing the garden of her home she prepared two croissants, set out berry jam, a small glass mug, and a small jug of hot chocolate. It was all placed on a tray and on a final look in the mirror, to check that her body was modestly covered by her silk dressing gown, her blonde hair parted and as neat as she could manage without a brush, she went into the hall and up the winding stairs to his room.

'Jonas? I've brought you some breakfast!' she called out and knocked. Receiving no reply, she opened the door slowly and saw that the bed was empty, the duvet pushed aside. She was dismayed by what she soon witnessed and put the tray she was carrying on the upholstered chair by the door.

He had his back turned to her, but she knew from the movement of his body, and one hand, what he was doing. Jonas failed to notice her presence and jumped away on feeling a slow sliding touch to his back. It was more a caress than to admonish him for his behaviour.

'I didn't hear you...sorry,' he muttered with a distracted look in his eyes as he took her in. He would see that his aunt was in her nightclothes, her gown cinched tight, her figure shaped just as he had been looking at until she had interrupted him.

'I know that Liebchen,' she whispered, dismayed to be seeing what he was doing and all that he gripped in one hand, his pouch briefs soon pulled up but the swell of his penis was impossible to keep from her sight. She had seen enough of its monstrous, uncircumcised length as one hand had worked it and the other held a wad of tissues. The box they had been pulled from lay on the floor at his feet. 'Were you looking at this while you touched yourself?'

He nodded dumbly as she pointed to his iPhone. On its screen was an image of her in an orange tank top and black shorts that were only too flattering on a woman of her age as they walked through the woods and then sat down for a light lunch at a lakeside restaurant. Even Lothar had commented on her appearance, wondering about the effect it might have on the young guy; how the ribbed cotton fabric had shaped her nipples that were just to be seen pressing against it. 'It is wrong, I know, but I liked being with you yesterday...how you looked.' He looked back at her in some embarrassment. 'I say too much.'

'No, you don't and I now know how it is. I am glad that it has helped you.'

'Not enough,' he answered in heart-breaking honesty to her ways of hearing it.

How they had been with each other had registered quickly enough and she had sensed that he had come out of whatever shell he lived in, behind his handsome face and always questioning, wondering, considering blue eyes. He was a well-made, physically beautiful young man, but a man with a fragile mind. And still, despite all that, she had broken in on him masturbating and with an image of her on the screen of his iPhone.

She should go, leave him and not get still deeper involved with him; to succumb to further moments of shared depravity. But, she did.

'Sorry, Hanna,' he sighed, looking up at the ceiling as she brushed the fingers of one hand lightly over his back, the skin so warm. 'You...you are in my mind.'

'I know that now and I will stay with you, do that before we have to get ready and I take you to where your mother and father are staying.'

'You don't have to...'

'Yes, I do. I need to help you with this, with what you are feeling about me.' People with his condition could not deal with rejection, or denial of what they wanted, so easily. 'Take off your pants and let me see you...touch you...and I will let you see me.'

'And touch you, please?' he asked in an uncertain voice.

She nodded against his chest as she pursued him, drove her hands under the waistband of his briefs, and grabbed for his penis.

'I will show you, Jonas...I will.' She pushed him back on the bed and tore loose her thin dressing gown before shrugging it off. She felt his straying hands upon her as the silk nightdress was lifted away and thrown onto the floor. 'Yes, touch me now...all of me, now!'

Clumsily, Jonas reached out to grab her swaying breasts as she knelt over him, trailed kisses over his belly, and rubbed his penis against her cheeks. What a young wonder he was; how generously endowed he was; how was she to live with what she was now intent upon pursuing? She, his lustful aunt, would be his mentor as she sought to claim him through unplanned moments of sex, the sight of his young body, and what she now began to do with her hands and mouth, making the blood hum in her veins and arousing little snaps of longing in her pussy.

His hands swept lazily over her back and shoulders as she bent to her task. She could not stop, sucked, and tugged as she felt him shiver, alien pleasures brought to him as she did what he had been seen pursuing only moments ago.

'It feels better...'

'With me doing this, not you,' she mumbled, undeterred by his hands pushing on her head as she buried that wonderful penis in her mouth, to the back of her throat, all the while working his length and sac with her hands and nimble fingers.

She felt ready and did not need to discover what he might do for her with his mouth. She wanted him in her and to then show him what to do and to share the heat, the tamp of his flesh met by her clamping and tugging muscles as she encouraged him, bucked her hips to have Jonas experience what his hands and imagination would never achieve.

There would be only one time to pursue these moments with him, to take a young man, a virgin for all she knew, and introduce him to the pleasures of sex, the act of loving between two people and that he might not, otherwise, have pursued and not knowing just what to do.

'Love with me, like this,' she now kissed, before moving to straddle his hips, her slicked pussy's lips brushing over that hard pole of flesh that she rubbed over them, her grip on it fearsome and demanding, urgent.

'I want to!' he called out, reaching for her breasts and unaware of how hard he gripped them. Hanna shuddered and her pussy gushed, was opened by the press of his penis to it as she drew back his foreskin before settling on it. She squirmed but felt no discomfort. Her mind was on what she was doing. It had been from the moment her claims upon him had begun, and now he was engulfed in her moist heat as she began to move and fully claim him.

'Go on...go on... go on and do what you think is right!' she yelped as she began to fuck him with breathless urgency. He made her feel on fire, every nerve ending jangling as he rose to meet her claims on him. Jonas sat up, embraced her, and trailed kisses over her breasts, up and onto her throat as he breathed in her perfumed heat.

She pushed him back and rocked to and fro, was stretched beyond enduring as she leaned back on outstretched arms and surrendered to his instinctive thrusts, his wonderful stomach muscles tensing as he lifted his hips off the bed.

'Go on, touch me...fill me Jonas, darling!' she panted as the pace increased and she felt the nagging approach of her orgasm. The young man, with his mental frailties, was plumbing her and she reacted wildly, hungrily. It had begun, the raging pursuit of completion as she slammed down on him until she could take no more, his instincts making Jonas grip her hips as she rose and settled on him.

'Hanna, you want me too!' he yelled, tugging on her swaying breasts and making her lean forward and then kiss her. She surrendered, and shared in heated breaths, for it was just how she felt at his hands and on account of that searching prick that filled her beyond enduring. He was fully in possession of her and she had nowhere to go, all of her doubts dispelled by her feelings, undulating hips, and the sounds that they made.

'Yes...yes...I'm there!' she panted, swirling her hips over his legs and bucking to draw everything from him She wanted Jonas to fill her but she couldn't hold them back, the cramps of fulfilment that wracked her body as she came, her groans of acceptance becoming a long squeal as she succumbed to moments of abject pleasure.

She was again caught between sharing in the act, teaching him, and her raging conscience. They crashed against each other but Jonas would not know that. He basked in his sense of pleasure discovered, it seemed from the look on his face; that their actions had taken him to a place that he had never visited.

'You....you darling,' she murmured, leaning forward and having her hair, then breasts, caress his skin, her fingers pinching into his taut abdomen. She moved her head under his caresses to her neck and met his look. 'What is it, you darling?'

'I am not finished,' he confessed simply and gave her no time to react. He rolled them over and she lay on her back, brought her legs up, and exposed herself to his gaze and touch before he thrust into her without any preambles, Hanna yelping at the sudden penetration of her body and his vitality.

'No, of course, you're not!' she gasped as he began to slam into her at a pace that she had seen him do with his hand such a short time ago.

This was real and ragingly pleasurable, destructive of the order she lived by, and he shattered in his movements to reach his orgasm. He acted out of feral instincts, never thought of technique or what might please her. Raw nature now overcame consideration for her, his lover, and partner in the act.

'I need this...need you...need you like this,' he panted, his thrusting movements pushing her down onto the bed.

'So do I!' she yelled in dismay and writhed under him, failing to control him as waves of pleasure and another orgasm crashed over her.

'Yes...yes!' he yelled, lifting his face from her kisses as he jerked, his body shuddered and convulsed in time with her tugs on his driving penis as he expelled wads of cum into her pussy, each met by her clamping muscles so expertly used to drain him of all that he felt and wanted from her. 'How can I not love you for doing that with me?'

She clung to him; wrapped her arms and legs around his body and neck as she too came down from the pinnacle of wanton and wayward pleasure that they had discovered.

'I needed to show you, to be the one to do that...but you will learn that we can not always do what we want. To love someone does not always mean you show them in the way we have done, just now.'

She waited until he eased from her and lay back on the crumpled duvet, still in the place where he had kicked it off and to one side of the bed.

'I will try to understand,' he said at last, stroking her shoulders as Hanna moved to lie across him, her head on his stomach as he gazed at his flaccid length that was slicked with her juices. It was, she realized, impossible to deny that she had wanted him and he had pleased her beyond imagining. All this from a young man who had no experience of women.

'Have your breakfast and get dressed, please?' she kissed to his forehead, squirming to avoid his questing touches upon her.

There was no time to go on with what she had bestowed upon him. Unplanned moments with Jonas had defied all that they should mean to each other, but care had its own rules and dynamics and she would be reassured by that.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
206 Followers