Unwound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is where Mike re-entered the picture. Instead of remembering his friend as he had been, Adam's memories were of the thick bulk he suddenly had an intimate familiarity with. His cock surged and his muscled globes tingled as he saw himself writhing at the end of the other man's fat log, their relationship now much deeper than mere friends and roommates. Adam didn't know all the details of his friend's altered past, but Mike's attitude had undergone a shift of its own, leaning more towards the unrefined. The other man was still every bit as charming and outgoing, only now he had a dominant streak that drove Adam wild.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck me this is wild," Adam gasped when his head began to clear. He blinked down at himself, grinning instead of blushing at the sight of his tented briefs beneath his hairy, granite abs. "Is this, like, actually real," he asked, his eyes simultaneously glued to his inflated arm and the way his hand moved when he spoke. "Girl, look at us!"

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't this be real," Mike asked, raising an eyebrow as he lumbered over and slipped a hand in the back of Adam's briefs.

"Oh! Helloooo," the light haired man purred, grinding his tented bulge against Mike's hairy thigh when the other man pressed a pair of fingers against his hole. He looked around the dim lounge, wondering why he expected to see someone else in the room with them.

"For real though, babe, what did you mean?" Mike stroked a hand through the silky carpet on Adam's chest, the golden hair paling in comparison to his own ample pelt.

"I don't...I don't remember..." Adam stammered. He felt like the words were on the tip of his tongue, but all he remembered was him and Mike making the trek so they could get a change of scene from the bars by the university. "Maybe I just can't believe I'm here with someone so hot," he chirped, running his hand through the other man's thinning hair.

Mike responded by shoving Adam's briefs down, letting the other man's long, thick hose spring free. "Maybe you're just trying to get me to blow you," the beefy bear grunted, dropping to his knees. Adam let out a gasp as the other man started bobbing his head, loving the sight of the crowded bar through the glass. If it were up to him they'd be doing this out on the floor where everyone could watch, but Mike liked having him all to himself.

Unless they found a friend for each of them. On the other side of the glass, Adam saw a massive wall of hair and muscle in a pair of small leather shorts who seemed to be staring right at him through the mirror. The man was mountain of masculinity, like Mike but twice the size, and just his type. A little ways off he saw his new friend Charlie sitting at the bar, lean and blonde and just the way Mike liked them. "He...hey...hon..." Adam panted, running a finger through Mike's bald spot while the other man licked his churning balls clean. "We still owe Charlie for the drinks earlier...and I see a real prime slab out there who looks like he wants to play. How do you feel about some new friends?"

Mike ran his tongue slowly along the underside of Adam's shaft, grinning at the other man's loud whimper. "You wanna go get 'em or should I?"

12