Up In Smoke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you do my legs to?" She asked, breathy from behind the water.

I bent down further and my hands moved down her legs scrubbing them as well, my head now level with her ass. When I had finished her legs, I stood back up and brought my hands around her hips to her crotch. My semi-erect cock now snuggled in between her ass cheeks as my hands started massaging...I mean, washing...her pubic area. I heard her give a quiet little moan, and her ass pushed back slightly onto my dick which was getting harder by the second. She noticed.

"Down boy, we are trying to get clean here, remember." She giggled.

Then, in a perfect example of 'Do as I say, not as I do", she started to wiggle her ass around my erection.

"I think you have been cleaned enough." I growled.

"Yep! Your turn now." She replied in a flowery, cheerful tone. She spun around, leaving my dick back out in the open. She slid around me and pushed me into the stream of water, it hitting my face. I bent my head, letting the water flow through my hair, down my back. I felt Thuy reach over to my hand and she took the bar of soap from me. Then she started scrubbing my back, much as I had for her, starting at the top as far up as she could reach. She made her way down my back and got to my ass which she also scrubbed. She then repeated my earlier action and squeezed my cheeks in her hands. I heard her give a little laugh, she thought she was being funny. She then got lower and did my legs too. As she came back up she copied me again and reached her arms around my waste and her hands found my now fully awake dick. Her fingers wrapping around the shaft.

"Tisk. Tisk. Tisk. I said 'Down boy'. How am I supposed to get you clean with this being naughty." She gave my hard-on a little squeeze.

She came back around in front of me, a look of disapproval on her face like she was going to send me to bed without my dinner. She looked down at my hard-on, giving it a slow shake of her head. She let out a sigh, then got down on her knees on the shower floor. I looked down to watch as she started rubbing her hands around the bar of soap getting them nice and foamy. When they were lathered enough for her tastes, she reached over and put the bar back in its holder, then returned face to face with my hard-on. Her hands reached up and took a hold of my dick and started moving her fingers up and down the shaft cleaning it. As one hand reached the top, she started cleaning the head of my cock, while her other hand went down to my ball-sack and started rubbing it too. For a good, long minute she just scrubbed my dick as well as she could, the soap all being washed away by this point. Needless, to say, I was fully erect now.

When she thought she was done, she leaned forward to inspect her work. She brought her face right up to the shaft and looked closely, then she hefted the mass up towards my stomach to inspect the bottom. After lowering it again, she brought a finger up and touched the tip of my cock, gathering up my pre-cum on her finger.

She frowned, and brought the finger to her mouth tasting the end. "Hmm, I don't think its clean enough. I really need to do a better job of cleaning. There is still something sticky on the end."

And with that, she lowered her head and took the end of my dick into her mouth. She didn't go down far, just enough to take a couple inches in and closed her lips around my shaft. I then felt her tongue flicking the tip of my head, finding my urethra.

She pulled her head up looking towards my face, water splashing on her face as she did.

"I found where the stickiness is coming from. He's such a naughty boy."

Thuy then lowered her head back to my dick and resumed her cleaning, mouth wrapping around my head again. Her tongue started dancing around my tip, trying to catch all the stickiness she could find. Her hands came back up, one to my shaft and the other to my balls. The one at my ball-sack started softly massaging them, being careful around the balls themselves, while the other started its work on my shaft, fingers wrapped around it, and started jerking. I was grunting by this point, enjoying all the attention I was getting.

Then her tongue found my hole again and dug into it as deep as she could get, trying to scoop out as much of my pre-cum as she could. I could feel her tongue getting covered in my juice, she was definitely getting a good taste. When her tongue was good and lubed, she pushed her head forward and took more of my cock into her mouth, both her hands continuing their work. She started milking my dick.

My hands reached out to her head, being careful not to disturb the covering she wore over her hair, and started to push her head further onto me.

She pulled back, mouth coming off me, but her hands continuing their massage. She looked up at me again through the water.

"What do you think your doing? Don't interrupt me, I'm cleaning here."

Frustrated, with the teasing. I growled and my hands went to her armpits and lifted her up back to her feet. Her hands fell away from my member. I spun her around and pushed her up against the tile, bathroom wall, her hands catching the wall as I did. I pushed her shoulders forward into the wall forcing her ass to push back towards me, her face pressed up against the tile. I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled them back even further to give me clear access her feet slipping a bit on the wet floor. I stepped up behind her, one hand reaching around to her front. My fingers found her pussy and slipped inside. She was more than enough ready. I took my fingers out, now covered in her juices, and used that hand to guide my cock into snatch.

Once my head was in, I thrust into her with one long, slow movement. I went all the way in with no resistance, bottoming out deep inside her. I brought my fingers covered in her juices up to her mouth, and slipped two in between her lips. Her mouth latched onto them and started sucking, tasting herself on them. I felt her moan.

Then I fucked her. Hard and fast, up against that tile wall. With each of my thrusts, she pushed off the wall and dug her ass deeper onto me, aided by my hand at her hip. My dick reaching deep enough I could feel the little hole of her cervix stretching open for my cock head. I wasn't playing games anymore. No nuance. No change of position. I just fucked her into the wall, my hand at her head, holding her still, my fingers still in her mouth. I fucked her until I started to feel the tension in my balls start to churn. I stiffened.

And I came.

I thrust into her as deep as I could and shot, shot after shot of my cum, up into her uterus. She let out a long, guttural moan as I flooded into her. We stayed like that for a moment, just enjoying the orgasm and our breathing. Then I released her and stepped back into the stream of the shower. She was still holding onto the wall just breathing hard. Her face twisted around trying to get a look at me, and saw me standing a foot away.

When I saw her looking at me, I asked her, "I thought you were supposed to be cleaning me?"

She smiled, then pushed off the wall and came back over to me. She got back down onto her knees, and took my softening dick in her mouth, and started licking around the head, tasting both our cum. When the head was clean enough, she sunk down deeper and cleaned the softening shaft as well as she could. She took my dick out of her mouth, then started licking around the outside.

When she was finished, she looked up to me, and gave me a questioning look. I just gave her a nod, and she stood up. I grabbed her ass, when she did, and pulled her in for a kiss, the shower spraying over our heads as we did. Now I was the one tasting both of our juices.

We finished our shower with a few final touch ups and then we turned off the shower. I looked around and saw that water and steam was covering every surface of the bathroom, and then I realized we didn't have any towels in here.

"I'll get them." Thuy said as she walked out wet into the room. Water had even sprayed out to the floor there, neither one of us had thought to close the bathroom door. Thuy slipped a bit on the wet, wooden floor but was able to retrieved a couple towels that were mostly clean and returned with them. We both got dry and finished up in the bathroom by both of us brushing out teeth.

We walked out into my room to start getting dressed. As she was slipping on a pair of underwear, she looked over to me.

"Ok, I am seriously starving now. Are we going to get food, or are you just going to fuck me until we both die?" She said with a smirk.

"Sounds pretty good to me, but I think I will last longer."

She threw her wet towel at me, hitting me in the face with it.

- - -

THE QUEEN, THE PUPIL, AND THE ARTIST

- - -

We continued hurriedly getting dressed, both of us hungry. If I hadn't been so hungry, I might have attacked her again. She looked great in her new outfit. She was now wearing a cute, little, pink sundress trimmed in white. The design left her shoulders and upper-chest bare, a frilly, white rim wrapping across her torso and around her arms. Around the waist was a tight, white strap that acted as a belt, fitting the dress tightly around her waist, and pushing the skirt out from her hips. The hem of her dress, also frilly, only came down to her mid-thigh. She finished off the look by putting on knee-high, white socks, also frilly, and finally, shiny, black shoes with a buckle across the top.

She stood up and checked herself out in the mirror, while I checked her out from where I was putting my pants on. She twisted her hips to get a look at her backside, patted something down in the back to make it look right, then looked over her shoulder and gave me her cutest smile. Then she disappeared back into the bathroom to presumably put on some make-up. She was longer than I expected, but this time I let her be.

When she finally did come back out she was simply adorable. Her cheeks were rosy, her lips dark pink, and her curly hair flowed around her shoulders. She had even put a little black bow in her hair to be that extra little cherry on top. I did notice, however, that she had done nothing to cover the bruise on her neck. In fact, whatever she had done had actually accentuated it. It now stood out clearly on her bare open neck and torso, clearly a hickey.

She was lucky I was hungry.

"Ready?" She asked me.

I was. I grabbed my phone, slipped it into my pocket, and we headed out the door. I locked it behind me while she called the elevator. When it came, we got on, and for the next minute or so we just made small talk before the door opened on the ground floor. I figured that with wearing an outfit like that she was hoping to show off a bit in public, so I turned to the garage area where my motorbike stood. But before I could go more than two steps, a voice called out from the kitchen.

"Hey guys! Want to join us for lunch?"

I turned around, saw that Thuy was already heading in that direction, she gave a happy, girlish squeal and ran the last few steps into the kitchen. I followed her over. There around the kitchen table were three of my housemates; Trinh, Giang, a university student who has lived across the hall from me for the last six months, and another girl I had only seen a couple of times. The latter had just stood up and was getting aggressively hugged by Thuy.

"What are you doing here?!?" Thuy yelled happily, letting go of the girl.

"I live here. What are YOU doing here? I thought you had moved to France?" The girl replied.

"I just got back yesterday! Oh My God! What a small world! My boyfriend lives here too!"

She looked over to me, seeing my raised eyebrow, and continued, "Ex-boyfriend...or oh, whatever, he lives here." She finished, pointing at me.

"Ben, do you know Violet? Violet, this is Ben. We were dating before I went to France, and he was nice enough to let me stay here until I could find a place to stay."

I hadn't met Violet yet, but I had seen her around the house. The building was weird that way. We had communal areas like the kitchen, laundry room, patio, and the roof, but the rest of the rooms were pretty isolated. So unless you lived on the same floor, like Giang and I did, or you just happened to be using the kitchen or the laundry room at the same time as someone else, or at least walking by the kitchen while someone was eating, we hardly ran into each other, except in passing. I knew probably four or five of my housemates decently well from sharing dinners or whatever, but I think there were maybe three or four others I hadn't really spoken to aside from the short, neighborly 'hellos'. Violet had been one of those.

I walked over and shook her hand, trying to go for polite even though I was hungry.

"Violet and I grew up together and were school besties all the way through high school!" She told me, noticing me eyeball a large plate at the center of the table filled with the usual Vietnamese foods, she just rolled her eyes and returned to her friend, "How long have you lived here?"

"Oh, only about a month, since I moved to Hanoi from back home."

Thuy had noticed me looking at the food too, she interrupted the conversation, waving her hand at a couple empty spots at the table, as she did, and said, "Please, join us."

"Are you sure? We don't want to steal all your food, I know you didn't have any breakfast." Thuy replied with a tiny, sweet, smile.

"Please, we have plenty. I haven't gotten to cook for Ben for a while, and I know he loves my cooking." Trinh returned Thuy's smile.

Well, she was right about that, her food always was delicious.

"Well, then. Thank you!" Thuy said, seeing that I had already sat down and was reaching for one of the large spoons resting on the platter. She sat down next to me, picking up her conversation with Violet.

For the next few minutes, I grabbed food off the platter and ate while the girls chatted about their lives. Freshly wrapped spring rolls, Stir-fried greens covered in garlic, Wok-fried bits of beef sautéed with peanuts and peppers, little rice packets wrapped in flour pancakes, boiled chunks of chicken lathered in fish sauce and salt, and for the main course, one of my favorites, Bun Cha, a kind of soup filled with charred pieces of pork, smoked chunks of marinated pork, and a bunch of vegetables thrown into a soup and topped off with rice noodles.

I was in heaven. Thuy really was a fantastic cook.

"So what have you two been up to today?" Trinh eventually said, turning towards Thuy and me.

The other two girls both let out short snorts of laughter. Violet, instantly covering her mouth to hold food in as she tried not to laugh or choke. She managed to swallow, before she blushed, her face turning a light purple, and then quickly looked down at her plate, trying not to look anyone in the eye. Giang was a bit more open about her glee. After her initial snort, she had lifted a finger to her lips as if trying to hold them closed and not let out a wave of laughter, but barely managing it. Trinh looked at her disapprovingly, and Giang stopped laughing, but her eyes still sparkled while looking in between Thuy and I.

I blushed probably as deeply as Violet. Clearly our morning of wild, passionate love-making and hate-fucking, had not gone unnoticed by the rest of the house.

Thuy didn't seem fazed as she answered Trinh, "Oh, you know, just reconnecting and getting to know each other again. A year is a long time to be apart, we had a lot of catching up to do."

"I'll say." Giang threw in, giving me a look of pure glee, still trying not to laugh under Trinh's now glare.

Embarrassment aside, my heart skipped a beat at the look Giang gave me, she was a very pretty girl, after all, and it had been a whole twenty minutes since I got laid, practically an eternity. A man has needs, damnit!

I stuffed a spring roll into my mouth, not trusting myself to say anything.

"Wow. He certainly is hungry, isn't he." Violet said, now completely straight-faced, but this only made Giang choke on her food.

"Oh, he just really enjoys my food. Isn't that right, Ben?" Trinh asked me, finally looking away from Giang in disgust.

"Mmhhmmffff." I said around a mouth stuffed with spring roll, trying to swallow it.

"Its been too long since anyone has cooked for him, he is a growing boy and he needs to eat." Trinh added.

"Thank you for feeding him while I was away, Trinh." Thuy threw in, "I'm sure Ben, is very grateful, aren't you."

I managed to swallow my mouthful and said, "Yes, very. Thank you, Trinh. You are a fantastic cook."

And then I took another spring roll.

"Well, thank you, Ben. Maybe sometime I should show Thuy a few things, I'm sure she could learn a lot."

"I would like that." Thuy replied, with a glowing smile. "I might have to come over more often."

With that Thuy went back to her conversation with Violet, catching up with her old friend she had not, apparently, seen in years.

I thought back to our earlier conversation, where Thuy had said that Trinh had a thing for me. I guess it kind of makes sense now that I think about it, she has always gone out of her way to help me and be kind. The cooking was only part of it. On the few occasions where I wasn't able to make that month's rent, she had been very considerate and let me pay when I could. She had also sought me out a few times to invite me to picnics she had held with others in the house.

Then there was that one time she had come to my door after midnight asking for help. Apparently, Giang here, had gone out with a girl-friend from out of town, and the two had found themselves in a foreigner bar. Her friend had disappeared somewhere with a guy she had met there, leaving Giang alone with that guy's friend. She had felt uncomfortable and had called Trinh asking for advice. Great person that she is, Trinh had taken that to mean that Giang needed a rescue, and she chose me to be her White Stallion. She came to my door late at night and asked if I could help her and to come quick, I had agreed without knowing what we were doing, grabbed a jacket and followed her down stairs.

It wasn't until we were in the taxi that she had explained what was going on, and that she had brought me as backup in case the guy making Giang feel uncomfortable, didn't want to take 'no' for an answer. We rescued Giang without too much fuss. Basically, all I did was offer to buy the guy a beer, and while we were at the bar, Trinh and Giang had slipped out the back door. That was it, but the way Trinh went on about it, you might have thought I fought off half the bar to protect the girls' virtue. All the way back home in the taxi, she kept thanking me, holding my arm like I had won a fight, telling Giang she should thank me too. Giang thanked me whenever directed to, but stayed mostly quiet the whole ride home. I guessed she was embarrassed about the whole situation and angry at her friend for abandoning her.

For me, the adventure had just been kind of embarrassing too. I had never been used by a woman as a cock-blocking tool before and I kind of felt for the guy. Giang was beautiful, after all, and any guy would be lucky to have her. I mean sure, if Giang felt uncomfortable then its good that she got out of there safely. But the guy was just playing wing-man for his friend, and Giang's friend seemed to have been more than happy to disappear with her guy. Thinking about it now though, maybe Trinh had just wanted an excuse to spend time with me outside the house. I don't really know, I never have been good at understanding the games girls play.

My rumination was interrupted by Trinh looking over to me again and asking, "So, Ben, where did you get that ganja? It smelled really good? I didn't know you smoked."

123456...8