Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also knew this was my boundary and did not go further and waited for her to pull me off. She did not and I most certainly was never going to do it. We kept on and on. By the time it dawned on me she isn't pushing me away, I realized she was already on her back, and I was already half on top of her. Her hand still pulling my head into her breast. From my peripheral vision, I could see Dad wasn't on the bed. I pulled my head off and looked at his side of the bed to reconfirm; nope he was not there. She saw me pull off from her nipple and looked down at me. Seeing my predicament, she eyed towards the bathroom as if to signal he was in the bathroom.

OMG! Did he see me and Mom in our love cuddle while he walked past us into the bathroom - without killing me? I was groping her all over while she was naked. With my head buried in her chest, obviously, her head above mine could see around the room - if her eyes were open she would know of Dad's movements.

Holy shit. This was surreal.

Not wanting to break away, I looked at Mom and started my downward climb into her thighs. She held my hands from just under my shoulders and tugged on me slowly.

Did I just fuck it up? Did my pause and checking on Dad get Mom also out of the zone I had carried her into? I was to blame for it certainly. Kicking myself I still went back up to on her and kissed her once on the lips before getting off from top of her.

Day 12 of Lockdown

I kept myself on the bed and saw Mom get up and give me a show. She was beet red in her face and blushed with all the unadulterated attention I gave her. She rose on the foot of the bed and picked up the yellow dress and tried to straighten it to wear it again for the morning. After jostling with it a little, she gave up, on second thought, and with her dress in her hand walked to the bathroom. Dad was still in the bathroom, shower running.

I think Mom got a good one in the bathroom.

After the explicit show of affection between Mom and me that Dad witnessed on his way to the bathroom, he was already bat-shit horny. He did not know how to handle this newfound mother-son incestuous affection. He knew we hadn't had sex, he knew Mom is intelligent and understands the implications of her actions, Dad knew she wouldn't do anything to hurt him, more so he knew she would die before she would let anything or anyone hurt their son. They both doted on me.

But the events over the last few days have kept him on a horny edge. Just when Dad had these conflicting images in his mind Mom entered the bathroom. His cock was rock solid; she sat to pee and looked at him in the shower cubicle. He looked straight at her. In a matter of a split second, she knew the issue on hand.

She took a few moments to clean up, and slowly approached him in the shower. I had already driven her to horniness. Mom was already buzzed because I had gotten her to her own high. She kissed Dad passionately. He was already hard, and she slipped down her knees in front of him.

While shower ran and sprang from his body a lot of it fell onto her as well. She took his cock in her mouth lovingly and started going wild on it. She also knew how to work him and his cock.

Every few sucks, Mom would hold the end of his dick along with his balls to squeeze and take the edge off; even while he didn't cum but he was becoming sexually anxious. After about five minutes of this, she led him out of the shower, put the lid down on the toilet seat, and made him sit on it. Once he was sitting, she sat and sank on him. His cock embedded in her in no time. They did not have time to even go to the bed, and they wanted to settle this privately.

She started her grind, shoving into him steadily. He could not find an angle to pump upwards; his knee was bent more than that necessary leverage he required. It had to be all her. She knew it too and worked it very well. She kept the hip pump going while she held his head and looked him in his eyes and conveyed that she needs to do this.

When Dad came in her, it was like a fire hose. And he grunted "uuuungghh" as high as possible. Did he want to ensure I heard it? Did he want to make sure that I knew that she was his?

Mom continued her small jumps on him, and slowly her voice also raised "aaah" and "oooh." She hadn't cum yet. This was one of those days that he had cum before her, and she was worried that if he grew limp first then she would be left dry. Mom hastened. His hands behind her went down to her butt and provided the support she needed to speed the fuck.

Just then, he put his mouth on Mom's breast, her right breast, which was unlike him. He always went for the left. She brought her hand up behind his head into his hair. She then closed her eyes, and she neared her release, but she was not there yet.

She grunted.

With Dad stuck on her breast, her mind reflected my image doing it. In fact, she willed herself to think about me while Dad was sucking her right breast and playing with her nipple. As soon as my image came to her mind sucking her breast, her dam burst, and she came with a huge "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" and followed it up with "babbbbbyyyy." She kept grinding on Dad for quite a while longer.

When they settled, she was still on top of him, and he was on top of the toilet seat. Mom started laughing at what they had just done, and Dad joined her. She bent on his face and started kissing him. Mom's tongue in his mouth and Dad's head in her hands.

Dad lifted himself from off the seat and his hands below her bum held her along, still embedded in her but his dick losing its stiffness. By then, she had her thighs around him, and he carried her to the shelf next to the washbasin. His cock had popped out but his arms strong enough to carry her to the shelf. They knocked off some cosmetics from there. Mirror behind her back, he kissed her.

Then asked ... "Are you sure?" He knew that she knew about his observations, and she nodded.

He added ... "Be careful" and she nodded.

Dad said, "I love you"

She responded, "I love you too" and kissed him.

They both came out already showered and ready.

I had heard their lovemaking session from my position in the bed, and with the noises they made, louder than any I had heard earlier from them, it seemed they enjoyed their session.

I did not know how to respond to such moments. Before this trip, their sex had been limited to their room, and I never heard them through our concrete walls back home. This experience was new to me. I didn't feel jealousy with Dad making love to Mom, I was enjoying my privileges. I started to even worry if those were going to last after we return back home, or was this our new lifestyle. I was convinced my exploits were only time-bound to Vegas.

When Mom and Dad joined me, I had the coffee kettle next to me and handed them both coffee on the bed. I moved to the sofa and saw TV trying to avoid conversation about their sexcapade in the bathroom. Mom had the coffee and skipped her yoga routine for the day.

She was wearing a slip and yoga pants. Her slip was the kind girls usually wear below dresses at times. A white slip, which gave away everything in its opaqueness, in shape, size, color, and yet held back the necessary cover. The fabric was silky. It hung loosely from below her breasts and maintained a good fit on the breasts.

During breakfast, Dad had a hand inside her slip and held her waist on her bare skin. The breakfast was funny because Mom cracked up on Dad's jokes about her being lightweight. Some covert message I think about their session in the bathroom earlier in the day.

Around noon, Mom was sitting on the bed reading her book and Dad next to her, also reading some papers. Having skipped her yoga routine, she shucked her yoga pants and replaced them with white boy-short panties. She decided it was fine to sit in just with a slip and panties, she felt lazier. I was doing my clothes, washed them, and hung them for drying. Dad received some call and he got up and went towards the sofa to finish his call, so as not to disturb Mom's reading. Post that he opened his laptop and took another call. Evidently, the plan for next week needed to be settled with his colleagues.

Dad was working his laptop typing an email, and talking over the phone when I joined Mom on the bed. Like earlier yesterday I reached next to her, with my shoulder sideways on the headboard. I was facing towards Mom while she read the book that was rested on her folded thighs and feet facing down on the bed. Mom's thighs supported the book held in her right hand.

When I came and lay next to her facing her, she shifted the book to her left hand, Mom used her right to turn a page. After turning each page, her right arm would come down on the bed to rest; one such move I held it mid-way in both my hands. My left hand below her elbow and my right hand holding her forearm, she looked at me quizzingly.

I brought my head down and kissed her forearm and then moved upwards. I planted a kiss for every inch. She got bored with me and turned her head into the book. I kept on the kissing reaching up on her arm. When my kisses reached high on her arm, I raised my hand to her shoulder and pulled her strap downwards on her arm. It fell instantly, but the slip on her breast held on despite some drop. I peeled the silky fabric away from her right breast, and without much ado took the breast in my mouth and started sucking. I had done this earlier, with Dad in the room. No new boundary was being crossed, and she had no reason to shoo me away.

I spent an eternity on her breast as if this were her most erogenous zone. To a level, it must have been. Because after a while, it did get her worked up. She was moaning and writhing. Her right hand came on top of my head rubbing lightly, her hand weaved into my hair. Her mind was no longer in the book though she kept her nose in there. The book in her hand still raised as if she was reading.

Then her eyes closed.

She was wondering how did this all happen. She thought, Why is it that when I do something to her, it becomes insanely unbearably horny for her? How was I so patient with her? Where did I learn this? Why was she feeling like this? Why was it that when I was sucking her breasts, her pussy was responding? Why was her clitoris feeling the vibration?

In between her moans, she opened her eyes and saw that my hand was on her pussy, two fingers inside. Her slip was bundled around her tummy. She couldn't remember letting me take off the second strap of the slip from her other shoulder. That couldn't have happened with the book in her hand. Where was the book she thought, when did it fall off from her hand? When did I take my hand down from her breast, and when did it touch her pussy? When did my fingers enter her? Why did it feel so good? She closed her eyes again.

When I had inserted my finger inside her, she moaned. When I shoved in two fingers and moved them in and out, she moaned louder. When I flicked her clitoris with both my fingers, she moaned even louder. I was not going to let her cum. I was keeping on edge. Where are my panties? she asked herself in disbelief.

She opened her eyes again and saw her husband of twenty-three years looking at them; she blasted with a loud moan and came in quarts.

"aaaaaaagh, uuuuujngh, please ...babbbbbbbyyyyyy, oooooohhhh."

I did not let go of her breast al that while. I did not ease the pressure off of her pussy either. I was going for the jugular. She had let me lift her second arm and take the strap off from her other shoulder. She had moved the book in the other hand for it. She had allowed letting me put my hand in her panties. She had let me take her panties off, in fact, helped by lifting her ass. She had gone with me to the journey of ecstasy.

I was in another world, having made my Mom cum on my hand. It was an experience beyond comparison. I wanted to go to the next level of this surreal video game called Mom.

She was quivering in front of me, her orgasm had barely subsided. To keep her going and enhance her pleasure, I bent down on her belly and kissed it. I kept going down on her hip and kissed it. I bent down on her thigh and kissed it. She was limp or numb, or probably both. I lifted one leg of hers by the knee and turned myself to come in between her legs. The limp leg fell back on the bed. She was still panting.

I dove in and did not waste my time with the pleasantries before entering the main draw. I licked her pussylips to taste her, slowly. First one, then the other. Then I moved my tongue inside her. She starts convulsing into another orgasm as soon as she realized it was my head between her thighs and my lips on her pussy. The orgasm built for a very brief while before she started trembling again, and another stream of liquid gold started flowing from her. Her fingers clutched my hair fiercely and pulled me in as if she wanted to drag me back in from where I had come. Each of my hands went up to hold one ass cheek under her to give upward support for me to angle my way into her. From this point on, I never let her go limp. That wouldn't be fun. What was fun was to see her reach heights of frenzy with my tongue doing the business of getting her there.

I slowed my attack once she had orgasmed, and then I picked up speed every time she was climbing down from one. I alternated between her pussylips, her vulva, her clitoris, and her perineum, sometimes going for more than one of them at once, at another time adding my fingers with my tongue to add to her pleasure.

There came a time that Mom, instead of pulling on my hair pushed me. She was asking for mercy. Much that I wished her to not have it, I loved my mom to death, and this was the time to show it. I slipped my hands out from under her; she never took the hands out of my hair. I moved on top of her and reached her mouth eventually leaving trails of cum on her tummy, breasts, neck, chin, and lips. Then I entered her mouth with aggression. I kissed her, and she started sucking my lips, and my tongue. I had taken her on a heavenly ride, and it was time for her to show appreciation. She kissed me like she loved me. She did.

She whispered to me slowly, "I love you Calvin."

I responded cheekily "not as much as I do." And we both chuckled.

The getting up and facing reality was awkward with Dad six yards away. I managed to avert my eyes and walked to the bathroom. My jack off session lasted barely minutes. My grunts were as muted as was possible. I delayed coming out of the bathroom to muster the courage to face Dad, and also Mom.

Mom somehow managed to save the day by starting to serve lunch. She and Dad started to have lunch without me, and they were talking softly. I came out of the bathroom to see they were more than halfway through the lunch. They stopped their conversation, and Mom called me to join them. I asked her to finish off, and then I will have later. Mom had replaced the slip straps on her shoulders, and her pussy was back in the white panties I had helped discard earlier.

After a late lunch, we all sat for a Poker game. Later in the afternoon, I went for a stairs exercise, and Mom and Dad were on the bed talking, and Mom reading again.

By evening we shifted to the movie venue - our sofa. The movie choice for this evening was Dad's, and he decided upon a political espionage drama. I was on the carpet and in between them both. My hand involuntarily got to touch Mom's foot, which was hanging next to me. Her left foot hung next to my right hand. I stopped its dangling by holding it in my hand, and I started rubbing it. Slow tender massage of her foot. No attempt to raise my hand further. The movie was gripping and eventually drew us all in, and it ended with a flourish.

Mom and Dad lay together on the bed that night before I reached next to them. I couldn't see any straps of the slip on mom's shoulder; she was tucked under the cover but her shoulders were bare. They were talking about something from back home. Dad was on his back, and Mom had turned towards him, facing his side. When I had come out from the bathroom, they continued with their discussion, gave me no attention.

Kicking myself on having missed Mom's slip removal, I moved inside the cover, and Dad pulled the switch off for lights out. I lay straight on my back. While talking, Mom had already taken control of his dick in her hands. She was working it, in slow pulls, and once the light went out it was his turn for the jollies. My afternoon show with Mom might have helped. Despite their morning bathroom romp, he was hard as hell but would take some time to cum. Mom knew it. She went down on him under the cover. The covers rustled aggressively when Mom gave him head. Her head bounced, and I could see the distinctive piston movement of the cover giving away the action below. Dad did not look in my direction, and I tried to look at the bland paint of the ceiling as if done by Michael Angelo.

We were long past the, "please look the other way, son" requests when they fooled around. I wondered, could I do it? Could I ask Dad, could you please look the other way while I suck Mom? Won't that be something!

For a good twenty minutes, her sucking drew him to the next level of happiness, and when he came with a grunt "uuuungh" he shot his load in her mouth. On her part, Mom ensured no drops of cum went out of her mouth. Her licking thereafter lasted another few minutes.

Once he was cleaned up Mom moved up to his side, and as a customary payback, he started fingering her. His fingering her was an aggressive affair as against the amorous slow torture she had received on my fingers and tongue this afternoon. But she enjoyed it like crazy.

Dad had turned to her side, and his hand was embedded into her pussy and gave it a rapid firing. She had both her hands holding his one, which was giving her pleasure.

His hands continued the pump, and she wailed..."pleeeeeaaaasseee babbbbbyyyy, aaaaangh"

She went to town with the noises, and the cries grew louder with every gone minute. Adamantly, I never turned on her side or the other side. I could not bear to look their way or the other. Confused, I just stared right ahead towards the ceiling. Her each noise of "aaaangh" and each grunt of "mmmm" told me of Dad's intention. He made her orgasm in under ten minutes. His hand wet with her juices came to his mouth, and he sucked at it. She lay limp for a long while and was panting when Dad finished with her.

After a long while, when things got settled and the heat of the moment passed, Mom shifted towards my side. Dad still awake and rested on his back, face upwards. Mom was beat. She had had an action-packed day with morning, afternoon, and night encounters. She was buzzed but was tired. Her body in my arms was limp.

We moved into our love cuddle with her arms around me, one of mine behind her. My lips on her chest above her right breast, our thighs interlocked. When her breasts came forwards into my chest, and her nipples were soft though warm; I knew we had reached our position. Before I could lay two kisses on her chest, she went limp into sleep. She was exhausted, and I simply wanted her to rest.

Day 13 of Lockdown

When I woke up the next morning, there was no movement on Mom. Dad had already gone into the bathroom. She didn't seem to be ready to wake up soon. I wanted to give her space. I moved up the headboard and let her rest on the pillow. I was on my side, and she lay on her back in the middle her hands spread a little. I just used my hand and my fingers in her hair to soothe her into a deeper sleep. She lay in naked like an angel, the cover giving away every inch of her curves. I was tidying her hair slowly, and her unblemished skin told a story of god's creation with love and no-haste. At that moment, I could only thank god for having her as my mother.