Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad exited the bathroom a while later and saw us. I had my phone in one hand and my other hand caressing Mom's head, clearing one hair at a time away from her forehead, while she blissfully slept. Dad went to make coffee. I wanted to stay away from any awkward conversation and moved to the bathroom to clean up, and brush. I thought I'd rather do my stairs exercise in the morning. But on my return, Dad was sitting on his side of the bed and passed me a cup of coffee. He handed me the coffee, and I sat on my side of the bed.

Mom still lay in the middle, naked and sleeping. Both of us trying to feign normalcy in a surreal situation. We discussed the post lockdown action plan for Monday and rescheduling our tickets to fly back. He told me that he doubts the flights were opening up soon, but if they won't he had made some arrangements as a backup.

My right hand returned to Mom's hair and a soft caress; coffee in my left. Dad drank his coffee from his right hand and brought his left hand under the cover and straight to her breast. He was not mauling it but just a slow light rub.

Mom woke up to this wonderful sensation of one hand caressing her hair and another caressing her breast. She felt dreamy. How did she reach this place? Why now? Why this late? She kept her eyes closed long after she was up and soaked in the unadulterated love she was receiving.

She slowly turned on her front, face down. My hand and Dad's fell off from our positions on her. She took a while lying on her front. When she got up, a very few luxuriously slow moves later she started picking herself up from her head and her shoulders, and she slowly pulled herself back on her knees. She got back slowly to her knees bent under her, heels on her feet touching her bums. Her back straight and breasts in full plain view. Her rise backward had ended her sitting somewhere between Dad and me around near our knees. The cover fell from her back behind her as she sat facing Dad and me, with her breasts bare and pink from her pressure on them when she lay on them. Her thighs tight in front of her.

She got a "Good morning darling" from Dad. She wished back "good morning" she held his hand that Dad had extended. With her still looking at Dad, I said "good morning mom", She turned to me, and she wished me "good morning."

Next, she stretched her arms out. Her breasts climbed a couple of inches upward and then came back down along with her arms. She was in the middle of deciding what to do next when Dad offered, "Coffee."

Without any options on the top of her mind, She said, "yes."

Mom did not bother to cover herself, get up, or even look down her chest to see the bare breasts or bare pussy. She was in a state of bliss after an idyllic restful night, which had taken the fatigue off of her. She was feeling energy run through her this morning.

The fact that she was without a blouse, like this, before us now did not make her or Dad uncomfortable. Her pussy, on the other hand, was out of plain sight with her thighs shut and folded legs. All of us sat there for a long while trying to extend the conversation for as long as possible in this erotic setting and comfortable with each other as we've never been before.

Dad told us about his back-up plan, should the restrictions on flights continue beyond Monday then he has arranged for a small private jet to fly us home. We were trying to discuss pros-and-cons of this, and Mom caught me drilling holes into her breasts with laser beams from my eyes. It took me a long while to ease into this new scenery.

My cock was at attention under the covers and in my boxers. Eventually, Dad got up to check out the news. All this discussion regarding itineraries had him curious for a lockdown update.

Mom realized I was sitting in front of her enamored and the experience of her sitting naked in front of me, with Dad on the same bed - in broad daylight - was overwhelming for me. Mom moved her leg nearest to me even closer and giving me a peek of her bare pussy with just a small triangle of neat hair on her mound and no panties. She kept moving her leg and climbed on top of me and brought her legs on both my sides, across my thighs, and hooked her arms behind my neck. Apparently, Mom had not noticed my hard-on until then.

She kissed me on my lips and then again and then again and then again. By our fifth kiss, I had ensured my tongue was in her mouth. She was a happy recipient of this treat and sucked it along. We were panting in no time, and our tongues played with each others. If her shared nudity was overwhelming for me, so was it exciting for her. I brought my hands on her back covering the small acreage, and when my hands dived on her back into her ass-cheeks, I pulled her towards me. By then, her pussy lips were plastered on my balls. Her hips started the grind. Her lips never left mine. No way was she not aware of the large lump of meat poking her pussy. Her pussy paid no heed to the cover and my boxer between her humps. I let her take charge of the progress before deciding my action plan. The humping grew gradually, and so did the noise from both of us. I was sucking on her neck and gave her a Hickie.

She came out of it, and instead of deciding to go ahead, she pulled back. She tilted her head and pulled her left leg from the middle of the bed on to the floor. As if snapping out, she swung off from me, and the bed. Her rapid breathing betrayed her desire; she stood looking at me, my arm reaching out as if calling her to join me back on the bed. She abruptly turned and moved into the bathroom.

Mom used some time in the bathroom to think through. Mom could not put a finger to it but she was very bothered with what was happening. It seemed her dry humping her son had pushed her to snap. In her mind, Mom was going to take him in her pussy within minutes; had she not run away the way she did from the scene. She had remained composed largely; horny as hell in the last few days, but composed in general. What triggered this snap?

Mom comprehended, what happened a while back, was not just one incident but was part of her slide. The fact that her nakedness was a new normal now; the fact that she was comfortable sitting between her husband and her son completely naked even while they talked the mundane stuff about flight and home and whatnot. The surreal string of events in the past few days had changed her. She felt liberated, she felt horny, she felt confident, she felt sexual, more importantly, she felt sexually charged. It was as if she had some kind of sexual energy releasing from within her.

It was she that was humping him this morning, not him. It was her pussy lips grinding on his cock and not the other way round.

Mom knew she was in dangerous territory, but instead of getting repulsed she felt attracted to it; instead of getting wary of the results, she seemed to want it. She got scared.

There was no way for me to know why Mom snapped. Much that I'd have loved to be understanding, I had a hard cock to deal with. I could not just stand and walk around with it.

I stayed in bed listening to music and fiddling my phone when she returned from the bathroom belatedly in her panties and a loose dad's T-Shirt, that reached her buttocks, and with her, every step the panties peeked out from below the hem of the T-shirt.

Mom's yoga routine lasted longer than usual that morning, or so it seemed; she was sweating by the end of it. Dad hadn't moved away from the sofa, and his iPad held his attention. When Mom had finished, she asked Dad to make breakfast instead of her. We decided on boiled eggs, toast, and some sausages.

She joined me on the bed, trying to catch her breath back after a hard yoga routine, compensating for missing one the previous morning. Her sweat was visible on various spots of the T-shirt she had on. We chatted about stuff, and then inadvertently, I showed her an app I had recently seen - TikTok, on my phone and how people were using it to kill time, especially during the lockdown.

Once Dad was ready with breakfast, we joined him on the table. Mom took her usual morning breakfast lap, Dad's. They kissed once before sitting. Dad seemed happy to have her in panties when she sat with him.

Less than a minute later, Dad complained, "you should've changed Catherine. You are sweating." He obviously meant her t-shirt.

Instead of replying, she lifted her arms, pulled the t-shirt from off her neck, and threw it on the ground after dabbing hereof a couple of places on her and said "here."

Both of them smiled at each other.

My breakfast taste just improved manifold with the view. Dad's hand rose from behind her to take hold of her breast from below and he kept his hand there through the breakfast.

On the breakfast table, Mom and I had decided to do a lip-sync video on TikTok and convinced Dad to join in. With his hand holding his bribe it was difficult for him to say no. I hadn't noticed when he did nod, Mom's hand was below the table. On her part, Mom wanted to dress up for the Lip Sync video. After some debate over a prolonged breakfast, we chose a classic audio from the soundtrack of 'Grease'. Dad's hand never left Mom's breast the entire time. I assured Mom it was going to take some practice.

By the time Mom finished the dishes, I had set up the audio connection to the stereo in our apartment -detaching them from the Xbox - and Dad helped me move the furniture a little. We decided to use the center of the apartment to do the gig. We took our main table and pushed it along the wall, and set up my laptop on it to open the original video to learn from.

Mom was still topless and remained a major distraction for me during our rehearsals. A hand here and a hand there always found itself on her breasts. Laughingly she brushed off both Dad and me every time we felt her up during the practice. Without a doubt, the major takeaway from this lockdown union amongst us was a new liberated, sexually confident Mom who was happier than ever. She was in the company of two of her most loved people in the whole wide world. What changed the game, even more, were zero reflections of any insecurity from Dad. He loved me a lot, and I doubt these new semantics have changed that.

By the time we had finished our final choice of a small routine, we had perfected the thirty seconds skit. Mom wanted to ensure we all are properly ready and dressed up for the video clip. We were all very tired and decided on a slip in our resolution that day. A heat-and-eat lunch, on the bed. I was to prepare this while Dad and Mom went in for the shower and to get ready.

Mom came out of the bath with a towel around her and she had decided to use the black magic-dress that stretched when she moved. She had on her the bra and panties under the towel. She had worn this dress two weeks back at the hotel when they'd gone to the restaurant. The dress had provided enough peeks with her every stretch of hand or a leg but never giving away goodies. The bra and panties were extremely small and had no seams whatsoever. They seemed custom made for this black dress, which Mom had laid out on the bed.

Mom seemed pepped to do this. After her shower, she came out to do up her hair in some vintage style for the video. It took her forever to complete that. No one was complaining because somewhere during the dress-up she had tossed her towel aside and moved about in her bra and panties. The heat-and-eat lunch needed another round of heating when we reached the bed to eat. The audio-video paraphernalia occupied our lunch table.

She had her hair made up, sat for lunch in her bra and panties. Lunch itself was hasty because of the anticipation we had ended up creating for ourselves; mostly due to the change in activity from our poker, Xbox, and movie routine.

Post our meal, when Mom slipped into the dress both Dad and I couldn't help but compliment her countless times how great she looked in the dress, and her hair especially. That opinion changed when she started moving about, and we were back to her dress being the center of all attraction.

Dad put on a suit mimicking Travolta, we practiced our gig in a final dress rehearsal and mastered it in a couple of tries. We started shooting, it did us at least five tries to get the final version right. We completed the half-minute long performance and captured it properly in the camera. Tiktok was uploaded instantly, and we kept one routine in our photo gallery for posterity. We ended the afternoon laughing and happy with the day well spent.

All of us lay back on the bed fully dressed, on our sides of the bed but on the edge, with legs hanging down. We chilled out and relaxed for some time. Mom got up first and shucked her dress before laying back with us again. Dad had taken the suit jacket off after the performance. We just lay there for some time relaxing and chatting. An hour later, Mom lay in Dad's arms while I resettled our table back for dinner in the middle of the apartment where it belonged.

I prepared dinner of mashed potatoes and Mexican rice with some curry. Dad and Mom relaxed their evening on the bed, necking, kissing, and talking. Mom remained in her bra and panties when she sat on my lap for dinner. The protocol we had adopted for lunch and dinner continued as usual. The dinner itself though was uneventful; I saw her bra and panties really dug into Mom's skin when she sat close to me on my lap. I noted and waited for bringing it up with her later after dinner.

We moved to the sofa for a late movie - without any surprise, we chose to watch Grease that evening. Dad went to change into something comfortable and to take the suit trousers off and his shirt. I took off my jeans and retained my shirt and boxers. I started the movie and sat on the carpet in the middle, and Dad was already in his corner. Mom joined in after few minutes into the movie, busy trying to get the makeup off or something. She had shut off all lights except one next to the bed, to watch a movie she liked very much.

When she came to the sofa, I said, "Hey Mom, isn't this thing extra tight for you. I saw earlier the thing dug into your skin when you were sitting with me for dinner."

She knew it was very tight, and the reason was the dress demanded it. Now with no dress, she had little reason to carry on with such tight underwear. With the movie already on the TV, she decided to pull the bra from over her head and then for good measure got out of the panties as well. She climbed the sofa in her corner. No pretenses were necessary. She sat in her corner.

The movie rolled along, and when we crossed the reference point of the movie which we had enacted, Mom bent forward towards my ear and said, "Thank you. I had a wonderful time today", her hand on my head as a natural conjoint action to her mouth near my ear.

I naturally lifted my head sideways and looked up to her and said, "you are welcome, Mom. I liked it as well."

With me facing her, she bent a little further to kiss me on the lips and then one slightly longer than the first, before going back to her position. Her hand remained on my head.

More than half an hour later, I was bored of the movie, and with my shuffling about and moving; it became clear that I was not going to be able to sit through this whole two hours without a sedative. I looked up to Dad and wondered why he was smiling at the screen; then I turned to Mom to see and found her enjoying it as well. Every few minutes I was rearranging myself.

Just then, Mom did something, which shall stay with me till death. Mom brought her hand on my head and held it in her left hand; she pulled me towards her while twisting my head firmly. I knew enough to just follow her lead and didn't resist any. She kept the pull on my head and twisting until it was guided between her thighs and going to her quim. Once given the directions, I moved forward into heaven, paying no heed to Dad sitting on my right less than a yard away.

Having received mute instructions, I didn't dive into her pussy straight away. I repositioned to shift properly and in the middle of her legs, and this change made her legs open up further. My sofa-facing position made me put my legs under the sofa, and I inched forward.

Once I was between her legs, I pulled her each thigh and lifted them on my shoulders one by one. My face was inches away from her pussy. I lifted my hands, and they went behind her butt, and holding them from the back I started pulling her for a proper angle. She slid down along with my hands, and I made touch down. My lips on hers.

My hands did not leave her behind and remained there for the next hour. I used them plenty to pull her into my lips. My mouth worked on her lips, starting with kisses first and then going further into her pussy. I tried to push both my lips inside her pussy and failed. I decided on a time-tested art of licking instead. I started licking the insides of her pussy and slowly drove my tongue into her. I wanted her juices for my dessert as if I was hungry. I kept my licking going. I eased up with a realization that there was a lot of the movie left.

I went back out and let her edge come off. I restarted from her thighs and stayed there for the longest time. The anticipation in her made her sensitive. Her second hand joined her left, in my hair. Her rubbing of my hair changed to pulling. Her hands were towing my head in, compelling me to go ahead further. I complied. My kisses and licks went past her pussylips, and she exploded. She tried to keep it quiet but failed miserably. Her orgasm left her grunting "mmmmmmaaaahhhh." She bit her lips to maintain some sanity to the situation and sit straight for as long as humanly possible.

Just then, I unleashed my second attack with my tongue and went in. No licks. Just thrusts as if my tongue was fucking her. I telepathically delivered to her mind the sublime message of my tongue fucking her in her pussy. She started whimpering and shaking, and her orgasm was now ongoing. I was not letting up. I did slow down momentarily before restarting the tongue shoves in her pussy twisting it, and the curl changed the sensation in her, and she just went on from one to another orgasm. When I had a few orgasms taken from her, I showed mercy and started licking the flowing juices.

It took me quite a while to clear up the liquid she was producing and what had leaked into her bottom but when I completed licking inside and outside her pussylips and even her perineum, I went on another mission. I took my licks upwards towards her clitoris. By then, she was limp but recovering.

When I touched her sensitive nub, she virtually shouted; her hands flapping and flailing as if she had been thrown off a cliff, and she needed to get hold of something in the air to hold on to.

"aaaaaaaggghhhhhh" mom screamed.

I started flicking her clitoris earnestly and kept my tongue heavily stroking it

Her flapping hand involuntarily touched Dad's, and he turned his palm upwards to hold her hand softly. Reentering the real world it dawned on her that there was a third person in the room, on the sofa, and it was her husband; she looked towards Dad, realizing the gravity of it all, in an ever so lustful soft half-closed eyes she looked at him and started cumming again with a loud shout. "OOOOOOHHHHH...Barrrrrrrrrrrrry...Calvvvvvvvvvvvvin"

I went to business on her clitoris and kept producing moans and grunts and shouts and screams from her. I didn't see the movie for the second hour of it and surely didn't let Mom and Dad see it either. Mom had given me a candy to suck on, whether they sit finished their movie or not, I had made good of my part of the deal - sitting through it without complaining. Before the movie credits rolled, Mom had already begged me to stop by pushing my head out of her pussy. I didn't back out, and she kept shoving me off. When I eventually did let her off, the room was silent except for her moaning and whimpering.