Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's panties still in her hand she reclaimed her seat with knees on both my sides, and her pussy enveloped my hard dick into her. Her climb down on my cock was smooth and heavenly. She was leaking way too much to provide friction. I sank in comfortably.

By the time Dad came back to his chair, Mom was sitting facing forward in my direction and atop my cock with churning her pussy on my in cowgirl motion, but slowly. The flair of her dress behind her covered any sign of my jeans on my thighs and also of her missing panties, but one would look at her front it would give a different view altogether. To hide that view, her face went back to business on mine, and we exchanged another hundred kisses from lips to the forehead to neck and back up inside each other's mouths. Her pussy and her hips continued their grind on my cock in a slow steady motion. She was doing a faint ass roll, which she was capable of without moving her top half.

After a long while, I started the grind from below and had her squirming. Her panties hadn't left her hand. She remembered that and threw it in the general direction of Dad. The fuck was no longer inconspicuous, if we thought it was to Dad, we were in a fool's paradise. Mom was humping me, and I was grinding. My hands went up to her breasts and started the squeeze from inside the lapels of the dress but outside her bra. I rolled her nipples from above her bra. She started cumming on me. She let loose a loud moan but not loud enough to alert our air hostess. I kissed her to muffle her moan.

I willed myself to hold back. I didn't want it to end. I let her settle down.

We cuddled for a long time. Mom continued to sit on my lap with her knees outside my legs and feet bent lower. I stayed in her for some time, and she got into action again. She came forward - with a press of a couple of buttons in my hand-rest the chair started reclining. I had the chair go back until it was way back but not completely straight as a bed - she half-laughed and fell on top of me and her breasts resting on my chest, her face into mine and our lips locked. Her arms raised and elbows on my shoulders hands going up on top of my head, which was by then resting on the chair's backrest. My hands went up behind her and on her buttocks from above her dress. We kept kissing and sucking tongue, and one of my hands came back on her back to her shoulder to keep her pressure on me. She started rolling her hips again.

She shifted her neck right to face Dad and asked him, "Barry, would you be kind enough to please pull a blanket on me. I'd like to rest."

Dad had his mouth open in disbelief, and he stood to bring a blanket on her back. When he opened the blanket on her back from the bottom of my knees to high on her back way up her shoulders, it completely covered her and any proof of our incestuous union at our naked groins.

He went and sat back on his seat. My dick felt the heat emanating from her pussy. Her juices were leaking on my dick. Mom knew I was rock-hard could pop any second if she took it too hard on me. She was happy working it up for me, slowly and kept teasing me. She ground her hips into my dick ever so slowly, and the faint thrusts of her hips repeated every few seconds. Her mouth was on mine trying to suck the life from my mouth. We kissed like it was a lazy Sunday afternoon at home. Leisurely and softly and time on our hand. With her pussy rotating on my dick it would be impossible for me to explode soon. My dick was going up into her, reaching new depths.

In minutes that passed, Mom was working her hip, and I lowered myself, leaving her mouth for a little while; I didn't want to cum yet. My cock came back out almost to an inch in her, and with Mom's next downward rotation of her hip she took my cock in completely. It became a new composition for us, and we repeated that over and over again. She was not going to stop. She maintained the same motion, and every time would go in about three fourth lengths in her. She kept the rotation going on, and the depth of my penetration kept changing with her hip rotation. I raised a couple of inches upwards and reached her lips, and we kissed while we made love. In full frontal embrace.

I didn't want to cum neither did Mom. We kept going for a long session, and there came a time that it became impossible for me to hold back. I looked at her in her eyes and conveyed my wish. Her eyes were loaded with lust and desire. She couldn't have waited any longer herself. She humped me hard. I started releasing cum in her; her head fell back on my chest and looked in Dad's direction, and she started cumming like a nobody's business. She was convulsing and cumming while looking in Dad's eyes. She didn't shout moans but her spasms told me of her orgasm's intensity.

We lay like that for a long while. Long after my dick had gone soft, and Mom went limp whimpering on me. Her head resting on my chest, eyes closed. Her legs had gone soft on the knees and she stretched her legs down and on the footrest of my recliner seat. She stretched to lay on me prone full length under the blanket. My hands were on her back above the blanket ensuring we didn't lose the blanket. She slept for about half an hour on me like that. Long after the air hostess came and asked on her own if we needed anything. We hadn't been calling her for anything anyways. Seeing Mom sleep on me she simply stepped back to the pantry.

With an hour and a half of the flight left, Mom got up and zipped herself fully from the front. She went to the bathroom. She cleaned up and went back to the bedroom and called Dad. Moments later the small door shut behind them.

Mom lowered herself on the edge of the bed. She sat and got Dad to stand in front of her and unbuckled him. She pulled his shirt out of the trousers and pulled his boxers down. His dick popped out immediately, only half-hard now. She started to kiss it and lick its bottom as if in a hurry or as if she was hungry.

Once Mom had him grunting, and rock hard, she backed off. He thought he'd lay another load in her mouth. Instead, she pulled him to the bed and made him lie down on his back. When Dad was on his back she pushed him all the way back and until his head to the pillow. She unzipped her dress again completely. she didn't stop there and got the dress off from her shoulders as well. Then she removed her bra. Having given him the panties while fucking me, she was not wearing any now.

Mom changed her position to ride him. She climbed on top of his legs with one leg on either side. Completely naked, thirty-five thousand above sea level. He raised his hands to bring her down on his face, and they kissed passionately. His dick rested on her mound, and she started her hip rotation. He grunted in her mouth. Knowing he won't last long she needed to work on him to slow him down. She kept him out but raised her mound to roll her pussy on his cock. Her breasts dangling out in the open in front of him went hypnotizing him. His hands came up to maul her breasts and squeeze them like lemons. His fingers working the nipples and tweaked them. Her own passion going up.

After an agonizing delay, while his edge had come off, her horniness was up many notches. She dropped her hips into his cock and brought him in her. With just a direction of an inch into her, he found the rest of the way to bottom into her.

Within minutes of rapid bucking both of them were close to cumming, and both were panting and grunting. Mom rocked her hips faster, and it took no more than a couple of more minutes for both of them to start cumming together. Mom closed her eyes, and she cocked her head towards her husband. She climaxed with a loud shudder. Dad kept his grunts going. And in moments that passed, they both laid in each other arms. The pose was the same as half an hour back outside with her son but now she had her husband in her arms. How crazy was this, she thought.

All three of us had entered the mile-high club on the same day, on the same flight, and with each other. Nothing could be better.

Dad came out first, and Mom joined them well after the captain's announcement that we were descending towards Newark airport and should touch down in fifteen minutes. Mom came back barefoot and sat across me in the same seat we had taken off in. I offered her the drink I had in my hand. She needed the dehydration liquids. She drank up and smiled at me, sitting across from me.