Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just looking at Mom was an aphrodisiac. My cock, which was still inside her, pulsed and sent a signal to her head, through her pussy. Her eyes opened full in disbelief and looked into mine. I backed out; she didn't whimper for a second because she knew we weren't done yet. I held her and tilted her to rest her back on the hand-rest of the sofa. I pulled a cushion and held it behind her. When she lay back on the sofa, I pulled her right leg up towards the back-rest bent on the knee and held her left calf down from the edge. That ensured the legs were parted enough for me to move up.

I stood up and changed my direction facing her and climbed the sofa with my knees in the middle of her thighs. Only then I pulled her left leg up and held it behind me. On her own, she raised her right leg and brought it high on the sofa backrest. I was elevated enough to her pussy level and started my descent into the heavenly hole. Her pussylips were sensitive, and she started quivering even before I had gone all the way in. Having fucked her silly twice, I wanted to make love to her now.

I picked the slowest possible descent possible and went in agonizingly slow. She brought her hands behind my back and pulled on me. We both wanted to make love and were in no rush, we had all the time in the world; we didn't have to go anywhere. Her legs rose up behind me further, giving her pussy some more height; giving her more inches to lock her legs behind me by the time I went all the way in her. When I was down into her completely, I didn't come back out. I stayed there and pulled my face up and looked into her eyes to start talking.

My eyes told her... "Mom I love you."

Mom's replied, "dear god not as much as I love you." I knew how much she meant it.

We both smiled at each other, and I started the pump ever so slowly. Not pulling out. I kept my cock inside her completely and used the sofa cushion bounce to slowly shove into Mom, and let bounce off the cushion bring us back up. I did that a hundred times slowly and never let go of her eye contact.

The Cushion on her back helped her leap up a little, I downed my lips on hers after a long wait and her lips were quivering and I sucked her tongue and pulled her into an embrace snaking my arms behind her back. Automatically, my shove became harder, and I wanted it to slow but the motor in my groin took over, and I started to hasten. Our kiss didn't last, but my lips remained on hers. The impact of the action in our pelvis had her shaking below me.

Willing myself off Mom's lips, I rose from my chest up and slowed my shoves. That drove her wild. She wanted the hard shoves, and I held myself back. I pulled the cock almost all the way out, and she opened her mouth a little. She thought I was going to change some position, but she wanted the shoves even more now. I brought my hips back in and filled her again. Her mouth closed in a moan.

"hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she purred a throaty grunt.

I started the pulling out and pushing back in slowly into her pussy, and in minutes that passed which seemed like an eternity, we were in our own world. Earlier Mom had left it on me to pull out and push back, but now her hips had another idea, and on their own, they matched each of my dips and pull with her own raise and drop. The cushion enabling immeasurably.

When we found a great rhythm, it was only a matter of time that we would climax. Her face came up as I bent a little again, and when she kissed me aggressively I knew she was close to cumming. With her kiss, she had conveyed to me silently that she needed the release badly. I picked up the pull and push and went down to business like a brand new day.

She started raising her moan decibels and rose to hug me. She was clinging to me from both with her legs and arms behind me; only her ass on the cushion. As soon as her head came onto my shoulder with a tight pull into my body she saw Dad looking towards us from behind me.

She just burst like the loudest ever I had ever heard her in my life.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH"

I was waiting for her release to be a more controlled one given that it was her fourth orgasm of the day. Boy, would I be surprised. Had I not been inside her dick deep, I would have thought it was her being knifed. Which she was by me, in her pussy.

I truly wished to die then and there. I had achieved what I came down on earth to do, and I want to go back to god to thank and kiss his feet for blessing me this moment. There was no truer feeling that this, I was in heaven, and I was excited, and I was charged up.

Mom's eyes now looking directly into Dad's made her dam burst even deeper. The coincidence of her climax hitting and her looking towards Dad had changed the size of her orgasm. She didn't let go and clung to me harder; her eyes looking into Dad's, even as she was convulsing. I was blissfully unaware of the silent interaction between them and drilled her continuously until she let go of me and had fallen back limp.

She was ecstatically happy and gave me a 1000-watt smile.

I hadn't cum. I was resolute on what to do next. I was determined. If there was any doubt left in me then it was gone because of her smile. Her eyes egged me, and I was in no place to not concede. I started the drilling.

Mom didn't raise her legs or put her arms around me; she held my ass cheeks slightly raised when I drove into her. I think she merely intended to let me cum, having given her the release. Having gotten a few under her belt made her sore. The few seconds we paused changed my temper downward, and I restarted my grind slowly. She showed a different and unique expression, which was unlike I had seen on her, naughtish. I couldn't put a finger on it. The slow lovemaking restarted by me picked her up as well.

Mom on her part was also conscious of the fact that Dad was sitting on the edge of the bed and witnessing his wife being taken by their son, multiple times. She didn't know had he seen all their fucks or just the last one. The more Mom played it in her mind, the more she went crazy, and she more she started humping. Before I could send another set of spurts into her, our eyes met - moist with lust - I understood what I had just missed a few minutes back.

I didn't have to look back to confirm his presence, but the mere acknowledgment of his presence pushed me over, and I picked up my pace as if Dad was going to come over and stop me now.

I lost control, and I started cumming into her. My shoulders dropped on her, and I started grunting. "aaaaangghh." As soon as I started spurting into her, she rose up from her shoulder; and took my shoulders in her arms, and her face lifted from above my shoulders again. She looked at Dad. I was in her tight grasp, and she exploded again.

Her climax was like a bomb exploding in a confined insulated space. She started cumming on my cock with her pussy pulsing, and I felt her squirt back on my cock. She didn't moan loud, she was silent; her throat sending some sound up, which I felt in her chest, what with her body clinging to me - but no sound came out. She didn't look away from Dad the whole while. The only sound out of her when she was cumming explosively, was from her nose. She was breathing hard from her nose because she had shut her mouth tight, teeth clenched. It took her a long time to stop cumming; she went on as if it was her first orgasm.

I fell down on the sofa on top of her along with her and ensured that I put my weight on my elbows and knees, not completely on her. She fell limp after an explosive orgasm. I could still feel her slightly shivering from the post-orgasmic shudder.

I went down on her lips as if to breathe air into her. We kissed softly. Two kisses later, she stopped responding and passed out from the extraordinary fucking she had just received. Mom was completely satiated.

I was left in a predicament of my next action. I too was overwhelmed and tried to think through what to do next. I extracted myself from her grip as well as from the top of her. I stood up facing towards her; I picked my boxers and wore them.

I lowered myself to pick her up to carry her to the bed. It took me only a moment to lift her from below her knees and her back, the second time in as many days. Her hands found my neck. Unlike yesterday she came around within the ten yards walk I was to make. When I reached the bed, she opened her left arm and head towards Dad, signaling she wanted to go to him.

Instead of laying her on the bed, I came in front of Dad sitting on the edge of the bed and laid her in his hands. Dazed, his hands came up next to mine to hold her from behind her back and from below her knees. Her butt finally settled on his thighs when he pulled her towards himself. She pulled her head on his chest and purred guiltily. I realized she had another code language with Dad, and she had conveyed him something with just a sound.

I stepped aside and walked into the bathroom to let them have their moment. I was excited, and I was scared. I was grateful to god, and I was nervous. All at the same time. Butterflies in my stomach had me restless in anticipation. I was going to get thrown out of the house by Dad, I was certain of at least that much. I had spent more than two hours fucking Mom multiple times and made her cum multiple times. What else was left for me to do in life?

I came out after running out of options in the bathroom to do. I walked over a mile within the confines of a five yards long bathroom. I eventually clicked the bathroom door open.

Dad was making us lunch; Mom was sitting with her back to the headboard of the bed. She had changed into her silk over-gown, one she had worn to the infinity pool a few days back. It was a silky style gown that came up to her thighs and had large oriental styled flowers printed on it, tied with a loose belt. My dick stirred looking at her bare legs. She looked like someone getting ready to go to bed or something. On seeing me she looked at me and gave me a loving smile. Immediately I knew I was safe. I wondered what that language between Mom and me was, that it took just an expression, eye contact, and sometimes just a touch that conveyed everything to the other. I loved it. I loved the fact that she and I had this superpower.

She raised her arm to signal I should come near her. I came to her side of the bed and sat on the edge next to her. I dropped my head on hers and kissed her a couple of times on her lips and she kissed back.

"I love you, mom" I said.

"Not as much as I do" an immediate response from Mom.

I took her in my arms, and we hugged on the bed.

We moved to the table for our lunch. Both of us were famished. Instead of sitting on my lap, Mom sat on Dad's. It was not as much for compensating the sex with her son as much it was for the missed opportunity of breakfast on his lap. Possibly both.

Lunch was silent from Dad's side. Mom chatted me up to discuss the return tomorrow on a private jet. It would be my first private jet visit. She had flown a few with Dad. Eventually, Dad joined the conversation trying to explain the jet and its features and such. We had a long and slow lunch, and the conversation veered from jet to the video we did yesterday, the likes and comments the video was getting online - the time that flew by not that we didn't enjoy each other's company. Everyone swore that it was the best time we could have had - next to each other, and safe importantly. The reference automatically included the mischiefs we got into, sexually, though nothing was said in as many words.

By the end of our lunch, the sexual tension had dissipated. We were good. I knew Mom had settled the matter with Dad before I came out of the bathroom, and whatever misgivings were left had mellowed down further, since then.

Post lunch, I went to my duty of cleaning dishes, and Mom spent time on a book, and Dad readied his bag for the next day.

The fact that Mom's gown was thigh-high; that it covered very little even until the thigh; that she was not wearing any panties or bra below it, were all part of her newfound self. Or maybe it was who she was all-around in any case, and it's just that it now includes me in her space. I didn't know and didn't care. I loved her then, and in her new self that I was seeing, I loved her even more.

I changed and went for a stairs exercise in the late afternoon, giving more time to Mom and Dad alone and strained myself for longer. I went up, and down the stairs around seventy times instead of the fifty, I had gotten used to doing. My thighs were tense when I stopped to enter the apartment.

Dad and Mom were on the bed, both reading. I drank water and sat on the sofa to catch my breath, and after cooling off a bit went for a shower. I came out wearing a T-shirt and boxers joined Mom on the bed. Dad had started working on dinner.

I sat next to Mom, who was on Dad's corner of the bed. I shifted in the middle of the bed to come near her. Aware, that she has her nose in the book, it was best to not disturb her by talking with her. I did the next best thing.

I pulled on Mom's silky belt. Her book changed hands into her right hand, and the left arm fell down on her side, between us. I peeled the left lapel from the front of her gown off her breast. I had her left breast on my side, now unencumbered. I dove in. I started light sucking on her breast, and she pulled her hand out that had got locked between us, and Mom put her hand on my head.

A soft caress on my head was enough granting me her approval, and I started sucking the life from her breast. Her nipple became my focus. I could not believe in less than six hours of my taking her multiple times in the presence of Dad, I could possibly do that - in this life.

I was not going to take chances of not testing it. I went about my business of ensuring I concentrated on Mom's breast and stayed away from her sore pussy. I was in no rush, and when Dad came and offered Mom coffee. Indifferent, I didn't remove myself from her breast. As if she was breastfeeding a child naturally in front of his Dad, it was natural in our new scenario.

Dad said, "Coffee" to Mom as if wanting her to take it in her hand.

Because she had one hand busy on my head and another holding a book which had lost its purpose long back, she had to keep the book down, and she raised her right hand to look at Dad. She took the coffee from him, looking at him directly. She took the cup, kept the cup on the side-table, and raised her hand back to Dad. She held out her hand, pulled him towards her. Unbuckled his belt and slid his shorts down, all with one hand.

I, fixated on her left breast, heard the belt buckle, and knew that instant what Mom was up to. Dad was glued to the floor and his shorts fell down, Mom pulled his briefs down with one hand to his thighs and then the briefs joined his golf shorts on his ankles. Dad's thick cock came into Mom's hand, and she gave it a few tugs to bring it to attention. I was incorrigible around Mom and could not help myself any longer, and to trigger me all Mom needed to do was show me one inch of her skin. She also knew Dad hadn't gotten his release, and my exploits earlier in the day with her were having an effect on him. She couldn't imagine attempting to have sex with a sore pussy I had given her, so she did the next best thing.

Mom pulled him many inches into her mouth instantly. The desired intent established, she backed out after a few sucks. Mom took him out of her mouth and started on his dick from below. She licked the bottom of her dick and got him to complete attention in no time. She then went further down on his balls, sucked them, and he lifted her head with both his hands and brought his cock to her mouth and shoved in. She knew what he wanted and opened wide.

He shoved into her mouth repeatedly and gave her mouth a fucking. A few strong sucks from her, and he burst with a loud grunt "uuuunnnghhh." Mom's hand tightened her grip on my head as if to ensure it doesn't lose hold and worked his cock with extra force. He kept cumming in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop of his cum. He kept on grunting until his last drop was sucked out. But she didn't give up.

She sucked him dry and kept on with licking his dick clean. With his dick in her mouth, she looked up and eyed him to stay put. It was a once in a lifetime kind of a situation. She went to work again, her left hand never leaving my head held from behind. She restarted from his balls and started licking them in reverence.

I had Mom's breast in my mouth and focused on making my mouth full. I opened my mouth full till my jaws would allow and took most of her breast in my mouth. I then slowly slipped her breast from my mouth letting it slide on my saliva. I kept doing that a few times and had her entire breast became wet.

Many minutes later, I redirected my attention to her nipple and areola. I flicked my tongue on her nipple and kept the flat of my tongue on the complete areola. I gave her long slow licks. To change pace, I moved from her areola to her nipple and took it in between my lips, just the nipple. Rolled it a few times and then caught it in my teeth. She flinched.

Having worked her way up from balls, to his length, his cockhead - by the time she got Dad's dick back in her mouth completely Dad was fully erect again. He restarted believing in small miracles. Mom knew the tricks to get him hard, and she was bringing them all out. She gorged on his cock into the deep of her mouth, and he started bucking. It was only a matter of time that he would cum again. Mom didn't allow it. She kept the pressure on the base of his cock and kept the blowjob going.

She loved the blowjob. She loved getting her breasts sucked. She loved that she was giving blowjob to her husband. She loved that she was letting her son suck her breast. She loved it that she was giving blowjob to her husband, while her son was sucking her breast. She held on to this moment, this feeling and this experience as long she could possibly drag.

Dad could not hold it any longer; Mom let him have his release. She sucked harder; then she took his cockhead almost to her lips and went down on him again. Her rounded lips on his cock did it for him. The fact that their son was stuck to his wife's left breast added to the perverseness of the situation.

Dad blasted with an even louder grunt that his last "uuuuuuurrrrrnnngghh." He probably sent two or three squirts in Mom's mouth, but his release was powerful for him.

She kept on licking and after a minute looked up at him to stay on, and she would suck him for one more cum. He smiled back. He wasn't biting the bait. Challenge not accepted. She kept the licking going and released him spot clean.

He sat back on her side of the bed, which had very little space. He pulled his shorts and briefs up and bent down to kiss her on the lips. They kissed a couple of times lightly. He saw the cold cup of coffee and picked it up to take it to the kitchenette to pour her some fresh hot coffee for her.

The time he took to go for coffee and return, Mom had pushed me away. I pulled off reluctantly from her nipple. I had spent a long time on her breast. It had turned all red from my sucking.

Dad came back with another cup, even before Mom had had time to fasten her belt back. She took the coffee cup in her right hand and started sipping. Dad turned and moved to the bathroom. I got up and tried to place myself between her pussy lips. She laughed and kicked me away clearly telling me about a no-go area between her legs.

I got up and set the table for dinner. We had a lovely dinner on the table. We called it our last supper. Mom sat on my lap for the last supper. She was chirpy and giddy. She was in another happy place, and it was not just Vegas.

We chatted about the schedule for the next day and whether we should start early. What was the protocol for tomorrow considering the lockdown? The airBnB checkout with the manager?