Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally settled on the sofa to see TV and catch the news about the lockdown relaxation from the next day onwards. The lockdown had been extended with some stern restrictions but many relaxations. Cities with fewer cases found themselves with some relaxations and cities with more cases, called red zones, found themselves with tougher restrictions. Commercial flights had not been allowed across the US. Our decision to have a private jet lift us off was better in hindsight. Somewhere in Singapore, India, China, or Japan scientists had worked overtime to come up with anti-bodies, and positive vaccine news was in the offing though it was some time away. It was only a matter of time that this war against the virus would be won.

We were good to go.

We retreated to the bed for our last night there.

Mom was buzzed, and when she got up on the bed between Dad and me, she dropped her small gown from her shoulder, briefly held it on her hands before letting it fall further. Her strip show completed as soon as it started because it was all she had been wearing; she was stark naked. She stepped up on the bed on her knees and hands and did a cat prowl towards Dad and kissed him a couple of times.

She then moved to my side, and I suppose it was time for our nude love cuddle. Clearly, was I wrong.

She didn't bend to lie down. She raised herself on the knees and walked on her knees towards me. Upon reaching near my chest Mom raised one knee and brought it across to my other side. Locking my arms between her knees, they were sealed between her respective thigh and my waist. She continued her knee-walk with one knee on either side and kept going until she had reached my mouth. She held on the headboard of the bed.

Mom dropped herself on my mouth. A slow licking was out of the question. Her pussy lips sealed the kiss with my lips. On touchdown, she moaned out "mmmmmmm." I dove right in.

I happily went to work. I started licking her lips after the kiss, but that didn't last as my tongue was forced to go inside her pussy given that she was grinding on my mouth before I could find my rhythm. Finally, I raised my tongue, as far out as possible, and she got what she wanted. Bucking on my tongue as if it was a small cock in her pussy Mom got her first immediate release. She was cumming.

Her pent up desire flowed through her pussy and juices came into my mouth in a clear flow. She hadn't settled down, before which I went to work inside her pussy and started drilling her pussy with shoves and pushes from my tongue twisting-and-turning inside her. Her first orgasm of the night lasted longer than she had anticipated, and she kept shaking. I licked and licked her juices until there wasn't any coming out, by that time Mom was whimpering. I knew it was time to up the ante.

I got my tongue to her clitoris, and after flicking it a couple of times I pulled on it with suction force, and before long she was cumming again on me. I didn't let go. I increased the flicking on her clitoris, and she went wild on my mouth, bucking hard as if she was going to pull me in. With difficulty breathing being one of my impediments, the other was trying to hold her still so I could work my tongue.

Her second orgasm lasted longer than the first, and Mom just went berserk on my mouth. Her legs, which were until then supported by the knees had given up, and Mom sank on my mouth, and I had little moves left except just to flick my embedded tongue on her clitoris. She kept going for the longest time. When she could not take it anymore she fell down in the middle of the bed, awkwardly enough that her head fell towards Dad and landed on his chest. Her legs splayed around, half on me and half off. She just wanted to rest.

I pulled on her hands lightly to straighten her and got her on the pillow. She was whirling in her mind. I pushed my right hand under her neck, reached far out, and got her to rest on my hollow of my elbow. I took my boxers out with my left hand and got the covers on us halfway up. I turned her by bringing my right hand towards me and got her to face me. She was floppy, but I completed our nude love cuddle for her. A minor change only being that she was on my arm instead of the other way round we usually did.

I got her face into my chest and pulled her into me hard with my hands pressing behind her; I pulled her thigh on the outside of my legs and raised mine on the inside of her thighs. Recognizing the move, she pulled her hand behind me on her own. My lips on her forehead, I caressed her lightly and got her to settle down. She was purring like a kitten. I looked over her and saw Dad looking at us expressionless. He had had his jollies, not much to do now, isn't it?

My dick was rock hard and nestled between her thigh and mine. Every few seconds, my dick would lurch, and Mom's thigh would flinch.

Once I had her breathing steady, I retreated my thigh a little from between her legs and turned my knee upwards while retaining my leg between hers. The upward angle got her right thigh higher, and my dick was near her pussy. I moved forward to make an entry. Her left hip left the mattress to provide the angle. I lodged my cockhead on her entry and started pushing. The angle was not inclined to provide for rapid fucking but all I wanted was my dick in her and she understood that we must sleep in that position to ensure this bond was solemnly blessed. My cock found depth though not the bottom. I left the cock in, embedded in her pussy, and didn't do anything to disturb her, agonizing though it was for me. Far too many minutes later her pussy started squeezing me. The pulsing of Mom's pussy was to get me out of my reverie and signaling to get a move on.

"Oh you tease", I thought. "I love you."

I started the hip movement slowly and shoving. In a matter of minutes, the angle lost its relevance because we were both humping forward and back. Mom's hips supporting me and moving along with mine as if attached to mine at her mound. The thrusts became rapid, but the movement was still a deliciously low tempo. Her panting started to make noises and breathing hard made sure Dad was up. I hissed but made no other noise.

She started bucking her hips when she was near the climax and looked up to me. I looked down in her face and moved my lips down to kiss her. Before I could reach her lips, I started cumming hard in her, and my bursts in her released her into the throes of her own orgasm. By now, I knew enough to not let her come down from there in order to get the maximum pleasure for her. My cock was still releasing in her when she started moaning on her orgasm, and I brought my left hand lower on her ass cheek.

It looked like I was going to lift her thigh for more space, but instead of bringing my hand upwards to her thighs, I changed the direction of my hand down into her crack.

Mom was still quivering when my finger reached her butt hole, and as soon as I touched her hole she went crazy and started moaning even louder and shaking as if to get me to remove my finger. There was no way she was going to be able to do that. I twisted and entered up to my fingernail and I had her gasping. Her orgasm lasted longer and she kept shaking for a good while. I had emptied myself in her but was still hard.

Mom had collapsed on my arm, remaining in my cuddle with her thigh-high on my hip and my cock in her and my finger in her butt hole. To get her comfortable I pulled out of her butt but not out of her pussy clearly telling her I was not done. Belatedly I started the hip roll to have my cock twitch. She responded with a flinch. Not ready for another round. I twitched my cock in her again to signal I was having none of it.

I rolled her on my arm to lay her straight on her back. I also pulled my arm out from below her neck, my cock popping out. Even though her pussy signals were to the contrary her face signaled a whine saying - why did you pull out?

I rose in between her legs and spread them at the knee level and made space for entry. I dived in her cock first and got on top of the full length of her body. My dicks entry in her to the hilt was no problem anymore with buckets of lubrication floating. I reached the bottom and then moved my mouth on hers. Our lips met for a kiss and I brought my elbows to the mattress and then caught both her hands in mine. I dragged her hands with mine over the top of her head into the headboard. Mom's raised hands held tightly in my hands made her open her eyes wide and look into my face.

I was grinding my groin in Mom, slow and steady, making my presence felt inside her. I distributed my weight on my knees between her legs and my forearms above her while holding her hands. Mom's raised arms above her ensured she had no control left. Her breasts mashed into me, and her legs began to fold behind me. Once we had our position we held each other for a long time in position with just my pelvis playing, and then I changed to move my hips in fuck motion.

It was the slowest fuck I have ever had. With both of us spent, it was lovemaking like no other. A pace so excruciatingly slow, that I swear the dead would have risen.

I brought my face down on Mom's, and we started kissing. The tongues making love to each other's mouths forgot there is another bond already in place between us at our groins. Her hands were released from my grip over her.

Our kisses lasted longer, each exploring dimensions in the other's mouth not earlier felt. The kissing led to panting because of lack of breath, and that made us increase the pace of the lovemaking until we realized we didn't want to pace it and slowed it down with tremendous effort. That brought our faces closer and another round of kisses restarted the loop.

I lasted the longest I have ever lasted in a pussy, ever. On her part, Mom had the capability gifted by god to keeping cumming interminably and to complement that she kept moaning on.

When I came inside Mom after a long time, it was like an eruption I had never felt before. I let loose a fire hose in Mom and squirted all around in her pussy. She started convulsing along with me, and she tightened her hold behind me almost making me unable to move. Her teeth clenched on my shoulder, and she almost dug blood from them with her teeth.

We slept in each other's arms, side by side. When did my dick had come out of her I could not say, but I was out to the world. My mom too was lost in her sleep, too tired to even dream.

Going home

Mom and I woke up in each other's arms. She was up before me and kept looking into my face not wanting to move too much in order not to wake me. But tingles in her skin signaled to me that she was up. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. Our eyes locked, and we kept talking with our eyes assuring each other of our love for each other.

We went in for a kiss and then again and then again. Then Mom pushed me away. Signal received. Go brush, you idiot.

I didn't want to repulse her with my breath in her mouth, but I can do other wonderful stuff with it. I lowered myself on her neck and kissed it and wanted to get lower on her breast, and she stopped me. Requesting me to please let her be. I smiled and complied. I turned her around and let her lay on her back. I got on top of her and slowly kissed my way down - clearly intending to go away once I was off from her toes.

I reached Mom's neck and spent some time there. Reached her chest and spent some time there. I reached her breast and sent some time there. When I reached her nipple, with her help my pace going down her body slowed. I spent extra time there. And I pulled down to go to her belly and stayed there for a bit. Went to her mound and got lost in the sparse forest. I got out on the other end and found her pussy, and instead of going down further, I went down into her. My lips sealed a kiss with her nether lips. My tongue entered her, and I had her squirming.

Mom held my head with both her hands. She pulled me in, and under no way was she now letting me go. I went to business, and instead of taking it slow with licks and tongue, I went after her clitoris straight away. I blew on it, and then I pulled on it with my lips, and she started releasing liquid along with moans.

I flicked it with my tongue and had Mom cumming. I had her wailing along with her convulsions, and I brought my finger up and entered her pussy with two fingers going in. Her moans became louder. I started increasing the push and pull of my fingers, and she was now louder. I didn't want her to orgasm yet. She was still squirming when I picked on my intended journey, I went down by kissing her thighs and then her knees and her angle and her feet and then ended at her toes. I sucked on her toes, and she kept on squirming. I stood on the foot of the bed, ready to dive back onto her, now that I had her willing.

Just then I heard the click on the bathroom door, Dad was coming out just then, and I was buck-naked standing on the foot of the bed, Mom was squirming on the bed. Before the bathroom door opened, I had picked up my boxers, and at least the impression he got was that I was getting up and fixing my boxers. I looked down at Mom lying down still but turned away from him, and then looked up at Dad and started walking towards the bathroom, barely having pulled up my boxers.

Again I took the longest time to get ready. When I came out Mom was sitting with a cup of coffee in hand and her back on the bed backrest. Her shoulders carried the small silk robe, but she couldn't be bothered to shut it or tighten the belt around her waist. Her breasts peaked out every lift she made of the cup, and her legs folded at knee already showed enough leg, and if I were to stand in front of her I could see into her pussy. I could feel the sexual energy in her like I had not seen anyone carry. She was like a sexual being.

Dad was gathering stuff from around the studio apartment. He was ready to go. I started packing as soon as I got out. I was still doing the packing when Mom rose to go to the bathroom to get ready. She took an hour to get ready. Mom came out dressed in a beautiful dress we hadn't seen her wear on this trip. Wonder why she had kept it on hold all the while. It was a navy blue dress with a white collar. It had a big zipper in white color contrasting the dress and matching its collar, on the front of her dress going right up to the hem of the dress, and the length of the dress went until her knees. Her knees showed her legs were bare. Her heels were low. She looked ravishing. The dress held her every curve with love, until her hips and her thighs.

Dad and I both looked at her. Dad said before me... "you look wonderful dear"

I said... "yes Mom, you look beautiful"

"Thank you, gentlemen" she responded with modesty.

Mom's bags took the longest to pack. She skipped breakfast while Dad and I had some toast and coffee.

We were out of the apartment before half-past twelve after having cleared with the Manager upstairs and thanked him for everything. He was still stuck on apologizing for the inconvenience it must have been to us because of one bed and one couch.

Dad told him... "make nothing of it. We managed well enough."

We had a separate check-in facility for private jets and screenings with thermal scanning thermometers were taken to ensure no sick passenger was flying. The captain welcomed us on board.

I was pepped up for my first private jet, and Dad took me on a tour along with the Captain. The jet had four single big recliner seats in the front-facing each other immediately on entry. Behind these, it had two 2-seater couch seats, like a sofa both nudged against each side of the plane. After that, was a curtain and then a small toilet on one side and a small pantry on the other, followed by a slim shutter door behind. The door opened to a small size double bed. At the far end of the bed was some cargo hold. Of course in the front was the cockpit, and I took a tour there as well and saw all the gadgets and a million buttons.

We had a blonde air hostess who was in the mid-twenties and wearing a small skirt and top. Not that it was a competition, but even with her age, Mom would have taken her to the cleaners in the beauty department.

To share my excitement, Mom sat opposite me, and Dad sat across the aisle. I faced towards the back of the aircraft, and they both faced forward.

Within minutes of takeoff, I changed my head position to look at Mom. I admired her beauty and her grace and her dress sense. Having seen her in all her naked self, her dressing up was even more exquisite.

The air hostess pampered us with champagne and caviar and crackers even before we had reached the cruising level. In the next hour, we were served the best lunch possible in the air, made especially at our request by the air hostess.

I finished lunch and continued to discuss the aircraft from across the aisle. The Captain wished us well mid-flight on the microphone and shared flight details. For our in-flight entertainment, they had tons of options, and on the personal multimedia pod in each chair, we could see whatever we wanted. I remembered the TV in front of the bed at the back of the plane and thought of taking Mom to the back of the plane on the bed to watch some movies together in each other's arms.

With two hours of the flight behind us, the lights were dimmed the curtain behind us was permanently drawn, and the air hostess would appear only when we pinged to call her. Dad nodded off, and Mom and I continued to chat about the vacation. I spoke in a low tone and conveyed my appreciation to her "Mom, I had the most wonderful time on this vacation. I have never enjoyed getting grounded so much."

She laughed and responded... "me too. I loved it totally. The pool was nice."

I smiled, took the pun with grace. There was no need to get mushy. We both knew the time we had together was going to be unforgettable for all of us, Dad included. What awaited us home, only God knew or Mom.

Looking into my eyes, Mom saw something. She came in for a close examination. She stood up from her seat and came to mine, bent forward to give a very close examination to my eyes, and kiss me on the lips. Then she raised herself on the lap and sat on my thighs, side saddle towards the aisle.

Not bothering with anything around me, I took her in my arms. She looped her hands around my shoulder, holding on my shoulder to support her to sit. Her back rested in my raised right arm, which locked grip to her shoulder on her right, opposite me, and my left hand went up and also found her right shoulder to complete the loop.

We were in another lover's lock, and we started our kissing and necking. One kiss followed the other. Then it went into another. Then into another. And then another. By the tenth kiss, I was sucking on her tongue like we were in an isolated apartment and hidden from the world. Our kisses grew aggressive. She sucked my tongue in return, and we exchanged plenty of kisses.

Somewhere in the middle of that Dad got up and went to the bathroom. He pulled the curtain back up when he went in, alerting with some sound which was different from ours, alerting us differently. I saw in Mom's eye, something had clicked in her mind, or she had remembered something. Mom got up from above me. I resisted, but she persisted. I saw her reach up to the zipper and held it in between her fingers and slowly dragged it down. The full-length zipper took forever to come down to the hem of her dress. It was irresistible for me to hold back, I took one the control of the zipper from her waist and dragged it down, revealing her blue thong panties.

Looking up, I saw matching blue bra on her, and the front of the dress open like a long overcoat. Mom went ahead with purpose and put her hands in the panty band and started pulled it down. I helped. She made me unbuckle and pulled my jeans to my thighs along with my boxer. My boner was hard and standing at attention. Having realized the game plan, I hastened with the jeans.