Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under no circumstance, Mom was going to be able to walk the ten yards from the sofa to the bed. She was limp and almost passed out. I got on my feet and picked her up - putting my arms under her knees and high on her back. Her head flopped on my shoulder. I went to the bed and climbed up on my knees before putting her down very tenderly in the middle of the bed. Dad was behind me walking towards the bed.

I didn't look back towards Dad and continued to walk to the bathroom. I didn't know if jacking-off was such a great idea, but I was buzzed with what I had done. My cock was as hard as steel. I released it out of my boxers and willed myself to not jack off. I didn't want to touch it.

I stood in the bathroom trying to make sense why I didn't feel like jacking off, I decided that I wanted to take mom. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted her for me. I wanted her now. Willing myself to settle down, I got out of the bathroom after a while.

Dad had shut off the TV; all lights of the room were off barring one next to the bed. I slowly went under the covers and tried to cool off. Mom was lost to the world, and Dad had an arm around her. It seemed he was trying to protect her from my attacks.

Then the bedside light got flicked off.

Day 14 of Lockdown

When I woke up, Dad was somewhere around the kitchenette preparing coffee. Mom was in the bed with her back on the headboard next to me.

I looked up at her and she said, "good morning, sweetheart."

I replied, "good morning mom" still groggy.

My head was at her thigh level because she was sitting, and I lifted up a little to kiss on the side of her hip, signaling I couldn't reach up to her lips. She smiled and put her hand in my hair. She was as I had left her in bed last night, no clothes on her. She pulled me into her side, and my lips and head remained stuck to the side of her hip. No intention of going further, nothing sexual about it. I pulled my hand up and put it across her to hold. The arm and elbow over her hips going to the other side. Just holding on to her. She did not move, nor did she stop me.

When Dad gave coffee, all three of us sat on the bed with our backs on the headboard and talking about tomorrow and our flight back home - one way or the other.

Eventually, I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and showered first. When Mom showered, Dad and I watched the news about lockdown and virus and tried to grapple with the updates - importantly around flights' resumption.

Catching little from the dribble from TV, Dad moved to his iPad pushing the onscreen keyboard. He had resolved to get us home the next day. By the time Mom came out, she had taken an extended hour, Dad had already organized the flight by a small private jet. We would lift off the late afternoon on Monday. We were all glad to go home. Without reference to our shenanigans, we were still happy heading home.

Satisfied with himself, Dad went for his shower. Mom joined me on the sofa. Sat next to me, trying to dry her hair with a towel. Her choice that day was a creamy-white colored slip with smallest panties I had never seen her in. It was not even enough to cover her very small patch of hair on her mound despite them being well-trimmed. Every time her hand would go up into her hair to dry the water from her hair or ruffle the towel, her slip pulled up higher a couple of inches, and I could see the panties were held high on her hip by small knots, like those in a bikini.

I put my right hand on her thigh and caressed the smooth refreshed skin, which felt like silk under my fingers. My eyes conveyed my love for her, and I told her, "you look lovely, mom."

"Flattery will get you everything" Mom mocked me.

"I swear mom, you are the most beautiful girl I know." I said, adding, "I can't tell you how much I love you."

"I love you too." She forgot about her hair and got up from the sofa. Letting the towel fall from her hand, she turned to face me. She put her right knee outside my left thigh first and then pulled up her left thigh to rest it outside my right thigh, holding onto my head for support. She was riding my thighs cowgirl style and pulled herself forward into my face.

Mom's lips landed on my lips and we kissed, once, then again and then again and then again and then again. Finally, her lips didn't leave mine, and she waited. I rewarded her with my tongue, and she welcomed it with reverence and sucked on it like I had sucked on her clitoris last night on the same spot.

In no time, we were breathing heavily and panting. She continued with her kissing and tongue, and seeing that we weren't going to go further, I reached for my pre-established threshold. I held her slip from the sides and pulled it up. She willingly raised her arms and let the slip come off. Even while her raised arms were trying to get the slip off, I dove in and took her breast in my mouth. Her right breast. I started sucking like it was giving me nectar, throwing my arms behind her to pull her in. There was some aggression in me, and I sucked hard. My tongue flicking and lips sucking on her nipple seemed urgent, and I had her moaning on my lap.

Her hands pulled my head on her breast as if trying to hold on to a glued substance on her breasts. The pressure behind my head was persistent. My lips stuck to the areola, and my tongue was flicking her nipple harder.

I never wanted to switch to the other breast. I rubbed my hands behind her back and went low into her ass and eventually rested my hands on her ass-cheeks, one in each hand. When my hands got restless, I dove in further into her crack and going for her anal hole. My fingers played around and eventually reached her hole. She moaned louder and flinched. To make her comfortable I left my finger there and raised my other hand behind her back on her shoulders trying to pull her into me. Her breasts were smashed into my face. Her hands helping.

When I put the fingernail length into Mom's butt hole she wailed louder, and she started cumming on me. I had not touched her pussy as yet. I twisted my fingers to increase her sensation, and her shudders lasted longer. The situation on the sofa got hotter by the minute.

Mom's hand left my head and reached behind her to pull my hand away, but I held stronger. The stir I was creating in her butt hole was enabling to prolong the release in her pussy. She kept whimpering and moaning. Leaving my finger there, I refocused my lips on her breasts and went upwards on her neck, where I had left a Hickie only last morning. Seeing my love-mark already on her neck, I switched to the other side of her neck and sucked harder there to give her another Hickie to make a pair. She reacted with an "mmmmmm", lost in the afterglow of an orgasm I had given her.

I moved up to kiss Mom, and our mouths reattached. Kissing gave her a fresh life, and her hands behind my head drew me into her mouth as if she was going to swallow me. My arms were around her back pulling her in.

Mom composed herself a little and pushed me on the chest to stand. Feeling the worst on her withdrawal, I kept my hands on her hips - not pulling her, but just reaching out.

Standing up, she raised her hand on her hip and pulled strings on her right side of her panty string. Then turned Mom's hands to pull the other from her left hip. Then holding on to the string, she pulled the panty out from under her.

Mom stood in front of me blissfully nude and angelic. My face at the level of her stomach I tried to bend lower on my shoulders assuming it's my turn to go down on her pussy. She held one hand out to hold my back and lightly lifted me up from my shoulder. I got up, and Mom bent down on her knees.

Mom lowered my boxers and released my rock hard dick. It bounced from the release. The first opportunity for Mom to get up close with my dick and I became nervous; what would she think of its size and its girth? Instead of reacting to anything she brought her hand up and held my dick in her right hand lovingly. Her mouth was inches away from my dick. Mom could see it was glistening with pre-cum, and it would take very little effort on her part to get me to burst there and then. Instead of playing with it, she raised herself in front of me and pushed me back down on the sofa; a small nudge on my chest with her left hand, without releasing my dick from her right. The action made Mom pull lightly on my dick. Releasing my cock from her hand, she let me fall back.

Mom started to climb back astride my legs and reclaimed her position putting one leg on my either side. It was not until then did I realize what she was planned to do next.

OH, MY FUCKING GOD! She is going to fuck me!

Mom planted her pussy on the outside of my cock and looking down she started adjusting forward; her pussy was kissing my cock that was now squished between the both of us. Once her knees were set on the sofa outside my thighs and her pussy aligned on my cock, she raised her head and she looked into my eyes. The resolve was visible in her eyes. We communicated with our eyes, mine pleading her to please go ahead and do it, hers confirming her love for me and an assurance that she was going to.

Mom came down on my face again, and we started kissing with love and a different level of hunger I didn't know she possessed. We weren't mashing ourselves crazy but lovingly kissing each other's lips and faces.

Letting our pulses settle, she reached down between us and held the head of my dick. She positioned it straight and brought her pussy down using her knees as hydraulics. When her pussy touched my cock-head I felt warmth like no other. She was leaking heavily, and the lubrication between the two of us was aplenty. Having set the head of my cock on the mouth of her pussy lips, half an inch inside, she took her hand off and held herself there. Her arms came back on my shoulders, and we faced each other. My eyes never leaving hers, my hands on her hips giving her the necessary support.

My cock even with only half an inch inside Mom felt heavenly; she took a long while to make her next move. I think both Mom and I wanted for her to stay as-is for longer, to savor the moment of blissful agony shared by us both. The longer Mom stayed there the hotter it was becoming adding anticipation to our shared desire.

Her eyes flaming looked into mine mixed with lust and love; Mom started lowering and absorbing my cock inside her inch-by-inch. With every inch of my cock going into her I was going into a trance-like state. The slow-motion entry ensured every inch delivered a memory of its own. Suddenly I felt my dick was longer than I remembered it ever had been. Her pussy-insides were delivering the mushy hold on my cock, and the feeling of jelly-like softness enveloping my cock was like no other. I held on to her hips.

Mom seemed to take the slide down at an inch-a-minute pace. Every inch I went in, I wanted her to stop, and then I wanted her to go in further. Her eyelids were now halfway shut and expressed her unabated desire for me. She was relishing it not only in her body but also in her mind.

By the time Mom hit bottom, we had both died and resurrected. She closed her eyes and absorbed the essence of it all.

My cock embedded into her pussy was like the ultimate feeling. Nothing a son could ever feel is better than this motherly bond. I had reached where I had come from. My cock was inside the only woman I had truly loved, my Mom.

We both stayed still for a long time before nature had its way with us. She opened her eyes, and I looked into them, thanking. Her eyes said in return "no, thank you." Emphasizing on the 'you'.

We both smiled, half laughing, went for a kiss. We had reached the summit. We forgot about fucking and kissed passionately, tongues fighting to go to the others' mouth. Down below, the grind started on its own, and the pleasure it produced was mutual for us both, and the kiss became even more passionate with each little hip movement.

Eventually, we left each other's mouths to breathe and suck in air. I looked into Mom's eyes again. She was ready. She raised her elbows and rested them on my shoulders for leverage and lifted her hips pulling me out of her until the head was still inside an inch. Her move brought her breasts into my face. I didn't want to unsettle her momentum and fought to keep my mouth from sucking on her tits, lest she forgets the action with her hips.

Mom's butt went back down on my thighs at twice the speed it had earlier, but still agonizingly slow. I was dead and in heaven once again. She held herself down for a while. On her upward move next, I was resurrected back to life. With each downward thrust, supported by her elbows on my shoulder she bettered her time to hit bottom. There came a time long after we had started fucking that a pace was set, and Mom was pushing down and backing up on my cock with such frenzy that it became unbearable for me to hold back. I willed myself to not burst in her. Her hips' movement on me was such that I couldn't but admire the fluidity of just the hips doing the work. I noticed Mom wasn't bouncing on me. Her hips were their own piston motion, and I was in awe.

I raised my eyes again towards Mom, and I conveyed with my eyes, "mom, I am cumming."

She reverted, "yes, baby please cum in me."

I blasted into her like no tomorrow with a major grunt and "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...MOOOOOMMMMM."

On her part, when my first spurt hit her innards Mom froze, and she looked into my eyes and started cumming.

She was in ecstasy. Mom started moaning, there was no wailing as she had shown signs of expression when she had come on my mouth the last couple of occasions.

The moans from her were a series of "mmmmmm" and "babbbyyyyy" and "Calvvvvvvvvvinnnn."

With my name in her moans, Mom was trying to stay with the fact that it was indeed her son in her; she wanted to savor it. She had one orgasm after another, maybe it was a long one. She never left my eye contact. We dug holes into each other eyes with lust we both had never experienced.

I was spurting cum in her; she was releasing her juices on my cock.

When I stopped cumming in Mom, she was still in the middle of her second orgasm and was convulsing in my arms.

When she finished cumming, she slumped into my arms, and I went back to the sofa's backrest to support our mutual weight and relax. My cock was still embedded in her, and we rested.

Slowly I started stroking Mom back with my hands. After less than a minute of letting her settle, I brought my mouth to her ear nearest to my lips.

I said "Mom, I love you" and I started kissing her ear. Mom didn't respond.

My cock inside her stirred. She flinched.

I initiated the grind, and she responded with another flinch. Not ready for another fucking. But the fact that I was inside her didn't give her leverage of the situation. I started a little grind with minimal movement of my hips. Her response was lukewarm.

I took more time to work on my grind and eventually pushed myself forward on the couch. Mom's arms were on my shoulders, and her hands fell behind me when I moved forward. My hands took charge of her ass cheeks and placed themselves angled for lifting some weight. Featherlike that she was, as I stood up, I had little difficulty in lifting her in my hands to a level where her pussy remained in grip of cock that was now hard solid again. Her pussy started pulsing slowly in response. My hands held strongly low on her buttocks to carry her.

Did her pussy pulse because she felt I was going to take her standing? God, now she had me in double mind. Then I stood with Mom in my hands holding her thighs around my hips, and my cock inside her. Her hands which were earlier loose on my shoulders seemed to find the energy to pull herself up tightly and cling on me. She was letting me be in charge of our next fuck.

Even though I had an agenda in mind, I remembered I had Mom in that exact position two weeks back in the swimming pool. The only difference being I had a privilege of now being inside her. I was going to make the most of it I swore. I stayed the path I had decided moments earlier.

I kissed Mom a few times on her shoulder and neck. She was back into fantasyland with low moans. I turned and lowered her on the sofa pulling myself out of her with a pop. Her hands behind my back betrayed her emotions. Mom held on to my neck pulling, almost clawing. I set her back sitting on the sofa with her back towards the backrest. Her butt was mere inches from the sofa's front edge. I was low enough with my head next to hers. As soon as I kept her butt near the edge instead of back in the center of the cushion, her eyes lit up and she looked at me. Our eyes met and we discussed my next course of action.

My eyes told her, "Mom, we are going to do it again."

Hers responded, "yes, please let's do it." The glint in her eyes laid even more emphasis on the yes.

I lowered my knees on the carpet and lined my cock to her pussy lips. I moved forward and dug into her at a slow pace. She moved her hips forward to find the cock and pulled it in. Her pussylips had some kind of sucking capability that could draw the cock inwards.

I kept going in slowly and kept looking at her. My eyes never left hers. Once I found the bottom, I shuffled a couple of inches to find the appropriate angle, looking down. I didn't wait long. Once there, I looked back towards Mom's eyes and locked eye contact and started my hips movement.

I pulled out and dug back in and pulled out and dug back in. Unlike Mom's hips, which had the magical capability of independent functioning, my hips movement involved my thrusts with body weight. I held her from behind her back trying to pull her in me and her hands tightened on my shoulders, her fingers and nails digging in so she doesn't fall back because of my thrusts into her. Her legs spread enough and came back behind my waist giving her upper body a backward pressure. I tightened my grip on her butt, and her hands tightened behind me so she won't fall back.

With both of us having already cum, her more than once, it took us a little while to build that climax. She started moaning and synchronized her each moan with my thrusts "aaagh" "aaagh" aaagh." Mom was relishing the pleasure of our fuck, and each moan had a tone of delight in it.

When I had her near the edge, I slowed down and got her back to reality before release. And then I restarted the shoves until Mom had reached La La Land, at which point when she was going to cum big, I slowed down again. What I was doing to Mom deliberately, eventually became an uncontrolled fall after a couple of such trips to the hilt. After some four or five such rises to, and descent from, the brink I could not hold it any further.

I started pumping fiercely assuring Mom, that this time, she was not coming back down without cumming. She increased her moan vocally "AAAAAGH" "AAAAGH" "AAAAGH."

My first burst into Mom brought a loud "AAARRRNNGGHH" from her telling me that she had acknowledged the deposit deep within her; I continued my thrusts to ensure we were both cumming. She started cumming by the time my third spurt went into her. She came making noises in an unintelligible language.

"CAAAAA ...aaanghh...MOOOOOOMMMMMAAAAAGHHH"

Mom started cumming like crazy, and she lost her grip on my shoulders and fell back. Unable to move her hips any longer, yet she was spasming and whimpering. I didn't let the thrusts stop and ensured that my pumping went on long after she had settled down. At a point, she became limp even while I was still inside her shoving. After a lot of pulls and shoves I stopped and rested my palms on both her sides to hold myself inside her, repositioning myself because her falling back had raised her pussy level a couple of inches.

Sitting on my knees, I admired my mom and was looking down on her. Her eyes dreamily looked up as if she had just woken up from deep slumber. She lay with one of her hands falling above her head and another on her left on the sofa, limp. Her back slouched on the backrest of the sofa. Her breasts rested on her chest heaving slowly and her breath making her breasts go up and down in sexy waves. All her naked beauty glistening with sweat she looked like a Greek Sex Goddess.