Vacation Time

Story Info
Mature couple, Brad and Stacey's sex while star gazing.
1.2k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and Stacey are a mature couple. They love traveling and hiking. This trip took them to the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, AZ. After an adventurous hike they decided to get cleaned up and go to dinner. Stacey jumped into the shower to try and cool off. Brad always loves watching his wife take her shower. He loves watching the water glisten on her beautiful breasts and gorgeous ass. Brad could not wait to have a great dinner, a nice bottle of wine and then finish the night out with great sex.

Tonight, Stacey had a surprise in store for her hubby. She wore a new sundress that she had bought for their trip. But the surprise was that she decided not to wear a bra under the dress. It was cute, exceptionally low cut in the front with spaghetti straps. She never went out without a bra, but tonight she wanted to spice things up. She knew her nipples would be hard, and her hubby would not be able to stop looking. Seeing her beautiful cleavage, erect nipples, Brad could hardly pay attention to their dinner.

The dinner was fantastic! A nice little Italian restaurant in the heart of Sedona. The wine was the best they had had in quite a while. To Brad's surprise, Stacey ordered another bottle with a gleam in her eye as she stared at her husband and smiled that devilish smile of hers when gets tipsy and horny.

After they finished dinner, they got into their car and Brad leaned over and began passionately kissing Stacey. His hand made its way to her breasts. He rubbed and squeezed her nipples through the thin material and Stacey let out a faint moan of excitement. Stacey said "let's go to the lookout to see the stars." Brad's cock was now getting hard and Stacey leaned over for one more kiss and to give a gentle rub to Brad's growing cock.

As they got on the road Stacey did something she had not done in a long time. She looked at Brad, said, "I think I'm a little drunk" and watched Brad's reaction as she slowly slid her panties down. Brad was in shock. Stacey loved teasing her hubby. She then said, "do you like my new sundress?" as she reached for his hand and gently guided it beneath her dress, spreading her legs apart. Brad began to explore her pussy. As he began to feel it, he could tell her wetness was beginning to drip down her leg. He began to rub her clit. Stacey looked at him, and exclaimed "yes," and proceeded to lower her seat back. As Brad began to rub her clit Stacey said "that feels so good," and then pulled her dress strap down to reveal her breasts. She looked at Brad and began rubbing her own nipples and massaging her breasts. Brad loved watching her do that. It was such a turn on. Brad's cock was rock hard now and Stacey was moving her hips to his rubbing motion. She said, "god that feels so good!" With that she moved her right leg a bit further up so she could open herself up more, then moved her hand down to Brad's and slowly guided his fingers down to her pussy. She was so wet. Brad could not resist and began slowly fucking her wet pussy with two fingers. Stacey moaned and said, "fuck yes, that's it!"

It was late but they finally arrived at the lookout spot for star gazing. Stacey looked around and exclaimed, "well now, not a soul around!"

Before Brad could say a word, Stacey was unzipping Brad's shorts and unbuckling his belt. Leaning over, she gave Brad a deep, passionate kiss and reached down to grab his extremely hard cock. She kissed him again as she wrapped her fingers around his cock and said, "I've wanted to feel this all night" and with that told Brad to lean his seat all the way back. She sat up, leaned over and began licking the head of Brad's throbbing cock. She reached down, massaged his balls, and began sucking his the head of his cock. As Brad moaned with pleasure, he grabbed her hair and pulled it up so he could watch her work her magic! Brad loved to watch her suck. After a couple minutes she said, "let's get out of the car!" Brad and Stacey stepped out and met at the front of the car. Brad watched as Stacey lifted her dress, turned around and laid across the hood of the car revealing her gorgeous, smooth ass! Stacey said, "you know what I want!"

Brad quickly stood behind her, began to massage each beautiful ass cheek. She loves when he pays attention to her ass! It was dark out, yet the sky was bright with big, beautiful stars! A perfect night for star gazing sex! Brad got on his knees and spread Stacey's cheeks. She turned her head toward her hubby to fake a surprised look and state, "what are you doing?!" Brad smiled and began licking Stacey's very wet pussy. She let out another slight moan as she laid across the hood of the car. Brad worked his way up, licking her pussy, all around it and in it as deep as his tongue would go. Stacey reached down to help spread her cheeks. That was Brad's queue to move up to her asshole. She absolutely loves when he teases her asshole and licks it, slowly sliding his tongue in and out. As he continued you could hear Stacey faintly say, "fuck yes!" Brad licked her pussy and ass until he couldn't wait any longer. His cock was about to explode!

Brad whispered in Stacey's ear, "do you want me?"

Stacey replied, "all fucking night!"

With that Brad slowly slid his cock deep within Stacey's ridiculously wet pussy! Stacey spread her legs further apart, stood on her tip toes so she could raise her ass up even further, and then began to moan and move with every slow thrust Brad made! The slower and deeper the better, that's the way she loved it! She wanted to feel every slow thrust as deep as he could go! Brad could feel her pussy muscles tighten around his cock with each thrust!

Stacey reached between her legs and began massaging Brad's balls as he began thrusting deeper. She said, "don't cum yet!" as she moved a hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit, Brad rhythmically thrusted in and out! She started saying "oh fuck, oh fuck!" Brad, knowing she was close, waited for her signal. She said "now" as she let out a loud moan and an "oh fuck me," Brad shot his cum deep inside her pussy. As his cock continued to throb, Brad could feel her pussy contracting at the same time. They both came hard! Stacey laid there for a moment as Brad slowly pulled out and watched his cum drain out of her pussy! He loved watching that, it was like watching his handiwork!

Stacey slowly turned around, curled up in her hubby's arms as they watched the stars and then whispered, "we should do that again tomorrow," giving Brad another deep, passionate kiss.