Valentine's Day

Story Info
Rachel finally gets her wishes as her boyfriend ties her up.
1.8k words
4.24
3.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder as he caressed the sides of my body. The straps held me tight to the headboard and I tugged uncontrollably as shivers ran down my spine.

"You're mine now" he whispered. "You're gonna be a good girl and do exactly what I want you to do, aren't you?"

I was breathing too heavily to answer and merely nodded as I trembled from head to toe. I couldn't see what he was doing for the blindfold blocked all light from my eyes accept for the dull flicker of the candles spaced all around the room. His warm hands slowly moved down my sides and rested on my hips as I felt his soft lips on my lower back.

"What are you go- gonna do?" I asked.

Come on Rachel, hold it steady girl. Don't mess this up!

It had long been a fantasy of mine to be seduced this way by my boyfriend, Rick. The smell of the candles and the strain of the leather straps, the soft silky bed sheets under us and a black mesh blindfold covering my eyes - I'd wanted it ever since I'd read about it in Cosmo magazine. I never wanted any sort of heavy bondage, but the idea of being tied up and under his complete control was enough to make me wet just thinking about it.

I felt his hand come down and sting my bottom. Shivers ran up and down my spine and my inner thighs quivered against my already swollen muff.

"I'll be doing the talking, understand?"

"Yes! Yes... I... yes I understand"

Rick shifted his weight on the bed and reached around to cup the underside of my breasts. His fingers slowly glided over my hardened nipples as he leaned against me and pressed his hot body against mine. I could feel the outline of his chest and the curvature of his abs against my back followed by the intense heat of his cock pressed up against my bottom.

"Good girl" he whispered.

I could feel his breath behind my ears as he continued to press against me and fondle my breasts. I pulled again on the leather straps holding my hands to the headboard as I widened my thighs to allow for more space between my legs. If only he would just put his fingers in me. Ugh!

Patience Rachel... just breathe... ugh his dick is so hard... he's so warm!

Rick continued to kiss along the sides of my neck and slowly down my left shoulder. His hands released my breasts and very slowly started making their way down my stomach.

"Yes.... Mmm... please Rick... put your fingers in my- OH!"

His hand came down on me for a second time. I'd spoken out of turn again and the stinging on my backside was my punishment.

"Did I say you could make demands?" he asked.

I didn't dare speak and just shook my head from side to side.

"That's right. Naughty girls get punished when they make demands don't they, Rachel?"

My pulse quickened as I again shook my head. Rick was so good at this!

Again I felt his warm hands on my stomach as they renewed their journey down my body. Slowly, very slowly, I felt his hands rest on the crease of my thighs as he gently pulled my legs further apart. With two fingers, he reached down and began massaging around my already swollen clit.

His lips resumed kissing my shoulders and upper back while his cock pressed harder against me. His fingers continued to massage my swollen lips and I could feel a buildup of cum start to drip down my labia. Silently, I began willing him to stick his hot fingers in me.

Just put them in me! Please.... Ugh! I'm begging you, Rick. Put your fingers in me... Please!

It was pure torture. He continued to caress me and kiss my neck and shoulders while his fingers teased my clit. Always close, but never touching. I ached for him and my love for him was ever more present as he fulfilled my fantasies.

I felt his body pull back from me and felt the temperature drop slightly as he did. It was enough to send goosebumps all up and down my legs and sides as I tried to keep my breathing steady.

What is he doing? Why did he... Oooooh!

I felt the head of his penis and hot shaft slide up between my legs from behind and brush against my slick pussy. The waves of pleasure that radiated up my stomach and down my thighs were so strong that I had to bite my lower lip to keep from crying out. His chest and stomach resumed their position on my back and his fingers continued to caress my shaved lips.

"How does that feel baby? Do you like feeling my dick between your legs?"

I moaned and pushed back into the crease of his hips as he buried two fingers in me. His hard shaft now covered in my pussy lube continued to grind up and down the underside of my perineum and between my lips. I could feel the edge of his tip massaging and stimulating me as we continued to sway and pulse on the bed.

I wanted this feeling to last forever, but I also wanted him to finish me off. I wanted not only his fingers but his dick in me as well. I wanted his tongue on my clit and to feel his hot breath on me. I wanted him in me right now! I wanted HIM. I tugged hard on the straps that refused to let me go as I desperately tried to reach between my legs. I pulled and pulled but the leather groaned in protest. I sat back hard into his hip crease and again screamed at him without words.

Now Rick! Please! Ugh... Ugh... oh please Rick... Mmm just put it in me! I want your dick in me NOW!

I could hear his breathing intensify as he grinded faster against me. His chest expanded and contracted against my flesh as he fingered my clit. This was my breaking point. It was too much to hold onto and I took in a sharp breath of air.

"I'm gonna cum Rick... It's coming! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! OOOH!"

I pulled up hard on the straps as waves of pleasure started coursing through my thighs and pussy lips. Deep and hard muscle spasms began pumping hot cum all over Rick's cock that was still gliding up and down my slit. I trembled from head to toe as every inch of me screamed out wanting to break free and wrap my arms around Rick while my climax finished. I pulled so hard on my straps that my hands hurt but it was no use. I was still bound to the headboard - powerless to have my way with him.

"Did you like that naughty girl?"

All I could do was whimper. The last waves of my orgasm faded away just as the last drops of cum left my body. But I wanted more! Just as soon as my breathing returned to normal, I could feel myself swell again between my legs. Rick's cock was still working its magic on my slit and I wondered what would happen now.

"I hoped you liked that... because now it's my turn"

Before I could process what he said, he wrapped his hands around the crease of my hips as he slid his full hardness in me. I moaned and adjusted to his girth as I took in the pleasure of being filled by the man I loved. Slowly he pulled down and out before thrusting up into me again... and again... and again... I felt his arms wrap around me only this time much tighter. His hands resumed their familiar place beneath my breasts as he fondled and caressed my nipples and kissed the back of my neck.

"Cum in me Rick... Fill me with your hot sex... make me- OW!"

His hand came down on me for the third time that night and left its familiar sting on my bottom. But it only served to fuel my desire for him... testing my limits, I pushed a bit further.

"I said cum in me..."

His thrusts slowed. He didn't expect me to talk back this way and now I knew his game. Tied up or not, I had him right where I wanted him. With my heart beating hard in my chest, I swallowed and spoke louder.

"I said cum in me Rick."

I felt trembling again... but this time it wasn't from me. Was Rick trembling?

"Cum in me Rick."

Rick stopped thrusting but kept his hands firmly in place. I could feel the excitement and the pleasure of what I had just suggested. Rick didn't have a condom on but I didn't care anymore. I wanted him to fill me. I wanted to feel his hot cum dripping out of me.

"Do it" I commanded.

Rick started thrusting again as the anticipation built. He buried his face in my neck and kissed me while I pulled on the straps and braced myself for what was coming. I was in control now. Even though I was the one who was technically still held tight to the headboard, I was the one calling the shots.

I could feel his grip tightening around me now. The familiar curvature of his chest and his hot body against mine -- in the sexiest yet most demanding voice I could muster, I gave him his final command.

"Stick your dick in my pussy and FILL ME!"

I've never felt anything like it. With one thrust, I felt him burry himself in me as far as he could go and filled me with spirt after spirt of liquid heat. Leaning forward, I hastily yanked the blindfold off with my still tied hands and looked down between my legs. With his raging member still buried deep, I watched as loads of cum dripped back down his still pulsing shaft.

Still panting from his climax, Rick reached around and unclasped the safety latch still holding me to the bed and we both collapsed next to each other on the silky soft sheets. He tightened his grasp around me in a loving embrace as we rode the last few waves of our pleasure together.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby... I love you"

I hugged his arms and let myself sink into a deep affection for Rick.

"I love you too, baby"

...

We held each other for a few more minutes until our breathing returned to normal. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. My dress was still on the floor and my lacy black bra and panties were still hanging from the dresser. I looked down to see Rick's arms still in a loving embrace around my stomach.

Just right... just how I wanted it. I can't wait to see what happens next...