Valentines Day Cuckold - Melody

Story Info
Alex has Valentines Day planned, but Melody has other plans.
1k words
3.36
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I am trying something new this is one of five stories written from the same prompt but with different characters to explore how a story changes when you change the characters. I'd love your feedback on the concept as I have future stories in mind I would like to try with the same concept of character swapping.

Valentines Day Cuckold - Melody

Melody giggled as she walked in to the living room area, a large smile on her face as she texted on her phone.

Alex looked up at her from her position on all fours in the middle of the room, He felt pretty silly being naked and crawling round like a dog but Melody said she would make it worth his while later if he did exactly as she asked.

He couldn't help but drool when he saw she was wearing a tight fitting black leather corset, leather leggings and calf length high heeled boots.

Alex looked up at the clock, he knew he wasn't supposed to talk when in puppy mode but he didn't know any other way of conveying his thoughts.

If we don't leave soon, our reservations and my hopefully lucky night will be ruined Alex thought to himself.

"Can I get dressed please babe? The dinner reservation is for 7pm and they won't hold the table." Alex said cautiously to Melody.

She looked down at him and giggled, "awwww puppy, I think you are dressed perfectly don't you?"

She continued texting and giggling to herself as each message came in.

Alex sighed "but, we are going to be late if we don't leave soon, it's six thirty."

Melody laughed "now now puppy, don't you worry about the time, that's not something puppies ever need to think about is it."

Alex moaned, his cock twitched under him. Each time she referred to him as a puppy his cock got harder.

"Melody." Alex said softly, "it is Valentine's day, I thought we could enjoy a romantic evening together."

He watched as she walked over and sat down on the couch with her long shapely legs out straight. Her shiny leggings catching the early evening light.

She ignored his comment and looked at her phone as yet another message pinged in.

Alex tried to protest "Melody please, if we don't turn up, I will never be able to get reservations again, it's a really fancy place."

She ignored the protest saying "come here puppy, do what puppies do best, hump my leg."

Alex paused for a while but Melody was too caught up in texting to pay any attention to what he was saying. He crawled over to her and started humping her leg. His face blushed as he committed such a humiliating act.

Melody looked down at him cooing at him as she spoke "good boy, who's my good boy?"

Alex humped harder, trying to please her. His cock loving the feel of her leggings after being in a chastity cage for the past two weeks.

He looked up at her and with a continued whiney voice said "Melody please."

Melody giggled looking down at him. "Aawww poor puppy, sorry but plans have changed for tonight. Well, your plans have anyway."

Alex stopped humping for a moment "what do you mean? You can't be serious, what about the set you bought?"

Melody laughed.

"Carry on humping my lil puppy and I will explain. With one little addition though."

Alex sighed and started humping again but gave Melody a confused look.

She looked at Alex and smiled warmly "awww puppy, you look like your head is about to explode."

Melody reached behind her and pulled out a bone shaped gag, showing it to Alex she said "you know you aren't supposed to use human talk when on all fours so maybe this will remind you." She said in a chastising tone.

Alex was going to protest but thought better of it. He blushed as she secured the gag in place, the plastic biting in to his lips as she tightened the strap.

Alex tried to concentrate on humping, adrenaline and arousal growing with each thrust.

Melody laughed "now then, I think we can talk easier now, don't you?"

Alex blushed and nodded.

Melody continued, "I have had several texts from James, he wants to see the lingerie set I bought, I sent him teaser pictures and I think they had the desired effect. He really wants to see me tonight, says he can't wait."

Alex looked at Melody, his face one of disappointment, I thought you bought the set for me he thought to himself.

Melody giggled as she realised what he was thinking "awww my poor poor puppy, you were never going to see the lingerie. Puppies don't think about such things do they? They only worry about pleasing their owners. It was always going to be for James. "

She paused for a moment to look at her phone before adding "He really knows how to take care of a woman in ways that quite frankly, a little puppy like you could never do."

Alex blushed profusely, he had seen the pictures of James' cock, and he really was a lot larger than him in every way.

Melody continued "So, I will be going to dinner but with James and you, my lucky puppy, will be staying home cleaning the apartment so it is spotless for when James and I get back later."

Alex sighed, there was no point in arguing with her as it wouldn't change anything. He pawed at the gag to at least get it removed before he started drooling everywhere.

Melody laughed "uh uh uh, no, I think the gag will stay in place for tonight. Will make you a nice and drooling puppy for introducing you to James later, wont that be fun?"

She stood up making him fall onto the floor.

Melody giggled looking down at him. "Maybe I will get you to hump James' legs as an introduction...a puppy drooling from both ends, wouldn't that cute!"

As she walked toward the door, she said "now get to it pup, I want to see my face in the floors when we get back...work hard for me!"