All Comments on 'Valentines Day Cuckold - Melody'

by biscut1975

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

It’s one thing to be in a scene, it’s another thing to be with a partner who doesn’t actually want you. So it begs two questions: why isn’t she with James since that’s where her heart is and why is Alex with a woman that tolerates him only as long as she can hurt him emotionally?

Come to think of it, why is James satisfied with being away from her?

Melody and James love and respect each other, so why wouldn’t they make their relationship official?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Alex was waiting for his wife, and James entering their home. As soon as James was clear of Melody, he Pounced like dog at James Crotch, and bit very hard on his cock, and balls, drawing a lot of blood. While Melody was gone he took the gag out of his mouth as he waited for he. He was getting madder, and madder about what she had done to him, after he had made all the nice Valentine plans for them. So he figured he'd Ruin her plans to get fucked tonight to night, by taking away James cock for the night and maybe forever for him. She was yelling for him stop Attacking James, Alex simply barked at her. Then he said your Puppy has grown up bitch, and he hates other men's Crutches. Then barked again and said this dog is not a cuckold, you got a problem with that BITCH? Alex drug James outside and slammed the front door on him. Barking one more time at Melody give me the key now to the cage! Then you either go to bed with me now, and I'll let you call for an Ambulance for him. Then we go fuck now, or you drive James to the hospital to stop the bleeding and hopefully save his cock and balls, but don't you ever come back here ever as I will be divorcing you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous