Valentine's Day Hook-Up

Story Info
Timid Twyla grows some big girl balls.
1.1k words
3.82
1.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,009 Followers

Valentine's day. Twyla was depressed and lonely. She decided to go out with her girlfriends to a night club. Twyla ordered a Vodka Shirley Temple with five cherries.

Drinking and dancing made her hot and tingly. But one by one the other girls hooked up with a guy and left. Twyla was confused until her friend Katey ran up.

"What's wrong with you Miss Prissy Pussy. It's Valentines night, steamy sex is in the air. Hook-up with a guy and have some fun. Fucking is a blast."

"But Katey I...I can't...I'm too shy."

"Bullshit! You got a pussy—don't you? Grow some big-girl balls and hit on that dude at the bar... Mr. Tall, Dark and Hunky. He's been checking you out all night."

"Really?" Biting her lip, Twyla grabbed her drink and headed toward the handsome man. She tried to wiggle her ass like a whore. But Twyla wiggled too hard and fell, spilling the Shirley Temple on her skirt. The big man lifted her up in his arms.

"Wow, Missy you got a cherry on your crotch. Mind if I eat your cherry?"

'WHAT!? NOOO!!"

She squirmed as his teeth bit the cherry in half, while nibbling her quivering mound. He whispered, "Honey, let's get you home and out of those wet clothes."

Twyla nodded in a lusty daze. Soon the big guy carried her into her apartment and shut the door. He scanned the room. "Those your dolls on the shelf?"

"Y-yes Raggedy Ann dolls." She wetted her pouty lips. "I've had them since I was seven."

"Um...How old are you now Twyla?"

"I'm eighteen and a half."

"Sexcellent, I love legal meat. Time to take off those wet clothes." He reached for her blouse buttons.

"Wait a minute guy. What's your name?"

"Ryder. People call me that 'cause I like to ride...And I'd like to ride you." He pressed his lips to hers. Twyla kissed back clumsily, mashing her teeth against his. But the kiss made her lips burn.

"I-I can't believe this is happening..." Twyla inhaled as the man unbuttoned her blouse, squeezing her bra-clad boobs.

"You need this girlie. I can't wait to see you naked."

Twyla giggled like a schoolgirl. "My...My big sister would flip out if she saw me doing this."

"Then let's not tell sis." Ryder pulled off her blouse and bra. Twyla's tits bounced out, plump and jiggly with her stiff nipples pointing out.

Ryder rubbed her trembling boobs as he brushed a wisp of hair from her eyes... "Girlie, you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes...I don't want to be a virgin no more...No Más-No Más." Ryder kissed Twyla's lips as his hand brushed the goosebumps on her thighs. "Please sir, I want to get laid tonight... Valentine's night. "

"Excellent. Twyla, take off your skirt and get under the covers."

"What about my panties?" Ryder snapped his fingers and Twyla tossed her skirt to the floor. "We should turn off the lights."

"No, I like looking at you naked." Ryder dropped his pants as his boner sprung out, thick, stiff and scary as fuck... Twyla couldn't take her eyes off his swollen manhood. "Touch it girl. It's okay."

Her small fingers reached around his wide girth. Twyla felt it stiffen as her thighs smoldered. She looked up at Ryder. "Join me under the covers...?"

"Sure Miss Bossy." They slipped into bed, right below her shelf of Raggedy Ann dolls. She saw the dolls looking down in disgust. 'Raggedy Ann's can be so judgmental...'

Ryder's strong hand rubbed up her quivering thighs. Twyla moaned and blushed. "Sorry...I'm like... super-super wet..."

"Girl, I love wet cunt." He pushed her panties aside, rubbing up and down her peach fuzz and dripping slit.

"Oh gosh...Touch me... touch inside me." Ryder pushed his finger in and out of her hot hole, while rubbing her clitty with his thumb. Twyla squirmed and panted, smashing her cunt against his hand.

As he fingered her twat, the big man sucked her tits, nibbling on her aroused nipples. "Oh my frikin' god!" Twyla clenched her thighs...climaxing so hard her toes curled. Ryder kissed her ear.

"I have to fuck you."

"You have to fuck me."

Twyla's pointy boobs rose and fell beneath him. Ripping her panties off, Ryder lifted the quilt... staring at her sparse pubes and naked twat. Twyla whispered, "What do I do now, sir?"

"Spread wide, wide as you can." Grabbing her ankles Twyla thrust her legs apart, opening up her slit like a slut. She blushed when Ryder stared into her pink hole. His stiff boner rubbed along her furrow ...making it burn. The panting girl hissed. "Hurry up—FUCK ME!"

Grabbing her boobs like fuck handles, Ryder moved over her body. With a hard shove his cock pressed into her cunt lips. Rearing back he pushed deeper, breaking her hymen. "Ouch sir... it stings."

She looked up. "Tell me I'm beautiful."

"...you've always been beautiful."

"What? You never met me before tonight."

The burly man laughed and fucked faster. Twyla grabbed his hips with her feet. He rammed into her empty hole filling it with cock-meat. Her head flopped side to side. "Suck my tits. Hurry!"

Ryder inhaled her ripe mounds, sucking her erect nipples against his teeth. Twyla felt a spring tighten deep in her belly. The coiled spring grew tighter and tighter. She kissed his lips.

"Harder dude," she panted. "Fuck me harder!"

Lifting her legs Ryder jackhammered Twyla's pussy. His prick hit the bottom of her cunt as he fingered her asshole. Twyla squealed, "Oh my gosh, I'm cumming...I'm cumming again!!!"

He humped her so hard the quilt fell off... Twyla's coiled spring exploded as her pussy juice gushed out. Her convulsing cunt muscles sent Ryder over the edge...and his prick erupted, shooting his seed deep into her fuck-tunnel.

The girl collapsed... Tingling aftershocks rippled along her spine. Ryder's dick slipped out, a string of sticky jism connected his cock to her cunt. Twyla whispered. "Why did you finger my ass?"

"Giving you the two-hole experience."

Suddenly the door flew open. She looked up. "Oh fuck, it's my big sister Jezzy."

"Fuck yes it's me, Twat Twyla. Ha, it looks like you finally found a boyfriend."

"Bitch, he's not my boyfriend. Ryder's just a guy I hooked up with at the bar."

"Oh wow. He's got a huge hunk of man meat." Jezzy laughed. "Ryder when your done fucking Twyla come to my bed. I need a Valentine's hook-up... a hard-as-fuck hook-up... And I'll screw you like a REAL woman. A hundred times better than timid-twat Twyla."

"FUCK YOU TO HELL JEZABEL!!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,009 Followers