Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes... please, Mrs Kim," Fiona moans, and I know she does. She's trying to move herself on my cock, and she's succeeding.

"Fuck her then, honey," Penny smiles. "We can talk after." She giggles. "I know you, Tom. You're not going to think about anything else until you finish."

I grin, coz she does know me real well. "Thanks, honey," I say. "But I'm gonna do a lot more than fuck her."

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh," Fiona Lee gasps, coz, well, I'm fucking her, 'n the little bitch uncrosses her ankles and kinda kicks away, and fuck, I'm enjoying that tight little Korean cunt. Jesus, she feels so fucking good, slippery, tight, long hot slide, ease back, pause 'n then give it to her again. And again. And again, 'n yeah, she's gonna climax any second now, and then she does, with an arch of her back, a buck of her hips and a soft wail that goes on and on as her cunt dances spastically on me, 'n I kinda grin, coz I know what I'm gonna do now.

"On your back, Penny," I say, slapping her ass, and she's on her back real quick. Well trained. I ease my cock outa Fiona Lee, and my cockhead kinda pops out, 'n the little bitch whimpers, 'n then she makes sorta confused sounds as I pick her up, real easy, coz she's as light as Penny, maybe even a little lighter and Penny's one fifteen when she's wet and pumped full of cum.

"Ohhh," Fiona Lee gasps, coz I got her up on her knees now, and I shuffle her forward until her knees are either side of Penny's head, and Penny's looking up at a pretty little eighteen year old Korean pussy, and no, it don't go sideways, but fuck, it's pretty, and it's wet and it's open.

"Down," I say, and my hand rests on the back of Fiona Lee's neck and I push her forward onto her hands and knees, and she's looking down at Penny's pussy, and me, I'm kinda looking at Fiona Lee's pussy, 'n Penny's looking at my cock right above her face, and I feed Fiona Lee's pussy my cock, burying myself to the balls in one long slide, and fuck, she's so wet and slippery and my cock slides in, on and on and on until I'm in her all the way.

"Oh my god," Penny moans, and I kinda know how she feels, coz I'm always surprised a little Korean bitch like her can take all eight inches, 'n now Fiona Lee's taking it the same way, 'm my cock just fuckin' throbs with the sheer fuckin' pleasure of it.

"Uhhhhhh," Fiona Lee groans, coz my hand are holding her hips, and I'm kneeling behind her, feeding her my cock, and with every thrust, my balls brush across my wife's face.

"Penny, your cunt's such a fucking mess," I grunt, feeding Fiona's cunt my cock. "I think someone should get started on cleaning you up." I chuckle, coz someone's not paying attention, but I don't mind at all, coz what she is paying attention to is kinda obviously dominating her thoughts, 'n I sure don't blame her for that.

"Uhhhhh," Fiona Lee huffs, coz I kinda pull her back hard as I ram it into her, and the little bitch squirms her butt against me, and Penny's hands are on the bitch's butt now.

"Fuck her, Tom," she moans, 'n it's sort like the inverse of earlier this evening, when I was telling fuckin' Raoul to pound the hot little bitch's ass as hard as he liked, coz I knew she could take it, and Raoul had a thing for Penny's ass, and she was all lubed up for him.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck her, Penny," I grunt. "And she's gonna lick your pussy clean while I do."

"Ohhhhh," Fiona Lee sobs, 'n I think she heard me, coz she sorta recoils a bit when I push her face down towards Penny's cunt, and now she's gonna lick cum from Penny's cunt, 'n I don't think either of them were expecting that.

"Lick her clean, bitch," I say, pushing Fiona Lee's face down between my wife's thighs, 'n when she kinda resists, I give her ass a good hard ass-cracker of a slap, 'n when she jerks away, my other hand jerks her back onto my cock, 'n I slap her ass good and hard again.

"Owwwww," she wails. "Owwwww."

"Lick Penny's cunt clean, bitch," I say, and my hand kinda emphasizes the point.

Crack. "Owwwwww." Jerk. Pull back. "Uhhhhhh."

Crack. "Owwwwww." Jerk. Pull back. "Uhhhhhh."

Crack. "Owwwwww." Jerk. Pull back. "Uhhhhhh."

"Stop stop stop please please please," Fiona Lee sobs.

"Lick Penny's cunt clean, bitch," I say. "I wanna see you licking that cum off her and swallowing it, coz that's what I expect from you, Fiona. Now be a good little bitch and get licking. You with me?"

"Yes yes yes," Fiona Lee sobs, 'n she's completely with me, coz next second Penny's legs are spread, and Fiona Lee's got her face down there, 'n the little bitch is sucking and slurping like she's a kitten with a bowl of cream, 'n I started to bone her again, slow, coz I know a cock up her pussy kinda distracts these bitch's.

Distracts Penny, anyhow.

"Ohhhh," I hear Penny moan, 'n she sounds kinda startled, and I grin when her knees come back, and she's opening herself up for Fiona, and one thing about these smart little Korean bitch's, when they do something, they really try and do it real fuckin' well, and Fiona Lee is no fuckin' exception. I can hear the bitch sucking and slurping, 'n I'd give the bitch ten starts outa five for enthusiasm 'n effort. Can't speak for the skill, but hey, my experience, chicks kinda know what to do to get each other off once you strip those fuckin' inhibitions away.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." She's sort moaning and groaning and gasping as well, 'n I'm really working up a head of steam, 'n trying to hold myself back from pounding the fuck outa the little bitch, coz fuck, her cunt. Jesus!

"Jesus fuckin' Christ," I groan, and my cock just fuckin' explodes. It's like liquid ecstasy shooting down my shaft 'n erupting in the little bitch's cunt, 'n fuck, I haven't cum so hard in years, 'n it just fuckin' blasts out into the bitch, and cum froths out around my cockshaft as I bury myself to the balls in her cunt.

"Whooowwooouhhhnnnghhohhhhhh," she kinda howls as she takes it, and she does a faceplant right into Penny's pussy, coz her arms give out and her legs give in, 'n she climaxes in a bucking little frenzy, her feet kicking, hips jerking, cunt dancing, 'n I swear I can see her pussy lips contracting on my cockshaft, 'n there's this weird snuffling snort, 'n I figure she's inhaled some of Penny's cunt-cum or something.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," I howl myself, burst after burst pumping into the bitch's cunt, 'n she's doing a cunt-dance on Penny's face, and there's fuckin' cunt-froth everywhere, and my cum's sorta squirting into the bitch, and her cunt-spasms are squirting it right back outa her cunt and onto Penny's face as she does the pussy-dance on my fuckin' cock, 'n I fuckin' love it.

"Jesus," I sat, done, 'n I rock back, 'n my cock slides right out the bitch's pussy, slides across Penny's face and I slide back down onto the bed beside them.

"You two bitches clean each other up," I say, grinning, and I swat Fiona Lee's ass until she gets with the program, and her tight cum-filled little cunt plants itself on my wife's face, and Penny's licking and sucking and swallowing like she's been doing this all her life, and Fiona Lee's mouth's real busy working on my wife's cunt, 'n neither of them are complaining, 'n I kinda smile, coz Fiona's busy swallowing about five guy's cum from my wife's pussy.

"Oh yeah, you're a total little babe, Fiona Lee," I smile, watching those two hot little Korean bitches go at it, and it hasn't taken much, 'n fuck, she's moved in, and I kinda know where she's gonna be sleeping from now on. The way Penny's pussy-munching, I don't think my wife's gonna object at all. She does, we'll have a fuckin' talk about it, 'n she disagrees, she'll get her ass slapped.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh..." Penny's hips judder, and I know the bitch real well. Been together for years now, and I know what she sounds like when she's climaxing, and okay, Fiona Lee's pussy is muffling those sobbing cries, but I know, and I know how her cunt feels on me when she's climaxing, and the bitch is. Her little cunt's going wild under Fiona Lee's mouth, and I'm kinda enjoying watching all that cum frothing out onto Fiona Lee's pretty little face.

"Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh..." Penny must be doing a good job on that tight little pussy herself, coz Fiona Lee's face and the way her hips 're rolling says she's on the verge of climaxing as well and then they do, and fuck, both of the bitch's are shuddering and moaning and kinda clinging to each other until it's over.

"Fuck, I liked that," I grunt, flopping onto my back in the center of the bed, and Penny and Fiona Lee kinda slowly separate and slide around, one on either side and there's a pretty little cum-smeared face resting on either shoulder, and I got an arm under each, and each hand has a tight little butt to hold, and there's a couple of sloppy little cunts squishing against my thighs, 'n I'm kinda wondering if I could possibly get it up again.

"You okay, Penny?" I ask, enjoying the smell of her cum-matted hair just below my chin.

"Mmmmm," she murmurs, one hand cupping my balls. "Happy Valentine's Day, Tom."

"You okay, Fiona," I ask, my hand sorta real gently caressing that tight little butt, and I'm kind thinking I gotta start planning on boning her ass again soon, way I did with Penny back then, but I gotta go easy on her too. I mean, she was a virgin up until this afternoon, 'n man, I really popped her ass cherry, didn't I?

But the way I did it, fuck, that was a bit brutal on the poor bitch coz she'd never taken it up her ass before. She climaxed anyhow, so I guess she likes it rough, like Penny, 'n Penny liked it rough right from that first night we met, 'n I smile, coz I do like remembering that Valentine's Day we met, 'n popping every hole Penny had in back of my truck, 'n I'd shot my load in her half a dozen times that night.

Just like I've done with Fiona Lee this afternoon and now, but now I want do Fiona Lee's ass real slow and gentle a few times, get her used to it feeling real good to be ass-fucked before I pound her ass good and hard again, and I smile, coz her hand's holding my cock, and she's still wearing that Virginity Ring.

Nothing virginal about Fiona Lee now.

She's just one more hot little Korean bitch.

My Korean bitch, and it feels real good to have two of them in bed with me, and know that both the hot little bitches are mine.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Tom," Fiona Lee murmurs, and her voice is real soft and sweet, and my cock's twitching in her clasp. She doesn't move, but I can feel her tense.

"Mrs. Kim?" she murmurs. "Penny?"

"Yes, Fiona?" my wife yawns.

"Would it be okay if Tom fucks me again?"

"You're not too sore, Fiona?" My wife sounds all concerned.

"No, and I'd really like him to do me again." My cock's half-way to ready already, and they both giggle. "I think he wants to."

"I think he does to," my wife says, and she's not fucking wrong, is she. Told you these Korean bitches were real smart.

Penny lifts her face and smiles at me. "You go ahead and fuck her, Tom." She kisses me, and giggles. "Remember what day it was when we met?"

"Yeah," I smile. "Valentine's Day. I'll never forget."

"I'll never forget what you did to me in the back of your truck," she smiles, and her hand sorta caresses my balls.

"Valentine's Day Virgin," I smile, and fuck, I remember every moment of that wild ride on the back seat, popping her cherry, giving her tight little pussy that first taste of my cock, and that first load of my cum. Shooting off in her mouth. Popping her ass-cherry outside her Mom and Dad's while she squealed and bucked, face down on the back seat, and the way her hands clutched at mine and she groaned as my cock throbbed and I blew my load up her ass for the first time.

"That was what I call a real fucking Valentine's Day fuck," I add.

She smiles. "Yeah, and now you're going to give Fiona a real Valentine's Day gift she'll always remember, aren't you, you big bull?"

"Yeah," I say, smiling as I roll Fiona Lee onto her back, and she looks up at me, lips parted, perky little tits rising and falling as she pants, 'n my cock throbs, coz it knows what my cock's gonna be getting real soon. "Yeah, I'm gonna give Fiona's tight little Korean cunt a real fucking good hard Valentine's Day fuck."

Fiona Lee's right with my agenda, and she spreads her legs real quick, and she bucks and moans as she takes my cock, coz I fucking feed it to her right away, coz she's a hot little Korean bitch, and she's gonna get what a hot little Korean bitch wants.

"Fuck her real good, honey," my wife says sleepily.

Fiona looks up at me and tries to smile, but it doesn't work to well, coz even a hot little Korean bitch finds it hard to smile when she's being pump-fucked by an eight inch cock, and yeah, I'm gonna fuck her real good and hard, and I'm gonna shoot my load up the bitch and plug her with my cock, and I'm kinda wondering how easy it's gonna be to knock her up, coz thinking about her swollen up with my baby like Penny was, fuck, I just wanna fuck her again and again and again, coz knocking the hot little slant-eyed bitch up, that's a real turn on.

"Hey honey," I say, ramming my cock into Fiona Lee's pussy, reaching over and giving one of Penny's tits a good hard squeeze.

"Ohhhh," Penny gasps, but I got her attention right away, 'n she's looking at me, 'n fuck, I'm enjoying riding Fiona Lee.

"You mind if I knock Fiona up, honey?" I ask, looking down into Fiona's eyes, and I'm giving her my cock real slow, coz I want her to listen to me and understand. "We only got two kids, 'n she's a hot little bitch, kinda like you, when you were her age."

"Ohhhhhh," Fiona Lee moans, her eyes wide, and her knees are clasping my ribs, and her feet are kinda bouncing against my hips with every slide of my cock, and I like it that I can brush her cervix with my cocktip with every thrust, and the way she jerks and her eyes widen every time I do that, I know she's feeling it.

"Huh?" my wife says, a bit blankly, 'n I guess all the fucking at the party earlier left her feeling a bit fucked.

"Listen up, bitch," I say, 'n I give her ass a good hard slap. Bit of a wet slap, coz her ass is kind dripping cum, 'n she squeaks, but it's hard enough to wake the hot little bitch up again.

"Fiona's a good fuck, Penny," I say, sliding my cock up the little bitch's pussy, and fuck yeah, love that slippery-tight slide, and that little buck as I bury myself to the balls and then push hard, crushing those little pussy-lips, that's fucking exquisite.

"Uhhhnnnuhhhh," Fiona groans.

"Eeeeeeeeee," she squeals, as I slide one finger up her ass, and fuck, she really bucks, 'n I grin.

"See honey, bit of training, 'n she'll be almost as hot as you in bed," I grunt. "I'd like to keep her in here with us, babe. Move her in here with us, she can babysit the kids, you won't have to worry about all the school pickup stuff, 'n if you're working late on a sale, I can fuck her instead of you..."

Coz every now and then Penny sorta complains that she's real fucking tired after she's been out closing a sale in the evening, 'n she comes home and has to cook dinner and get the kids sorted, and all that shit coz after a day throwing pipes around, and welding and all that crap, I'm fucking whacked out, 'n all I want is food, a shower, a fuck and sleep.

I grin. "You can get a bit of extra sleep when you need it, honey, 'n Fiona can cook dinner 'n get the kids ready for bed, 'n all that stuff, 'n I can fuck her first, and then you, or just do you both together." I grin. "Whaddaya say, honey?"

"Well, Fiona's Aunt and Uncle said she could move in with us," Penny says, sorta thoughtfully. "But I don't think they meant into our bed." When she says it like that, well, I know she's not gonna object. "I'm not sure that's what Fiona wants though."

"Well, fuck, honey, she's right here," I say, which is sorta blindingly obvious, coz I'm fucking the little bitch right in front of Penny. "Let's just ask Fiona."

"Okay," Penny says.

"Uhhhhhh," Fiona Lee says, coz I couldn't help giving her one. Thinking about knocking the bitch up's really doing it for me.

"Uhhhhhh," she moans again, coz fuck, I just couldn't resist giving her another one, 'n it was a hard one, all the way, burying myself to the balls, 'n her eyes say all she's thinking of is what my cock's doing to her.

"Fiona," I say, sorta pinning her hands to the bed, and kinda not fuckin' moving by sheer willpower, coz her pussy's telling my cock "fuck me," 'n my cock's in charge here, 'n it only wants one thing. To fuck that hot little pussy.

"Uhhh," Fiona gasps. "Uhhh?"

"Penny and I have a question for you, Fiona," I say.

"Yes?" Fiona Lee says, kinda focusing, but her voice is real strained and high.

"Penny wants to ask you if you really want to move in with us, Fiona," I grunt. "Coz if you do, this is where you'll mostly be sleeping. You good with that?"

"I wouldn't have said it that way, honey," Penny reproves me, 'n I grin. "Get off the poor girl and let her think for a minute."

"Okay," I say, coz I need a breather if I wanted to fuck her for much longer, coz I'm just about right where a guy wants to get down to the short strokes and go gangbusters on her.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped, as I eased my cock outa the hot little bitch, 'n kinda moved to lie beside her, 'n Penny and I were both looking down at her, and she was breathing hard, sorta moaning wordlessly with each breath.

"Please," she moans. "Oh please don't stop."

"How 'bout I finish fucking her and then we talk?" I say, coz fuck, I feel like saying please don't stop myself.

Penny looks at me, 'n sorta shrugs and smiles. "Okay, okay," 'n I grin, coz Penny knows me real well, 'n I'm real happy she's onboard with me onboarding Fiona Lee.

"Fuck yeah," I grunt, moving right back to where I was, 'n the hot little bitch spreads for me like greased lightning, 'n she wants my cock real bad.

"Nnnaaaoohhhh." She gets it. All eight inches busting into her pussy and stuffing her cunt full.

"Fuck her real good, honey," Penny says, 'n I slap her ass 'n she squeals as I start to bounce Fiona Lee hard, 'n good thing we got a nice firm mattress, coz I fuckin' feed her my cock, hammering her down into the bed, 'n the fuckin' mattress with those heavy duty springs slams her right back up at me, 'n I'm in teenage Korean pussy heaven.

"Ohhhhhhh," Fiona Lee wails, bucking and her feet are kicking up at the ceiling, and I'm kinda pounding the tight little bitch down into the bed. "Ohhhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhh," and her tight little cunt's doing that spastic dance on my cock that says she's in heaven, and I grin and bury myself to the balls inside her and pin her down as she convulses under me, and then I start boning her real good all over again.

"Oh yeah, I'll fuck her real good, honey," I grunt, and Penny smiles, and me, I get down to boning Fiona Lee, coz the little bitch is a real good fuck, and I'm really enjoying my Valentine's Day Virgin, and with a bit of luck, I'm gonna knock the hot little Korean bitch up, if not tonight, then real fucking soon. Be nice for the kids to have another brother or sister. Maybe a couple, coz if I'm gonna knock her up, and she's gonna pop one, may as well do a second.

"You do that, honey," Penny yawns, and she's smiling as she watches me, 'n that's one of the things I like about Penny. "She can move in with us. I'll talk to her tomorrow morning, make sure she's okay." She smiles. "I know what you'd like to use her for honey, so as long as she's okay with that, we can move her in here with us. I'll make sure her Uncle and Auntie are okay with her staying permanently tomorrow."

She smiles, watching me fuckin' enjoying myself, 'n it's a bit different, coz usually it's me watching some guy pounding the fuck outa Penny while I lie there and watch. 'N then I forget about everything but fucking the tight little bitch coz I'm gonna shoot my load, 'n there's no fuckin' stopping now.