Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," I growl, 'n I flick at her clitoris, once, twice, a third time, 'n her belly contracts, her hips judder, she moans loudly through the ball-gag, 'n I know she's there and I lunge forward over her 'n into her, my cockhead thrusting hard 'n fast, 'n she's always tight, but fuck, she's right in the middle of that climax, and her cunt's dancing on my cock as I surge up thick and hard inside her, stretching her around me as I fuckin' impale her, 'n that's what I'm doing. I'm impaling the bitch on my cock.

Bury myself balls deep in that long hard thrust, 'n fuck, she's so tight 'n so fuckin' wet, and her tight little Korean cunt's doing the pussy-dance on the entire length of my cock, squeezing 'n clasping as I sink all eight inches inside her, 'n my fingers flick her clitoris, my arm and hand under her belly hold her for me as she bucks, 'n her body shudders under me.

"Oh yeah, that's good, that's fuckin' good," I grunt, 'n now I'm pump-fucking the tight little bitch, hard 'n fast 'n I love it that she's tied to the ottoman 'n she can't move. Knees spread wide, bent forward, she's wailing and sobbing and moaning through the ball gag as I hold her hips and I'm fucking her like a wild man, driving my cock into that tight hot slippery little pussy, 'n when I look down, I'm fuckin' the bitch so hard that taut little butt quivers as I slap up against her, 'n that school uniform skirt keeps getting in the way, so I flip it up and tuck it in the waistband.

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh... mwohh... mowwohh..."

Bitch is sobbing 'n squealing 'n bucking now as I fuck her, 'n those little feet on those white socks are kicking wildly, her arms jerking, 'n I know she wants me to unfasten her 'n roll her on her back so she can spread those long slender legs wide for me, 'n wrap her arms around my neck while I hump her, but right now, I want her like this, tied up, helpless, 'n I'm gonna use her my way.

"Fuck you're tight," I grunted, driving deep, 'n when I looked down, touch of red 'n I knew why she was tight. Just about time for her to go code red, 'n I guess that party tonight was just in time, coz another day or two, 'n fuck, surf the crimson wave, dudes, 'n hey, might be a Valentine's Day Party tonight, 'n red was a Valentine's Day theme color, but that might be a bit fuckin' much.

Whatever.

Go with the flow, 'n I go with keeping right on pumping my cock into the bitch 'n fuck, I'm not gonna last much longer coz that tight little Korean cunt is really doing a number on my fuckin' cock, 'n my balls are just about boiling, 'n that slick little cunt clasps and squeezes and fucking' near jerks me off, 'n I'm groaning 'n grunting with every fucking thrust.

"Hhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhh... mmooohhhhhh... ohhhhh..."

Bitch gasps 'n sobs, 'n fuck, she's in a bit of a frenzy herself, 'n I kinda take pity on her 'n slide one hand under her 'n find that little clitoris again, 'n I kinda work away on her, and thirsty seconds later, I push-start another climax, 'n fuck, she goes off just like that. Fuckin' bucks...

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh... ooohh..." Fuckin' moans...

"Oohhhh... ohhhunggaahhhuuuhnnnhhh." Fuckin' wails.

'N Jesus, she's so wet ' tight 'n slippery, 'n she bucks so beautifully that my cock just slides faster 'n harder inside her, 'n every time I ram my cock into her, the fuckin' ottoman jolts forwards an inch, 'n I have to jerk her back onto my cock, 'n the ottoman's tied to her, so it comes too, 'n I'm really going gangbusters.

"Huhhh... huhhhh... huhhh..." Tight little bitch's past wailing 'n sobbing now, all I can hear are those huffs as I fuck her breathless 'n beyond, coz the hot little bitch is climaxing all over again, 'n fuck, she must be loving it this afternoon.

"Nnuhhh... nnnuhhhh... nuhhhhh." I fuckin' am, 'n I'm not fuckin' the bitch anymore...

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..."

I'm fuckin' skewering her, 'n I'm on fire, my cock filled with lava, 'n I'm gonna fuckin' explode, 'n she squeals 'n I grunt, 'n my fucking cock erupts.

"Nnnnnurrgghhh... fuck... fucking fuck... take it... take it..."

My cock bursts, cum erupting into the hot little bitch's tight little cunt, 'n that slick Korean fuck-channel takes my cock, 'n those little feet kick wildly as my cum bursts out inside her, flooding her pussy with more cum than I've dumped in the bitch's cunt in one load in fuckin' years, on and on, my cock throbbing 'n pulsing 'n spurting, 'n her cunt climaxes one last time, her tight little channel doing the pussy-dance, 'n she milks my cock for every drop of cum, 'n then I fucking half-collapse onto her, panting, 'n the bitch is limp over the ottoman.

She sure isn't bucking 'n wailing now that we're done, 'n I figure after all those climaxes, she's sorta fucked out, 'n I sure fucking am, so I undo those ties that fasten her to the ottoman.

"Into the bathroom and clean yourself up, bitch," I growl, using her ponytail to jerk her to her feet, and steer her across the bedroom floor and through the bathroom door, and I gave her butt half a dozen good hard slaps to get her moving, coz she's dragging her feet.

"Owwww," she squeals through the gag, and then she squeals again, wordlessly, when I slap the insides of her thighs, hard, one two three four, and she jerks against the grip I have on her ponytail.

"I like it that you shaved your cunt, bitch," I grunt, walking her into the bathroom, and my cum's running down her inner thighs in long thick snail trails, and man, I'd really shot a load up her cunt, and fuck, I'm getting hard again, coz she's squealing so beautifully through that ball-gag, and that short little school skirt she's picked up is showing her ass, 'n those white cotton panties I ripped down one side are hanging off her left ankle.

"I love that short little skirt, you hot little slut," I grunt, slapping her ass again, harder than before, and she squeals and jerks, and I fucking love it, 'n I remember I lubed up that tight little ass she's showing to me, coz her skirt's tucked up and still held by the waistband.

Fuck, I'm instantly fuckin' hard, and I grin, coz I put that other ottoman in the corner of the big ensuite for a reason. Hook it out with my feet, drop her to her knees, bend her over, and there's her puckered up little asshole, 'n I line up my cock, nudge at her.

"Mwwwoooooohhhhh," she cries out, 'n I grin and her ass is tight, but fuck, I've been doing it off and on since the night we met at that Valentine's Day party, 'n I popped her pussy, blew off in her mouth 'n then popped her ass, 'n my cock throbs.

"Remember when we met," I grunt, sorta prying at her butt cheeks with both thumbs 'n opening her up a little, 'n she was really bucking 'n trying to get off that ottoman, 'n I loved it.

"Valentine's Day, 'n remember, that was the first time I fucked your ass." I groan, my cock nudging at that little entrance, 'n I have to put one hand between her shoulder blades and press to hold her down, coz the little bitch is going wild.

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..." she moans, 'm fuck, that cum trickling down her inner thighs makes good lube, 'n I run my cockhead up her inner thigh, 'n I'm fuckin' loving this.

"Well, its Valentine's Day today, 'n I'm gonna fuck your ass good, you hot little schoolgirl fucktoy."

My cockhead's right there, nudging her ass, 'n I sorta pin her with my weight 'n my hand, 'n slide that free hand back under her, 'n clitoris, here we come, 'n she's all swollen and wet, 'n I kind play with her, 'n she's squealing 'n moaning 'n I kinda do that pressure thing she likes, 'n the bitch starts to hyperventilate, 'n her flat little belly's all tensed 'n she's almost... almost... almost....

"Oohhhh... ohhhunggaahhhuuuhnnnhhh." Fuckin' there.

Yeah! 'N I push. I don't ram, coz fuck, Penny's small 'n I like fuckin' her ass. Don't want to rip her a new one, so I don't fuckin' ram it in the way I'd like to. The way I used to ram my cock up Conchita Perez's ass once she'd been stretched a bit. Nope, I push, 'n she whines, 'n her tight little sphincter muscle stretches, 'n I groan as she clamps down around my shaft, but my cockhead's in her ass, hot 'n tight and all lubed up, 'n it's all over now bar the squealing.

"Hhhunggaahhhuuuhnnnhhhuhhuuhhuhhh." Bitch is climaxing real sweet, bucking 'n moaning, 'n those bucks work her ass down on my cock, 'n with that lube, I'm sliding now, not easily, coz her ass is as tight as the night I first used I, but my cock's been here so many times I've lost count, coz I do enjoy her ass, so I just go right ahead 'n work it into her.

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..." she moans.

"Oh yeah, buck like that, bitch," I groan, one hand still on her back between her shoulder blades, 'n fuck, she squirms 'n sobs 'n moans and my cock's sliding in and out, deeper with every thrust, 'n me I'm grunting with every thrust, coz fuck, that ass-friction, it's so fuckin' good, 'n she's tight 'n she's lubed 'n she takes it the way she always does, 'n I want more.

Arms under her, I lifted her, lower her to the carpet without sliding out from within her, 'n face down on the carpet, my weight crushes down on her back, pinning her, 'n my cock's a spear of rigid flesh transfixing her, 'n bow her slender body's under mine.

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..." she squirms and bucks, 'n every movement accentuates the pleasure she's giving me, 'n I can't stop. My cock slides up inside her. Her hands clutch at the carpet, I can feel her feet in those knee-high white socks kicking, 'n I grunt as I bury myself to the balls inside her, skewering her tight little ass, moving faster now, short, fast, hard, 'n I love those squeals.

"Oh fuck... take it bitch... gonna fuck your ass... oh yeah, I know you like that..."

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..."

My hands slide beneath her, one hand cupping one perky little tit, 'n I'm fuckin' mauling it, coz I'm using her, 'n that's what I wanna do, 'n if it wasn't that costume she was gonna wear to the party tonight, I'd fuckin' rip it off the bitch, coz I love cupping her tits while I ride her ass.

"Mwwwohhhh... mmmwwwooohhhh..."

Jesus, my cocks gonna explode any second now, 'n I grunt 'n thrust deep. Deep and hard, 'n now I'm fuckin' in the groove, thick hard slides, pressing against the cushion of her taut little butt, 'n she's not squealing now, coz I'm fuckin' moving her on the floor with every thrust, 'n my hand cups her pussy, strums her clitoris, 'n she squeals spoundlessly 'n I feel her climax, 'n her ass squeezes me as her cunt does the pussy dance, 'n I unload in her tight little Korean ass.

Jesus, it's like my cock has a life of it's own, coz it just fuckin' takes over, 'n my mind blazes with the fuckin' ecstasy of blowing my load in her tight little ass, 'n I fuckin' erupt in the bitch, and her ass is milking my cock as I spurt into her, again and again, 'n she's crying out now as she takes it.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhhhh," 'n I hump into her 'n give her a last burst 'n I'm done.

Done until this evening, anyhow, 'n I kinda ease my cock out 'n leave her lying on the floor, 'n fuck, she looks so hot I wanna do the bitch again, but fuck, better save something for the party, so I kinda make it to my knees, 'n grin, 'n give her pretty little cum-filled butt a light slap or two.

"That was a good one," I say. "Why don't you take the hood 'n the gag off now, 'n take a shower 'n clean yourself up, bitch, you're a fuckin' mess," 'n I give her ass another slap before I walk out 'n find my clothes 'n throw 'em on. I'll take a quick shower before we leave.

Out to the truck, smiling, 'n I gather up those roses and bring 'em in, pile 'em on our bed so they're the first thing she sees when she gets outa the bathroom, and I'm kinda smiling coz that took the edge of, 'n I'm gonna be able to take my time with my bitch at the Valentine's Day party. Harry, Raoul, me. Maybe one or two more if Penny's feeling like really putting it out.

Yeah, it's gonna be a good fuckin' time, and Penny's gonna be in pussy-heaven.

Roses on the bed, 'n the shower in the bathroom turns off, 'n I'm kinda thinking I'd like to go bone her again in the shower, but nah, save it for tonight, 'n she's gonna love the roses. Try and do something different for her every Valentine's Day, 'n this time it's a couple of hundred fuckin' red roses, beautiful big fresh ones, and that scent's spreading through the house.

Take a good long shower myself, in the mudroom shower, 'n I'm done 'n dressed 'n smiling when the front door opens and the chime goes off, 'n I'm kinda smiling coz it's probably that new babysitter with the kids. Had a text message from Penny earlier. She's real happy about her. Said she was gonna tell me all about her when I got home.

"Oh, there you are, honey. I wasn't expecting you home so early." Penny walks in through the front door 'n into our bedroom with the kids behind her, looking totally fuckable in that short little business skirt and jacket combo she wears for work, and the kids are both talking away about school, and my heart's pounding, coz, huh?

What? What the fuck? Who the fuck? Jesus fuck!

"Ohhhhhh," Penny squeals, jumping up and down, and fuck, she's so cute. "Roses? Oh my god, Tom. I love you... I love you..." 'n she throws herself into my arms, kinda glowing and smiling, 'n for a moment I forget everything as I hold her, 'n she stands on her tippy-toes and kisses me.

"Did you see the new babysitter, honey? I texted you. I interviewed her today, at lunchtime, and she's perfect, she's at Cartier High, just around the corner from the kids' school, and she can pick them up every day on her way here, so I asked her to stay after I interviewed her, and she'll take care of the kids tonight while we go out to the party."

My wife smiles. "She lives with her Uncle and Aunt, and they don't get on that well, so I talked to her about maybe, you know, staying with us as a live-in babysitter, and I called her Aunt and Uncle already, and they're okay with that. They're really happy with that. Her Mom and Dad live in Seoul, sent her here to go to High School without asking them, just assumed because they're family.... I mean, you know Koreans..."

I nod, coz yeah, I do know. Family, it's everything, and family helps family, no fuckin' questions. Penny does it all the time, and there's never any thought about it. Something you do. Lost count of the fuckin' cousins we've helped through university or college, or help with start-up funding for their own businesses. Lost count of how many convenience stores and liquor stores Penny's part-owner of. So yeah, I know.

"It'd help, Tom, work's getting real busy...."

Yeah, she's got quite the business going now. Makes more than me. Own brokerage, owns a lotta property, and I see the tax returns, coz I'm co-owner, coz like she said with a smile. "We're married, Tom honey, and it's not mine. It's ours. There's no me in married, it's us, honey."

Jesus, I love the bitch so much.

"Now, where's Fiona got to?" she adds. "She's a lovely girl, real sweet. I'm sure you'll like her." She winks at me. Normally I'd grin, but fuck, now I'm shitting myself.

"Hi, Mrs. Kim." The voice is soft and a little quavery, it's coming from the bathroom door, and fuck, I'm having a heart attack.

I know it. I'm fucking doomed.

"Tom, this is Fiona. Fiona Lee." My wife's expression changes. She's concerned, and fuck, I'm a dead man. "Are you alright, Fiona? Have you been crying? What's wrong?"

Jesus. Dead. I'm fucking dead. Police. Humiliation. Prison. I mean, fuck, she's at High School. That's a real school uniform, and I know what I just did to her. Fucked her. Fucked her ass. Fucked? I fucking gagged her 'n tied her up 'n raped her, and fuck, I know why she was tight now. I know why she was squealing. I know why I had to ram my cock up her ass, and I know why she bucked like a fucking wild filly being ridden in a rodeo. I can't look her in the face, but I can see her hand coz I'm looking at her feet.

She's wearing a fucking virginity ring.

Guess that's out of date now.

Knee high white socks.

My cock's hard.

She's hot!

Fuck!

"I tripped over the corner of the table," she says, and it's almost a whisper. "And banged my nose. I was just washing my face." She glares at me when my wife looks around, because one of the kids is yelling at the other.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Asshole," she whispers back, 'n there's a tear in the corner of each eye. And then, when my wife stops yelling at the kids, she smiles, weakly. "Hi, Mr. Timmins. Pleased to meet you."

Like fuck she is, but then I remember those moans, and her tight little cunt doing the pussy-dance on my cock, and she musta climaxed half a dozen fucking times when I had her bent over the ottoman, and yeah, well, she sure climaxed real good in the bathroom when I rammed it up her ass, coz that tight little cunt was dancing while I was pounding that tight little ass, 'n fuck, I kinda wince, coz fuck, I did her ass real hard, 'n virginity ring, I guess it wasn't just her pussy that'd never been boned.

"We'll leave you with the kids now, Fiona," my wife says. "Tom, I'll take a quick shower and get changed right away. Why don't you show Fiona where everything is in the kitchen while I get ready, and we'll head out." She smiles at Fiona. "We'll be back about midnight, maybe a bit later, and I talked to your Uncle and Aunt already, and they said you could move in right away so you're staying the night."

Penny looks anxious. "Did you like your room? Tom can take you shopping this weekend for some more furniture."

"Yeah, it's really nice," she says, and she's silent as we walk into the kitchen.

"Thanks for not saying anything to my wife," I say at last, real subdued. What the fuck else can I say? Sorry for raping you? Sorry I raped your ass?

She turns and glares at me. "Do you do that all the time?" she hisses.

"I, uh... I thought you were my wife," I say, very weakly, and fuck, I'm feeling a little sick. "She's supposed to be, uh... wearing a schoolgirl uniform to the Valentine's Day party tonight."

"You sick pervert," she hisses, and she wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, and I'm rock fucking hard thinking that yeah, well, she wasn't expecting what I gave her, but she took it, and the hot little bitch climaxed half a dozen times while I was fucking her, and again when I shot that load up her ass. Girl like her doesn't fake a climax, not like that, coz her cunt, fuck, she just about circumcised me, 'n I'm sorta half way surprised I still got a foreskin the way she clamped down on me.

"Sorry," I say again, sorta weakly. "You okay with staying with us, I mean, I won't... I didn't mean... it was... I won't..." Fuck, I have no fuckin' idea what to say, 'n her ass was so tight, and the way she climaxed on my cock, when I was shooting that load up her ass. Fuck! I'm getting hard again just thinking about it.

She looks at me, and the poor little bitch looks like she wants to cry. Fuck of a way to lose your cherry, let-alone lose your ass-cherry, and on Valentine's Day too, 'n I feel like a real fuckin' asshole, 'n I can't see any way to make it up to the bitch. I mean, I did it. Fucked her. Blew off in her pussy. Fucked her ass.

That virginity ring catches my eye, and Jesus, I just want to bend the bitch over the kitchen counter and bone her all over again, 'n I kinda wonder if she has any panties on, coz those ones she was wearing sure weren't in any condition to be worn again, 'n she looks at me for a second before she looks away, 'n I think she reads that on my face, coz she shivers, 'n fuck, I gotta rein it in.

I gotta, coz if she's gonna be living here....

"Yeah," she says, not looking at me. "Your wife already talked to my Uncle and Auntie, and they don't want me staying with them. My Dad and Mom never asked them, they just sent me here, and they weren't even expecting me. They were real upset."

1...56789...19