Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opened the door, 'n climbed in, 'n her cheeks were pink, but she smiled. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said, kinda struck dumb, 'n she giggled as she wriggled her coat off, coz I had the heat up. Winter, it was fuckin' cold, 'n she was wearing a coat 'n boots.

"I'm usually home by four thirty," she said, 'n she'd put her bag in front of her feet 'n her winter coat in the back seat, 'n her hand was already in mine, 'n fuck, she'd looked gorgeous on Saturday night, 'n looking at her, I realized she hadn't been wearing makeup. That was what she looked like, 'n she looked just as hot in her school uniform.

"You sure you're fuckin' eighteen?" I asked her.

She sorta looked sideways at me 'n blushed pink. "Yes," she said. Then, "why don't we go park somewhere?"

"And talk?" I grinned.

She looked at me, 'n she didn't smile. "Sure," she said. "Afterwards," 'n she started to unbutton her white school uniform shirt.

"Jesus, Penny," I said, 'n my cock was just about busting outa my jeans, 'n I put the truck in gear 'n drove of, 'n ten minutes later we were parked back of an old strip mall, 'n ten minutes after that, I was eating Korean, 'n she was sucking cock, 'n climaxing on my face, 'n it just got better from there.

Way 'n the fuck better, 'n she was almost late home.

"Tomorrow," she said, opening the door.

"Yeah," I said, 'n I wasn't smiling 'n neither was she, 'n I knew I loved her 'n I knew it was the same for her. "Tomorrow."

'N every other fuckin' day from then on.

* * *

So that school uniform for the Valentine's Day Party that she's going to be wearing, it's a real fucking turn on, 'n I'm sure you got that figured out for yourself by now, 'n fuck, she's twenty seven now, 'n she's popped two kids out, but when she was modeling that school uniform for me, she coulda been the same fuckin' hot little bitch she was back the night we first met.

Jesus, I'm so fucking hard just thinking about her that I almost have to stop and jerk off, but I don't, coz I know she's gonna be home and waiting for me, and fuck, I know what I'm gonna do. I was planning to surprise her tonight with the ball-gag and the hood, coz last time she really got off when I jammed her panties into her mouth and told those three guys to fuck her good. I've already set it up for tonight with a couple of the guys who're gonna be at the party. Gag her, put the hood on, and the three of us are gonna take her into one of the bedrooms and pound her until the bed breaks.

Penny likes it like that, every now and then, and me, I love it. I mean, I'm not hung up on her being all mine, or any shit like that. I know she's mine. I know she loves me, I know she loves my cock. First cock that fucked her, and we both know that, but every now and then, she knows I like to get together with a couple of the guys and bone the fuck out of her, and she likes that herself too, and I know that was a bit of a surprise to both of us.

Don't do it too often though.

I don't want her getting a taste for other cocks. She only takes them when I want her to, and after she got a bit carried away that one time, and went for it without asking me first, I kind of slapped her round a bit to make sure she understands that it's my call, not hers, coz I'm no fucking cuck, 'n like I said, Penny's Korean, she's smart, she's a fast learner. Smacked her ass hard a few times, slapped her tits till she cried, 'n she figured it out, 'n promised to do it my way, and ever since then, yeah, she has, 'n I told her to ask if she really wanted it like that and couldn't wait, but she's never asked.

She waits for me to decide if I want someone else to fuck her, and anyhow, tonight's the Valentine's Day Party at Bernie and Alice's. Penny doesn't know it yet, although maybe she's thinking it might happen, and yeah, tonight it will. Tonight she's gonna be fucked hard, and just thinking about it, fuck, I'm so hard that I just gotta get it in right now and give her a good fuck before we go, and I'm outside the house. Park the truck, and man, I'm looking forward to this quickie as I walk up the driveway, ball-gag in one pocket, hood in the other, 'n my cock's so hard it's fucking painful.

Open the front door, slide into the house, and I want to surprise her the way I have a few times before, so I don't call out. She's not in the kitchen or the living room, or her home office, so she's gotta be in the bedroom. She's probably changing into that school uniform, coz she's only had a few minutes, 'n I grin as I unfasten my belt, kick my jeans and boxers off, peel off my shirt and I'm naked, and my fucking cock is quivering.

Man, I'm gonna give it to her so hard, and I'm gonna shoot a huge load in her pussy, and I grin, coz I'm sorta thinking it'll be fun to take her to the party with a cum-filled cunt. Even more fun if we drop by her Mom and Dad's on the way. Married seven years, two kids, and her Dad still thinks I'm not good enough for his daughter, 'n I do like rubbing it in with the old bastard that she's my wife, and that I bone his daughter real good every fucking night. I do, too. Penny just does it like that for me. Don't think I'll ever get tired of her. Love her as much now as I did the night we met.

I slide down the hallway, kinda breathing hard. Hear a noise, look through the laundry door, and she's got her back to me, folding the kids clothes and she's in that school uniform already. That skirt's so fucking short, and when she bends over to fish clothes outa the dryer, she flashes those white cotton panties I always fuckin' loved, and my cock throbs at the sight. Now, where the fuck am I gonna fuck her, and it's gonna be in our bedroom, coz we moved an ottoman in last week. Square one, wooden legs, leather, well padded, 'n I grin, coz I got four small belts lying around, and I was gonna use them to fasten Penny to the legs next time I wanted to make her feel real helpless.

Guess that's now, and I chuckle soundlessly.

She picks up a pile of clothes, and I back away quickly and silently, into our bedroom, and sixty seconds later she walks in with a pile of laundry stacked up to her forehead, and fuck, white knee socks and that short little pleated skirt? She looks so fucking sexy. She's gonna look even sexier bent over that ottoman with my cock pump-fucking her tight little pussy. Last time I took her bent over the ottoman, I slapped her ass real hard a few times, enjoying those screams as I plugged her.

Oh yeah, I am soooo looking forward to this.

She bends over the bed to put the clothes down, 'n I'm behind her. Slap her ass, a real crack, and hey, plumber, and I weld a lot. My hand's calloused and hard, and when I slap her butt like that, she fucking knows her butt's been slapped.

"Owwwwww," she squeals, jumping, and I use that squeal to jam the ball-gag into her mouth and fasten it tight. Stretch straps. It's not coming off unless she uses her hands, and she's not gonna have time, coz I flip that hood over her head, pull it down to her neck, spin her around, kick her feet out from under her, and she's on her knees and bent forward over the ottoman, one of my hands on the back of her neck and I lean forward, my cock pressed against her butt, my weight on her back.

"Mmmppphhhh," she protests, and I love it that the ball-gag stops her from talking, and I like it that she's noisy. Penny always was a noisy little bitch, and that hasn't changed, even with the ball-gag.

"Mmuummmphhhh..... mmmmphhhhh.... muumph......mmoooooh... mooooohhh."

Yeah, fucking love it, and I grind my cock hard against her butt, enjoying the sexy way her butt squirms against me. She really knows how to get me worked up, 'n her hands are flailing around so I reach down with one of those straps and velcro one wrist to the leg of the ottoman, then the other, 'n I love the way she's wriggling and kicking. Hot little bitch really knows how to get me going. She always has.

"Mmmppppph," she moans. "Mowwwmmoowwwwmmmowwww..."

I chuckle, and make sure the hood's covering her eyes, 'n she told me once it's so exciting when she can't see what's happening, coz everything that happens is unexpected, and she has no idea what's gonna happen, and she loves it when I'm in charge and she's helpless.

Well, she's gonna be real fucking helpless in another sixty seconds, coz I got two of those straps left, and I know where they're going. Her butt heaves, her legs kick, and my hand cracks down on her ass, and she bucks so hard the ottoman jumps on the carpet, n' she really fuckin' squeals, 'n I love it.

"Yeah, you're a hot little bitch," I growl, and my hand cracks down on her other butt cheek, and fuck, she's so firm and taut when my hand cracks down on her, 'n she squeals right through that ball-gag, and fuck, that squeal does it for me, and my cock throbs against those white cotton panties, 'n I love it that she's wearing them, rather than none.

Always loved those white cotton panties she used to wear when she was at High School, 'n I love it that she decided to wear them for me now. My wife's a smart little Korean bitch, 'n sometimes she knows what I want fuckin' better than I do, 'n this is one of those times.

"This'll hold your tight little Korean ass still, your feisty little bitch," I growl, 'n I fasten one of those straps around her leg, just above her knee, and I strap her real tight to the ottoman leg. She's still kicking with that one free leg, 'n I grab her knee with one hand, spread her, and give her inner thighs a few slaps, one side then the other, where she's soft and silky and tender.

"Slap... slap... slap... slap..."

"Mmwaaaaahhhh," she squeals, and fuck, she bucks. Love Penny to death, coz she does it for me every time.

"Mwaaahhhhh... mwwoohhhh... aaaaahhhhh."

So I slap her a couple more times, a good hard crack on that soft silky skin, 'n she squeals and kicks, 'n I love her long slender legs. Fuck, they're gorgeous, 'n I kinda think about leaving that one leg free so she can keep kicking, but nah, I know she likes that helplessness, so a quick flip of that strap behind her knee, loop it round the ottoman leg, press the Velcro strips together, and she's totally fucking helpless. Fastened to all four legs of that ottoman, 'n the bitch can buck and struggle all she likes now.

She isn't going anywhere until I'm done fucking her, and that's gonna be a while, coz I've really worked up a head of steam.

"Gonna pound your tight little Korean pussy real hard this afternoon, bitch," I growl, grinding my cock against her butt, 'n fuck, fastened or not, she makes that ottoman jump, 'n I kind ease back 'n slap her ass again a coupla' times, cracking my hand down on those taut little but cheeks.

"Mwaaahhhhh... mwwoohhhh... mmooowwwww." Noisy bitch. Fuck, I love it, 'n I love the way she's struggling.

"Jesus, I love that fuckin' skirt, I grunt, 'n I flip it up around her waist, and Jesus, I love that nice tight little butt 'n those slender hips, 'n I just run my hands over them, tugging those white cotton panties down, 'n fuck it, I can't get them off with her knees tied to the ottoman, so I rip one side apart, 'n let them drop to one knee, n fuck, her little pussy looks fuckin' delicious. All pink and glistening, 'n I tease her lips with one fingertip, real slow, taking my time coz I know how much she wants it when I get her like this, and I'm really gonna take my time here.

Love teasing the bitch until she begs for it, but she's gagged. She's not gonna be able to beg, not this afternoon, 'n I know that's gonna drive her even more crazy, 'n I smile as her hips kinda rotate, and my finger stays right with her, teasing those pussy lips apart, 'n she's wet right away. Love the way she gets excited so quickly, 'n my fingertip teases up 'n down her slit, 'n she's liquid.

"Oh yeah, like that, don't ya, ya hot little bitch," I tell her.

"Mwoohhhh... mwwoohhhh... mmooowwwww." She's flailing with her feet, tossing her head real wild, jerking her arms but I strapped her wrists and knees tight, 'n she can flail those little feet in those knee high white socks 'n struggle all she likes, she's not getting my cock until I feel like burying it in the bitch, 'n she's flapping her elbows like she's a chicken or something. Love it when she's desperate for my cock, those're the best fucks, coz man, does she buck and squeal when I ram it in, 'n I kind run my fingers up her inner thighs, 'n she shivers and whines through that gag.

Love the gag, that was a fuckin' brilliant idea, 'n I sorta wonder what noises she's gonna make through it when I finally get round to fuckin' the bitch. Oh man, I'm looking forward to that, but I love this anticipation even more, 'n my cock's just about bursting as I slap my cock across her butt cheeks, She kicks 'n jerks 'n squeals, 'n her butt wriggles, 'n I'm grinning, coz it's fuckin' obvious she's dying for it.

"Tease me, bitch, 'n I'll off, 'n you won't get what you want," I growl in her ear, 'n I tuck the skirt in its own waistband to stop it from slipping back down and covering that cute little ass. God, Penny's so fuckin' hot, 'n even after nine years of marriage, she does it for me every time.

"Nnnnnhhhhhh," she whines, tossing her head, 'n I slide one fingertip up and one those pussy-lips, all pink and puffy and glistening now, 'n I notice the bitch has shaved. She does that for me every now and then, 'n I like it when she does. Like a little fluff too, nothing like it to hold the scent of her pussy, coz fuck, she does get wet, 'n I like it when she's bare like this too.

"Baby, you really getting into this aren't you?" I growl, 'n I smile as she tosses her head.

"Nnnnnhhhhhh," she whines. "Nnnnnhhhh... mow...mow...."

I get the lube out, coz she doesn't know it yet, but her ass is on the agenda for this afternoon, coz I wanna play both holes. The ones that aren't gagged. Take the edge of before tonight for me, coz I'm looking forward to the party tonight, 'n she stiffens and strains against those ties when I ease the tube's nozzle up against her puckered up little asshole, 'n give a little squeeze. Use my fingertip to work that first globule of lube into her sphincter, 'n get her all slippery.

"Nnnnnhhhhhh," she whines. "Nnnnnhhhh... mow...mooooooow....mwwwohhhhhh." God, I fuckin' love the way her feet kick. Those white knee socks, with her torn panties hanging off one knee, fuck, that' so hot, 'n I ease the tube's nozzle up against her sphincter, enjoying her butt wiggling and heaving, but it's making it a bit tough to keep it pressed tight to her asshole.

crack. "Keep still, 'ya hot little bitch." I slap her ass, hard, a good solid crack, 'n her butt cheek turns bright red.

"Mwwoohhhhh.... Mowwwohhhh..."

crack. "You heard me. Do what you're told, bitch." I ease the nozzle up against her, make sure it's in the right place, 'n then a squeeze. Like to make sure her ass is well-lubed, coz my cock's eight inches 'n she's tight, 'n I do like to finish off with a good ass-fuck. Penny has a real pretty little ass, but it's always tight, 'n hey, never liked dry-fucking. Nice slippery well-lubed up ass, yeah, it's good, 'n Penny likes a good ass-fuck every now and then.

This afternoon, she's gonna get it, 'n likely it won't be the first one today, 'n I kinda smile, 'n my cock throbs at the thought. Yeah, always look forward to these Valentine's Day parties, last two, three years.

"You ready, honey?" I ease the tube out, toss it on the bed, 'n tease that glistening little pussy. Give her a good fuck to take the edge of, slap her ass a few times, get good and hard again, 'n the lube does its stuff, 'n by then her ass'll be nice and slippery, give her a good ass fuck, 'n then a shower and maybe plug her mouth or bend her over the counter and do her a last time. Gotta be fast, coz it'll be time for her to pick the kids up from their school soon.

"Mwoohhhh... mwwoohhhh... mmooowwwww." She's flailing with her feet, tossing her head real wild, jerking her arms, 'n I know the bitch wants it real bad, 'n I chuckle, 'n give her ass a couple of light slaps, so that she squeals.

"Don't worry honey, you're gonna get what you want real soon now..." 'n I shuffle up behind her on my knees, hands grip those slender hips, hold her wriggling little butt in please, coz the time for fuckin' teasing me by flaunting that butt and that pink little pussy are done. Time for Penny's tight little Korean pussy to do what it's been doing since that night we met, 'n take my fuckin' cock.

"Mwoohhhh... mwwoohhhh... mmooowwwww." She can flail those little feet in those knee high white socks 'n struggle all she likes, but we're gonna do it my way, 'n I nudge my cockhead up against her pussy lips, 'n kinda push a little. Just enough that those lips part, 'n slide wetly around my cockhead, until I'm pushing against her entrance.

"Mwwwoohhhh... mwwoohhhh." She jerks, her head comes up, 'n I know she's feeling me there, where she's so fuckin' sensitive, 'n fuck, I do love teasing the bitch. I kinda hold my cock there, 'm move infinitesimally, tiny little slides that friction against her, my cocktip pushes against her entrance, 'n I can feel her slowly opening to me with every little push.

"Mwoooooohhhh," She whimpers, straining. "Mwohh... mwoohh... eeezzz... mwwohhh."

I chuckle, coz she'll get what she wants soon enough, 'n fuck, that ball-gag was a great idea. Gonna tease the little bitch and then ram it into her, 'n she likes that when she's real hot, 'n fuck, she's so hot and wet 'n I can't wait to fuckin' hammer my cock into her to the balls, but I'm gonna draw this out, 'n I keep up those slight movements. With every one, she's opening a little for me, 'n soon. Real soon, she's gonna be stuffed with cock.

Stuffed full.

'N I grin.

Grin, 'n ease myself forward a little, slide one hand under her belly 'n down, down, n' there it is. One little clitoris, waiting to be played, 'n Penny's a real hot bitch, sensitive as all fuck, 'n I know what kicks her over the edge real easily, 'n I sorta strum her clitoris, teasing her, enjoying that sudden jerk of her hips, 'n even through the ball-gag, I hear that low moan of sudden excitement.

"Hhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhh... mmooohhhhhh... ohhhhh..." Oh yeah, her hips twitch alright, 'n her feet aren't kicking anymore, they're straining, toes curled, pushing at the floor so hard the ottoman she's fasten to moves, 'n fuck, I know she's close coz her belly muscles contract, 'n I can feel her against my arm as I tease and play her clitoris, feathery little brushes, real gentle pressure, coz girls mostly like it different, 'n Penny likes that real gentle touch, her hips move, she presses herself against my finger, 'n she's close.

She's really close.

"That's it, baby, relax and let yourself go," I say, 'n my other hand massages that tight little butt cheek, real gentle, 'n my cockhead's almost in, she's opening to me, 'n her clitoris is so swollen, a firm little button that I brush around and over, very gently, 'n the way her body tenses, those moans through that gag, the way she strains against those ties, that all tells me she's almost there, 'n I smile, coz when she gets there, oh yeah, she's gonna get my cock too.

Eight inches of steely-hard cock, and it's gonna arrive real fuckin' hard and fast.

But fuck, I'm going to draw it out, coz I do love teasing the bitch.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you," I growl, 'n my cockhead's maintaining that pressure against her entrance, just enough that I feel her opening to me, but not enough to push through, 'n my hand under her hips is holding her real firm as I brush around and over her swollen little clitoris, 'n those shrill noises, 'n the way her belly muscles tense, 'n her hips jerk wildly tells me she's close, 'n getting closer.

"Do it for me, baby," I breathe, 'n I move my fingertip in those gentle caresses around her clitoris but not quite touching that always send her over the edge, 'n I know, I can feel that tension pressure building within her, the little movements as she slowly loses control, 'n...

1...45678...19