Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten to eleven," I said, 'n I grinned. "Like it?"

"It tastes okay," she said, licking her lips again, 'n fuck, she had a lotta cum on her chin, 'n she looked so cute sucking it off my finger. "I think I like it." She smiled. "Guess I'll have to try it again."

"Guess you will, how 'bout I pick you up from High when you get out, Monday."

"Sure," she said, 'n she kissed my shoulder. "We get out at three thirty."

"I'll be there, 'n maybe I should start getting you home now," I said.

"Mmmmm," she agreed, sitting up, 'n looking around for her clothes, coz none of them were on her, 'n my cock twitched when I looked at her tits, 'n she giggled when I half sat up and kissed one of her nipples. Giggled, 'n watched me as I sucked one nipple into my mouth, 'n one of her hands stroked my head, 'n she sorta moaned softly, 'n sat there 'n fed me more of her perky little tit.

"What time do you have to be home?" I asked, sorta cupping the other tit 'n playing with it.

"Midnight," she said, but it was more of a gasp.

"What's the time on the dash?" I asked.

"Ten to eleven," she said.

"Why don't I drive back to your place, and we can park outside until you gotta go in?" I said, coz I had no idea where we lived.

"Sure," she smiled, stroking my hair as I gave her nipple another kiss.

"Here's your panties," I said, 'n she giggled as she took them from me. "And your dress," I added, coz I'd tossed it into the front 'n it was hanging over the steering wheel.

"Is there anything else we can do after we get to my house?" she asked, sort of smiling pinkly. "It's not far away."

I grinned. "Yeah, as a matter of fact...." 'n I'd found my boxers, 'n my jeans.

"It's nice and warm in here," she smiled, watching me. "Why don't I just stay like this in the back, 'n we can, you know, do something as soon as we're there..." She giggled.

I sorta eyed her, 'n fuck, she was a hot little bitch alright. "Sure," I grinned. "Just lie down while we're driving." Coz fuck, what can you say. Naked Korean bitch in the back seat waiting to be fucked? What's not to like about it? Cops might not be so hot on it though.

"This your place?" I asked, twenty minutes later, slowing.

"Yeah," she said, sitting up to look, 'n she was looking at me after I pulled over and stopped, 'n I was looking back at her, and we both looked at the dashboard. Eleven fifteen. I looked back at her, 'n she lay right back down on that bench seat 'n smiled.

By the time I made it in through the back door, I had a boner that was so hard it fucking hurt, and I guess she was anticipating what I wanted from her, and hey, smart little bitch. She was right, and I had my jeans down around my ankles about ten seconds after I closed the door behind, and she was on her back on the bench seat, completely fuckin' naked, and fuckin' waiting for whatever I wanted to give her.

What I wanted to give her was rock fuckin' hard, 'n sticking straight out.

She got down on her knees on the floor, soon as I had my jeans 'n boxers off, 'n she had my cock in her hand, 'n she was holding it and kissing it.

"I think I'm really too sore," she said, 'n she probably was, coz that second time I'd fuckin' hammered her good. She kinda licked my cock from my balls all the way up, 'n then she looked up, sorta scared 'n hesitant 'n excited.

"Some of the girls..." She blushed pink, 'n I reached down and tweaked one of her nipples, all swollen and rubbery, 'n she looked at what I was doing, 'n moaned softly.

"Some of the girls?" I prompted her.

"They say...." She swallowed. "They say guys like to, you know, do it up a girl's butt."

"Yeah, they're right," I said, coz yeah, done a few girls up the ass before. Starting with that Conchita Perez coupla months after we started dating, 'n fuck, I never expected she'd let me pop her ass cherry, but she had, and I'd taken it slow 'n easy, 'n she'd kinda liked it once she got used to it, 'n fuck, so had I.

"Do you...," Penny said, sorta real hesitantly, 'n her cheeks were bright red. "Would you like to...?"

"Oh fuck, yeah, I would," I groaned, 'n my cock jumped in her hand and smacked her nose, 'n she squeaked 'n then she giggled.

"Does it... does it hurt?" she whispered, and fuck, her face was burning, I could see that, 'n I loved the little bitch. I knew I did.

"It's not gonna be that comfortable for you," I said, sorta hesitantly myself, coz her ass was cute, but it was a tight little ass, 'n I was gonna have to be real fuckin' careful. "Not the first time, but it won't hurt if I go real slow, probably just be a bit uncomfortable, 'n if you don't like it, I'll stop right away."

"Promise?" she asked, 'n she slid her lips down over my cock 'n licked me when I was inside her mouth.

"Promise," I groaned, brushing her hair back from her face 'n watching her blow me, 'n she knew I was watching me, 'n her mouth plunged down until half my cock was in her mouth, 'n I groaned.

"Sure you wouldn't rather give me a blowjob?" I managed to get out.

"You can do anything you want to me, Tom," she gasped, coming up for air. "I want to do everything for you."

"Penny," I groaned, 'n I couldn't fuckin' resist. "Up here," 'n I patted the seat beside me. "Face down."

'N I hunted around that pocket behind the driver's seat, coz I always kept a couple of tubes of lube there, along with a couple of packs of Trojans. Never knew when you'd need them, 'n I did like boning bitches I picked up in the back seat. Except Penny was no pickup. She was the one, I knew that, 'n by the time I found that lube, she was face down beside me on the bench seat, 'n fuck, her tight little ass was totally fuckable, 'n my cock said, "oh yeah, want me some of that."

I kissed her neck, her shoulders, 'n my hand circled on her back, moved lower, 'n she was all relaxed, her body soft and silky, small beside me.

"You've got a perfect little butt, Penny," I said, caressing hers, stroking her gently. Her butt was small and tight and firm, and very boyish.

She rested her face on her forearms, turned her head sideways and looked at me as I lay propped up on one elbow beside her, 'n I kissed her cheek.

"Do you like my butt?" She wiggled it just a little as my hand circled on her.

"Saw your butt when I walked into that party 'n fell in love with you," I said, smiling.

"You've got what you want now," she whispered, moving her head, 'n she kissed my arm.

I kissed the top of her head. "I sure have," I say. "You," 'n she giggled.

I grinned, 'n my cock kinda throbbed, coz I knew what was coming next, 'n fuck, I wanted it. "Here, let me put this under you to lift your butt up, 'n move your legs apart for me."

She did, and I have that tube in my hand.

She eyed it, and her voice was a whisper. "What's that?"

I smiled. "Lubricating gel."

She buried her face in her hands as I squeezed silicone gel onto her butt. My finger gently worked the gel in through her sphincter. Her sphincter muscle puckered up as I touched her there, and I smiled. My fingertip left her, 'n I squeezed more gel there, and I worked it into her, my fingertip pushing it through her sphincter, easily now with the lube, 'n she kinda screwed up her face and bit her bottom lip, 'n then she gasped as my finger worked deep before I eased it back out.

"It's cold," she gasped, when I squeezed another dollop in, 'n then another, 'n I smiled 'n worked my finger into her ass, easing it in with that same rhythm of sex, a steady thrusting, again, again, pushing deeper into her ass with every small thrust. Her ass was tight on my finger, 'n her butt muscles clenched and tightened, 'n I smiled, coz fuck, my cock was gonna enjoy her ass if she could take it.

"Your finger's big," she sorta gasped.

"Your ass'll warm it up," I said, kissing her cheek. "And you're getting used to my finger, aren't you?"

"It's weird," she whispered, 'n she kissed my arm again, and then again. "I love you," she added, 'n I nuzzled her ear. "It's really crazy, we just met, and we're ... you... I love you."

"I love you too, Penny," I murmured. "Now, I'm gonna stretch your ass, real slow, baby, so you just relax for me, Penny."

She jerked beneath my fingers as I probed deep with one, 'n then I started to ease a second fingertip into her, stretching her, 'n she bit her bottom lip 'n groaned, shuddering, but she didn't move to stop me as I stretched her little asshole. "Relax, baby. Try and relax."

I worked both my fingers inside her, real slow, holding them there, twisting them in her ass once she'd got used to them, opening her wider where she was puckering around my digital intrusion.

"I'm going to do this real slow, baby," I groaned, 'n fuck, I was scared I was gonna lose control coz fuck, I wanted 'ta bone her ass so much. She was just so fucking gorgeous, 'n I moved over her, guided my cock to that tight little hole, pushed against her, against her anal entrance, 'n I eased off, 'n when she relaxed I pushed, not hard, but quickly, taking advantage of that relaxation, 'n just like that, my cockhead was through her sphincter and inside her lubed-up ass, hot and tight and slippery with that gel.

"Ohhh." She cried out, 'n she bucked under me as she admitted me easily, far more easily than she expected, 'n Christ, she was tight, but not too tight, 'n I was in there 'n just keeping still, letting her ass get used to it.

"Fuck," I groaned, breathing hard, 'n it was so fuckin' hard not to start boning her ass. "Fuck, Penny, your ass, it's so fucking hot and tight."

"Oh ... oh god ... ohhh ... ohhhh," she sobbed, 'n her little hands clutched at the seat fabric, 'n I had one arm under her, 'n I kissed her ear, her cheek, breathed in the scent of her silky hair.

"Fucking Jesus, are you okay, Penny? Tell me you're okay? Tell me it's good." Fuck, her ass was so good, 'n I tried to calm myself, to breath slowly, to relax myself, but Jesus, I just wanted to work my cock into her, deep, so deep, until all of me was buried in that hot little ass.

"Don't move," she gasped. "Don't move."

I didn't. I held myself still, my cockhead in her, and her sphincter muscle clamped down on my cockshaft behind the glans, 'n she was breathing in fast shallow breaths, panting, 'n her hands were clenched into fists, and then, very gently and slowly, I eased my cock into her, just a little. Not very much. Maybe an eighth of an inch but fuck, it felt like more.

"Uuughhh." She groaned, 'n she pushed her butt up at me, and a little more of me slid up into her ass.

"Are you okay?" I held myself still, supporting my weight, not crushing her, my arms around her, under her, and I had one hand splayed under her stomach, 'n I felt how tense her muscles were.

"I'm okay," she sorta half-moaned, half-gasped.

"I'm going to move," I said. "Real slow, 'n tell me right away if it hurts."

"Okay," she gasped.

I moved my cock in her, slowly, easing myself very slowly into her, 'n she groaned softly at that movement.

"Ughhhh." She gasped as I pushed again, slowly, not forcing her, just easing into her, 'n fuck, she was tight, but I fitted, 'n I knew I wasn't pushing her too much, and there must be a couple of inches of my cock in her ass now and she's taking it.

"Ohhhhh." I gave her a little more, 'n I was moving, slow gentle in-and-out slides, 'n my shaft was moving in and out through her sphincter where she was so fuckin' tight on me.

"You feel so good," I breathed again, kissing her ear.

"Ohhh .... Don't stop, it doesn't hurt as long as you go slow." Her voice sounded high 'n breathy, 'n I smiled, coz hey, ass-cherry, 'n she was giving it to me.

"Good." Now I started to move rhythmically in her ass. Small, slow movements of my cock into her. Not pausing, not too hard. Just again and again and again, 'n I gradually worked myself deeper and deeper inside her, 'n she kept on taking it.

"Oh god .... Oh god ... yes ... yes..." I heard her moaning. Almost all of me was inside her 'n I was holding her tight, my weight on her, on her back 'n she was sweating everywhere, her body slippery with sweat, heated, 'n fuck, I loved taking her this way. Meant she was all fuckin' mine, coz once a girl gives up her ass-cherry to you, you know she'll do fuckin' near anything for you, 'n I knew I loved the bitch.

I worked the last inch of my cock up her ass, 'n she was taking it all, 'n it was fuckin' unbelievably good, 'n I couldn't believe it. God, she was so sweet and so fuckin' gorgeous 'n beautiful and she was face down under me in my fuckin' truck with my cock buried in her virgin ass. Popped every cherry the bitch had, 'n fuck, I loved her, I knew I did.

"Uhhh... uhhh... nnurrrghhh..." She groaned, weird groans, 'n I was half outa my fuckin' mind with the sheer pleasure of fucking her tight little virgin ass, one hand under her stomach holding her tight as I moved in her, easing myself inwards and outwards in that steady rhythm that wasn't hurting her, but fuck, it was giving my cock what I wanted, and Penny's ass was giving my cock what it wanted.

"Yes ... Yes ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck, Tom ... Fuck...Oh god.... Fuck...Fuck..." Her voice sobbed and moaned, and Jesus, it was such a turn on hear those words from her sweet little mouth, 'n I buried my cock in her ass, my hands under her, cupping her tits, my weight on her, face buried in her hair as I rode her slow and careful, sliding up in her, easing back, in again. And again. And again.

I slid one hand down under her belly, found her and slid a finger up inside her pussy, wet 'n hot, and I felt my cock through those thin membranes inside her, felt myself moving inside her.

"Do that, Penny," I growled in her ear. "Put two fingers inside your pussy 'n stroke my cock while I fuck your ass," 'n I take mine out.

One of her hands slid down, jerkily, she pushed two fingers into her own pussy, 'n fuck, her fingertips were pressing against my cock as I slid in her ass, 'n my hand was over hers, 'n she sobbed and cried out as she climaxed, 'n she squealed, pushing herself back onto me, sobbed with excitement as she did the pussy dance on her own fingers while my cock pumped her ass.

"Oh yes .... yes ... yes..." She moaned as I throbbed and pulsed inside her, my cum spurting out deep in her ass, a bursting torrent erupting in a hot explosion of pleasure.

"Uuughhhhh ..... uggghhhhh ..... ughhhhh." I heard myself moaning as I pumped into her ass, loud, guttural and deep. With each groan, cum spurted out, deep inside her, 'n the hot little bitch pushed back against me, tightening her muscles, squeezing me, milking me.

"Ooohhhhh ..... oooohhhhhh ...... ooohhhhh." Penny moaned, 'n fuck, those moans added another frisson of pleasure to what I was felling, coz I heard them 'n I knew she was getting right into what I was doing to her 'n I grunted, straining against her, my cock buried deep in her ass, 'n there was one last throbbing spurt before I relaxed on her, panting for breath, my heart pounding, slick with sweat.

She was the first one to speak, 'n it was a while before she did, coz we were both lying the glowing, 'n wet with sweat. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned. "It was so fuckin' good," 'n I had all eight slowly shrinking inches buried in my angel's tight little ass, 'n my hands were cupping her tits, teasing her nipples as I just kinda rested there, 'n she was panting and sobbing herself, her hands sorta clutching at the seat, 'n I couldn't believe she'd climaxed on her first ass-fuck.

"Ohhh," she half-sobbed, and her fingers clutched at the seat, 'n she was quivering under me, her butt spasming on my cock, 'n fuck, she was so hot and tight.

"Oh god, Penny," I groaned, 'n my cock tried hard to spurt more cum, only there wasn't any more, 'n her butt squeezed me where I stretched her.

"Big," she gasped. "You're so big."

"You're so tight," I breathed, kissing her ear, her cheek, anywhere I could reach, and her body beneath me, her tits in my hands, her silky-taut delicacy, that's everything I wanted. 'N then, coz yeah, I was a bit worried coz I did get carried away when I got going. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," she gasped. "No, it's okay... it's just... it's not what I expected..." 'n her ass squeezed down on my cock again. "It's... it's.... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh," 'n she bucked and Jesus, she climaxed again, her butt pushing up at me, 'n then she relaxed, moaning and sobbing.

"Penny," I breathed, holding her, kissing her. "Penny, I fuckin' love you, girl..."

"Tell me again," she gasped, 'n she smiled as I did, again and again.

"I should..." I breathed, starting to lift myself at last, 'n my cock was soft now.

"No... no... stay there... stay on me," she moaned. "Stay in me... I want to feel you there."

So I did, until she stirred. "I should go in, soon."

"Yeah," I said, 'n now I eased out of her easily, a little pop 'n I eased all of me from her, 'n she rolled onto her back 'n lay there looking up at me 'n smiling, 'n fuck, she looked fucked.

"Better get dressed," I said at last, coz it was quarter to, 'n she had fifteen minutes.

"You okay?" I asked her when she'd managed to get her little red dress and her panties back on, and I had to help her coz she was in a daze, and her hands kept fumbling at everything.

"Yes," she sort of gave me a dazed-looking smile. "I didn't expect..."

"Neither did I," I said, one arm around her, and I lifted her to sit on my lap, coz we had twenty minutes until she was supposed to be home. Her panties were already soaked through, 'n leaving a damp patch on my jeans. Damp? Jesus, my jeans were soaked.

"It's Valentine's Day," she said.

"Yeah, and you're my Valentine's Day dream come true, Penny," I said. "Love you, girl."

"You mean that, Tom?" she said, her head on my shoulder, 'n her voice was real quiet, 'n when I looked, she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Yeah, Penny, I do. I love you so much, girl," I said. "What's wrong?"

"I never expected...," she whispered. "Not to fall in love, not to do what we just did, not anything like this." She looked up at me, 'n she smiled through her tears. "I love you Tom, and I'm so happy." She kissed me, 'n fuck, I kissed her back, long and sweet, 'n I knew I'd die if I lost those kisses 'n that love, and I held her so fuckin' tight.

"Better get you inside," I said, a few minutes later. "When can I see you again?"

"Can you meet me Monday, after school?" she asked. "I walk home, but if you give me a ride, I can spend an hour with you." She smiled. "I'm not allowed to date during the week, but Friday and Saturday evenings are okay."

"I'll be there Monday," I said.

"Three thirty," she said.

"Count on it," I said, 'n I patted her ass. "Gonna carry you to the door." Coz the snow was six inches deep, 'n she was wearing heels.

I waited as she slipped in through the front door, and there were only nightlights on in the hallway. She blew me a kiss, and closed the door. I heard it lock before I turned and walk back to the truck, 'n by the time I got there, the light was on in a small window on the side of the house, 'n I figured that must be the bathroom. Me, I climbed back into the truck 'n just sat there, thinking holy fuck, I love that girl, I really do.

"How'd it go?" Ted asked the next morning, 'n he looked a bit the worse for wear. "Saw you leave with her ten minutes after we got there." He was grinning. "Dunno how you did it, dude. Was she good?"

Me, I smiled, 'n I knew. "Gonna marry the bitch," I said.

Ted laughed. "Fast fuckin' work, bro." Didn't believe me, but he did when we married, coz he was the best fuckin' man.

Me, I grinned, 'n I knew I was picking her up after school on Monday, 'n fuck, that was tomorrow now, 'n I couldn't fuckin' wait.

* * *

Sitting outside her High School in my old truck, three thirty Monday, I was nervous as all fuck. What if she didn't show? Coz fuck, I hadn't been able to think of anything else since Sunday fuckin' morning. 'N then I relaxed, coz I saw the hot little bitch, 'n she was walking with half a dozen girls, 'n she saw my truck 'n sorta hesitated. Saw that, 'n I was crapping myself, but then she said something to her friends, 'n left them, 'n walked across.

1...34567...19